Loss of Control Pt. 09

Story Info
Diana and Tanya begin new lives separated from each other.
9k words
4.12
8.2k
5

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday and Sunday Diana rested to let her body recover. Though not used much, she had been used hard. To her surprise, Ellie left her alone. It was still very strange walking through the house by himself. They bought this house shortly after the wedding, so for almost 4 years Tyler and Tanya were home together. Now, everywhere Diana walked there was a memory. Their life together had been shattered and even if somehow they got out of this "owned" and Midnight mess it would not be the same. She went upstairs again and looked into the small office, imagining it being a nursery. The heartache was too much and she took a nap.

Waking to the quiet house, she made dinner, put some ointment on the most sore spots, took some pain killer, and sat down with a glass of wine. What should she do when the bottles were gone? And what would happen if Ellie did actually sell the house. Legally, she was living on the graces of somebody she didn't like. And who didn't like her. It was another time when Ellie's actions made no sense, considering her feelings. Ellie was smart, but surely not smart enough to regularly try to manipulate feelings.

She got a book, but didn't feel like reading. The problem was, without Tanya, she didn't feel like doing much of anything. She closed her eyes and thought of Tanya and, oddly, the scene that came up was of Tanya telling her not to lose hope, just as Tyler had done for Tanya through most of their downward spiral. But was there really any hope left? They were in deep, and inuendo hinted that it was going to go deeper. Diana finished her glass of wine in a series of gulps and went upstairs to an empty bed.

=======

Tanya was completely sore and when she looked in the mirror she was surprised how bruised she was. She had been punched, thrown to the floor, dropped, kneeled on, sat on, slapped, and the double X on her ass was still visible, though fading. At least that brand would fade. When she first heard the word, she was afraid a hot iron was going to burn her ass. It made the whip easier to handle, though she hoped she never felt another one. The bath and oils Fay used also helped. As usual there was no real conversation. Tanya knew girls got into trouble for talking, so she waited to see if Fay started a conversation. She did not, and so it was silent.

For what must have been the tenth time she walked around the small apartment. There was no refrigerator or stove, just some plates and silverware, a small table, chair, and a bed. The door was locked from the outside and the window was locked and frosted. She was sealed away from the outer world. The journey here was almost a blur, but she did remember a tunnel, Fay unlocked the door to the elevator, then walking through an empty hallway. Home to work and never step outside, every employer's dream and every worker's nightmare.

Monday was more of the same, most of the day. Kelly stopped by to look at her bruises and said she would probably be ready to start working on Thursday. It wasn't much consolation. She was alone like never before, with no future she could imagine, and a past she would do well to forget. And a sister who, she didn't even know how to put into words how she felt about her sister. It had taken only a month and a half to get her locked into this apartment with bruises from an initiation after being sold. By now Carla had been with Ellie for two days. How long would it take to trap her, especially with Kyle helping. And what was the payment to Kyle? No, she really didn't want to let her mind start going there.

Kelly wanted to massage her and rub on some more ointment. She stripped and laid on the bed. Kelly's trembling fingers told her more than any words. When Tanya was turned onto her back she reached up and pulled the other girl down on top of her, kissing her cheek. For a long time she just held her handler. She could sense that on the inside, Kelly was a mess. This could not be good.

=======

Monday dragged, the stillness and unreality still being completely disorienting to Diana. She laughed. Tyler, Diana, whoever she was. The only real traces of Tyler left in the house were in the photo albums left behind. Surely Ellie would just destroy those and pretend it never happened. What was it like to be erased from history? Tyler was disowned by his family. Hated by his sister in law, divorced, though under duress, by his wife. All that was left was a shell, a man in a dress and a cock cage who had memories but now lived as Diana. It's what people called her. In fact, Diana had an alter ego, but Tyler had just been Tyler. Had been, until his brother called him Ty. That was strange. His last phone call to family and suddenly his name gets shortened.

