Loss of Control Pt. 11

Story Info
Diana faces more abuse and Carla is taken to Midnight.
10.9k words
4.11
8.9k
3

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 11

Carla woke up in the cage, a bucket in the corner, and remembered last night. She had the handcuffs released only after she was in the cage. A wet cloth was tossed to her and she was told to clean up. The memories from last night, from the scenes at the club, the fingers and hands fondling her to watching her sister getting attacked and slapped and, was she beaten by strangers(?) swirled in her head. Added to that was the news that her brother in law was sold. Really sold, as in they needed to smuggle him out of the country. And there was nothing she could do at any step. This was a nightmare, and she was in the middle of it now. She thought of all the horror movies she had seen and laughed at because they weren't real, and now she wasn't laughing because she was one of the costars and it was very real.

Ellie came in with a bowl of cereal and told her to eat, because it was important to keep up her strength. For a while Carla sat in silence, eating, her few clothes stained and dirty and her hair a mess with dirt and dried leaves. The stockings each had several long runs from being scraped over the ground as the man had forced himself on her. Finally she looked up at her sister.

"When did you stop being my sister and turned into Super Bitch?" She decided that she might as well lay it out there, since she was helpless to stop anything. Ellie smiled and leaned forward, still silent. Carla continued, "Or have you been a bitch in the closet my whole life?"

Finally Ellie spoke, "I always wanted to be in control, and I was so tired of always being called on to babysit you and your Tanya. I wanted to have fun, but I had to stay home and babysit. And having to wait for you to get old enough made me be pretty much ignored, shit, I missed out on so much. It was always in me, but it blossomed when I went to college. First, I was a really good student and I saw how I could keep my independence. Second, I found a lot of guys wanted me, but they could be controlled for the most part. Not really dominant guys, but I would get them to have sort of a cooperative arrangement. We would both go out and find one or two others and dominate them." She told of how she received a call from Brad to be his IT person, and of him telling her he had heard some rumors and wanted to talk about them. She told about her annoyance at having to appear in a video getting fucked by Kyle to get the scene of Tanya licking her clean.

"So you see, timid little girl, my pushing my way around got me noticed, and got me results. I keep making the videos and providing extra income for Brad, and he leaves me alone. It's a good business relationship. Then when I provided Madame T and Di Mindy, the value to his club went way up and now I have you ready to join his entertainment group, if I can keep Kyle from blocking it. That is the problem with joint ownership."

Carla decided to speak up. "I am not owned. You may have me trapped for a while, but it isn't like you own me. I won't just go along and do whatever you want."

Ellie laughed. "Oh, I was hoping you would say that. I have a delightful scene set up for Tanya tonight, and this time she's going to know you're watching. Give me the bowl and spoon. I'll be back to let you wash up in a couple of hours."

=======

Tanya was confused. She had been kept blindfolded all night and her protector had not protected her. Nobody had cleaned her up or checked on her and at the end of the night she had been led back to her apartment and did not remove the blindfold until she heard the door close and lock. She had pulled off her blindfold and ran to the bathroom. Bruises were already showing and she was aching. There was a little blood on the corner of her mouth and just below her nose. She had been punched, dropped, pounded hard in every hole, choked, and used. Nothing like this had happened in quite a while. She showered and went to bed, wondering what had gotten into Kelly. She would ask tomorrow.

In the morning she woke and found cereal in a bowl on the table and a small container of milk in an Insulated lunch bag. Whoever brought it had dropped it off and left again. This was so unusual. She now accepted that something was bothering Kelly, but she didn't know what it was or if it was something she could have avoided. Yet their brief time yesterday seemed so normal.

=======

Diana was hurting. She had been used hard last night and the usual protections had been removed. He no longer had Layla as a handler, and might not have another since he was now being set up for shipment. That was the second handler she had lost, but at least this one was able to walk away and live on. The house was being sold, but she would be gone before the sale closed. And then there was Carla. She had shown no reaction to him, possibly still not aware of who he was, but Ellie had obviously had a part in putting her in that little outfit. There was no mistaking the marks on her upper thighs. Ellie was introducing her sister to the club to get her ready to take a place as an entertainer.

