Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

Carol sat on the arm of the couch right next to me. "My mom likes you, you should be her boyfriend, she never sits with a man in her sleeping stuff. Will you come back Mr. Peter?"

Mary spoke before I could. "Peter, Carol has a soccer game at 5 on Tuesday, would you like to come watch? It's supposed to be cool, you might want to bring a flannel or light jacket, we can cuddle together if the wind is too much. What do you think?"

"Would love it, let me know where, I'll start early Tuesday to make sure I'm home by four to change and show up by quarter of five."

I chose to head on home, so she could get Carol to bed. I called Mary Sunday and we talked for a couple hours. I was doing laundry, so was she, we decided we'd just wait and see each other Tuesday. Just before I turned out the light my phone buzzed. It was a text from Mary saying one thing, "I love you."

On Monday I told Alisha I'd met someone over the weekend. Alisha was a third year apprentice under me a year ago, she was in her fourth year and on the job with me almost exclusively. We did a lot of new homes. Residential was my specialty and Rick, (my boss) liked the fact that we not only roughed a house quickly, but that my work always passed inspection. A big part of that was Alisha listening, then applying what I taught her, she will be a good journeyman.

She was shocked. She and her husband had been trying to set me up for over a year. When I told her I'd met Mary at the farmers market she burst out laughing. "You did not, you're hosing me."

When I insisted I did, she was silent, just looking at me in wonder. "What the hell made you go looking for a date at the market?"

"You did, dipstick, I wasn't looking for a date, I was looking for pickling cucumbers, you said I should check out the farmers markets. By the way, we're starting early tomorrow, be here by 6:30."

"I think your brain is pickled. Why are we starting early?"

"I need to be at her daughter's soccer game at five."

"Holy shit, she's got a daughter. Okay, 6:30 it is. You aren't in bed with her already are you?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but no, I'm not in her bed, you nosy wench."

Mary and I spent an hour on the phone Monday night. This time each texting the other "I love you" before going to sleep.

Tuesday couldn't go by quickly enough. Alisha caught a rookie mistake I'd made and told me to get my head in the game. There'd be plenty of time to dawdle later at the soccer match. She was right, we went the rest of the day trouble free, another half day and we'd be ready for a rough-in inspection.

I arrived at the game finding Mary against the fence watching the kids warm up. She saw me as I approached, when I was next to her she stroked my cheek and gave me a quick soft kiss. The game was a typical 7 year olds game, lots of drama, plenty of tears, parents following their kids progress as they went down the field. Mary had on a pair of black yoga pants with a sweatshirt and a light blue windbreaker. Mary had been following Carol along the fence when suddenly she came back to me.

"You see the fat little perv in the red plaid shirt. He keeps staring at my ass and following me everywhere I go."

I smiled, "Would you like me to muss him up a bit?" I said in my best Jimmy Cagney voice.

"I want you to pull me in close, kissing me as you put your hand on my ass, then move me in front of you with your hand on my tummy."

I swept her into my arms with a little more force than she expected, planted a long slow tender kiss on her lips as I had my right hand delicately palming her ass cheek. I then did as I was told, moving her directly in front of me, my hand on her tummy above her waist.

"Will that be enough, or should we go for two?"

Turning her mouth to my ear she whispered, "you sure as hell haven't forgotten how to kiss, you made my panties wet. As for the perv, he's gone."

"Then I've done my job properly."

I softly kissed her, we watched the rest of the match from there. As we were leaving the game, Mary and I were holding hands as Carol ran over to us with friends. One of the mom's chirped, "Who's your handsome friend, I saw you kissing earlier?"

"This is Peter, we grew up together, known him all my life. We need to go, come along Carol."

Mary said the whisper machine would be operating at 100% that night. By morning they 'll have you moved into my house and I'll be knocked up. I feigned disbelief, she assured me she was correct.

We decided to stop for pizza on the way home.

At the house, sitting on the couch, Mary looked me straight in the eyes. "Peter, are you here to stay. Are you ready to be a daddy, or is this a game to you?"

"I've looked for you for six years, now that I've found you and our daughter, I have no intention of ever letting you go again."

The tears flowed, and the kisses were passionate. Quickly interrupted by, "mom, can we have popcorn?"

Mary was on my lap facing toward the middle where Carol sat munching. "Sweetheart, do you like Mr. Peter? Would you like to see more of him around our home?'