Meals were empty, but food was necessary for working at the club 5 or more nights a week. It wasn't like there was much of a life outside of that, which was probably one thing that kept the "staff" coming back night after night. That and some kind of blackmail or other coercion. And this person had always been punctual, so Diana would be at Midnight not at 6 but 5 or 10 minutes early. If he had to wait for Chris or Sierra or somebody else, that would just have to be.

With a reduced wardrobe it was easy to choose black for her outfit. Pantyhose instead of garters and stockings. She assumed somebody would provide safe scissors to cut as needed. As she saw it, the house was now Ellie's problem, so the money paid before could now be set toward ordering new clothes. Besides, with no guidance she was just trying to mix it up a bit. She got into her car and noticed the SUV was gone. The bitch had apparently taken it, probably sold it. Ellie had said she was giving it to Kyle, but why did he need it? There was something odd about that, but right now there was nothing Diana could do. She was going to work. Just a job, she told herself, do your hours and go home. It seemed much easier that way.

She was 5 minutes early, but as usual they let her in. A month ago she needed a passcode, now she just flashed some leg and she was in. The power of a woman, she told herself wryly. Or of a man in a cock cage and women's clothes. She turned into the small room to wait for her handler. It seemed like a long time before somebody came. She was a short haired brunette who introduced herself as Layla. She clipped the leash to Diana's collar and led her down the halls until they turned into a room with an odd wooden device in the middle of the room. There was a low platform, padded, and a high platform, also padded. Both had straps attached. Layla instructed Diana to kneel on the low pad and strapped her legs down. Then Diana was told to bend over, some adjustments were made to the height of the taller platform and she was instructed to lay on it. Layla had Diana quickly strapped down. A few wiggles made the impossibility of escape pretty obvious. Her hands were put in cuffs running through the higher platform and she was stuck.

At the designated time the clients began their journey through the stations. First in for Diana, once again, was the lawyer. She didn't know what Brad had promised as consolation for not having a winning bid for her and Tanya, but it was worth the price not to be owned by this guy with the maniacal look in his eyes. He got right behind Diana and tore at the dress, then the panties, struggling to rip them and finally just pushing them down onto her thighs. With his short stubby cock he had trouble getting into her ass, but finally managed to get it in. She wished he had at least spit on her ass. It was short, but wide. After a while he gave up and moved to her mouth. She did her duty and was rewarded with a dribble. He must have been masturbating all afternoon to have so little. He started to move to the ass again but Layla said he was done. He did the "Do you know who I am" thing with her and she calmly replied yes, but she had no instructions to let him do a double so he was done. He looked like he was going to force the issue until Layla took a step forward. He put his clothes on, told her he would report that behavior, and started out the door. Then he turned back and said, "I can make your life like hers," and he left.

Diana wondered who "hers" was, but it had an effect. She saw Layla stiffen and make fists. Considering the lack of responses for so many things, whatever it was it had to be significant. It was a while before she relaxed again, and Diana was wondering where Tanya was. Was she working tonight? Did Brad have her in his office? She started listening for conversation in the hallway to see if anybody was talking about her. The answer came in an unexpected way.

Two men came into the room and stood in front of her, pulling out their cocks and slapping her face with them. "You'll do, you little bitch, but we came here to have a turn with that Madame T. Didn't she become part of this stable? You've been with her, multiple times, so where is she?" Unsure what to do, Diana opened her mouth to say she didn't know and suddenly her mouth was stuffed with a cock. "Come on, I thought your tongue was supposed to be so good. I'm waiting." He nodded to his companion, who went to the other side and delivered a resounding smack on Diana's ass.

Front guy was moving just a little, and was in the throat, so he was pretty much getting what he was going to get. Diana worked her tongue out and caressed a little more cock. The angle was good, letting the cock slide into her throat while still letting her breathe, but it was a challenge. The other guy landed 3 more spanks and then Layla spoke up. "That's the limit for standard play. Unless you have something that shows you paid to spank her, don't do it again." With the guy in front pushing almost to her nose, it was impossible to see Layla's face, but suddenly there was a sharp female voice saying, "Put that hand down NOW."