What was in store for tonight, she wondered. Would she be led to a place and locked in, or told to go somewhere? In the months since "joining" the club's staff, there had always been a handler. Brad had told Layla she would have a new assignment. She wondered if that would turn out to be Carla.

When it was time she showered, ate, dressed in a short skirt and tied halter top before she went to "work". On the way to Midnight she felt the collar that had been locked on, different than the one he had worn for so long. Was that sold as well, or was there going to be a brief period of freedom from a collar, a slim ray of light in the darkness that filled her life?

=======

Some time later in the day, Tanya heard a key in the door and Kelly walked in with food and the weekly test kit. Angry with her, Tanya kept looking at the window and didn't move until she heard Kelly gasp and quickly put the tray down.

"Oh my god, girl, what happened to you?" She immediately moved in front and gently, yet firmly, grabbed Tanya's chin and looked at the bruises on her face. "I don't know if we can cover all this. I need to think about what we can do."

Now Tanya looked at her handler and saw the fear and concern in her eyes. Remembering Kelly's comment about microphones and cameras, she tried to think of a way to get some answers that didn't sound like answers. "What did you have to drink after work last night? You don't remember me getting dropped, or punched, or smacked so hard my neck cracked?" The last was a slight stretch, but she knew there was a bruise on her cheek so it would seem real enough. She saw the fear and concern on Kelly's face. Now she knew that she might never know what happened, but Kelly was not part of the problem.

While Tanya ate, Kelly washed her up and did what she could with makeup on the body to hide the bruises. She knew that bruising was often a signal that more bruising was permitted and wanted to minimize those chances if she could. For Tanya, it left a huge question of what her role was becoming. There had been a change in the last week, and it did not look like the change would be good for her.

Finally it was time and she took the pregnancy test into the bathroom for her weekly check. She had missed 2 periods now, her previous tests were all negative, but she was getting several hundred loads of cum pumped into her every week. Kelly sat at the table, fingers running along the leash she would soon clip to Tanya's collar. There was a piercing, "NNOOoooo! OH god, no, please," from the bathroom and Kelly hurried over. She looked in the door and met Tanya's tortured eyes. The test was positive.

=======

Diana arrived and was met by a new handler who did not even introduce herself. As they walked to the night's station she explained that she would set Diana up, then leave. She had her own person coming an hour later and could not tend to multiple staff members, especially when one was as experienced as Di Mindy. This was hardly good news for Diana, but she became a little more hopeful when she saw the room and understood it's use.

There was what looked like an old West hitching post, a wooden cross beam held up by a post at each end. Diana's ankles were tied to the posts to keep her legs apart, and she was bent a little forward over the cross beam that came up to her belly. The handler tied Diana's wrists together and put a loop in the rope about 2 feet from the bound wrists, then walked over and pulled down a chain with a hook at the end. The hook was passed through the loop and pulled snug, then the handler walked to the far end of the room and pulled down on the other end of the chain, drawing Diana's arms up and forward and removing almost all the slack from the rope.

Legs spread, bent forward, held by a chain to a pully hiding in the darkness of the ceiling, Diana was left alone as the handler walked out. Sexually, there was only one option now available. Physically there were more options. Then in the dimness, she saw an electrical control board, and finally she saw the wires running up along the posts supporting the cross beam that kept her bent. She took a deep breath and waited for the torture to begin.

=======

Ellie parked near where she had parked the night before and once again had to help a handcuffed Carla out of the vehicle before clipping on a leash. Ellie had tight jeans and a loose button-down shirt on, Carla had a loose top with ties over the shoulders, a short sky blue skirt, black fishnet hose that again exposed bare skin between the tops and the bottom of the skirt. The 4 inch heels had a small padlock holding the strap in place. Tonight, even her shoes were locked on.

Once again Ellie went into the club without delay and she dragged her reluctant sister behind, turning into a small room with a cage only large enough for Carla to kneel in. The floor was bars and once she was forced into it she found it very difficult to get into a position that did not hurt her shins. One of the large men seen everywhere grabbed the cage and moved it onto a rolling base before following Ellie down the slowly filling passages.

