Loss of Control Pt. 10

Story Info
Ellie tricks Carla while Tanya is forced to watch.
10.1k words
4.11
9.7k
3

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday morning was like all the other days for Tanya. The only difference was that she knew it was Tuesday and this was the day Brad was having his party. She didn't feel like going to his party. Now that she knew him better, she really didn't want to be near him, and yet, he was the one who owned her, kept her a prisoner in this apartment, and had her brought into his club to provide pleasure while people paid to use her, making him richer and her, well, just older.

Sometime during the day the door was unlocked and a girl, not Kelly, came in with some lunch and a bag. She introduced herself as Alexa and explained that Kelly was being given the evening off with pay. Alexa would accompany her to the party. After she ate, Tanya was to shower, they would do her makeup together, and then she would put on the clothes in the bag.

It took over an hour to get everything ready. The clothes included a black garter belt with black, back seam hose, a sheer black button-down top, and a short black skirt that Tanya realized had a D-ring at the back of the waist and was short enough to show off the creases under her ass. There was no bra or panties. Black 4 inch heels finished the ensemble. Alexa carefully slipped a blindfold into place and attached a leash to Tanya's collar. Holding the leash very short, she guided Tanya out the door and down the hidden elevator, then out a back door and into a waiting van. There was a single bench seat in the back and Alexa guided Tanya to sit on it, then put a chain around her waist and locked it in place before slipping a set of handcuffs around the chain and locking Tanya's wrists. Once she was secured, Alexa signaled the driver to go.

=======

Diana dressed as she had been directed and glanced at the clock again. Her hair was in the new style, which she was actually getting fond of, and her makeup was perfect. Timing had not been discussed, but she was ready at 4, in case the transportation came early. After eating a couple of energy bars she checked her lipstick again and was ready.

A half hour later a van backed into the driveway. At least she was dressed well enough to appear in public, though any neighbors watching would wonder about the pink dressed bimbo walking to the van. She waited a little to see if she was to go out or if they were getting her when there was a knock at the door. Opening it, Diana saw a tall girl in a business dress who introduced herself as Sarah and said she was his handler for the night. Despite being in public, she clipped a leash to his collar and led him to the rear doors of the van. Opening one door, Sarah pushed him in. Diana stumbled forward and there was a clang as a door of steel bars closed behind her. The cage was fastened to the floor, and was large enough to sit in, so Diana sat down and waited. A black cloth was put over the cage with the warning, "Don't remove it or even touch it." Then the rear door opened and closed again, a front door opened and closed, and they were pulling out of the driveway and turning right. After that, Diana had no idea where they were going.

=======

Tanya was helped out of the van and carefully led along a walk. She heard a door open, walked, then the door closed behind them. Only then was the blindfold removed and she found herself in a room with no windows and only 2 doors. There were comfortable chairs and she was told to have a seat and relax.

She was sitting tensely when the door across the room opened and Brad walked in. "Welcome to my house. You are in the mudroom, though it hasn't seen mud in at least 5 years. Let me give you a tour of some of the place. Alexa, I will page you when I need you again. You may leave now." Tanya got up, took the extended hand and walked with him. He opened the door using a code and motioned for her to go first. She stepped through into a room with one side all windows looking out into a wooded area. She smiled and marveled at it until he came up behind her and said, "Those are the hunting grounds. It's large, but fenced. We sometimes release people and see how long it takes to catch and bind them." There was that pain in her belly again.

Gradually he led her through a half dozen rooms until he came to a large lounge area. Marcia was there as were a few early guests. When she saw him, Marcia came right over, though she wasn't smiling like Tanya would expect a wife to smile upon seeing her husband. "Madame T, you remember my wife, Marcia, don't you?" She would prefer being called Tanya, but did not argue and said, "Of course I remember her. She's lovely, as always."

Brad smiled. "I'm glad you think so, because you are going to get very close tonight. In fact let's start now. Marcia, get up on the platform and pull off your panties." She did so without any complaint, and did not even seem to acknowledge that she was being noticed by some of the guests. Marcia laid on her back on a platform that was about waist level to a standing guest, pulled off her panties and spread her legs. "And now, Madame T, you will provide her 2 orgasms through oral stimulation, and just to make sure you don't cheat," he pulled a pair of handcuffs from his pocket, turned her to lock her hands behind her back and then locked the cuff chain to the D-ring in the back of her skirt, "you won't have fingers available. Now get your ass up there and start entertaining the guests."

Part of her wanted to hesitate, wanted to run away, wanted to scream at the realization that she had been brought here as just entertainment, but she moved immediately and was soon squirming into position on the platform. She felt the hem in back ride up onto her ass. Smiling guests began moving over to watch, still carrying on their conversations and having their drinks as if this happened all the time at parties. The thought occurred to Tanya, maybe at Brad's parties it DOES happen all the time. More guests had arrived by the time Marcia had her second orgasm, a silent, jerked event that Tanya only knew was successful because she tasted the difference in liquid.

The thought crossed her mind briefly that his invitations to those New Years parties would have been attempts to seduce her and get her to this point. She had put it off for two years, then through her own actions with Ellie had ended up here anyway.

Brad uncuffed her and told them both to stand and straighten themselves up. He kept both women in tow as he greeted different guests. Tanya wondered if the names were real or made up. This house had to have been bought with the use of "possessions" and was therefore illegal, but he was acting like everything was fine. He invited his women to eat from the buffet while he walked out of the room briefly, then he returned. "The real entertainment is all here now," he said. Tanya wondered what that meant.

=======

Diana felt the van come to a stop, back up, then the engine stopped. They had arrived at the house, she assumed. The cloth was lifted a little, then the cage was opened, and as Diana was led out the cloth was draped over her head, keeping her blind. They walked a little distance, stopped, she heard a code entered, and a door opened. Once the door closed behind him, Sarah pulled the cloth off Diana's head. They were in a large room with a few comfortable chairs. They had come in one door, there was one other door, and there were no windows. The heavy metal shackles from last week were put on her arms, holding them behind her. Led by the leash, she was guided to the other door, a code entered, and they walked into a room with one wall that was all windows looking out into a wooded area.

Sarah turned to her left and walked through a door that blended into the wall and was difficult to see from a distance. The new room was long and narrow, more of a hallway or passage. Sarah led the way to the far end, opened the door and they entered a room with painted cement walls and a strong smell of chlorine. There were two folding chairs. Sarah took one and she motioned for Diana to take the other. Sarah checked her watch and waited.

A few minutes later, the door opened and Diana groaned into her ball gag. It was Ellie. "Hello former brother-in-law who is now one of the most famous sissy sluts in porn. I have some surprises lined up for you. Let's see if you can survive them." She put a large mask on Diana, leaving holes for her to see but covering a lot of her nose, upper cheeks and forehead, then nodded to Sarah, who stood up and tugged on the leash. "Oh, there is one extra thing I can't tell you outside. Tanya will be watching on a monitor. That will make this so much more fun for me."

Ellie opened the door and went out, followed by Sarah and Diana. They were in a pool area, with a pair of fittings in the concrete set well back from the edge of the pool. Diana looked at those and wondered what this game was. Ellie was trying to get the attention of guests who were milling around far back from the water. At the far end of the pool was a post with a winch on one side, a control panel on the other, and a girl who Diana recognized as Carla next to the control panel. The wire from the winch went into the pool, came up on this side, and was clipped to one of the upside down U fittings just 10 feet in front of them.

Diana looked at Carla again. Behind her, looking directly at Diana and with a wide smile, was Kyle.

=======

Brad led the two women to another room with a number of monitors on the walls. Some were turned off and Tanya guessed those were areas of the house he did not want her to see. There were 14 cameras in the pool area, 7 under the water and 7 above, though none clearly showed the guests who were seen as shadows milling around or blurred by the water. One camera held her attention. It was a pole 10 feet beyond one end of the pool that had some kind of motor on one side and some sort of control panel on the other side. Among the half dozen other images was one looking up a leg. Brad walked over and pointed.

"I didn't think she could do it, but that is a shoe camera. If it works as advertised this will be a very enjoyable evening for me." He looked at Tanya. "I can guarantee, it won't be good for you, but that's why you're here."

Tanya looked at him with panic in her eyes. As if things weren't bad enough they had come up with something worse? She looked back at the monitors, trying to find the hidden clues, and she found them. Into the view of the post with the motor stepped two women, Ellie and Carla. Carla was in a short black dress, holding a glass of something and smiling. Ellie pointed to the control panel and talked, but it wasn't picked up by any microphones. Carla giggled. Tanya saw Kyle move up near her, glanced at the shoe camera, and realized it was Kyle's foot and he was already getting a look at a black thong under the black dress.

