Loss of Control Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she drove out the gates and toward home she determined that she needed to survive, to find a way to stop all this insanity, to get Tanya back, and to get back at Brad for being so cruel to Chris.

=======

Wednesday night Midnight was buzzing. The great porn star Madame T would make her debut tonight. As Diana was led down the halls she noticed the most chatter since the weekend bad news. Layla was silent until they got to the station, which was downstairs. Diana felt pretty sure Madame T would be on the main floor in a room where many people could go in and watch if not play. Perhaps that room next to the club room where it would get a lot of attention. Layla told Diana to remove her dress, which Layla set carefully out of sight, and then to put on metal shackles. There was a single large post in the middle of the room with a chain hanging from a ring emerging from a hole near the top. The chain was locked to the short chain between the shackles connecting her wrists and then Layla moved around the post to pull the chain and lock it into position with Diana's hands over her head.

She set out three floggers as Diana watched. Looking around to make sure everything was in place, Layla explained. "Customers pay for the number of strikes. There are three floggers here ranging from wide leather straps to narrow ones, which would hurt more and are far more likely to leave marks. There is a different price for each flogger, and customers can get a blend. I will check every ticket to see what they paid for. They have the option of front, back, or wherever. If somebody tells you to turn, turn. Don't argue, don't laugh, just do what you're told. I'll give you water now and then, help you pee after 3 hours, but you're going to be in pretty bad condition by the end of the night if I'm reading the signals right. No matter how you feel, the customer is paying and deserves a quality service. Got it?" Diana nodded. That was the longest explanation of anything except for the initiation night.

She quietly said, "Time," and the first patron was allowed in. Diana looked and of course it was the lawyer. He picked up the thinnest flogger and moved toward his victim. "Just a second," Layla said, "ticket." He lashed Diana across the ass. "Do that again and you're out on your ass, now give me the damn ticket." He turned toward Layla and raised the flogger, but then thought better of it and handed her his ticket. "Ok, that wasn't so hard, was it?" She looked and said for Diana's benefit, "Thinnest flogger, 10 strikes." The little man spat at her. "I know what I'm allowed to do and don't need some stupid bitch who can't do anything more than watch people get used to tell me anything. You're nothing, bitch. You don't even have a brain in your fluffy head." Layla stepped back to her place without comment and the lawyer went back to his game, working the next 4 strikes up to the shoulders. "Now you, sissy bitch, turn around." Diana did as told and glanced toward Layla, but she was looking upward. The first strike was across her chest at shoulder level, then working down until strike 10 was across her thighs just below the level of the leg openings on her panties. The little man threw the flogger at Layla's feet and he stormed out.

Diana looked at Layla again, but she was still looking up. At last she looked down and made eye contact with Diana. There was no emotion, but there was ... something.

=======

Tanya was led through the tunnel back to the club. It was nice to be out of that small apartment after so many days. She wore a black and red sheer babydoll with small thong and black stockings with black heels. Her hands were cuffed behind her.

The lock to the apartment had opened and Kelly walked in explaining they had about 3 hours until showtime. There were some changes the new owner wanted. Kelly had Tanya lay down and produced a razor. The trimmed brown triangle was completely removed and the area carefully washed. Kelly explained that if people liked the bare look she would be epilated later, but now the boss wanted to leave the option of growing it back. Tanya was washed, polish applied to fingernails and full makeup applied from a kit Kelly had brought with her. It took most of the available time to get ready and eat a little bit.

She was led to the room of her initiation, which brought a tightness to her belly. The stage was gone and instead there was a king sized bed with iron railings at head and foot. Several coils of rope were laying on the floor. Kelly explained, "They can pay extra for the rope. You need to get ready, so step one is to remove every bit of clothing and hand it to me." Tanya really wanted to run to a bathroom and be sick, but she stripped and handed over her clothes. Kelly put them on the bed to fold them, then walked to a small box on the floor and put everything inside before clipping on a lock and putting the key in her pocket. When Tanya gave her a lost look, Kelly said, "We don't want somebody distracting me while a friend goes through the boxes and steals your clothes as a prize. Now, you're a whore queen and you are about to hold court. Get into character, the doors will open in 5 minutes."