Front guy kept slowly pumping, and the guy behind settled for the ass. Diana heard him mumble to front guy, "We were gonna take turns." With not much to do except suck, lick, and take, she went back to listening. A couple of male voices came in range. "... heard it was yesterday." "I know a cop who handled it. Said she used a razor." "Fuck man, that's awful. How did they find her." "Missed her shift here. Used to do that one we ..." Diana fought back the urge to panic. Were they talking about Tanya? Razor? Past tense. Police? The guys finished up on her and left, mouth guy giving a final defiant spank on the way out.

Layla went to the entrance and looked out, then returned to stand in front of Diana. "How much of that hallway talk did you hear?" Diana could lie, but didn't really think that would do any good, and if she got caught lying who knew what would happen? "They were talking about a she and a razor?" Diana tried to keep her answer vague. "Shit," was all Layla said, then she went out the doorway.

A couple came in soon after, escorted by one of the guards. They girl bent over to lick Diana's ears, face, neck, while the guy pushed down his pants to show an average cock. While the guy moved in front to get sucked, the girl moved to the rear, licking Diana's thighs above her stockings, dragging fingers along her ass, and doing everything she could to arouse the man inside Diana. She was speaking softly, "I love watching a man fill his cage, pressed firmly against the edges, struggling to get out and allow him to be a man again. But it won't get out will it, sissy gurl. And so you are what you are." The woman licked Diana's ass, noticing she was already filled and lubricated, then stood and went to the front as her man moved to the rear and began working the head of his cock against the loosened hole.

The girl pushed down the jeans she wore and a cock popped out. Not silicone, but a real cock. She looked gorgeous. "Like what you see? Suck it, like a good sissy bitch. "Diana went to work on it, trying to figure out the relationship here. The woman answered his unasked question. "The difference between us, you see, is that you put on dresses and submit to a dominant person. I put on pants or dresses, and I dominate. We could be such a match, but Rex is so good to me I can't imagine that I would leave him." Out of the corner of her eye, Diana saw Layla return and the guard leave, then full focus went to pleasing the girl cock in his mouth. Rex came first, another load in the ass, then this girl came in her mouth, held herself for a while, then pulled out and squatted to look Diana in the eyes. "Now give some back," she whispered and pressed in for a kiss. Diana felt a tongue lapping out some of the cum and felt the other mouth swallow, so she swallowed. As their lips parted a little cum ran out of each mouth and they looked, smiling, at the trail of cream on the other's chin. "You're good. I'm going to want you again." The couple left and Diana looked at Layla. She seemed agitated.

The rest of her time was uneventful except for 3 people who asked where Madame T was. Diana did find out she wasn't on the list of options for the night and each piece of information worried her more. Layla noticed and at one point came over between clients to tell him to relax. She even gave a quick back and leg massage, but she was leaning against the wall by the time the next person came in. Finally Layla was uncuffing wrists and unbuckling straps. Diana pulled up her panties and tried to straighten her dress, but the lawyer had managed to tear it in several places with his frantic pulling. Diana would need to hold the pieces together outside, but inside it made no difference and she waited with hands behind her for Layla to attach the leash.

The walk to the entrance was oddly silent, Diana noticed. Normally there was some conversation as the staff cleaned up or escorted the slaves to the door or wherever they went, but there was little talk and most of it was in barely more than a whisper. Layla turned down the hallway to Brad's office, knocked, and waited. Brad opened the door himself and told Layla to bring Diana in, then he closed the door. Layla held out the handle of the leash, but Brad told her to just keep it. He looked serious and Diana was feeling her gut tighten. Had they gone too far with Tanya?

Brad sat on his desk. "I can control the staff here pretty well, and even the permanent and temporary workers understand there are consequences for breaking rules. I cannot, however, control every aspect of the patrons' behavior. Layla, you did well to ask and then report to me. I'll make sure you get a 4 day break soon. But you, Diana, well, I can't control what you hear. I will give you credit for being honest and saying you did hear something. I even understand why you might not have wanted to tell everything, but I will give you an explanation because I think I know where your mind is and I want you working at your best. A lethargic Diana doesn't make money, and aside from being useless to me, would mean I put out a great deal to purchase a broken toy."