"Mmm,Hmm, I like him a lot. I think he should be your boyfriend." Trailed by giggles.

She jumped into the middle of us, we all laughed, and held each other. Mary said it was time for bed, Carol ask if Mr. Peter could tuck her in.

I thought to myself, "I haven't been near her a week, and I'm already wrapped around her finger."

After reading a short story and tucking her in I returned to a different woman. She'd changed into a flowing red silk robe, not see through, but still revealing. I could make out her nipples and saw the outline of a garter belt. Needless to say, my dick was rock hard.

She stood and melted into my arms, "I can't let you stay the night yet, but we are going to properly finish what should have been almost 8 years ago. Carry me to our bed prince."

In the bedroom she asked if I would disrobe while she watched. I did so placing my clothes over the back of a chair.

She smiled, "good manners, I like that. Sit on the edge of the bed. Watch and slobber all you like, but no touching until I say so." I nodded yes.

Slowly unbuttoning the robe, she slid it off her shoulders, allowing it to puddle at her feet. As I looked at her I lost all self control, my cock was standing straight and hard as steel. She had on a red shelf bra with her nipples pointing right at my mouth. She wore a red garter belt with bright white stockings and white crotchless panties.

She stepped forward putting a nipple in my mouth, as I reached up she slapped my hand. "I didn't say you could touch." I first sucked her nipple, then opened my mouth wide and nursed like a baby, drawing as much tit into my mouth as possible. Her hand pulled me into her chest, then pulled off and put the other nipple in my mouth. I was drooling against the cloth under her breast, she reached behind, unclasp the bra and let it fall.

I whispered , "Please." She nodded, "Go ahead Peter, they're yours, they've always been yours." I lightly squeezed, and massaged her breasts as I sucked, tweaking the nipples, rolling and gently pulling them.

Mary moaned as she pulled my mouth to her breasts, mashing my face as tight as possible. I let a hand drift to her crotch, she parted her legs enough that I could cup her entire mound, fingers nestled against the few pubic hairs poking through the crotchless panties. She groaned as she pushed back against my hand, I could feel the heat radiating off her vagina.

"Mary, your pussy is so hot and damp. Will you let me taste it?"

She stepped back and removed the panties, I picked her up and lay her on the bed. There it was, the delicious looking black tuft of hair I was hoping I would find. I'm not a fan of bald pussies, reminds me of an 8 year old. Hers was not too bushy or wild, it was sort of laid down and not curly like most. There were some hairs on the labia, but only a few, certainly nothing I couldn't get my tongue or my dick through. I bent over, kissing on her mound in the hair, then planted a kiss on top of her clit and lay down next to her.

"This is what it should have been like the night we made Carol," Mary softly cooed. We kissed for several minutes, hands roaming, re-aquainting ourselves with what we once had known briefly. I kissed each eye, the tip of her nose, her ear lobes, her neck, her shoulders and moved to her chest. Kissing her chest, but not the nipples, until she grabbed my head and placed my mouth right onto a breast. Tracing my way down her body I stopped about the panty line, kissing across her abdomen, then the top line of her muff, my kisses flowed entirely around her muff, stopping short of her pussy.

I moved into position between her legs, which she so graciously opened, I buried my face in her muff. Kissed her there a few times and moved to her slit. She was whimpering, cooing, moving her hips up and down, moaning at times and telling me not to tease. She suddenly grabbed my head. Shoving it into her pussy, "Peter!! stop messing around and lick my pussy." I moved from bottom to top with the flat as well as the tip of my tongue, always stopping right below her clit. As I looked over her mound and that tuft of hair, Mary was up on her elbows watching me, she had a big smile, squeezed her legs against my head lovingly then lay back down. Lowering my eyes, I noticed her pearl was fully uncovered and protruding, as though waiting to be licked.

I opened my mouth in an oval shape and dropped it on top of her pussy, licking the bottom of her clit as I gently sucked on it. Her hips went up off that bed instantly, they bucked a little and her tummy quivered. Women don't orgasm like men unless they happen to be a squirter, usually it's a small bit of a clear liquid, not to be misconstrued with the white milky substance the vagina makes to help with penetration. Then there are others who seem to "gush" a liquid, Mary was a gusher. I could taste the difference in Mary's pussy and doubled my efforts. Soon she was bucking, arms flailing, hips pumping up and down, tummy quivering, her mouth was in a wide open circle with no sound coming out. It was then I felt an even bigger amount of pussy juice coat my beard. I softly licked until she pushed my head away.