All she could do was look at Brad and softly say, "Please, don't."

He smiled. "One of these monitors will wake up later and show Kyle making your little sister scream like a whore, and then Ellie and I will make her one."

Tanya looked around frantically, found a wastebasket, and ran to it.

=======

"Ladies, gentlemen, and privileged guests, your attention please." Ellie was calling out. It took a few minutes to get people quiet, but they were at the pool because they had been told something would happen at this time. "You are going to see an amazing event as our own Di Mindy, one of porn's biggest new stars, crosses the pool underwater in heels while shackled." The crowd shouted their approval. Carla had asked about the porn star thing earlier and Ellie assured her this really was a porn star. Having never met one, Carla was quite excited to participate.

While Ellie was talking, Sarah took a 12 foot length of pvc pipe and set it down near Diana and the fittings. She moved Diana, slipped the leg shackles on and locked them, then set the pvc pipe between her legs and fastened it to the fittings. Set as they were, the only direction she could walk was toward the pool. Sarah clipped the end of the winch line to her collar and walked back through the door they had come out of.

Tanya was shaking as she watched. Her husband and her sister were both in danger and here she was watching a monitor as her owner calmly eyed her and enjoyed her distress.

Ellie looked back to make sure the arrangements were made, then glanced at her sister who was obviously excited, before continuing. "Di Mindy is now set up. As the winch is pulled, she will be drawn to the end of this pipe, a mere 5 feet from the edge of the pool. A little more pull and she will be too close to be able to get around the corner, leaving her no choice but to cross the pool weighted down with her heavy shackles." There were hoots and shouts of approval from the guests. Tanya, watching on the monitor, fell to her knees.

Diana assessed the situation. Carla couldn't recognize him like this. She had last seen him 2 years ago and now he was masked, dressed like a girl, and had much longer hair. Ellie had engineered this brilliantly to have his sister-in-law torture him, and enjoy it. She was sure it was being recorded and all she needed was to get the right context for a video of Carla pulling him into the pool. This wasn't even about Tyler, this was just cruel.

"We do have one thing to offer to assist in the challenge." She held up a thin plastic tube with a balloon at one end. "I will remove the ball gag and replace it with this tube. If our porn star can keep her very talented mouth tightly on this hose, she will be able to make it across with no problems." She nodded to Carla who, still holding her glass, turned on the winch.

Diana stayed in place, watching the line tighten, lift out of the water, then she was being pulled at a slow but steady pace toward the pool. Ellie made a cutting motion when Diana was halfway down the pole and Carla stopped the winch. The sound came up on one of the images, and Tanya recognized it as Kyle's voice. "Oh man, I think it's hot that you're going to pull that poor bitch right into the pool. With all that metal she'll hit the bottom in no time."

Carla giggled. "Yeah, I know. I've never done anything like this before, and I can't believe she's really a porn star and I'm at the controls." Kyle moved a little closer. "I've fucked that bitch before. A couple of times." Carla turned to face him, surprised he had moved several inches closer but she merely backed into the panel. "You've, uh, fu, fucked her? Does that mean you're a porn star too?"

He laughed. "I'm not exactly a porn star, but I do appear in a few of her videos. And I never heard a complaint about how I handled her." His shoe cam was looking up as his hand moved out and brushed Carla's ass. She flinched, but didn't move or say anything. "Oh, Ellie is nodding at you again."

Carla looked out and saw that Ellie was nodding, smiling, to go to the next pre-planned position. The winch came to life and pulled Diana past the pipe and up to 3 feet from the pool. She stopped the motor, but while she was running the controls Kyle had been caressing and squeezing her ass. She moved her hips side to side, but there was no, "Stop that," and with one hand on the controls and one holding a glass she was helpless to push him away. "You know Ellie? She's my sister."

"Really?" Kyle said. "So that's where you get your sexy beauty from. Oh, you need to pay attention again."

"As you can see, Di Mindy is now too close to the pool to get around the corners. She is absolutely committed unless I release this line. Should I release her?" The crowd responded with loud "NO" and "Push her in." Kyle whispered to Carla, "This peril bit is where I really get excited, I mean, like I am rock hard. Have a feel. Go ahead." After an initial hesitation, Carla put her hand on his cock, then her eyes widened and she rubbed it. "Oh my god, it's huge."

"Look at Ellie," he told her.

