Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete sat with his mouth hanging open, Odie pushed his mouth shut giggling. "Close your mouth, you're attracting flies."

"Well Odie, don't skirt the issues, just tell me how you really feel."

"How I'm feeling sparky is horny as hell. I haven't been with many men, and no white boys, but a lot of black guys don't care to lick pussy. They want their dick sucked, but don't want to lick pussy. Are you like that Pete, or do you mind grazing in the grass?"

"I am a cunt muncher from the word go Odie. I love being ears deep in a muff. You do have a muff, don't you? Not a big fan of bald pussies."

Odie stood, took his hand and headed down the hall. She'd worn a lovely sun dress, as she walked ahead she lifted it, seductively showing her nylons held up by garter straps. Once in the door Odie told Pete to unzip her, he did so, and the dress dropped to the floor. Pete nibbled at her neck, his hands cupping her breasts under her bra. She reached to unsnap her bra and Pete lightly slapped her hands.

"Naughty girl" he whispered. "Be a good girl and you'll be rewarded."

Odie hated being dominated and controlled, but this felt so different. No humiliation, no condescension, just silly exciting foreplay. Pete continued kissing and nuzzling her neck, shoulders and cheeks, squeezing her breasts, pinching the nipples softly. He removed the bra and immediately attacked her nipples, rolling them, pulling them lightly, pinching them seductively. His hand slid down her belly under the elastic of her panties. It was met by a warm full patch of curly soft pussy fur.

As he groaned Odie spoke, "my god Pete, where did you learn to seduce a girl like this?" He thought back to Julian Brinks at his old air base, but that's another story. "I really need you now, please stop teasing."

"Lay on the bed, and don't you touch those panties." She started to balk, he lightly slapped her ass. "I told you not to be naughty, do as you're told."

Pete saw the vixen in her eyes, "yes daddy, anything you want your little slut to do, I will."

Pete lay her on the bed, crawling up next to her after removing his clothes.

"Kiss me naughty girl, kiss me like you missed me."

"Mmmm, yes daddy, anything you want." She purred. Her mind was racing. I normally don't like role playing, but this is fun. He doesn't humiliate me or treat me like trash, I called myself a slut, but he didn't treat me like one. I think I like this guy ... a lot.

Their mouths melted together, exploring, swapping spit, sucking each other's tongue until they hurt.

Pete pulled away kissing his way down her body, stopping at the nipples to suck them into the hardest little pebbles he'd ever seen. She moaned and arched her back into his mouth. Moving on down he kissed along the edge of her boy shorts, spending time to kiss along the elastic around the leg openings.

She grabbed his hair pulling him up, "You bastard, stop teasing me, eat my pussy like you promised."

Pete rolled her on her hip and slapped her ass a little harder. "Naughty girl, now you'll have to wait longer. I told you to behave. Do you understand?"

She grinned, "yes daddy, I'm sorry daddy."

Pete smiled back at her muttering, "you sultry little bitch." He loved how she was playing the game.

Odie hated being called a bitch, but coming from his lips just now, it dripped with passion and desire. My gosh, this man was what her mother referred to as a "panty dropper." One time with him and your panties automatically fall down whenever you see him.

He hooked his thumbs into the waist band of her panties, looking at Odie questioningly. Odie smiled from ear to ear and nodded yes. He slowly removed them, patting her hip, to raise her butt.

Odie's mind was racing, "My stars, he's even nice pulling my panties off, I'm keeping this motherfucker forever."

With her panties off she was the vision of eroticism. "Can I leave the belt and nylons on?" he asked.

"Do you want them on. Do they excite you?"

"You have no idea Odie, no idea how much they turn me on."

"Then leave them on, your little slut only wants to please you daddy."

Pete groaned as he uttered. "My god woman, you're killin me."

They were laughing as he lowered his face between her legs. Kissing along the tops of the nylons, working his way up the straps toward her hungry vibrating pussy. He put his face directly into her dark black muff, breathing deeply, moving his face side to side, saying, "I love your bush Odie." Pete kissed right on top of her clit hood and put his face between her thighs.

He licked, he probed, he tongue fucked, she was enthusiastic but not going over the edge. He stopped, put his chin on her mound looking up, waiting for her to look at him.

"Tell me what to do to get you over the edge. I need to learn, you need to teach me."

For the next 15 minutes she instructed him to concentrate on the labia, inner and outer, to spend time gently enticing the clit to peek out of the hood until it was completely exposed, to not make the mistake most men do by going after the clit with fervor, but to gently lick, suck, and circle it with only the tip of your tongue, bathing it with saliva. If she wants it harder she'll tell you, pay attention to her body, if she reacts positively keep doing that.

Pete listened and learned as she spoke and moved his head in different positions. When he heard her say, "yes baby, you've found mama's special spot, stay right there." He knew it wouldn't be long.

Odie stopped breathing, her upper body started to raise up, Pete gently pushed her back with his hand, both hands were entwined in his hair pulling him tighter and tighter into her pussy, her legs began to stiffen, her tummy shook, her hips were gyrating madly. Her mouth was open, she was gasping tiny breaths, the sounds were soft but guttural. Yips, moans, uh's, ah's and there was an eep or two in there before she went limp. Pete smiled through a thick layer of pussy juice, she may not have squirted, but it was damn close.

Odie was yanking on Pete's hair pulling him next to her, kissing deeply the moment his mouth was near hers. She licked his lips, she'd never tasted herself before, she liked it, as long as it was on his face.

"Was it good my little dirty girl?"

"Daddy, it was wonderful. Please punish me like that anytime I'm naughty. I may have to be naughty more often. Daddy, if I'm too naughty will you punish me with your big stick?"

"That big stick can, and will, be used to punish you naughty girl."

"Daddy needs to lay down so his little slut can put that big dick in her mouth. I won't suck until you cum tonight, I need your cock buried in my snatch so bad and I'm not gonna waste that load in my mouth. I'll suck you tomorrow, and yes, I swallow, every drop."

Odie turned out to be a good cock sucker as well as a talented wench in bed. After a marathon of missionary followed by doggy they collapsed on the bed, beside one another.

"Pete, that's the most filling six inches I've ever had in me. That sausage is certainly fat, I could feel it in places I didn't know I had."

"Well, if I'm honest, I have to say that pussy of yours was so tight in places it actually hurt my dick until it stretched a little. Not complaining, only explaining. We fit well together."

Sleep overtook them quickly. The next several months went the same, getting together whenever their schedules allowed. After the rough-in portion was done they were called back to do all the finish work. Switches, receptacles, fixtures, cover plates. As the job at the hospital was wrapping up for Pete, Odelia was preparing to move to Mississippi, a job was waiting for her in Tupelo.

Their last weekend together was sad, but not forlorn, both knew this day was coming. After making love as many times as they could muster the energy on that Saturday, they held each other at the door the following morning.

"Peter, I've loved being with you. It's opened my eyes to a kindness I wasn't sure existed anymore. You've set a standard all those who follow in your footsteps will have to match or exceed. And Peter, though you've loved me and shown me love... It's clear your heart belongs to someone else. I truly hope you find her."

With that they kissed one last time and parted.

Present time:

"Peter, where are you? You've been lost in that trance for at least two minutes. Would you like to do next, I could suck you? I swallow, I'll do that if you'd like."

"What would you like Mary?"

In not much more than a whisper Mary said, "I really want your cock buried in me as deep as it can go. I'm still on the pill, but if you're as ready to be a family as I am, I want to go off it and make a baby in my tummy. Your baby, our baby, Carol has begged for a sibling for years. Can I have your cock tonight?"

Peter didn't say a word, he raised himself up off Mary, positioning himself over the apex of her legs. He gently spread them to her sides, rubbed his dick along her slit and pushed the head in. Mary gasp and stiffened.

"Go easy lover, nothing has been in there since I got pregnant with Carol."

Peter looked at her with astonishment.

"You're the only one who's ever been inside me Peter, and the only one who ever will."

Mary had relaxed a little, Peter pushed a few more inches and stopped. Mary was wiggling her hips helping things stretch and her vagina to relax. With about an inch to go she reached down to feel the shaft, taking a deep breath and exhaling she said, "bury that fucker to your balls Peter."

Once fully inside they waited a minute for her to adjust. Kissing, saying sweet things.

"Now Peter, make love to me now. If it's too much I'll pat your thigh."

Peter began a slow rhythm, pulling out a little more with each stroke, within a few minutes he was sawing his entire dick in and out. Mary was moaning, breathing erratically.

