Loss of Control Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now she was repeating stations and the trends were becoming apparent. The cage with head free was surprisingly popular, surprising to Diana because it restricted access to only a single entry and no hands. Still she was doing this at least twice a week and servicing 20 to 50 cocks each time. Once Layla let on that blow jobs were the cheapest entertainment it was no longer a surprise.

The second most popular was having her tied face down in a bed wearing a short dress and no panties. Patrons seemed to enjoy playing with her cage before entering her. With no breasts or wig, this was a good position for a simple fantasy of taking a helpless girl or sissy or whomever as hard as desired. This seemed to attract a more violent group and Diana often had bruises for several days on her arms from where men gripped her too hard. After an absence of a week, the fat little lawyer also returned and this was his favorite station. He would get as tight as possible between Diana's legs and jab his stubby cock into her, then stand and cum all over her back. Several of the men enjoyed that, and every night after that station her dress was a criss-cross of cum streaks in back. She had learned to bring plastic trash bags so she could put them over her car seats.

On Thursday about a month after the sale, Layla met her at the door with a small bag. She pulled out metal shackles with about 6 inches of heavy chain between them and locked them onto Diana's ankles, then another set with only about 2 inches of chain and locked her hands behind the back. Slightly confused by this, she followed Layla to the large room she and Tanya had been in for initiation. Once inside, Layla closed the doors and led Diana to a point at the far wall where the leash was hooked onto a clip at head level. Then she stood against the wall nearby.

Brad walked in a few minutes later, closed the doors behind him, and walked up to Layla. "Pants down," he told her and she quickly pulled them to her knees. He licked two fingers and slid them into her, ignoring her wince and beginning to tease her sex. After a while he turned to Diana as he continued to finger Layla.

"I'm having a party next week Tuesday and you are needed to provide entertainment. Ellie has made the arrangements and only told me that you will be the center of attention for a very entertaining event. I will have somebody pick you up and bring you to my house. You are no longer allowed to say no, so I'm sure you will attend." He paused to lick his fingers again before returning them to Layla's pussy. "You will wear a short, pink dress with a scoop neck, so you can use your forms, red garter with red stockings, and black high heels. When you arrive at my house you will be provided with a mask that will let you see but will largely hide your face, and you will be ball gagged." He smiled at Layla. "Finally getting wet. Good." Turning back to Diana he concluded, "I won't actually be there to see it, though. I have other business elsewhere."

Layla's eyes were showing her building arousal, and the fingers were shining wet in the light. "Diana's scene for the night is in cuffs, you can run anywhere in the room but you are not to run into patrons or touch the door. Anything goes as long as you survive the night. I want you at the party, and Ellie has said you may need to practice your survival skills." The constant fingers were having the desired effect and as Layla grasped that his conversation was ending her eyes started to beg. Brad pulled his fingers out and smacked her face, hard enough to leave a wet mark on her cheek. "Never beg me, or ask me... anything." And he walked out.

The rest of the night was hell for Diana. She was left on the hook and was first taken from behind while the attacker pulled her away from the leash anchor, pressing the leather against her throat. The next person released the clip and told her to run for it. For some seconds Diana ran before the man grabbed her from behind and threw her to the floor. Quickly jumping on top of the helpless sissy the attacker shoved his cock into her mouth and finished by shooting their cum up her nose. Diana struggled to her feet as a group of 3 men surrounded her. They pushed her from one to the other, the short chain between her ankles nearly toppling her several times. At last they pushed her down and pulled her onto her knees, one bending her forward to take one cock in the mouth and another in her ass, while the third pulled her arms up and pulled at her fingers, bending them backward. By the time they all came she had pain in every finger and her nose hurt from the men's pelvic bones smashing into it.

She was already a mess when the lawyer showed up again. Shorter than Diana, he kicked her in the back of the knee to bring her forcefully down, then bent her backward until she toppled onto her back. The attacker quickly jumped onto her, sitting on her head while looking down Diana's body and shoving his cock into her mouth while sitting on her nose. His hands closed on the cuffed victim's neck and he squeezed. Looking at Layla he snarled, "I know the rules, and you can't stop me." He kept sitting, squeezing and releasing the neck and ordering Diana to suck him. She was in obvious distress when he finally came and for a moment he kept his hands pressed on the neck. Finally Layla said, "Long enough, you're done." At first he didn't move, but when she took a step forward he finally took his hands off Diana's neck and stood up. "Bitch," he called to her as he grabbed his pants and left. The few people who were in the room to just watch the action laughed and waited for the next person to come in.

The tranny and Rex came up to him. She smiled at Diana, a wonderful, disarming smile. She took his hand and then spun him around and pulled him forward where her knee was waiting to sink into Diane's stomach. On his knees now, Diana felt Rex behind, positioning to enter his ass while the lovely tranny smiled again, pulling out her cock and sliding it between Diana's lips. Diana did his best under the circumstances, but knew it wasn't as good as the last time. "Hold my cum," came the command seconds before the cock squirted into his mouth. Once again, she followed up by kissing him and dipping her tongue in to lap up some of her own cum. Before standing up she smiled and patted his cheek. "Good girl," she said.

At the end of the night Layla looked Diana over before leashing her again. "Your neck is bruised, and you have some bruises on the back of your legs and on your arms. You'll recover. Fingers?" Diana opened and closed her fists behind her back while Layla watched her eyes. "Ok, pain but you should be ok by tomorrow. Ice." She clipped on the leash then turned to face her. "Just so you know, I did not get an invitation to the party next week. I don't know who your handler will be, but you should be fine with them." Diana was led to the front door and uncuffed. This was the most painful night since the initiation. What was going on? And why the reassurance she should be fine?