"The crowd has spoken. Controller, take up another foot." Carla moved the switch and Diana shuffled forward another foot, then it was stopped. "Slowly, irresistibly, drawn to the deep. Oh, what would happen if the tubing fell out of her mouth while she was down there?"

In the control room, Tanya turned to Brad. "He's your property. Please stop this."

Brad took a sip of his drink. "If he drowns, Ellie owes me back the price I paid and Kyle and I take turns on her for 5 hours."

Horrified, Tanya turned back to the monitors, eyes and mouth wide open.

Ellie had been going over this for a week, building Carla up, always with some extreme danger happening, such as a lost tube, and the scene somehow ending well. She had even shown videos of water bondage and explained that the victim and observers were sexually aroused by the thrill. Kyle knew this. "You've seen how excited I am, it's only fair I get to check you." Her eyes widened, but his smile was disarming and she spread her legs a little. As Tanya watched the shoe cam monitor from her knees, she heard the conversation and saw Kyle reach under Carla's dress, rubbing her pussy. "MMmm, I think you're a little damp from all the excitement."

"Uh, oh, yes, I'm, just a little." The finger became insistent and instead of pulling away Carla was now getting aroused. A week of preparation and three glasses of wine were doing what they were designed to do.

Ellie nodded again and Carla pulled Diana right to the edge of the pool. Carla turned to look at Kyle, smiling pleasantly at her. "You fucked this girl, have you fucked Ellie?" That was off the script, but he didn't miss it. "Actually, young miss, I have, and she totally enjoyed it. Go ahead and just mouth to her 'did you' and see what she does." Carla thought that was reasonable, looked at Ellie and mouthed the words. Ellie smiled, nodded, and licked her lips. Carla's eyes widened and she felt the finger press even harder. The shoe cam showed the finger beneath the dress, pressing right onto the barely hidden slit. Tanya was throwing up again, still shuddering.

"And now, fair guests, we make the exchange. She is totally committed. Unless we relax the line there is only one direction to go." She pulled out the ball gag and shoved in one end of the plastic tube. "If the tube comes out when she goes in, will she get to shallow water before being overcome by the water? Will the balloon come free and turn her air tube into a drinking straw? Will I come in a big puddle here from the excitement?" The assembly laughed and cried out a "yes yes" as she went through the list. As the crowd noise died down one woman yelled out, "Why don't you go ahead and puddle. Get your fingers under that dress." Ellie threw a quick glance at Carla, felt it would encourage her, and did so, preparing to nod. Then another voice cried out, "It's too easy. If she loses the tube you just winch her out." This brought another round of agreement from the crowd. It wasn't in her script, but she was too turned on now. She reached in front and unclipped the winch line saying, "Good luck sissy," and giving a push in Diana's back before reaching under her dress, pulling down her panties and using her fingers as requested.

Diana barely had time to clamp down on the tube before hitting the water. She stayed upright so the balloon wouldn't pull the tube right out and took a few seconds to orient. Now the underwater cameras were picking her up, directed by an unseen hand, zooming on her face, the dress that had ridden up to expose her panties, and the feet that were trying to keep upright with the weight suddenly all changed. Once she had her bearings, she took a very slow, small step forward, nearly losing her balance as her leg met resistance. She had a lot to focus on, and one thing was that Kyle had moved closer to Carla. If Diana survived this it made no difference because Carla was playing into the trap.

Carla was in fact watching her sister masturbate in front of the crowd, and Kyle was pulling the thong's crotch to the side. As soon as it was free he slid in a finger and Carla made a squeeky moan sound. "Pull in the line, it isn't attached any more." "But, the porn star is ..." She ran out of words. "She'll be ok. It's about the fear, and the excitement it gives us. Feel me again." Carla hit the switch to pull in the line, looking at Ellie and getting a nod of approval, then she was going to rub the guy but had a wine glass. Giggling a little she finished the half glass all at once and bent over to set the glass down. Kyle used the opportunity to unzip himself and push in a second finger. Now her moan was unmistakable. When she straightened up and reached for him again, it was his exposed cock that she grabbed. Her hand let go immediately, then grabbed again and started stroking. She turned her head and whispered, "It's so bingngg." Kyle didn't let her finish before his lips were on hers. The monitors showed his fingers inside Carla, her fingers wrapped around his cock, stroking, and their lips locked together in an aroused, passionate kiss.