When Mary started pushing back against him, Pete kept probing deep, bringing her to a small orgasm. As Mary was still quivering Pete stopped and placed Mary's ankles on his shoulders. Mary looked frightened.

"It'll be okay sis, I won't hurt you. I want to give you a little more."

"My god, there's more?"

"No, we'll just go a little deeper. Put your hands on my chest, I'll know you're okay when you don't push back anymore."

Peter started slowly, pushing nearly all his cock into that tight little velvet vise, her pussy was so tight it made his dick hurt at times. It didn't take long for Mary to relax her arms, Peter picked up the pace as Mary began bucking against him. They were a sweaty mess as he hammered away at her pussy. Peter could feel Mary's legs begin to stiffen as she lifted her ass higher to meet his thrusts. He could see the grimace in her face as she concentrated, soon her breathing stopped, she bucked, stiffened and said loudly, "Ohhhh Myyyy". Her body slackened and she was like a rag doll.

Peter lowered her legs and lay next to her, catching his breath along with her.

"Peter, I've only heard stories of a climax like that, thank you. We aren't done though are we, I'd like more of that monster between your legs."

"If that wasn't too deep I'd like to introduce you to doggy once we catch our breath."

"I've read about that, it's supposed to be deep and satisfying."

After about an hour nap Peter felt his cock being slowly brought back to life with Mary's lips. Didn't take long for it to be standing at full mast. Peter lifted Mary off his dick and moved her into a hands and knees position.

Mary knew what to do, she lowered her chest to the bed, pushing her ass high into the air. Pete smiled and moved forward.

Mary was very wet, no need to add to it, he slid his cock into her nearly the entire length before stopping, withdrawing and sliding all the way in. Mary didn't pull away as she groaned approval. Within seconds Mary was pushing back against Peter's thrusts, slamming her ass against him.

She had gotten vocal, "More, more of your dick Peter. Fill my little pussy with your cum. Make me your slut, cum in me, mark my pussy, own me."

Peter started slamming harder and faster. "Yes, yes lover, wear my pussy out, ruin her for any other cock. Make mommy explode."

Peter could feel his balls boiling over, as his dick swelled and lengthened slightly Mary could feel the same thing as she started her orgasm. "Oh Peter, this is what I want, cum in me baby."

Mary shook, spasm'd, softly cried out, and pushed her face into the pillow as she screamed, Peter was growling like an animal of sorts. Grunting, drooling on Mary's ass, trying to shove his dick further into her. Mary could feel him spurt inside her again and again, it felt warm, creamy, it felt wonderful to her.

Exhausted they collapsed, crawling into each other's arms.

"Never pictured you as the dirty talking type."

"Me either, I read in one of those women's magazines at the dentist waiting for Carol, that men like it when their wives talk slutty during sex."

"It sure as hell worked, I thought the tip of my dick was going to explode. Kitten, I'm no Romeo, but I have never cum that hard before."

"That makes me feel good, knowing I can rock your boat. Peter, you know I haven't been with anyone, have you?"

"Two, one about 4 weeks right after I was based in Omaha, the other about six months while I was in Idaho. Been a lot of years ago. What made you ask that?"

"You didn't learn how to pleasure a woman like that watching porn and reading articles."

Peter looked at Mary lifting one eyebrow, "wives, we're married, you're my wife now?"

"You bet your sweet ass I'm your wife, as far as I'm concerned, we've been married since the night Carol was conceived. We may not have the piece of paper, or the rings yet, but you're my husband. End of discussion."

Peter pulled her in, kissed her, and told her she was indeed his wife. I can never call you sis, you know that don't you?"

"I do, but maybe once in a while when we're making love, you can whisper it to me. Okay."

Mary woke to Peter dressing.

"Is it that time already? Is it really 5?"

"Peter leaned over, kissing Mary, "I have to go, I need to shower, dress for work, get my service van, and be there at 7. I'll be back after work if that's okay. Should I bring clothes and stay the night?"

"I think it's too soon, let me prepare Carol, you should be able to move in this weekend. Supper will be ready by 6. I love you husband."

"I love you little wifey."

As soon as Peter was on the jobsite Alisha could see the difference, "somebody got laid last night."

"Could be, is that why you're walking so funny this morning?"

"I swear that mans cock grows more every time we make love, I think he's ruined me for ever being with you Peter." They both laughed like hell, Alisha was a one man woman, there would never be another as long as Chuck was alive.