I commented, "That was the quietest massive orgasm I've ever witnessed. I know you came at least twice." She held up three fingers.

As she lay there Mary thought to herself, "this man's face has been in a pussy more than once or twice. He's better than my dyke roomie at college, and that beard, damn it tickles my thighs."

After regaining her breath Mary pulled at Peter to come up next to her. Mary spoke just above a whisper, "Where did you learn to eat pussy like that? I have never cum so hard in my life, not that I've cum all that much, this was intense. Anytime you want to abuse me like that I'm ready to flop my legs open and let you dive in."

'Ah, you can thank Odelia Porter for that."

Peter's mind drifted back to the hospital in Billings. The company Peter worked for had won the electrical bid for the new hospital wing. It was a godsend, it started in November and the rough in phase was 4 months, which meant four months of indoor work. Great news to the crew Peter was a part of.

He'd met Odelia, (Odie) at the hospital cafeteria, he hadn't had time to pack a lunch that day and decided to get something in house. He hadn't noticed as she slipped in behind him, next in line, then he heard, "nice having someone else breath the air I do." He turned to see the tallest sexiest black woman he'd ever laid eyes on. Her smile was radiant and welcoming. They talked small talk as they made their way through the line.

"There aren't many of us tall ones in this hospital, my name is Odelia, what's yours?"

"Peter, a pleasure to meet you. Your white lab coat with the hospital logo gives you away, I guess it's safe to say you work here."

They'd reached the end of the line and before Peter could excuse himself Odie spoke, "you aren't going to make me eat alone are you?"

"Um, no, certainly not."

As they ate Peter drank in her beauty. Damn she was appealing, tall, at least 5'11", maybe 6', slender but not skinny like a rail, nice figure, definitely had a nice chest but not oversized, fitting her body well. Long slender torso flaring into shapely hips, not a bubble butt, not flat either, just enough to cushion the pushin Peter thought to himself. Those legs, damn, those legs, they went on forever. Then there was the long neck leading into her lovely face. Her skin wasn't dark, but it wasn't real light either, sort of a happy medium between the two. Facial features were soft and flowing, full soft looking lips, the kind you dream of being wrapped around your dick, gorgeous brown eyes you could almost imagine swimming in, to top it off was that long stark blonde hair. Obviously from a bottle, but she sure as hell made it work. She didn't have it in a fro, it was straight with a flip on the ends. Peter silently thought, this woman looks good enough to eat, and I'd love to be the man with his face between her legs.

"Pete, hey Pete, you in there man? Where did you go? You look like you're in a daze."

"Sorry, just thinking about how pretty you are. Listen Odie, do you mind if I call you Odie? I need to get back, I'm working in the new wing. Can I take you for a coffee or a beer after your shift?"

She had a softness to her face as she smiled, "I'd love to sweet cheeks, but I'm a doctor, I'm pulling a 24 in ER and won't be off until tomorrow at nine in the morning. How about I find you when I get off?"

"Ya, sure, I'm in the new pediatric wing, second floor. See you then." Peter hustled back to his job.

Odelia was 33, finishing her obligation to the government. When she became a doctor she was strapped with student loans and had heard of a program where if a doctor was willing to spend 4 years in a rural hospital, her student loans would be forgiven. Odie applied and was accepted, she had 7 months left to her obligation and then she was headed back to Mississippi where her family was. She kind of liked that white boy, he was polite, certainly handsome, someone with a trade so he wasn't a moocher, and judging by the bulge in his jeans, he probably had all she wanted in the love making dept.

Odie finished her shift a little after nine, as she walked toward the new peds (pronounced peeds) wing she wondered if this was a good idea. After all, she'd be gone in 7 months and she sure didn't see a picket fence with kids in the yard for the time being. Was she leading him on? Maybe he was looking for companionship the same as she was.

Peter could feel someone looking down on him as he lay sideways on the floor. As he looked up he saw Odelia's smiling face, and before she backed away he saw the white nylons held up by straps running under the white panties. Once she figured out what she was doing she quickly backed up, "Did you like that Pete?"

