Loss of Control Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly her breast was grabbed and squeezed. She turned to look and saw an older man, with a salt and pepper beard, holding her and she stepped back, unable to remove his hand with her own hands cuffed behind her. A jerk on the leash brought her right back against the hand and Ellie was asking, "Do you like the feel? You'll love the look," and she pulled down the tube exposing both breasts. While giving Carla a, "Don't say a word," look she encouraged the man who fondled, licked, and sucked on both breasts and nipples. By the time he stopped, Carla was feeling an odd arousal and trying to understand how she could possibly be aroused in this situation. Ellie kept the top pulled down and Carla felt more hands on them as she was led around the room.

As Ellie was finishing her second drink a well dressed man approached, said hello, and asked if he could touch the property. She smiled and told him he had 10 minutes to touch whatever he felt like touching. Using his foot, he kicked her legs apart and slid a finger into her, laughing and saying out loud, "Damn, the bitch is nearly dripping already," quickly followed by a second finger. As the 10 minutes neared their end, he had 3 fingers working hard and Carla was gasping on the edge of her second orgasm. He pinched her clit between his thumb and the fingers inside her and shook it. Ellie grabbed her from behind to hold her up as Carla's knees buckled and she released a very loud moan announcing the arrival of her climax. The man pulled out his fingers and wiped them on the red skirt, said thank you to Ellie and passed her a handful of 20 dollar bills before he walked back into the crowd. Carla noticed several women and two men smiling at her. They knew, and they had heard, and now she was marked.

From there Carla was led into the back passages, often stopping to view the monitors of action inside the rooms. Some rooms were just the performer, others had lines outside. There were machines to take credit cards, ticket printers at some rooms, and always the men in the hallways watching the inside action. She felt like she was watching a series of porn videos, but she knew that everything on the monitors was really happening on the other side of the door or wall. Some rooms had open doors, or no doors at all, and Ellie led her into those rooms so she could watch the live show. There were names of performers, and many rooms had short descriptions explaining the scene. They stopped at one room described as "The button of freedom" and went inside. As they joined the small group of people inside, a group of 3 men were holding down an attractive girl who tried desperately to reach a large button on the floor. They laughed as she got her hand just inches away, then two grabbed her legs and pulled her back several feet and the third dropped between her legs and entered her ... somewhere. They stayed there while the men took their turns, between each one the girl tried to reach the button, and each time she was pulled away, crying out, just as she almost reached it.

After a few more stops they arrived at a room with the performer Di Mindy listed and "The short leash on a post" as the description. People were milling around in the hallway, some holding tickets for their turn. Ellie spoke with one of the guards and he let them into the room, signaling to the worker inside that it was ok. "You were wondering," whispered Ellie. There, collar held to a post by a short chain, was the girl who they had dragged into the water yesterday. Carla's relief at seeing her alive faded as she watched one man hold her head away from the post, putting pressure on her throat, while sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. Another man, helping hold her in place, was behind, slapping his hips against the girl's ass. There was something, what had Ellie said about the girl? The two men grunted as they came at nearly the same time. The one behind stood up, forcing the girl up, lifted her skirt, and gave her two hard spanks before they grabbed their clothes and walked out completely naked.

Carla was a little shocked by the casualness of the violent attack, but even more by what she saw then the skirt was pulled up. There, between the girl's legs, was a shiny meta, cage holding a cock. That was when she remembered, she had been told that was her brother-in-law. Cum ran down Di Mindy's legs and face and there was suddenly a break in the action as Brad walked in. The door closed behind him and he greeted Ellie, complimenting her slave on how slutty she looked.

"I was hoping you would be in here when I arrived. I just got confirmation and wanted to share the news." Brad looked up. "Layla, you are relieved. Go to the front and get your new assignment." He saw her eyes briefly go to Diana, but she quickly said, "Yes Master Brad," and left the room. Brad walked over to Diana and squatted down to look her in the eyes.

"My former lawyer did three major things for me before he was fired. The one that most affects you is that he drew up the paperwork for your sale. Your near drowning yesterday got the attention of one of our patrons who owns an island. It will take a little while, maybe a week, to arrange for transportation, but then you will be gone." He paused a moment to let it sink in. "He has his own video production group, and I am told he once sealed a girl in a modified iron maiden and set her on the bottom of the lagoon for a few days." He stood and looked at Ellie. "The second thing was drawing up the sale of a house that will be empty soon, proceeds to go to the trustee of the estate."

Ellie smiled and said, "Why, thank you Brad, that is very generous and I accept it as a reward for emptying the house into your club."

"And finally," Brad added with a flourish, "he drew up the divorce papers for Marcia. That was the part I was waiting for. She will join you, Diana, in the sale and the divorce will take place in a week. She may be out of the country by then, but it won't matter. I do have a possible new wife in mind. I expect to make up my mind in a couple of days."