Knowing they had an inspection at one there was no time to shoot the bull and have coffee. Alisha was good that way, Peter didn't normally take official breaks, he just rested a few minutes when he had a chance. Alisha had adopted the same habit and they worked well together. There had been more than one day they had pushed thru lunch, eating a sandwich as they worked. Sometimes it just had to be that way.

The inspection went well, no discrepancies, the guy slapped the green sticker to the on site permit and headed out. Peter got a text from Mary about 3, "hello hubby, bring home milk, supper is at 5:30, fun and games begin when Carol is asleep", smiley faces were attached.

Peter groaned low, Alisha said, "I know that groan, this girl really turns you on."

"You have no idea Leesh, no idea. This is my forever girl."

"What, no frickin way, not after a week. Or is there more you aren't telling me?"

"Leesh, this stays between you and I, Chuck if you want to tell him, but it goes nowhere else for now. Agreed?" Alisha nodded.

"Remember when I told you I'd been in love with a girl who got pregnant and we were split up, never to see one another again? We had made love only once, but once was all it took. Our last day together we vowed we would find each other some day, Alisha, our some day is here. We've found each other, and I have a 7 year old daughter."

The blood seemed to leave Alisha's face, she looked ashen, then she spoke. "I want to call bullshit, but I can see you're serious as cancer. This is the girl you met at the market? How did she know you with that beard and long hair?"

"She didn't. I kept staring at Carol, my ... our daughter, when she confronted me. I apologized and told her the girl was a spitting image of someone I knew at that age many years ago. She studied my face for over a minute, I was about to walk off when she came around the table, pushed my beard back tight to my chin and whispered my name, almost like a question. I moved the hair out of her face, it was Mary, I whispered, Kitten. It was what I always called her, she put her arms around me and kissed me."

"This sounds like it came right out of Hallmark, Peter are you screwing with my head?"

"Not at all, we've either been together, or talked on the phone, since that Saturday. Last night we made love the way it should have been almost 8 years ago. Now you know why I feel like a teenage boy with a crush."

Alisha hugged him, "well stud, you'll be married soon, and then you never will get in my pants." She loved to tease him, and she was comfortable knowing it was just teasing. She was happy for Peter.

As he walked through the kitchen door from the garage he shouted, "honey, I'm home".

Carol came from the family room squealing, smiling, and jumped into his arms. He had all he could do juggling the milk, a small bag of groceries and Carol. Mary laughed, taking the milk and groceries from him.

"How was my little princess today, did you have fun at Julies house?"

"Mama, he called me a princess, now we hafta get me a princess dress."

Mary smirked, "nice going Romeo, I nearly had her talked out of the idea."

Mary took Carol's place as he lowered Carol to go play. She was all smiles and kissy face, snuggling in close, pressing her hips to meet his. She moved his hands to her butt and wiggled, "there's a surprise for you under this dress, but you can't see it until after supper, now, take Carol and help her wash up. I'll get supper on the table."

One of Peter's favorite dishes growing up was home made baked beans, he was ecstatic when he saw them on the table, along with a sausage ring like they used to eat as kids. He was smiles from ear to ear, he hadn't had a meal like this since he was forced to leave home. His favorite cookie was molasses, there was a plate full of those as well. Mary had outdone herself with this meal.

Draining the last of his milk after devouring two cookies, he scooted back from the table holding his stomach and grinning, he belched.

Carol was off her chair and in his lap before he knew what was happening. 'You know, you're just like a real daddy, Lisa's dad burps like that all the time. I don't have a daddy, well I do, but I've never met him. Mama promised me real soon though, I can hardly wait, then I'll be like all the other kids."

Tears were welling up in Peter's eyes, Mary quickly took Carol and went into the family room. When she returned Peter was crying, she held his head to her chest and let him cry it out.

"Come on, you can help me with dishes." His somber mood improved, they flirted and played grab ass, Mary squealing as Peter smacked her on the ass for flipping water in his face. When they finished Mary slid back into Peter's arms. "Sit on a chair, I'll show you your present, no hands though. Promise."

Peter nodded as she stepped back, made sure Carol was watching a cartoon and grabbed the hem of her dress. Smiling as she lifted it above her waist Peter was looking at a pair of bright green bikini panties with white letters that read, "it won't lick itself".