The doors did open and a large crowd surged into the room. The first client was a guy who pulled off his pants as he climbed onto the bed, revealing a fairly large cock and straddling the queen's waist. Sighing inwardly, Tanya lifted herself and began licking, then taking the head, and eventually moving her lips to his hair and leading his arousal to a strong climax. He came in her mouth and she let him see before swallowing. He was beaming as if he had just won the lottery. Well, first of however many might be just like that.

Some time later, after a guy came in her pussy and his girl climbed off Tanya's face with a contented smile, she saw Kyle approaching. Of course he would be here, she thought. He tied the rope around one wrist and pulled it to an end of the headboard, pulling snug and tying it off. Tanya looked quickly at Kelly who nodded, acknowledging that the rope had been paid for. Tanya could guess who paid for them. He tied her other arm up about even, then tied an ankle, pulled it to the footboard, jerked it tighter, and tied it off. By the time he was done she was virtually immobile and sure her hands and feet would fall asleep from lack of circulation by the time she was released.

He climbed between her legs, cock large and hard, and said in a loud voice, "What was that? Dive in, the water is fine? Thank you, I think I will." He fell forward, hands landing on Tanya's breasts at once flattening them and driving her breath out of her. The crowd applauded him as he made one last adjustment and slid into her, beginning a fast pace of rising up and slamming down onto her recently shaved and still sore pelvis. She fought hard not to cry out as each thrust in brought intense pain. He had to see it, smiled a little, and after a while lowered his head down next to hers. Whispering so only she could hear him, he said, "I'm going to keep putting in bids to be the father," and then he laughed and arched his back, slamming in even harder until he had pumped himself out. He got onto his knees and shook his cock, spraying final drops onto her, then quickly untied her for the next person.

=======

Diana was in a lot of pain by the time Kyle walked in. Layla gave him a look that said she did not approve of him and he went over to kiss her, reaching out to put his arm around her. "Unless Master Brad gives me specific instructions to allow you to do that, you better stop right now or I will make you stop." To Diana's surprise, he did stop and stepped back, though he was laughing. Diana had seen Kyle brush off attempts by women to defend themselves and yet it seemed he did not want to challenge Layla. If only Tanya had done that, she thought. "I was just messing with you," he told her. "But if you want permission, I can probably get it. Here's my ticket." She looked at it and said, "That's 20 lashes with the small flogger."

Kyle had already picked up the device and told Diana to turn away. He began slowly, using two strokes to make an X just below her neck, then another slightly lower, ending with 9 and 10 on her ass, making even the male build ass bounce from the force. He had Diana turn to face him and again started at the neck, then the bare midriff, the belly, and the last 4 lashes made two X marks on her panties, the last stroke hard enough to pull the panties to the side and expose the metal cage. Kyle replaced the flogger and said, "One day I hope to do that without you being protected by a cage," and he walked out.

As others came later and saw the cutting from the narrow lashes they opted for the wider one. It would cost less per lashing and would do considerable damage to the skin already scored, so they could do more strikes. At one point Diana thought she would collapse, but the chain held her up and she regained her footing. Layla gave him the water at intervals, and helped him pee once, but otherwise he was hanging or standing or getting flogged for hours. When she finally let him down his skin was pink to light red, panties were torn, bra had been opened, and she was staggering.

"At least they didn't hit me in the face," she said.

Layla supported him and impressed him with her strength. "The head is off limits. Hit the head hard with the wide strands and you can turn the head fast enough to snap the neck. People aren't supposed to die doing this." Funny, he thought, because it seemed some of the customers didn't quite understand that.

She gave Diana her dress, clipped the leash, and led him to the door. Once again he stepped out, into the dark night, alone, going to an empty house to be ... alone.

