All Comments on 'Loss to Love Ch. 01'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
1brokNangel1brokNangelover 9 years ago
WELCOME BACK !!!!!!

OMG !!!! I was so happy when I saw your "name" and a new story , glad that your back ( and hopefully all is well ) you are such a great writer I love the way you take your time to build the characters and your story instead of just rushing through them just to get to the sex...

I would love to have a fiesty friend like Dean he may be short but I got a feeling if push came to shove he would absolutely try to take nick down , regardless of Nick being so much bigger than him...

I have to wonder about Nick they say he's homophobic , is that maybe his way of dealing with possibly being in the "closet" , afraid to come out for fear of the repercussions that he would have to deal with if people found out he is gay ??

Guess I will just HAVE to wait for more , unfortunately I'm not a very patient person.

Again so happy you are back , can't wait for more I'm hooked already....

baikalisanbaikalisanover 9 years ago
Well well!!

Welcome back. Hope all is well. Thanks for writing and submitting. I throughly enjoyed this and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!!

musicfreakmusicfreakover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hey guys, thanks for the nice comments. Yep all is good with me and I got to say, coming back to writing after so long feels really good. Glad you guys like the story so far and the best is yet to come. Haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey, Welcome back! although I've not read your stories before....

I really enjoyed this and have to say 'homophobe, maybe - but from what quarter?' ;)

Really looking forward to the next instalment, but will look at your other stories in the meantime :)

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
NICE

Nicely done, I enjoyed it. I agree with one of the other commenter's I think Nick is at least Bi and maybe Gay. At least I hope that is the case. It would be really be cool if all three Drew, Nick and Dean were to get together at some point. Waiting for the next chapter, please do not make us wait to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
that guy...

is the reason tazers were invented. Carry one and electrify his testicles the next time he tries to bully you. Aggression and abuse always escalate...ALWAYS!

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
Terrific!

This is a great story. You have me hooked from the first paragraph! I hope you will submit the next chapter very soon. I really want to know what happens next!!!!

musicfreakmusicfreakover 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the nice feedback guys. The whole story is already submitted and awaiting approval. The schedule right now is up to literotica as they approve the works. As for the next chapter, it will be up tomorrow. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nick a nice guy?

Make Nick ultimately a nice guy, and give the handsome quarterback some chest hair and hairy abs. A real turn on!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nick

i get the feeling that they might become i couple.? hope i am correct , o yes a hairy chest and a big heart a must .?

Petef52Petef52about 9 years ago
Getting together.....

Like some previous comments, I hope they .....become good friends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really good....

The personality of the main character is really likable! And Nick is kind of a jerk to him, but I'm kinda guessing-well, HOPING- that it's because Nick has a crush or something on Drew. I love this story so far ~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BULLSHIT!

I know the original story... this is just PLAGIARISM!

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Dear anon

Thank you for your comment about plagiarism. I agree, plagiarism is bullshit. Maybe you ought to also check when this story was posted and compare it with your so called “original”. FYI, this was published in 2014. (Don’t believe me? Why don’t you check my profile and see the publish date).

I did a quick search and found one of the so called ‘writers’ you probably refer to. I won’t put the name here and give them any more recognition. Seem like they published in 2017. So, unless I’m mistaken, time travel isn’t yet possible. So, though I know it might be a little bit difficult to comprehend, this story was definitely written first. Don’t think too hard though, wouldn’t want you to hurt yourself.

But, I actually have to thank you, because you actually highlighted to me that my story was plagiarized. Thank you for that. Rest assured, I’ll be taking the necessary actions.

-Musicfreak

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

This is such a great and powerful story, I've read it. If you're a #firstchaptrerjudge, a time traveler, read the reviews and GO. I almost did. I've read the (great) story that Anonymous is referring to. Mom dies, too. Nothing to do with this story. Nothing at all...

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Kay? Later on he seems to be called Drew...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 4 years ago,

Go be the boy that cries wolf somewhere else instead of dropping that you read the "original story" without giving proper evidence. Good luck being a faker in life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous