Loss of Control Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya gripped the ropes holding her wrists and squeezed, hoping she showed no other sign of her anger. Kyle was putting her clothes into a plastic bag as Brad slowly untied her. "I'll see you Friday. Be here at 6 so we can make sure you're ready."

Kyle clipped a leash to her collar and led her out of the room, out of the hallway, and out the front door. Nobody was around and his truck was parked just 100 feet up the road. He told her to get into the bed of the truck and lay down, then he pulled onto the street and drove for a while. He stopped and she saw the plastic bag with her clothes tossed across the truck and onto the ground, then he drove again, stopping a quarter mile farther down the road. "Get out. I'll see you on Friday, slut."

She did get out, and started running naked back up the road to find her clothes. The cum that had run from her pussy and ass were providing an odd lubricant as her legs rubbed each other. Once she had to run off to the side of the road as a car came by, but then she was running again. She found her clothes, and noticed her purse was in the bag as well, got dressed and walked back up the road until she was at a place she recognized so she could find her car.