The analogies were meant to keep him down, but that was just a distraction to him now. "The good news is that they were not talking about Madame T. She has a few bruises, but will return to work on Wednesday. I have the end of the week planned for her and you may see your usage drop as people shift to the star attraction. But you are involved in this and I will be kind enough, this time, to tell you more because it will remind you why people need to listen to me."

He waited for Diana to think about that. "Layla is your new handler. Chris won't be ... she ... well, she surprised me. Part of it was that she got too close to you, thought you were too sweet for this. Why she thought that was a decision she was allowed to make I don't understand. She came to me years ago with debt up to the ceiling and I helped her pay it off, for a price in goods and services. She had been promoted, if you will, from slut to service person to handler. But yesterday something went wrong in her head and she went to a park and slit her wrists."

Diana hoped this was going to end soon. She was struggling with her emotions now and with her stomach. She didn't want Brad to see how hard this was for her. Brad hopped off his desk. "So, anyway, you were getting too close to her, and her to you. That last kiss didn't go unnoticed. Now, your shift is done. Go home and get a dress that isn't torn for tomorrow."

Layla led Diana out, unclipped her at the door, and said she would be there tomorrow. It was all said in a very matter of fact way. Just before turning to walk out, Diana looked at Layla again and noticed the wetness around the eyes. A little smile was the only recognition Diana could give, then she hurried out into the night, hurrying to a dark place to cry and let her stomach release. He had a new anger now, something to keep him fighting. Brad had treated Chris like losing a piece of furniture and then tried to blame it on Diana, when it was Brad's treatment of her that broke her. How many lives before, and how many still to come, would he break?

=======

With the frosting on the window Tanya couldn't tell much, but she could tell day and night. And she found a way to count them until she could find another way to keep track. She knew it was Tuesday and she had been initiated on Friday. That meant this was her fourth day in this apartment. Kelly had been in each day to check on her and bring food. Tanya started taking her own showers yesterday, finally able to move enough again without pain from her experience. She had nothing to do, and was sitting in the chair staring at the daylight whiteness of the frosted window when she heard the key in the door.

Kelly came in and set down a bag with food. Nothing needing refrigeration or cooking, but high in carbs and protein. "It looks like a beautiful day out there," Tanya ventured. Kelly looked at her and looked pained. "Don't go there. Ever." Tanya was a little surprised by the forcefulness of the response, but it was enough to convince her to heed the order. Kelly once again looked over the initiate's body, checking the bruises, and nodded. "I think you'll be ready. The boss is getting some very upset patrons who thought you would be a regular part of the staff, so he's scheduled you for tomorrow. I don't know the scene yet, but it doesn't really matter because I don't choose it."

They chatted a little and Tanya picked up that something was bothering her handler, but she was afraid to come right out and ask and Kelly wasn't offering any information. Eventually, Kelly stood, said she needed to get to work, tried to joke about some people having to work, frowned when she realized how cruel that was in the circumstances, and left, locking the door behind her.

Tanya went back to the bag and took out a muffin that was still in it. On the bottom of the bag was a note with large letters saying, "DO NOT LIFT THIS OUT" and under in smaller letters "cameras and microphones." She read as fast as she could so she wasn't obviously staring into the bag, then unwrapped her muffin and ate it. She was being watched and listened to even in her apartment. No wonder Kelly was being so silent.

=======

Diana sat in her car looking across the grass to a small group of people far away. She wanted to be Tyler, to be able to join that small group and pay her respects, but that was out of the question and would be far too dangerous. It was awkward anyway. She was growing attracted to Chris even while trying to figure out how to get Tanya back, and it had become obvious that Chris was being drawn to her. Brad wouldn't let her date, or have a personal life, or feel anything except employment duty toward the people he assigned to her.

The ceremony was short and people left, then the grounds crew did their job. A few flowers were thrown onto the new pile of dirt and that was it. Brad certainly had not been there, and she doubted if anybody else from Midnight would have been allowed, or would have risked coming here. She started the car and drove around. With no proper clothes, Diana had to stay in her car and drive slowly past the new grave.