=======

The lawyer finally took his turn with Tanya. She was a mess, but he didn't care. He pulled down his pants and tried to get on top of her, pants keeping his legs too close together, so he kept adjusting position and finally pulled them off completely. This exposed his short, stubby cock to the view of all and he heard some of the laughter and comments about it. He ignored it for now, and climbed onto Tanya's head, shoving his cock into her mouth as far as he could. "Suck on it, you stupid bitch. Suck me suck me suck me. I'll be selling all your things soon and you will have nothing. It couldn't be done without me, now suck."

He started bouncing on her face, causing her to bite her lip and hurting her nose, while his face went to a look of frenzy. He quickly looked around to see where Kelly was, then pinched Tanya's nose shut and lowered as far as he could onto her mouth. The cock didn't fill her mouth, but she was struggling to get air around his belly fat and the pinched nose. Soon she was really struggling, bringing a smile of delight to the lawyer's face. He was ready to cum when he was grabbed from behind and pulled onto his back. The end result was him spraying onto his own belly, a fact that infuriated him even more when he heard the laughter of the audience. He reached for Kelly but his hand never got to her. A strong male hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of bed. With a guard on each side and his pants still on the bed he was taken out of the room, complaining he had not gotten what he paid for.

Tanya really wanted to be done, but Kelly told her to lay back and catch her breath, then they would continue. The night went on. The crowd was smaller, but she realized, with some relief, that many of the people were only watching. A group of 6 young men came in and stripped before climbing onto the bed with Tanya, two seeking attention from her mouth, one diving into her overflowing pussy, and the others licking breasts or legs. After a few minutes they switched, then at a signal they all knelt, 2 on each side, one above her head and one between her legs and they stroked. One by one the streams erupted from their cocks and splattered onto her naked skin. They clapped in time as they grunted, raised their arms like some ritual dance move, and scooted off the bed to get their clothes.

Kelly said softly that it was time to close the display, herded the remaining patrons from the room and closed the doors. She looked at Tanya, cum covered and holding her belly in pain, then walked to a box and pulled out a towel. She handed it to Tanya and told her to clean up while she unlocked the box and pulled out the clothes. As she helped the injured girl clean up she said, "I'm sorry about the choking. I couldn't see and thought it was part of the role play until I saw you grab his fat roll and try to pull him off. He's a regular who is becoming quite a sneaky bastard." Tanya nodded to acknowledge she heard, mumbled, "I really hurt," and staggered toward the door.

She was caught as she stumbled and a chair was pushed under her. "Sit, we can't go out yet. The hallways need to be clear of patrons before we can access the tunnel." Eventually the door was opened and they were told it was safe to go. Kelly walked Tanya to the hidden doorway, down the tunnel, she unlocked the hidden elevator, and soon was back in her apartment. Kelly helped her into bed, told her to sleep, and left, locking the door behind her.

Tanya began to cry. She hurt in her belly and didn't know if it was an injury of if she was pregnant. She wanted the pain to stop, and the thought she might be pregnant made her chest hurt. It had been over two months since her last period and almost a month since Ellie had taken her birth control pills away.

=======

Thursday and Friday at the club went by quickly for Diana. She was almost beginning to enjoy working because it got her out of an empty house and away from all the memories. Of course, the club had memories as well, but they left a feeling of anger and frustration while home memories just left emptiness. She also kept hoping to catch even a glimpse of Tanya, but they seemed to carefully keep the two apart. She was told that her work schedule was changing to Tuesday through Saturday, but she might be needed on other days. She was still one of the top draws, so that was good in an odd way. She hadn't seen the lawyer in a couple of days, and that was fine with her as well.

Diana was still angry about how Chris had been treated and how callous Brad was about her death. A new, different relationship was building with Layla, who at least didn't seem to have any outside relationships to get her into trouble. She had a way of keeping control that most patrons seemed to understand, and when she did need to step in she wasn't afraid or intimidated. She looked like she could take care of herself as well as her charge.

With nothing else to do, Diana accepted when she was told to show up on Saturday. It wasn't like the envelopes were still being passed to her. She was really owned now, and not getting paid. She wondered where the food was going to come from.