"Mmm, yes I did, but I wasn't purposely trying to look up your dress. It just happened to be there, me being all boy, I had to look. My apologies."

"Damn boy, if that aint the best attempt of excusing your pervy self I've ever heard. I do like the honesty, and that you have no trouble being all boy. God knows there are too many who aren't."

She squatted down, making sure her legs were together and pointed sideways, smiling she said, "I don't want to give you a heart attack. Coffee or a beer, yes to either one. Let me type my number into your cell and call me after 6, I need sleep." She typed in her number and left. Peter went back to work.

As Peter was making his way through the corridors at days end an orderly came up beside him. "I see you talking to that black chick, you know she doesn't put out. Right?"

"If you're referring to the doctor, yes, I was talking with her. As for putting out, why would you talk about someone you obviously don't know well in such a demeaning way?"

"Well fuck you too buddy, thought you'd want to know she only goes out with black dudes."

"You mean black guys like you who talk trash about her and wonder why she won't go out with you. Pull your head out of your ass and mind your own business."

Peter walked out the door leaving DeSean with his mouth hanging open. His name tag said, DeSean, what the fuck kind of name was that? Was someone high when they thought that up?

Peter picked Odie up at her apartment at 7:30. She was looking good in jeans and a loose fitting pull over. The material was light enough it flowed over her body, letting people know she had adequate breasts. At the pub Pete ordered two beers and burger plates. She ate like a horse, leaving nothing but crumbs.

"Would you like another, I'll happily order more."

"Up yours, smart ass. First you look up my dress, now you call me a fat pig."

"I'll admit to looking up your dress, that was lovely by the way, but I did not call you a fat pig. Or anything of the sort."

"I know Pete, I'm just dickin with you man. Seeing if I can get a rise out of you. It worked." She burst out laughing, immediately followed by Peter. He'd been played, but he didn't mind.

They spent the next two hours talking about where they were from, how they ended up in Billings of all places, what their dreams and aspirations were. Talk in general, getting to know one another. Odie was off the next day, so Pete hadn't seen her. About 8 his phone rang.

"Hey sparky, that is what they call you guys, right? Anyway, you wanna buy me a beer? I hate to drink alone."

"Love to Odie, but I need to get home by 11, we're starting at 6 tomorrow. If that works, I'll pick you up in ten."

"That's great, I start another 24 at noon tomorrow, so early to bed will be good for me as well."

Two beers and a mountain of conversation alter, they were out the door by 10:30. Pete walked Odie to the door.

"So, Pete, is it true what they say. If a girl is kissed by a spark, it's an electrifying event?"

"Only one way to find out Odie." Pete gently pulled her by the neck into a long, soft, sensuous kiss. He released her, then kissed her again.

"Holy shit white boy, my knees feel like rubber, you can kiss me anytime you want. Except now, I gotta get some rest." Leaning in she whispered, "I really enjoy my time with you, g-night."

Saturday rolled around, Odie had the day off between shifts, Pete was working a half day. They decided to take a drive in the country. Getting back to town about 5, both were famished. They agreed on pizza and headed for a joint they both liked. Heading back to her place, Pete's hand was on top of the shift, Odie put her hand on top of his without saying anything.

As they pulled up to her apartment she asked if he'd like to come in.

"Will that create a problem for you?"

"Why would it create a problem?"

"I was told you only dated black guys."

"You were told wrong, you bringing your skinny ass in or not?"

"Stay there, let me get the door for you."

Well mother fuck me thought Odie, somebody with some fuckin manners. Maybe I'll reward him with a little pussy. Just hafta see how the night goes.

Inside they were on the couch sharing a beer when Odie spoke. "It was an honorable thing you did with DeSean. Have you ever heard a more fucked up name than DeSean? Why do black people do that to their kids. I know my name is unusual, but I'm named after my great grandmother who was Creole, not some made up bullshit."

"Anyway, thank you for defending my honor. I know I'm called the ice queen because I won't go out with the losers at the hospital. Even the black doctors are dick heads. They all act like there's a sausage hanging down their leg, it's nuthin more than the average 5 to 6 inches, then they act like black guys are the only ones with a six inch cock. I'm a doctor, I've seen every size, shape, and color of pecker that exists. I'm here to tell you, aint nobody cornered the market on big dicks."

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers