Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Peter stood, Mary put her hand up, "Un uh, no hands, remember."

Peter growled, "no hands my ass, com'ere you little hussy, when Carol is asleep I'm going to pull those off with my teeth."

Mary was in his arms kissing and moaning into his mouth in seconds, pushing her hips forward, grinding against Peter, begging to be fucked without saying a word. Peter would need to remain in the kitchen a few extra minutes to let his cock deflate. Mary knew why he was standing there, she smiled and patted his bulge as she went into the family room.

With Carol having been in bed a good half hour Mary went to check, she was sound asleep for the night. Mary came back smiling, beckoning him to follow her with that come here motion of her finger. Peter made the same gesture to come to him. Walking toward her he picked her up, carrying her into the kitchen.

"Will Carol sleep the night?"

"Yes, she's sound asleep."

Peter set her on the kitchen island, gently laid her back and lifted her dress. "Won't lick itself huh? Then I guess it's up to me to lick it."

"Here Peter, shouldn't we do this in bed?"

"Lift your hips little one so I can take these very suggestive and seductive panties off before I bury my face in your pussy. Mmmm, good girl, now, feet up, press against my shoulders. Oh my, what a beautiful sight, I love your muff Mary. I'm going to turn out the lights in case she gets up, don't move."

Mary had never thought of sex in the kitchen, she was apprehensive, but she trusted Peter. She felt Peters presence before she could see his shadow against the darkness, he lightly caressed her thighs, slipping a finger into her slit once in a while. Mary still had her legs up, Peter put her feet against his shoulders and bent down to kiss her pussy. Mary jumped.

"It's okay kitten, relax, I won't do anything to hurt you. Lay back and let me enjoy this wonderful meal."

Mary's pussy smelled lovely, it wasn't an overbearing pungency that he had smelled on other women. It was sweet and fragrant, much like Odie's, oh my, the thanks he owed her for teaching him what was now going to pleasure his wife.

As Peter licked, slobbered, and paid attention to her throbbing clit, Mary squirmed, wiggled, gasp, made encouraging little oh's, ah's and yes Peter yes. W,hen her climax hit she sat bolt upright, tightening her legs on Peter's head like a vise, letting out a soft scream from somewhere deep within. Her hips were still humping his face when she loosened her legs. Peter lifted, kissed her pussy several times and stood by her, making sure she was okay.

"Oh Peter, how does it seem to get better and more intense every time we have sex?"

"Like this little girl," Peter slipped his cock into her river of love. He didn't pound her, he slowly sawed in and out of her, going deep with each stroke. When she called for faster and harder he refused. She started to protest so he slapped her on the ass, "don't be naughty, do as I say."

Mary was momentarily startled, then uttered, "yes lover, I'm your girl, I trust you."

As Peter maintained the slow rhythmic pace he could feel the crescendo building, in Mary and in himself. He could tell by her constant uh at every stroke and her ragged breathing that she was close.

Peter had all he could do not to pound, he could feel himself going over the top as Mary stiffened and rolled her hips into him, forcing his cock as deep as it would go. Mary let out a long AHHHHH, Soo Goood Peter.

As for Peter, he was a man dumping his load in his love, he grunted, groaned, growled, and tried jammimg his cock deeper. He could feel every spurt and throb of his cock, Mary must have as well, every time his cock twitched Mary said a soft "Yes, Yes, Yes. Fill me Peter."

Peter pulled out, walked to the sink, coming back with a warm washcloth. He gently cleaned Mary, knowing she was still very sensitive, he then wiped his dick off and tossed the cloth into the sink.

Peter picked her up off the island, carrying her to the couch. On his lap Mary put his hand directly on her mound, snuggling into his arm.

'Mary, have you ever wondered why the old man hated us so much? He was so damn mean."

"I know exactly why, Aunt Cora told me when I was there. About ten years into their marriage mom found out through his mom that dad was sterile. She thought he had told her. It festered with mom for over five years, then she decided to do something about it. The new administrator had similar features to dad, and he was recently divorced. Mom made it clear to him that she was open to an affair, which is where you came to be. Shortly after you were born she got pregnant with me and broke off the affair, turns out she only wanted him to get pregnant. The old man knew he was sterile, he sort of accepted things when you were born, shit really hit the fan when she became pregnant with me."

"He had promised her children knowing he could never deliver, she basically said screw you and found a way to have us. Everyone outside the family accepted us as his kids, only grandma knew any different. Cora said he tried accepting us at first, but then refused to, that's when he became so mean. They hadn't had sex in over six years when he croaked. I know we're supposed to love and honor our parents, but what that bastard put us through as kids was just wrong. On all levels."

"Mary, I need you to listen to me, don't interrupt, okay? I want us to be married as soon as possible. I can understand waiting a month or two, but not much longer than that. I know people live together without being married, I don't want that for us."

"How can we marry Peter, we're brother and sister?"

"To start with, we both have different last names. Secondly, all our relatives are dead. Third, no one in town knows our situation. We're two kids who got pregnant in high school, were separated, and have now found each other. As for babies, Carol already proves there is no genetic disorder between us. We can do genetic testing though when you get pregnant, just to satisfy our minds."

"A month, six weeks to be married. Aren't we rushing it?

"Rushing it? Mary I've known and loved you all my life. I don't know two people who have ever been closer than us. Do you want to be someone other than Mrs. Humphrey?" Mary shook her head no. "So why wait?"

"Peter, you've really thought this through, haven't you?"

"I've married you a hundred times in my head over these past 7 years, I know exactly what I want. Are you sure of what you want?"

"Absolutely. I so love you Peter. I really liked how you made love to me slowly, the build up was so intense, and when I came I thought I was having an out of body experience. Peter, please don't spank me harder than you did tonight, I've heard so many horror stories."

"I only swatted you hard enough to get your attention. I only did it because you were naughty."

Mary smiled, "Well, in that case, I like being naughty with you, I like the way you punish me with your tongue and that fire hose you call a cock."

Peter carried her to the bedroom, undressed her, put some dry panties on, then an oversized tee, tucked her in and lay next to her a minute.

"Aren't you going to stay? I thought you were sleeping here tonight."

"Not tonight lover, you need to rest, I'm still in my work clothes and my service van is in your driveway. I need to go home sweetheart, I start early tomorrow, I'll see you at supper, okay? After I move in this weekend we'll get to sleep together again, nothing will ever separate us from here on."

"I love you Peter." "Love you too Kitten, now sleep." Mary was out before he got to the front door.

Thursday and Friday were much the same. Peter was there for supper, Carol would occupy his time for about an hour before bed, followed by a bedtime story and Peter tucking her in. He and Mary sat cuddling and talking Thursday evening, Friday they adjourned to the bedroom and had a good old romp and stomp fuck session. Peter didn't have to work Saturday, so he was staying over.

Breakfast proved to be very interesting. Carol wanted to go next door and play, Mary said she could go later after they talked. Carol looked worried, "It's okay sweetheart, you're not in trouble. Mr. Peter and I just want to talk with you."

Once the kitchen was cleaned up Peter sat on the couch with Mary on his lap and Carol was on hers.

"Carol, do you remember when I promised your daddy would be home soon?"

"Yes, but I like Mr. Peter, can't he be my daddy instead? Carol began to cry.

"So, you would like Mr. Peter to be your daddy?" Carol nodded. "What if I told you he is your daddy, your real daddy, and he's going to live with us forever. Would you like that?"

"Oh mom, really, this isn't a joke is it?" Mary squeezed her tight, "Yes pumpkin, for real."

Carol looked at Peter, "can I call you daddy instead of Mr. Peter?"

"Always princess, always."

"I have my own daddy, just like the other kids, I can't wait to tell my friends. Can I go play with Lisa now?"

With a nod of Mary's head, she was out the door squealing and skipping across the yard. Yes, little girls squeal a lot.

Peter wondered, "have we opened a can of worms."

"Who cares, you're moving in here today, you perhaps didn't think the neighbors will notice, you dingbat? Not to mention your service van under the carport and your pickup in the garage. From here on we do everything together, people are going to know we're together before we're officially married, but who gives a shit anymore? If they don't like it, they can pound sand."

The move went smoothly, Peter lived in a furnished apartment on a month to month basis. He paid the next months rent, he didn't want old Mrs. Trefoll to lose money. Mary had cleared an area of the walk-in closet for his nice clothes, he used a wall closet off the laundry room for his work clothes. She moved some sweaters, etc from the dresser for his underwear and other small items, he had two drawers for the time being. They talked about replacing the mattress and decided to buy a dresser for him at the same time.