They went down one of the many side passages and stopped outside a door at a room marked "Madame T" and "Electrical" on the monitor. The door was opened and Ellie walked in, the cage with Carla being rolled in behind, then the man left and the two women were alone.

"This room is quite sound proofed. You hear almost nothing outside. I've watched all these and suggested Brad use this one tonight so you can learn important lessons. In this case, Carla, it really is more about you and less about her. Oh, and your stage name is Carly S. The S is for sucks, if you're wondering. That first video of you pulling Di Mindy to the water, getting your wet pussy fingered while you laugh about the impending drowning, and then your screaming orgasm as you beg to be owned has hit almost as well as the Madame T debut. You'll empty your bank account to me, I'll arrange for mom and dad to disown you, but you're already making me money. Oh, and one of the short clips of you has been downloaded from the subscription sites and I found it on an open porn site. You're going to be very famous."

Carla knew she was trapped, or risked having her life humiliatingly ruined. It was a question of which was worse, but since she had been tricked into this situation she had had no opportunity to try to get out even if she wanted to. The closest to freedom she had come was running from that guy last night. The door opened again.

=======

Tanya saw the wetness in Kelly's eyes and realized she had been too harsh in her thinking. Something had made it so last night Kelly was not able to be her protector, and now she couldn't even talk about it. But she held Tanya, for as long as she could, while the performer cried out her fear, frustration, and pain. Three months ago she was talking with Tyler about having a baby, and now Tyler was Diana and was never going to see her again while she was pregnant by an unknown man. She felt in the middle of a blackness too dense to describe.

Kelly led her to her station for the night and her heart sank as she saw Ellie and Carla already in the room. Carla was dressed as a slut and locked in a cage. Ellie had her completely claimed. Her handler focused on her task and tried to ignore the visitors.

A single pole stood in the middle of the floor, metal rods extending from it a foot in each direction. Copper pads were on the floor below the rings at the end of the rods. On top of the pole was a dildo, copper strips shining on each side. A wide plastic piece, supported by the pole, extended several inches from just under the dildo. Overhead was a rope with leather cuffs already attached. Tanya's belly churned as she was helped onto the dildo and her ankles were locked in place. With her shoes off and in bare feet she was completely down on the dildo. Once her arms were cuffed and the rope overhead tightened a little, Kelly told her to pull up. Tanya did and was able to get her feet off the copper.

Ellie laughed. "I guess you'll find out how long you can hold yourself up if you get a patron who wants to turn on the current and let it run." Carla looked up at Ellie, it dawning now just what this torture was. Kelly stayed all business, and Tanya tried to relax and conserve her strength.

=======

The one thing Diana really wished she could change was the rhythmic thump, thump, thump of her cock cage against the cross beam with every thrust into her ass. Cum was running down her legs, was splattered on her ass where the skirt had been hiked up, and was on her belly where an unusually flexible client had leaned back and cum with enough force to get it to land on the bare skin. Sometimes a group of guys would come in and humiliate Diana before taking their turns, and then one would smack her while another fucked her.

The wires were rarely used, but when they were it was always to attach them to her cock cage. The pain of the electric current charging the small cage was unbelievable, sometimes so intense she couldn't even cry out. Most patrons, though, were content to just fuck the sissy. The tranny and Rex came in, with the 'wife' in the middle of a chain. She leaned forward and whispered her disappointment that she couldn't get a good suck with his mouth held up so high, but she always enjoyed putting her cock into him. After Rex finished she stood in front of him and removed her panties, wiped herself with them, and pushed them gently into Diana's mouth while licking her cheek.

After a while there was a break and she tried to reposition a little. The pose was putting a strain on the backs of her legs. While trying to adjust as much as possible the door opened and Brad and Kyle came in, Brad holding a metal circlet in his hands. She had seen the collar before and immediately had a bad feeling.

"Hey there gurly slut, I wanted to share the news with you before any announcements are made." Brad didn't seem to mind that Diana was watching the collar. "Marcia will be going with you to your new owner. She isn't quite as valuable as you are, though, so she may not stay long, but at least you will have company while you travel. You will both be drugged, of course, but some part of you will likely know she's there." Brad paused to hold up the collar. "This was hers, but in a month it will be put on the new wife of Master Brad, our own Madame T. You can be happy for her that it will get her out of these rooms, at least most of the time. I'm currently breaking her so she will appreciate more her chance to either calmly catch her breath or going to very high paying clients. Oh, and Kyle has some news as well."

