All Comments on 'Loss of Control Pt. 10'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
crazyeyezcrazyeyezover 3 years ago
Abandon all hope

There exits on this site another storyline called "Trapped and Trained." It is very much like this storyline in which a person is abused and pushed down and degraded over and over again. Then, at what some like it could either be a turning point or a new act in the story, it abruptly stops. I fear that this is going to be the fate of this story. Diana, Carla and--even though I don't really care for her as she is the one that started the downward spiral for her husband and sister--Tanya and all fucked forever and there will never be any resolution. The author seems to love the downward spiral but I am pretty sure they will lose interest soon. "Required for a Dream" has a more hopeful and satisfying story arch than this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Revenge

This is great but the victims need a chance to get some revenge, a way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There's gotta be a bottom to this...

I echo previous reviews' concern that there's no hope for these characters, and no sign of any attempt at a bottom to the spiral. If you're not going to give your characters any hope, at least give your readers some sign that there's a light at the end of all this or else it's simply an endless, anxiety-inducing descent into less and less realistic depravity. To be honest, I lost the thread/interest in following this closely at all when they forged a divorce, which earlier had been the line for Tyler (the whole reason he continued to play along). If that was really his guiding hope (that if he just went along his wife wouldn't leave him) and he is told "oh, btw you're divorced now," how the hell doesn't he just walk and take his (I guess) ex wife with him.

Other stories have explored the "never-ending downward spiral" but maintain a glimmer of hope to keep things from becoming quite this depressing to read, either through a b-plot where characters are working to help the main characters or through subtle nods that perhaps some of the antagonists resolve is faltering such that they may step in and bring an end to things at some point. This story seems to lack that, as it feels more like the writer is attempting to show off how they thought of every possible way a reader might hold onto that hope and then snuff it out.

From now on I'm quite honestly only going to check the ending of each chapter to see if there's any resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Downward Spiral

I keep hearing downward spiral, but all I read is repetition. So the sister is hooked too. So what. The story for her is just a repeat of what we already read. There is no spiral in fact there is no progress or motion for this story, forward or back, up or down. It’s just stagnant.

Let’s look into the crystal ball and see what the next chapter has to offer... One or more people will be forced to perform degrading sexual acts for the amusement of others. It will be the same acts with different names, adverbs, and adjectives.

Yep sounds about right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dispair

I continue to read with interest as to the fate of the three. Wondering when and if the plt will twist to give the three some glimmer of hope. Who is going to find the way out. I await the next episode. Keep writing and keep us entertained with your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am enjoying the series, but...

I completely agree with the other commentators who argue that this needs to be resolved with the victims being rescued and the bad guys getting what they deserve. Those in control have made it clear that they don’t care if the slaves live or die, so, unless they escape, it’s only a matter of time until they end up dead, like poor Chris! That said, unlike the other comments, I still see a little bit of hope for an escape - I think the fact that Tanya is not pregnant (in chapter 9), for example, might be significant. Is someone subtly helping her to avoid conceiving? Perhaps Kelly and Layla will help with the escape (Layla seems to be wearing a poker face at the moment, so I do get the feeling she’s up to something - although I might be completely wrong)? The phrase ‘it’s always darkest before the dawn’ comes to mind - I get the sense that things will get worse before they get better, so I’ll continue reading with that in mind (although I appreciate that I might end up very disappointed 😂).

Credit to the author for writing a story that has me caring about the outcome of the characters - even Tanya, whose appalling treatment of her husband started all this. I will keep my fingers crossed for a happy outcome...

garthevgarthevover 3 years ago
Good Work

I'm enjoying the series so far. People keep complaining about stagnation but it seems to be developing fine to me. Right now the sex scenes seem mostly about beating up/almost killing Diana and Tanya. It would be cool to see them enjoy some small part like Diana having sissygasms or Tanya having a frequent gentle with a cock that fits just right. It would also be neat to see something like a new pair of tits for Diana or a humiliating tattoo for either of them. That would make it seem like the characters are progressing while we wait to see if hope will burn brighter or flicker out.

My money is on Tess figuring out what happened and somehow saving them. That or they become mindless breeding slaves.

In the end it's your story and I'm really excited to see where it goes. Keep it up!

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

I like the inventive pool scene. Tyler must still love his wife and want to save her. Otherwise he would run because he will be dead eventually. But I think if there is a happy ending he will live his life as Diana. Some great rooms in the club too.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 3 years ago

Amazing story!!!!! The part about Di being sold to the guy on the island is Very intriguing. Maybe a future story built around the island and the things he does to his Sissy slaves. Sounds yummy :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES