Loss of Control Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=======

The woman was smiling a huge smile, arching backward and holding her breath, delaying the inevitable journey over the apex of her orgasm. When it broke through she held Tanya's head against her and thrashed her hips. Tanya felt and tasted a flow of thicker liquid and knew there was no faking in this orgasm. Once she recovered, the woman looked at Kelly and asked if she could watch Madame T climax, since the position didn't allow them to stimulate simultaneously. Kelly looked at the monitor, then nodded. The woman, still naked, moved down near Tanya's hips and began to sensuously finger her. After all the rough sex, the sensations were immediately satisfying and in a short time Tanya was writhing and moaning. A couple of guys walked in and watched, one pulling out his cock and stroking it until the other told him not to waste it.

Sensing the nearness of the orgasm, the woman put her hand on Tanys's ass and spoke softly. "Not quite yet, hold on. Hold onnnnnn, and .... cum." When Tanya did cum she thrashed and moaned and arched her back in a way she had not done in months. For a moment, everything that had happened since that Saturday morning with the broken coffee meeting was forgotten. It took her a while to calm down and when she did the woman kissed her gently and then hopped off the bed to get dressed. The zipper of her dress wasn't even up yet when the men charged the bed and one struggled to get under the prone Tanya while the other climbed on top. Tanya watched the girl as the men acted like boys and jabbed their cocks into her.

Throwing her arms around her husband, the woman exclaimed, "Thank you honey, thank you so much. I hope I can make this up to you when we get home. You made my dream come true." Then she turned to Stevenson and hugged him. "And thank you, Mr Stevenson, for hosting us. I won't forget this." Ending with a kiss on his lips that left him looking stunned, she hugged her husband one more time then they all headed for the door. Tanya glanced at Kelly as the cocks drove in and out of her in stark contrast to the wonderful experience she had just had. To her surprise, Kelly had a slight grin and a glint in her eyes.

Still, the behavior, the voices, they all reminded her of somebody. And those last words, I hope, and my dream. She used to hope and dream of freedom when Tyler talked to her. And, she said to hold on, twice. Then she remembered and her eyes widened. Did she just have sex with her sister-in-law?

=======

Carla's hiding place was good enough to have 2 hunters miss her, but the third got her. She tried to run, but the race was over quickly and she was again handcuffed and bound, this time carried over a shoulder to where a heavy metal ring was cemented into the ground. Carla was chained to this from her collar and the signal was given. Surrounded by 6 men, she was required to stroke and suck them all to orgasm, letting them shower her. When the men were all done one of the remaining women walked up and peed on her head, then she walked away into the woods.

Again she was released and hunted. Knowing the entire experience was being captured on video did not arouse her in the least and actually terrified her. She knew from what Ellie and others said about Tanya that the sexier she was the more people would watch. Caught again she was taken to a covered area with a bed in the middle. A bed under a canopy in the woods, she mused. Normally, this would be a fairy tale setting instead of a nightmare.

Instead of tying her on the bed, her legs were tied to legs near the head and the foot of the bed on the same side and she had her arms pulled up and tied by a rope harness to the back of her head. Totally exposed and helpless one man took her by the ass while another climbed onto the bed and had her suck him. When he came he shot into her mouth, but he held her throat and told her not to swallow, bending her head down and twisting a nipple until she opened her mouth to scream. The cum ran out and down her front.

Two more times she was hunted, and twice more she was captured. Once she was bound to a tree and three men took turns fucking her pussy, letting the cum run back out and down her legs. The second time a man wanted to whip her. He lashed her 10 times, but he had her swinging from a single ring over her head instead of being fixed in place. Again her body cried out in pain and tears ran down her cheeks. When he was finished with the whip he used the dildo shaped handle and jabbed roughly into her pussy until the action and biology overcame the pain in her body and she climaxed, feet kicking the air. The 4 men left smacked her and fucked her, then left her hanging in the growing darkness as they left. She hung for what seemed like a long time, the welts from the whips burning and the cum slowly running down her body and dripping to the ground. She allowed herself to cry and soon the tears were running down her legs.

After she had given up hope of rescue, Kyle came out of the woods and approached her. "It seems my whore got well used. And you behaved so well that some of the customers paid tips." He was dropping his pants, stroked himself just a little harder, then invaded her pussy and fucked her as she hung exhausted and helpless. When he was done he got her down and told her to clean him up. Now she didn't dare even whimper as she complied. She could taste his cum and some others and also herself. It was a cocktail she would have preferred not having. He bound her arms behind her back in a rope harness, elbows close but not touching.

"Mistress Ellie is going to stay and do some editing to the video to get it posted tomorrow. You're going to be a full porn star in less than 24 hours, Carly S. Meanwhile, you're coming home with me. I have a nice cage to keep my future wife in." She followed along and risked a question. "Can we pick up my shoes?" With the rest of her clothes cut up, she wanted the one thing that survived the scissors. He didn't even look back at the naked girl. "You won't need them any more."

=======

Diana looked around the house as she made her way for breakfast. She hadn't noticed last night because it was late and she was hurting from all the cocks in her ass, but now she could see that most of the furniture was gone, pictures were off the walls, and even the photo albums were gone. Her life as Tyler had been slowly stripped away and now the house was nearly sold and all his memories had been removed. All except the bed. After breakfast she went back up to the bedroom and sat in a chair looking at the bed. It was the bed he had bought with Tanya just a week before their wedding and now the memories flooded back. New positions, when Tyler introduced the handcuffs, the first time Tanya had used them on him. His thoughts stopped at the morning she had found him in the dress. That was when everything changed. He still loved Tanya, though he was angry that what she thought was teasing humiliation had led them into this situation. He realized his spirit was broken. Soon he would be shipped out of the country and even these memories would be wiped away.

She realized that any device showing time was gone. No clocks, phone was now gone, no radios or televisions, nothing. Having to guess time by the sun so she would not be late to the club she decided to shower and dress, then get over when she was ready. The shower was quick, working the soap around the cock cage without a second thought now. It had been there for over two months and it was second nature to feel it. His balls had filled and discharged several times since emptying into the glass Tanya used to make him choose Diana or divorce so long ago. Another bed memory to forget. Those discharges left no satisfying feeling, though. They were simply releases, as if he was once again a teenager having wet dreams.

Was it time for lunch or dinner? With no idea he opened the refrigerator and saw two items. There was a frozen dinner and a protein drink. "How nice," he thought wryly, "they thought of everything." They was what he now referred to in his thoughts as his wicked sister-in-law, trying to make it a fairy tale to scrub off the pain of reality. Finished with food, he straightened his short black club dress and walked into the garage. At least his car was still there, but how much longer would that last?

=======

Carla woke up on a mat in a cage barely big enough to curl up and sleep in. At least Kyle had given her the comfort of the mat, but for the second time in recent memory she woke with cum crusted onto her body. This time, though, there were also the welts. Some had faded, but as she ran her fingers across her skin she noticed many were not only still red, but the skin was still raised. A few spots showed crusts where she had bled. Tied up, hung up, raped multiple times, whipped, Carla was in pain and she felt only the pill Kyle had given her had helped keep her asleep. She hadn't really trusted him, but the pain was so intense she decided she had to.

"Good morning, bride to be. I hope you're well rested." Kyle came walking into the room. Like Carla, he was naked. This made his large, erect cock very obvious. "It seems the pill did what it was supposed to do, so now you can thank me by taking your breakfast drink." He knelt, leaned against the cage and thrust his cock through the bars. She groaned and moved over to it, half heartedly licking it. He reached through the bars from above, and pulled her head up so it hit the bars. "I said you can thank me. Keep giving me half effort and Brad will have prey for a hunt at every party for the next 6 months. I wonder how much money we can make on those videos." He pushed her head back down and she took the cock with more aggressiveness. "Much better. Ellie sent me a text that she made a separate video of each hunt and station, so you will have a 4 part movie released later today. She seems determined to get it out quickly."

After her "breakfast drink", Carla was allowed to shower. Kyle had clothes laid out for her. There was a tube top, skirt that barely covered her ass, thong, stockings of course, and her heels. There was also a set of manacles and a short chain with an open padlock at each end. More movies, another night in the club, and no way to run for freedom. Carla felt that same tightness in her belly that Tanya had felt so often. As she finished getting dressed Kyle came in and held up her birth control pills.

"Ellie dropped these off earlier. She said you've been forgetting to take them. They must not be important to you. Follow me." She did follow him as he went into a bathroom and stood next to the toilet. One by one he popped the pills out and into the water. When he flushed them he had to turn quickly. Carla had passed out and was falling.

=======

Tanya was sore. She had been used hard, and her neck was tight from all the times her head was pushed back to take a cock. She was actually beginning to appreciate the guys who overused themselves and had trouble getting hard, then just dribbled the little bit of cum they hadn't already shot out somewhere. Kelly gave her a massage when she came in to get Madame T ready, helping to relieve the pain in her neck. She was thinking of the couple last night, and Stevenson. How did he fit in with them? They obviously weren't family, because she called him "Mister Stevenson" and the look of surprise when she kissed his lips was precious. The more she replayed it, the more sure she was that the woman she had performed sex with was her sister-in-law Stacy. And the guy, he looked different, bearded, a bit paunchy, hair too long, but his voice sounded like Brandon. If it was them, why on earth were they here and didn't they understand it was all recorded? Now Stacy was going to be pulled into this sexual hell as well if Brad had anything to do with it. Maybe he didn't see the video.