Kyle had been patiently waiting. Brad was the owner of the place, after all. Now it was his turn. "I don't have a collar to show you, yet, but I will also be getting married. In fact, we've decided on a double wedding. Ellie is selling her interest in Carla to me and I'm going to marry her." Diana's heart sank. Her sister-in-law had been tricked into giving up her freedom, and now she was going to be doomed. They hadn't met very often, but Diana felt Carla running the winch at the pool was a combination of Ellie's seductiveness and Kyle's fingering a girl who had too much to drink.

Brad spoke again. "Now you know, so we're off to tell the girls the good news. Oh, and I've told the guards to let people in and not pay any attention to the monitors. We'll see which causes you more pain, the clients who will beat you, or us with our good news." He laughed as they went out the door.

A short time later a couple came in, him with grey hairs beginning to show, her with a face about the same age as the man. She pulled a massive strapon dildo out of her slacks and his cock was not small either. Diana glanced at the monitor and saw it counting down from 30 minutes.

=======

Carla covered her ears as Tanya's screams continued. The man who repeatedly shoved his cock into Tanya's ass had turned the current to maximum and her arms were already tired. As a result, all her weight was on the small saddle below the dildo, pressing into her clit and pelvic bone, but when she put her feet down to push up the current from feet to pussy caused her legs to shake and ache. Her makeup was marred by streaks from her tears and snot ran from her nose. She had been pushed and pushed and couldn't take it any more. Ellie seemed to be enjoying the screams. Carla looked at the handler who stood unmoving against the wall, but she seemed tense.

Finally the guy came, by Carla's count it was the fourteenth guy to cum in Tanya's ass, and after a few final thrusts he walked out. Kelly walked to the controls and turned off the electricity, allowing Tanya to put her feet down again. They were shaking, barely able to take her weight after the electrical abuse. She was still recovering when the door opened and Brad and Kyle walked in.

Brad looked around and smiled. "There she is, my bride to be." Tanya's head snapped up and she looked at him. The collar in his hand was held toward her and she immediately recognized it with the 3 stones on each side of the lock on the front ring. "In a month, Madame T, you will be removed from this and will come to live with your new husband, me. Life will change for you then, and I am sure you will appreciate that I am taking you from this," he waved his arms around, "to give you a nice soft bed and much more sex with me." He held up his hand in a dramatic pause. "And there you will raise your baby."

Carla gasped, Tanya cried, and Ellie applauded and laughed. "But there is more. Kyle, what do you have to add?"

Kyle looked at Carla. "Carla, will you marry me? Oh, never mind, you don't get a choice so of course you will. We are going to have a joint ceremony. Ellie has said she will sell me her interest in Carla and when you get pregnant," he pointed directly at the younger woman, "we are going to know who the father is."

Brad looked around. "And since this was broadcast live to the monitors in the lounge and other places, you are all free to spread the word. In one month there will be a double wedding at the field on my estate." He turned to look directly at Tanya. "But since you are so popular, and now that it is known you will be unavailable soon, well, most days anyway, you will get even more work here. People seem to enjoy seeing you tortured. I'm sure you will make it through the month and be happy when I lift you from this dungeon."

He and Kyle headed for the door when Tanya broke all the rules and asked, "What about Marcia?" Brad stopped, turned and walked back to Tanya, whispering into her ear, "I told you I would break your heart, break your body, and break your spirit. It looks like you need more breaking of your spirit." He stepped back. "Next week my divorce from Marcia will be complete, and she is even now working here. Soon, though, she will be leaving the club with somebody else you recently asked about. Handler, set a 5 minute timer and turn the current to full. This slave needs to learn to keep her mouth closed." Then Brad and Kyle left. Tanya knew who else was leaving and knew this was a very dangerous time for Marcia. She guessed Brad wanted Marcia gone so he could have her and Marcia's blood would be on somebody else's hands.