Lost and Found

Story Info
Lost male puppy found by a new owner.
1.3k words
3.89
11.3k
12
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost and Found

It was a chilly morning as I was walking in the park. Aside from a few morning joggers, there weren't many people, or at least this part of the park.

I passed the graffiti-covered obelisk; before heading to the park bench.

As I sat down, I looked at my watch; it was precisely 7:00 AM.

Nervously I rubbed my hands as I looked to the left and then to the right.

"She said 7 AM. Where is she?"

I kept looking, and not seeing anyone walking on this side of the par; I started to worry that she would not show up.

Looking at my phone, I contemplated calling her. In our previous video chats, she was punctual.

As I continued to contemplate calling her, I felt a hand brush against the back of my head.

"Is this how you greet your Goddess?"

Looking up, I saw Goddess Vena, dressed in a bright red leather bodysuit, with black knee-high leather boots.

"Goddess Vena, I am sorry. I didn't see you."

"Is this how you greet your Goddess?"

"I'm sorry, Goddess Vena."

As I apologized, I got on my knees and kissed the tip of her black leather boots.

"Good boy. Stay on your knees and face me, head bowed to the ground."

I felt both nervous and thrilled kneeling in front of Goddess Vena, out in the open. Sitting on the bench, she ordered me to worship her by kissing her leather boots from the tip to the top.

"Yes, Goddess Vena."

While kissing from the tip of her boots to the top, I heard people gasping as they passed by.

For several minutes Goddess Vena remained quiet as I continued worshiping her boots.

"Stop."

I stopped kissing her boots, waiting for her next command.

"Look at me."

Looking at her, she was more beautiful in person than on our video conversations. She was a Goddess with her jet black hair, green eyes, and olive skin color.

In her hands was a collar. She told me to kiss it. After kissing the collar, she wrapped it around my neck and then attached a chain leash to it.

"Let's go for a walk.'"

"Yes, Goddess Vena."

"I want you to crawl on all fours behind me. Understand?"

"Yes, Goddess Vena."

After standing up and grabbing her small purse, she tugged on the leash, and I started to follow her.

As I followed her, she walked at a slow pace. Although each of her small steps appeared delicate, there was a strong presence coming from Goddess Vena.

The air in the park started to get warmer and more people were walking or jogging in the park.

Several people stopped and gasped as they passed by us. A jogged almost tripped while gawking at us.

Several times Goddess Vena would stop, put her foot in front of me and, I would kiss it until she resumed her walk.

It seems like an hour has passed by; Goddess Vena continued to remain silent as she led me through the park. She eventually led me to the public restroom. After entering, the single person restroom, she locked the door behind us.

"Give me your wallet and keys."

"My wallet and keys?"

"Give them to me or I'll scream that you are attacking me."

I handed over my wallet and keys to her. She then removed the collar from my neck and told me to take off my clothes and dump them into the trash can.

After doing as she commanded, I began to feel scared. Scared of being caught naked in the bathroom with a woman.

Goddess Vena started taking out strange items from a duffle bag; that was hidden in the corner of the restroom.

A big heavy black leather item was placed on the floor. I was not able to make it out.

"Bend your knees and then slide then into these sleeves."

"Yes, Goddess Vena."

After sliding my knees into the sleeves, she then helped me slide my elbows into the sleeves. I was now on my knees and elbows.

I felt Goddess Vena tugging on this leather bodysuit, as she started to zip it close. The leather outfit was thick and heavy; not only couldn't I bend my knees or elbows. The leather outfit covered my body from the neck down.

Goddess Vena then inserted a rubber gag into my mouth before securing it behind my head. She took out a small remote, pressed a button and, the rubber bulb started to inflate.

"Talk."

I tried to talk but couldn't.

She then covered my head with a thin leather hood before putting a heavy rubber dog mask over my head. Once the dog mask was secured to my head, she then put a posture collar around my neck.

Goddess Vena then locked several small padlocks on the leather bodysuit, as well as the rubber dog mask and collar.

"Can you hear me?"

I nodded my head.

"Good. Time for the public to see my new puppy."

After Goddess Vena attached a chain leash to the collar, she gave it a harsh tug and, we exited the public restroom.

Crawling on my elbows and knees was more difficult than on my hands and knees, but Goddess Vena maintained the same slow pace as she did before.

I wasn't sure which was worse, not being able to see or not being able to speak. If I could see, I would have an idea as to where we are. And if I could speak, I would be able to call on Goddess Vena.

As I crawled alongside Goddess Vena, the sound of her heels hitting the pavement became more notable.

A few times, Goddess Vena stopped and patted me on my head and told me how a good boy I was being.

I could only imagine the reaction of people seeing us in the park dressed like the way were are.

It felt like another hour has passed of me crawling behind Goddess Vena in the park. I then felt the leash being tied to something and, then Goddess Vena utter a sentence that sent shivers down my spine.

"I'll be right back, don't you go anywhere."

I tried to call out to her, but the inflated gag prevented that from happening.

I tried to remain calm and started to count in my head, hoping that she would be away for a few seconds.

A small crowd started to gather near me. I was able to hear a few people asking what was going on. And some were asking where the owner was.

Because of the crowd, I lost count around 300. And if my math is correct, about five minutes has passed by.

I resumed counting; about ten more minutes had passed. A total of 15 minutes had gone by and, Goddess Vena has yet to return.

I felt a hand pull my head up and a manly voice.

"Hmmm....No dog tags. Where is your owner?"

I couldn't answer him

"Can you speak?"

I shook my head.

"Did your owner put a gag in your mouth?"

I nodded.

"Well, it looks like your owner has abandoned you."

I shook my head again.

"You have no dog tags. Which means; no dog tags, no owner. So, I get to claim you as my puppy."

I felt him untying the leash and then pull harshly on it.

I struggled to keep up with him, but he kept walking at a fast pace.

I heard the sound of cars and could only guess that we were in the parking lot. Eventually, I heard the sound of a sliding door open, the kind of door that a van has.

I felt his strong arms picking me up and putting me into the van and then slide the door closed.

As the mysterious man started to drive out of the parking lot, I began to cry.