=======

After the announcement, they left the room and Ellie went directly to one last room, near the end of a passageway. Once again, she seemed to have the magic words and the two women were admitted. Carla gasped as she saw the room contained their other sister, held blindfolded in a wooden frame as a man stood in front and another stood behind with the captive woman forced upright in the middle. The back one came first, pulling out to spray his cum on the bare ass. As soon as the front guy was done they were lowering the wooden frame so she would be on her back. Carla looked as they walked out and saw streams of cum on her sister's body. Again she gasped and Ellie put her finger to her mouth. Carla understood that the blindfold was so they could stand and watch while Tanya was used and the captive would have no idea they had been there. Carla wanted to cry out, but she had seen enough to know that would end very badly for her and she kept quiet.

As Carla tried to get her head around what was happening, one of the men from outside came in and handed the girl inside a note on paper. She read it and looked up, her eyes questioning, but the guy just nodded. The girl opened her mouth to say something, then looked at the note and closed her mouth again. Carla watched as she walked past with a very sad expression and continued out the door, the man following behind. Ellie took the leash and clipped a carabiner to it at about head height, well out of the handcuffed reach of the younger woman. A man walked in, ignoring the observers, walked up to the trapped Tanya, and began smacking her breasts, then he moved down to her inner thighs. Without ceremony he lifted one side of the frame and flipped it over, causing Tanya to crash down hard onto the tile floor. He pulled down his pants and showed a massive cock, knelt, and shoved it full length into the girl's ass. She gave a muffled scream at the pain. While he fucked her he put his arm around her neck and choked her, laughing as she struggled until he released her to gasp for air again. After he emptied himself into her he stood up and peed on her back, then left.

One after another people came in and abused the prisoner. They smacked her, shoved things into her, choking was a favorite. Tanya was wondering why Kelly didn't stop any of them. Surely this was not in the rules. She was in pain from being dropped onto the floor, her knees both hurting a lot and her mouth had a taste of blood in it.

Carla looked at Ellie, who continued to smile. Finally she whispered into Carla's ear, "Keep quiet or tomorrow that's you. I'll be back in a bit." She walked out leaving Carla cuffed and leashed to the wall, helpless to aid her sister. One of the men who was currently slamming his cock into Tanya looked over when he heard the door open and he smiled.

The current attacker simply stole a kiss from Carla while squeezing a breast and left. Next in was a couple. The woman told the man to take care of the girl on the floor, carefully whispering her permission. Then the woman turned to Carla, pulled her skirt up and started fingering her while the other hand pinched and squeezed the exposed breasts. She leaned forward and whispered into Carla's ear, "Free fuck meat is even better than chained fuck meat." Carla knew she was supposed to be quiet and it was a real challenge, leaving her shaking and having a hard time breathing as the women brought her to orgasm. "Thank you for saving me 100 dollars," she whispered. Then she turned to watch her man bringing a cry of pain from Tanya with each thrust in as he pounded against her pelvic bone.

Later, after Tanya had been fucked 4 more times and Carla had been fingered to orgasm twice, Ellie returned. Without a word she unclipped the leash and led Carla out, down the hallway, and to the door. Ellie had paused to pull up the tube top before stepping out. That gave Carla a chance to see she was smiling. Halfway to the car there was suddenly a male voice. "Very impressive slave you have there. Is there any chance I could have some fun with her?"

Ellie turned around and looked at a younger man, probably only 25, who was well dressed and also very hot for the captive. "What do you have to offer me?" she asked. Carla looked back and forth. Was this some random business transaction with her as the prize?

The man walked up. "Let's make a game of it. I'll give her a head start, and if I can catch her, I'll leave 200 dollars with her for when you pick her up. Unless you would like to play as well."

"Make it 400 dollars." Ellie countered.

The man looked at her and smiled. "All I have, really, is 250. I'm afraid I'm out of negotiations."

Carla looked back and forth at the two. Finally Ellie spoke up. "Ok, I'll drive three blocks up the street and stop. If she can get to me before you can catch her, she gets off free. If you catch her, I'll drive off and come back in about an hour."

The man pulled out some money and handed it to Ellie. "Go move your car. I won't see you again tonight." Ellie smiled, took her charge to the car, and left her standing on the sidewalk as she drove 3 blocks and stopped. In the streetlights she could see the man talking to Carla, then Carla started running. It was a good run. Ellie mentally counted and at 12 the man started running. He had probably counted to 10, but it didn't matter. Carla ran well, but he was gaining and the handcuffs slowed her just enough. About a half block from the car he grabbed her and pulled her to the side of the road and into the woods. Ellie looked at the clock on the console and drove away.

Carla ran as fast as she could and thought she might reach the car with a 10 second start, but she heard the footsteps coming up, then his arm was around her waist. Her best struggle wasn't nearly enough as he dragged her off the road and into a wooded area. It was her introduction to being made available, and he wasn't missing any opportunities, having her suck him, then he fucked her, and he made sure to get some ass time, which she was completely unprepared for. When he was finished, he dropped some money next to her and just walked away. She didn't want to miss Ellie and struggled to turn around with the handcuffs on, grab the money from the ground, and then stand up. If this was the beginning, she didn't know if she could handle it.

Ellie returned on schedule and helped Carla into the car, the passenger seat now covered in plastic. Then it was off into the night and a cage to sleep in. Ellie was feeling very happy. There would be no escape for Carla or Tanya, and that Tyler she hated so much was almost sold and out of the country now.