Loss of Control Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=======

Diana got into her car to drive home and winced. She had lost count at 18 cocks in her ass, but that monster dildo from the lady was the worst. Diana thought she would find blood when she washed up tonight. The staff was in a hurry to get the place cleared, buzzing with talk about the upcoming marriage.

=======

The night ended and Brad and Kyle returned. Kelly was dismissed to go home and left. Then Brad leashed Tanya before getting her free of the single-pole prison. Her legs barely worked and she was allowed to sit on top of Carla's cage. Cum running out and dripping on the younger girl inside the cage as Brad, Kyle, and Ellie laughed. The group went through suddenly empty hallways to Brad's office where several coils of rope were set out on the chairs. Tanya was pulled off the cage, bent over the desk, and her arms pulled back, tied at wrists and then elbows. She was so exhausted she just laid there.

Carla was helped out of the cage and tried to pull away but Kyle held her while Ellie applied the rope. Soon she was also tied at wrists and elbows. Ellie clipped on her leash and handed it to Kyle who led her to the side opposite where Tanya's legs hung down and then bent her over onto the desk. As Ellie poured herself a drink the men pulled off their pants and moved up behind their future brides.

Kyle spoke up. "Hey, since I won't be putting out the money to have access after you're married, and I did have a rather significant part in getting Madame T into your club, how about we switch. I do T, and you do Carly S."

Brad agreed and they switched places, each taking the pussy of the girl in front. Kyle looked down at the spread ass and cum streaks. It would have been nice to have been the one to get her pregnant, or if it was him for him to know it. Brad was enjoying the tightness of the younger sister as he slid in and out. The men started talking business, Ellie had her drink, put her hand between her legs, and squeezed it hard, a look of ecstasy on her face.

Tanya looked at Carla who looked back. This was their life now. Neither wanted to accept it, but neither knew how they could change it. And Ellie was the hinge that everything swung on. Their own sister had enslaved them. It was beyond their ability to grasp the enormity of that.

Once the men finished they pulled their pants back up and talked a bit while Ellie waited and the wives to be stayed bent over the desk, cum dripping from their pussies. Suddenly Brad smiled. "Hey, I have a party at the estate tomorrow. Why don't you bring Carly up for a hunt. We haven't had a hunt in a long time.

Ellie piped right up. "I think it's a wonderful idea. It's a good way to introduce her to what her future will look like. But it's up to the groom to decide."

Kyle looked at her. "You'll be there to manage the video?" Ellie kept her smile. "Of course." Kyle reached out his hand to shake with Brad. "Ok, tomorrow will be a hunt. What do I get out of it?"

They discussed the potential take, charging guests to hunt, and how it would be distributed. Kyle wanted a share for Ellie, but she said she would just take most of the proceeds from people wanting to watch the videos on subscription sites. Business settled, she took Carla home and put her back in the cage.

=======

As predicted, Tanya did not sleep well. She was in pain from the electro and her muscles shaking and tensing and being worked so hard. She also worried about Carla. Kyle had just introduced her to a single fuck the other day. She didn't know what had happened since then, but she was pretty sure 20 was going to be a major step up for her.

She laid in bed until the sun was bright in the sky and then got up to eat the breakfast that had been left for her. She really hoped she could get something in a bed tonight, ready to do anything if she could get off her legs. Brad's mantra was coming true. She was broken, with no idea where her grit had come from last night. The electric did knock it out of her, though.

Kelly came in with lunch and they sat in silence while Tanya ate. "Who brought you home last night?" she finally asked. Tanya looked up, a little surprised by the question. "Master Brad," she answered. "We had spent a little time in his office with Kyle and Mistress Ellie discussing the future."

Kelly nodded, then went to the vanity to start setting up makeup. She usually knew what the station would be by this point, so Tanya accepted whatever the makeup was. The clothes were laid out while Tanya put on the base. In an hour she was in a dress with high slits on both sides, no panties or bra, and stockings with heels. Kelly pulled her watch out of her pocket, took a deep breath, and held up 10 fingers to show how long they had before they left. She clipped on the leash and waited.

=======

With her time was running short, Diana was tempted to just wear the same clothes every day, to not do laundry, really to not care much at all. Hope was almost dead, only a spark left. He had fed it to Tanya for weeks, then when the bottom dropped out on him, it was Tanya who fed it to him. Now they were kept apart.

Tonight would probably be another night of some kind of torture hoping it would become more mental and less physical. Surely her new owner didn't want her arriving covered in bruises and torn skin. She wore the pink dress with red lingerie, including garters with black hose. She decided to wear the 6 inch heels that Tanya had her buy months ago. She had never worn them before and didn't want to be sent away without one last chance to feel a special, if unusual, closeness to his wife.

When Diana arrived he saw Layla with a woman who had a dazed look. Probably another person tricked into working at Midnight. One of the guards once again took Diana to her station. She glanced at Layla as she was led to the hallway and to her surprise Layla, usually all professional, gave a small smile back. Small and quick enough that it would probably not be noticed on camera.

The room was simple. There were a few belts hanging on the wall, a ring with a 4 foot chain in the middle of the floor, and a lock to connect the chain to Diana's leash. Once it was locked on it was impossible for her to stand up straight. It seemed they wanted her bent over.

=======

Ellie let Carla choose her own makeup, keeping it simple. She had laid out light blue bra and panties set, a pullover t-shirt, and jeans with socks and running shoes. It was the kind of clothes Carla had worn most of the almost 6 weeks she had been with Ellie, but she hadn't seen anything like them in the past week. It was nice, and awful at the same time. She was also afraid it would be the last time she ever wore anything like this. Certainly after she was married to Kyle anything except sexy dresses and skirts would be unlikely.

They drove the same route as Tuesday and Carla was thinking of how much had changed. She had been excited, seeing the rich guy in town, meeting a real porn star and actually helping with the scene, being all grown up and enjoying adult things. The next day her world was unraveling. It had gone down from there, and now she was going to be the prey in a hunt where there was no way to escape. She remembered how Tanya seemed to just keep focused and do what she needed to do to survive.

On arrival Ellie did clip the leash, but tonight Carla wasn't handcuffed or scantily dressed. The party was already well along and there were some cheers as the two women walked in. Ellie took her sister to a buffet table and told her to eat but not too much. She needed energy, not a full tummy, then she let Carla get a glass of wine. A hand between her legs made her turn around and there was Kyle. "I remember the first time I felt you down there you were already damp. Are you wet tonight?" Carla kept quiet and that seemed to be the right thing to do. Kyle went on, "I'm going to be watching from the video center, so you won't see me. The hunt rules are pretty standard anyway, and it would be awkward with your fiancé running around looking for you with, what was our last count, 28 other people. Three of them are women, so you might get lucky and have them at intervals. If they're nice. Which I doubt, since it's a hunt."

Time blurred past until it was getting later and time to start. Kyle explained to her that she would be allowed into the area and given a 10 minute lead. Only he and Ellie would be in the video center and they would not tell anybody what she was doing or where she was. Each participant got a set of handcuffs, 2 fifteen foot lengths of rope, and safety scissors. The cameras would also pick up the hunters. There weren't many rules, but breaking one would immediately lead to them being banned from the party. Ellie added that the last time there was a problem was 2 years ago.

Hardly encouraged by the guidelines, Carla was led through the cheering party goers to a door leading to the wooded area visible through the windowed wall. The leash was unclipped, the door opened, and Kyle gave her a push. The prey was on the loose and she had 10 minutes to try to come up with a plan. But then what? She had been told there was no escape and they certainly weren't going to let her back in after 20 minutes. She was going to get caught, so what was her plan? She didn't have one as she ran into the unfamiliar woods. She had crossed a small stream and found some clear areas with bondage devices when she heard a horn go off for several seconds. Her stomach tightened as she realized the hunt was on.

=======

Diana was struggling to keep her composure. This patron was squeezing her balls as he fucked the ass. She heard the door open and had a moment to think it was unusual, as normally patrons would just wait their turn while watching the video screen showing him suck this guy off. The way it had played so far, once the person came they were done they left.

But then she heard a familiar voice. "Yes, this is the costar, or you might say, submissive support, to Madame T. She is, in my opinion, part of the appeal of Madame T, but others hold her at a much lower level of interest." There was a pause, then the familiar voice said, "Oh, that. I can show you when this gentleman is finished."

The guy squeezed and slapped at the balls, neatly held by the ring at the base of the cock cage. Diana sucked and moved her head harder and finally, as she felt as if her cock was being ripped out, the guy stepped back and sprayed his cum all over her face, laughing as he did so. The guy slapped Diana's face with his rapidly shrinking cock, then tucked it and headed for the door. Diana looked up and saw what he already knew, the speaker was Stevenson. There was a young couple with him and the woman was whispering into his ear with a hoarse voice.

"Very well, then, out time is short, and this isn't really the one you came to see. As you might notice," Stevenson walked over and lifted the skirt to expose the cage, "The performer is caged in metal and unable to perform sexually with it."The girl signaled for him to come closer, then whispered something to the older man. "I honestly have not been down here to play with Diana in several weeks. Actually, I haven't even played in some time. Age takes its toll, it seems, and I can only say it's fortunate my wife has had no interest in sexual activity for several years."

For her part, Diana was wondering when Stevenson had been down to play with him. Memories raced through his mind as he tried to identify any of his abusers as his former employer, but he came up empty.

The visiting woman spoke again, her hoarse whisper not easily understood. "This isn't the one I came for. I want the other. That's my dream." The little group headed for the door.

"I hope, my young friends, that you will find what you are looking for when you meet the one you seek." Diana was grateful to have had several minutes with no sex, but there was something about the couple she thought she recognized. They were gone and the next paying customers were walking in. It was time to change focus back to her surroundings.

=======

With no knowledge of the area, Carla tried to cut across to the other side. She hoped people had seen her go into the woods in a certain direction and they would all follow that way. It only put off the inevitability if she succeeded. Somewhere, Ellie and Kyle were watching her on video from cameras hidden so well she didn't even see them. Suddenly somebody jumped up in front of her and Carla headed back the way she had come. She got about 100 feet before she was brought down with a push from behind. As she struggled to get up, somebody landed on her back and clicked one side of the handcuffs on a wrist. After a brief struggle, the other cuff was locked and she realized her freedom was already drained away.

To her surprise it was a woman who had captured her, anticipating her cut to the left. Carla tried to twist free but the woman was strong and seemed to have experience or training in restraining people. The cuffs closed on the wrists, the woman used one rope to tie a loose ankle binding. Carla was pulled to her feet and led by the second rope as a leash to a nearby clearing with a wooden frame in the middle of it. Solid beams rose 10 feet above the ground and a 10 foot cross beam connected them, each with a ring mounted every 2 feet. The frame would, it seemed, be the place of her torture. The leash rope was tied to a ring holding Carla in place while the woman went to a box and pulled out her chosen supplies of cuffs, and additional ropes.

As she retied Carla inside the frame, first one leg, then the other so the legs were spread fairly wide, she explained. "You're new at this so I'll let you know what happens. You're mine by right, and until I'm done or invite somebody to join, you are all mine. When I'm done I can leave you or release you to see if you can avoid the others. I can also sound a horn letting everybody know you've been captured and, by the sound, where to find us." She had put a short ladder up, which had been positioned nearby, and ran ropes through rings in the cross beam. "You were far too easy to catch, so I'll be extra firm to teach you to try harder if you have a next time."

Leather cuffs were put on Carla's wrists and the ropes were tied before the metal handcuffs came off. Immediately Carla tried to reach down to release her legs, but the ropes to her wrists were too short. By the time she thought to untie her wrists the woman had reached where the other end of a wrist rope was loosely attached to a ring on a support post and she pulled it snug. Carla knew any chance to get loose was gone as she was stretched out, then gradually lifted and spread more as the woman slowly pulled the sides tighter, moving back and forth. By the time she finished, Carla was stretched in an X with her feet several inches off the ground. The woman pulled out her scissors and started cutting off her captive's T-shirt.

=======

Tanya was chained to a bed again, face down and spread. She felt the cock in her mouth spurt and shortly after the cock in her ass was pulled free and she felt the warm spray on her ass cheeks. There were always guys who wanted to spray on her, and she was somewhat grateful for that though it made her a mess. Bound as she was, her neck was hurting from raising her head for the forced blow jobs, and her hair was messy from those guys who wanted to spray her face. She glanced at Kelly who stood mostly unmoving and expressionless against the wall. Once she had stepped in to stop a guy from putting Tanya into a chokehold, but otherwise she was just watching the activities on the bed.

The two men laughed and made crude comments as they pulled their pants back on, then they left. Before the door even closed, Tanya saw 3 people enter the room. One she recognized as Stevenson, the man who had fired her husband. What did he want with her, she wondered. With him was a young couple, about her own age she thought. The man had a full beard, the woman's long hair draped around her face, glasses, and, Tanya thought, too much makeup. "And here she is, the porn star you asked about," Stevenson said.

The woman turned to her husband with a bright smile on her face and spoke in her hoarse voice. "Did you really pay for this as my birthday present? Oh, honey, I love you so much." She threw her arms around the man and Tanya had to look away. The image was too much like what she had with Tyler just a few months ago, when life was normal and not a constant porn movie.

"I know how much you've wanted this. It took a while to make all the contacts, but, well, she's paid for, so go have fun." Tanya stifled a groan at being treated as nothing more than a "thing" to bring pleasure. Reminders of her reality were unnecessary.

As the woman moved closer Tanya could see she wore a stylish, though short, dress with jacket, and hose. "Ugh," the woman said when she got a good look at Tanya's face. To Kelly she asked, "Is there some way to clean her face a little so I don't get all that cum on my thighs?" Kelly stammered, "I'm not sure, Ma'am. I think it's supposed to, but, well, I suppose it's fair to you." She didn't have a cloth so she pulled off her own shirt to wipe Tanya's face, showing full breasts in a black bra, then put the shirt back on. Tanya noticed Stevenson and the husband watched with surprise, but they definitely watched.

"Thank you dear," the woman told Kelly as she hiked up her skirt and pulled down her panties. She paused. "No, you know what? I'm going to go all in." With that she began pulling off her jacket and unzipping her dress, panties still at her knees.

The man spoke up. "Uh, honey, there are people watching here." The woman looked at her husband and smiled as her bra dropped free. "I'm sure Mr Stevenson is safe, and this girl is obviously not a player, so let them look. This is my moment when I get to have my favorite porn actress give me a special birthday memory." Completely naked, she sat in front of Tanya and moved herself forward until Tanya's mouth could reach the hairy pussy of the birthday girl. Tanya began licking and sucking and caressing with lips and tongue as a thought kept spinning in her head. Despite the hoarse sound, she knew that voice.

=======

The woman had sounded the horn as soon as all Carla's clothes were cut off and on the ground beneath her. Only her shoes would be wearable again. Strung out tightly, completely naked, she gasped when the woman picked up a whip and snapped it a few times. She waited until a group of about a dozen had gathered, then she began from behind. The first lash wrapped around Carla's waist and bit her skin. The next lash was higher, bringing a cry of pain as it cut into her breasts. She did 5 from the back, then 5 from the front, each lash leaving a red welt on the naked girl. The woman coiled up the whip and said, "Ok, who wants to fuck her while she's there?" Two men ran forward and pulled off their pants, one taking position in front, one behind, then entering her without any preparation, bringing more tears, and pressing their shirts and bodies against the welts criss-crossing her skin.

At least after the first ones came in her pussy and ass there was lubrication. She had 2 more men cum in her ass and 3 in her pussy before everybody was milling around again. The woman who caught her began releasing the tension on the ropes, easing her back to the ground. She untied the cuffs and in a loud voice said, "Round 2 begins. Girl has 5 minutes, then the hounds can hunt." She slapped Carla's naked and welted ass. "Get going. And do try to make it a challenge this time." Carla ran into the woods, wondering who would catch her next and what the result would be. Her naked feet sometimes stepped on a sharp rock, but she tried to keep moving, looking for places to hide. She had never run in the woods naked before, and now she was thinking she didn't like it.