It really made no sense to her. Stacy had been part of their original four girl band, going out for drinks. She excused herself when Brad joined in and had refused to be part of the group because she didn't trust the men. Tanya wished she had seen it, but she was too busy playing her flirting game. Surely Ellie was trying to get Stacy, though, because she was the one who sent the text. Had Stacy avoided being trapped only to get herself, no, but that still made no sense. And why had she so insisted on stripping completely and having sex?

Showered, made up, and dressed in a short red wrap dress with stockings and heels but no panties or bra, she once again followed Kelly at the end of a leash. To her surprise, she was brought into the large room next to the club. There was the bed in the center of the room and a cage on either side of it. She was led to the bed, unleashed, and told to relax until showtime.

=======

There was a knock at the door and Brandon opened it to see Stevenson standing there. Stevenson was frowning. "Brad saw the video and wants her. Alone." He nodded toward Stacy. Brandon said, "And what happens if I insist on being with her?" He was handed a note. Brandon opened and read the typed sentence, cut and pasted from a printed paper. "She comes alone or I release the video to..." and a popular porn site was listed. Stevenson took the paper back. "He'll use the name provided on the ID she used yesterday, no stage name. His standard procedure."

Stacy grabbed her small purse, with just the basic necessities. "We knew this might happen. Besides, you need to be out here and I have the feeling I might be in a place I can't just walk out of." She left with Stevenson and he dropped her at the front door, then sent a text and drove away. The employees were beginning to arrive now and Stacy handed a paper Stevenson had left with her to one of the muscular men in black clothes. He grunted a, "Follow me," and left her in a room not far from the main entrance. He closed the door behind him and she heard a heavy 'click'. She sat on a chair waiting to be unlocked and let out.

=======

Diana walked in as she had done for so many weeks now and was greeted by a large guard who led her downstairs, then to the end of a passage. She had been near here, but as she looked around she realized she had never been in this particular passage. The guard knocked and a door opened. "Here she is," said the one who had brought her to the door. He gave a Diana a push and the door closed as he began walking back to his station.

Inside, the room was well lit showing a row of wooden crates stacked 2 high along one wall. Two of the crates were on the floor and open. The insides were specially designed and Diana understood immediately that she would be leaving tonight. Hope had run out and today was her last look at the memories of youth, marriage, and family. She choked back tears as the finality broke over her. Marcia was sitting on a bench, face blank and empty. Her fingers ran around her bare neck as if expecting to find something that lo longer existed. Diana remembered she was wearing a collar when he saw her before. She was naked now and stared at the empty crates. Diana was told to undress completely and put the clothes into a box. As she did so, she was glad she had worn the 6 inch heels yesterday so she at least had one more memory of Tanya.

Brad stopped in to look at them, seeming to enjoy the helpless, hopeless look of his former wife. "I wanted to see you both off. Diana, you have made me a lot of money, but we knew it was necessary to get you away from your Madame T. Otherwise she would still have hope and I could not completely break either of you. Marcia, dear, it's been a fun 5 years. Of course, you were always just a commodity, but it was nice waking with you in the bed or a cage nearby. The collar you seem to be missing so much will continue to be used, though, so I will have a memory of you. For at least a month until I'm married. Having Madame T as my wife will raise her value at least 3 times." He laughed while the prisoners just stared at him.

He continued as if they were part of the conversation. "You'll be strapped pretty tightly into these shipping crates. Drugged, of course, with regular boosters. It will be better for you if you aren't so aware of the journey, since you will spend several days in the crate. It's easy to get people out of the country, but not so easy getting them to a place where they can be taken from without being detected. You'll be gagged so you don't drool all over, with a water drip into your mouth to keep you healthy. There will be no food, so after your enemas anything left over can be caught in the plastic bag under your seat, and you will get a catheter, though you may not have much with just the drip of water."

"I own you until you leave the Mississippi delta. At that point your new owner is responsible for you. If you make him angry, he might just push the crate into the Gulf of Mexico. I would suggest you cooperate for him as you cooperated for me. Enjoy your new lives, not that I care one way or the other." Brad walked out and the muscle men came forward, first putting on the gags and then moving the captives to the crates and strapping them onto the benches inside.