Saturday night brought a surprise. She was locked into a box with just her head sticking out at the perfect height for a cock. Since it had been almost 3 months since her last real haircut, she was able to use her own hair and there was no concern about cleaning a cum covered wig. Still, this left a 7 hour shift with only one option, and Diana had learned that there was a big board in the lounge area where people could see who was working and check out video to see what their condition was. Anybody coming to her would know exactly what they would get. She wondered if Brad was determined to get that full pint into her.

=======

When Kelly came to get Tanya on Thursday she brought a pregnancy test with her. Tanya looked at her, horrified that somebody knew she was thinking that, but Kelly explained that Master Brad had given the kit to her, providing the information that Tanya's birth control had been taken away. It was an instant test and it came up negative. Kelly said she would have another test next week and Tanya's spirit sank as she realized this was really going to continue. But if she hadn't had a period and wasn't pregnant, what was going on?

Brad had directed that she be put into the cage with her head exposed. Only Brad knew the irony that Diana was already scheduled for that station a few days later. Kelly walked Tanya over in a sheer robe, bra, and panties and took her to the box. She explained that this was to make her available while still protecting her belly. Once she was locked in Brad walked in and told her she wouldn't be bothered by the lawyer for a while, but that there was some work that was in process and until a new lawyer could be found he needed the fat little man to stay on staff, and it would be impossible to say he wouldn't be back to have sex with her. She wasn't happy about it, but there was nothing she could do.

Before he left, Brad told her that she would be working Wednesday to Sunday, every week, and that he had a party coming up in a few weeks at his house and this time she had no excuse not to attend. Then he turned back and told her as long as she was in there she might as well get started, he dropped his pants and moved up to let her take care of him. She found she had enough room around her neck to move several inches. A few minutes later, with a satisfied smile, he zipped up and walked out. Tanya looked at Kelly, but the other woman showed no emotion at all.

=======

Over the next 2 weeks Kyle showed up for Tanya several times, each time filling her pussy and making some comment about hoping to be the one to get her pregnant. He was enjoying showing off by totally stripping and putting on a display. He certainly had the body to do it, and since Madame T always had an audience it was his big chance to advertise. She looked out at the crowd as he did his performance, always including waving his large cock around, and she felt pretty sure he was getting attention from some of the women in the audience, even those with a ring on their finger and a man on their arm.

In her free time she worried about her sister Carla. As time passed she realized Ellie had been hosting her for several weeks now, with only a little over a month left to the scheduled visit. She knew Ellie was going to try to arrange something to trap their sister and the only question was how long she would wait to spring her trap. She felt fairly certain that Ellie wouldn't wait until the very last minute.

True to her word, Kelly brought a pregnancy test each week on Thursday, and each time it was negative. Tanya was losing track of the weeks, but felt she should be having another period soon. It was impossible for her to research what her options were. Was there another possible cause? After three tests she should be positive if she was pregnant. Her mood was changing and it was harder to be the Madame T people first saw in the videos, yet she knew she had to perform or there may be consequences. Her life was not only shattered, but it was slowly getting stuck in emotional quicksand.

After the fourth pregnancy test was negative, Kelly and Tanya looked at each other with no idea what it meant. Then Kelly handed her an envelope. In it was an invitation to a party at Brad's house the following Tuesday. Written in ink at the bottom was a note saying, "And there is no option to refuse." Tanya used her fingers to try to figure out her time and talked it over with Kelly, who wasn't cooperating very well. She finally decided she had been here for almost 5 weeks since her initiation. After Kelly left, she suddenly realized that meant almost 5 weeks since Carla had arrived.

=======

Diana was falling into a routine and found she had to keep reminding herself to put on a good show. She also needed to work on a new hair style. As weeks passed her hair was now longer than it had ever been. She asked Layla if she could help style it and, after checking with Brad, she agreed. Mostly she trimmed it up and layered it a little, matching the hair over the ears with the hair that now came down well onto the neck. Instead of the sweep across the forehead, she was now putting in a part on one side and brushing from there. A few decorative hair clips held everything in place and with a touchup on the makeup Diana was once again feeling like she could actually pass as a girl as long as nobody saw or touched her cock. That poor member had now been locked for over 2 months and had enjoyed no release since Ellie had helped him empty into the juice glass so long ago.