Sundays breakfast was another eye opener as Carol spoke. "Mom, I'm sure glad I don't sleep in your room." Mary asked why. "Because there's a monster living in there, I hear it almost every night, growling and moaning, sometimes yelling."

Peter and Mary shot each other the look that only parents whos kids have overheard them banging each other can give. Things were going to have to change, right away.

Mary's house was designed with the master and a nursery at one end of the house, three bedrooms and a full bath at the other end of the house. At lunch Mary revealed her plan.

"Carol, you know how you've been wanting to move from the nursery and sleep in a big girl's room?"

Carol nodded yes. "Well, I think you're finally old enough to do that. Should we give it a try?"

"You mean today, right away? I think it's great. Mr. Pe... uh, daddy, will you help me move my stuff?"

"Let's do it princess."

Sunday night Mary was no longer concerned about moaning or yipping or breathing an uh, uh, uh at nearly every stroke. She knew she'd still have to scream into a pillow, but that wasn't every time they made love.

The week went by quickly. They ran into several people at the grocery store, all seemed to know Peter was living with Mary and that Carol was calling him daddy. The Saturday coming up was market day. Peter got off early Friday to help pick produce and load up the veggie van. He concentrated on what was the most laborious for Mary, sweet corn. It was reaching the end and she was hoping to pick everything and sell it that Saturday. Peter got it all picked and into the back of his truck, the veggie van was full of other produce.

Sales were brisk as everyone was trying to get last minute stuff purchased for canning. The corn went the fastest, Peter was sold out by noon. He had reduced the price by fifty cents a baker's dozen, there wasn't even a stray ear left. Mary had frozen plenty for personal use earlier in the summer. As he was helping with other sales he heard a familiar 'Uncle Peter". As he turned there were two little girls jumping in his arms, almost identical twins. Their big brother stood grinning, saying hi to Peter.

Mary and Carol were wide eyed at the spectacle, as Peter set the girls down Carol went into attack mode, grabbing Peters hand, "He's my daddy, he lives at my house now."

Just then Chuck and Alisha rounded the corner, Alisha smiled at Peter and gave him a peck on the cheek. Mary cringed, Alisha saw it and walked over with her hand extended. "You must be Mary, all that man talks about is you. I'm Alisha, we work together, I'm his 4th year apprentice. He's been trying to get in my pants since he moved here, but with three kids and a man at home who's all that I need, I told him no way. Now that you're in his life maybe he'll quit trying to put the move on me."

Mary's face went crimson as she stared at Peter. Alisha saw it and responded. "Mary, I'm bullshitting you. Peter has never once made an advance toward me, if anything, he protects me from some of the pricks we work with. We banter and tease each other at work, you have nothing to worry about."

Chuck stepped forward and introduced himself. "I know they throw those saucy comments around, but there's no other man I'd trust more with my wife or kids. You have nothing to worry about. Let me round up this herd and we'll see you guys another time."

Mary stepped next to Peter and lightly brought the back of his hand to her pussy, her hand covering his. "It's a good thing Chuck cleared that up, you were about to get your balls cut off." Peter tried to smile, she put her finger up as if to say, "not a word". Thinking back to their younger days, Peter thought to himself, "some things never change."

Sunday morning Mary was cooking pancakes. She had on a skirt, just a simple house skirt, with a zipper on the side. Standing behind her Peter had unzipped the skirt and slid his hand into her panties. Mary was wiggling and squirming, trying to concentrate on cooking.

Carol asked, "Mommy, do you have ants in your pants? That's what you ask me when I can't stand still."

Mary spun, as she did Peters hand came out. "Enough you horny bastard." She whispered. Peter took the plate of pancakes and walked to the table, a shit eatin grin on his face.

Carol went out to play as Mary loaded the dishwasher. Peter was sitting on a chair with a cup of coffee. Mary turned, looked him in the eye and said, "Pull your cock out." Peter looked at her in disbelief and was about to say something when Mary interjected, "Are you being naughty?"

Peter smiled, pulled his cock out and stroked it a few times to finish hardening it. As Mary lifted her dress removing her very wet panties she cooed, "good boy, now skooch forward so mama can mount that thing."

Peters cock stood tall and proud. Mary positioned herself and dropped all the way to his groin with one slow movement. Peter grunted, how could it get better than having this hot gal impaled on his dick with her skirt hiding everything. Mary was moving slowly as Carol came bounding in.

"Mama, why are sitting like that?"

"Daddy and I are talking face to face."

"You must still have those ants in your pants, cuz you're wiggling again. Lisa and I are going to Casey's, I'll be home by lunch. Promise." And she was out the door.

"Ants in my pants, that's the biggest fuckin ant I've ever seen. Hold on cowboy, I'm about to ride you like a $10 whore." Needless to say, Peter had to change his jeans when she was done using his body, cumming twice herself and Peter depositing a huge load. What a mess, good thing Carol was out playing.

Shortly after school started Carol's class was having a bake sale in the high school cafeteria, raising funds for a classmate injured in a farm accident. As Mary was working at the tables, a new high school teacher was getting too friendly. No matter how Mary tried to convey she wasn't interested, still he persisted. Peter had gotten off work late, meeting she and Carol at the school. She didn't see him come in, he stood to the side a minute and watched the teacher being a jerk. He could see why the teacher wasn't backing off, she was in a lovely yellow sun dress with a floral print. Just a slight showing of cleavage, the top of her dress tight so there was no show if she bent over. What set if off were the black floral pattern stockings, it made one wonder what else was beneath that dress.

Peter walked to the table, picked up a plate of the molasses cookies, giving the money to Carol. He then moved toward Mary, nudging the teacher, asking why he was bothering the lady. The young fella got puffy and asked who Peter thought he was butting in on his business.

"Because I'm the guy she goes home with every night, I'm the guy who gets to hold and kiss her, the guy who knows exactly what's underneath that dress. You sonny, are the one who needs to mind their own business, she told you to leave her alone several times. You have two choices Romeo, walk away with your dignity, or make a bigger fool of yourself as these fine people watch me mop the floor with you. Well, what's it gonna be?" He wisely walked away.

Mary came around the table, wrapped her arms around Peter and kissed him in front of everyone. Thinking to herself, now they all know, maybe they'll leave us alone.

Before they married early October, Mary had asked Peter if he would mind trimming his beard to a few inches, then cut his hair at least shoulder length. Explaining that they would be an extension of each other, and it might hinder her business. Not all these old farmers were as accepting of long hair and beards. It was no big deal to Peter, he'd just never had a good reason before. Some of Mary's friends thought she was being hasty in marrying someone so quickly. Mary's response was, I've known him all my life, why wait?

New Years Eve Mary gave Peter and Carol the news they'd been waiting for.

As she sat on Peters lap she purred, "You're going to be a daddy again? I tested positive last week. Dr. Martin confirmed it yesterday." What a way to start the new year, the home was full of jubilation.

Mary's work schedule was generally 9 until 3 four days a week from October to January. January until May it was usually 9 until 6 or 8 at night to accommodate the tax season. During that time period she hired extra people, but it was still stressful, even more so this year being pregnant. With Peters help she got through the tax season better than any year prior. He took care of Carol, had supper ready each night. He even learned how to do laundry properly. Mary wouldn't let him touch her underwear and lingerie, she'd paid to much for her silk undies to have him ruin them.

She took vacation every year from June until October, having an assistant take care of the few weekly payrolls they did. Most of her revenue was realized during tax season. It was nice having Mary home after the tax season finished, but then the new home season kicked in and Peter was working ridiculous hours. With Mary pregnant and Peters job so demanding this year they decided to grow just enough produce to can and fill their freezer, foregoing the farmers market.

It was September, Mary was big as a house, her tummy leading the way she didn't really walk any more, she waddled, waiting for the baby to deliver soon. As she and Peter sat on the couch, him rubbing her tummy, she, playing with his hair as he lay across her thighs, Peter spoke up.

"Do we still have all that money in the bank?"

"Yup, what do you have in mind?"

"Why are we putting ourselves in this rut? You work in my slow time and I work in your slow time. That's not a life, that's just living. Let's do something for ourselves."

Mary perked up, her eyebrows arched. "Again, what do you have in mind?"