Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The two of you looked amazing together. I was just going to sit here and quietly jack-off, but I just couldn't stand it."

"It's OK babe. I'm glad things worked out the way they did. I want us to be with her again. Do you?"

"Yes. I suspect that the three of us are going to be great friends."

Viv made her way back into the room carrying a single dress, but oh what a dress! The green material shimmered in the light. I was stunned when I saw Susan wear it. Every move she made was accentuated by the light reflecting from the cloth. The neck and back dropped in sweeping curves. The front curve bottomed at mid cleavage and the back bottomed an inch above her bottom. There was no way she was wearing a bra with that dress. The hem dropped to mid-thigh, displaying her amazing legs wonderfully. The dress was slinky on her. It moved with her and slid across her skin when she stopped.

"I am without words. You look absolutely beyond gorgeous and sexy! When they see you with me at the party just watch them. They will all be nodding their heads in understanding. They will be thinking, 'Now we understand how he could have invented the device. He has to be brilliant if he convinced that amazing woman to marry him!"

Viv had also brought the hose I requested and a tiny thong that matched the dress perfectly. The three-inch heels made her legs really pop, "That's the one Viv. You are a genius! Another dress would be a waste of time because we are taking this one. I don't care what it costs."

"David, never tell a salesperson that you don't care what it costs! In this case you are getting it for the low, low, price of two orgasms compliments of you and your wife, plus telling anyone at the party who asks where you got the dress. Before you start, don't. I have made up my mind. That's my price, take it or leave it. Although I did already cum twice so I guess a refund of two orgasms would be required if you don't want the dress?"

Susan laughed, "OK, we'll take it. You will need to bring it to the house so you can collect a nice delivery fee. I'm thinking a three-orgasm minimum. Does that work for you?"

"For that I'll deliver something every day!"

_________________________________________

Tuesday evening Susan and I waited anxiously for Viv's arrival. She had called earlier in the day and let Susan know that the dress was ready, and she would very much like to drop it off. Susan told her that we would very much like her to drop it off and gave her our address. Now both of us were a bit skittish.

"Susan, I understand and do not have a problem if you want to have a sexual relationship with Viv, but maybe I should bow out."

"Why on earth would you do that?"

"Well, you know, in case it bothers you that I had sex with her."

"David, I need to ask you something. Would you be bothered if I were with another man?"

"Wow! I don't know. I guess it would depend on the circumstances. I mean that if you really wanted to and I knew about it, it would probably be OK. I think I would want to be there. I can't stand the idea of losing you to another man, but I want you to have a fun sex life too. So, it is difficult to give you a firm answer."

"Would it shock you to believe that I feel the same way?"

I smiled at her, "No, but it is nice to hear you say it."

"I didn't have an issue with you screwing Viv because it made us all happy. I knew you weren't interested in falling in love with her and she wasn't interested in that either. It was just fun. It might have been better if we had known ahead of time, but I doubt it. I think the spontaneity of it is what made it work out. If we had thought about having sex with a stranger who also happens to be a shop owner, we probably wouldn't have taken the chance."

"I see what you mean, but you do have the right to tell me to stop at any time."

She smiled, "If the opportunity ever presents itself, you do to."

"Do you have someone in mind Susan?"

"Not at all."

"I just realized that I would like to watch you cum on a hard cock. Fuck me! I never would have believed that I would find the idea so exciting. I guess it is because I trust you not to betray our vow to love only each other. I don't remember there being a rule that we can't have fun while we are at it."

Our hands touched across the kitchen table and we kissed. Our lips separated and we were both lost in thought for a while. I finally broke the silence, "I think my biggest fear before we talked, and I bet it is the same fear most every guy has, was the fear of coming up short. Of not being enough of a husband and lover to keep my wife if she has a chance to sample the competition. I don't think I will ever be fully able to stifle that fear, but that is my issue. I promise that if I have a concern, I will tell you right away."

"I don't want you to not care. I know I have similar fears about you and another woman, and I guess for many of the same reasons. Someone like Viv doesn't worry me because we all understand each other. I can promise you that no man will get me into a romantic situation. I won't allow it."

"Same here babe."

This time we stood and held each other. The kiss that followed was full of love and need. The need to feel each other's love. The need to show each other love. The demonstration of our love and affection for each other always surprised and thrilled me. I am not sure how long it went on, or how long it would have continued, the doorbell made the point mute.

Susan opened the door to a smiling Viv. Viv walked in the door, stopped, and stared at us both. She tilted her head, "You two have been making out. I want some too!"

She tossed me the dress and pulled Susan into her arms. The kiss that followed started out friendly, then turned affectionate, and proceeded to passionate rapidly. They broke their kiss and separated, both brushing their dresses back in place. I barely had the chance to hand the dress to Susan before Viv's lips were on mine. We kept at it for a while and my flagging erection was reinvigorated and my pants became painfully tight.

Viv pulled her lips back from mine, "Susan, do you know what I have thought about every waking minute since Saturday?"

Susan laughed, "I might have a guess."

"No need to guess. It's your husband's big cock. Can I play with it please? Pretty please?"

"Be my guest. I would tell you to ask him, but I already know his answer."

Viv's lips met mine again. She kissed me hungrily and I felt her fingers franticly unbuttoning my shirt. She grabbed it and tore it open. Buttons went flying and she broke the kiss, "I'll get you another one." She smothered any response I might have had with her lips. Her lips moved to my neck and she began to lick and nip. Her hands unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and pulled the zipper down. She kissed her way down my chest and licked my nipple while shoving my pants to the floor. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants.

She slowly lowered onto her knees, licking my stomach on her way down. She grasped my cock with both hands and looked at it raptly, "Susan, your husband has a magnificent cock."

She didn't wait for an answer. Her tongue darted out and licked the slit of my cock. I was a bit lightheaded from the blood rushing from my brain to my cock (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). Her tongue circled my cockhead before I felt the warmth of her mouth sliding over the head. She sucked my cock like she needed it to live. Her hands and mouth pumped while her tongue caressed. I was getting close already!

Suddenly the warmth, the tongue, the hands, were gone. I opened my eyes to see Viv standing in front of me. Her hands went to my chest and she shoved me. Fortunately, the couch was right behind me and I fell back on it. While I got a grip on my location Viv was out of her dress like a shot from a gun. She must have taken her bra and panties off in the car because she certainly didn't have them on now!

I had just managed to sit up a bit when Viv straddled me, "Now, I need that cock so I can stop obsessing about it!"

She grasped my cock and positioned it at her entrance. She was dripping with excitement as she lowered herself slowly onto it. She leaned forward and put her forehead on my shoulder as she groaned her way onto my cock. When she finally had all she could take, her teeth latched onto my neck almost painfully and she orgasmed. I can honestly attest that I had never, before that moment, made a woman orgasm by just penetrating her.

She managed to take it all and was rubbing her clit against anything down there that it would touch, "Fuck, what a wonderful cock!"

She began to slide up and down the length of me. She gasped and seemed to be crying as she impaled herself on me. I felt wetness on my neck and became concerned, "Viv, sweety, are you OK?"

"I'm good. I'm happy you big dumbass. I have never been fucked this good in my life."

"Well then, you're going to love this!"

I flipped her onto her back and moved between her legs. I slid my cock back in and began to slowly fuck her as she moaned below me. I gradually picked up the pace and her legs flew around my hips. She used her legs to pull herself up to meet my thrusts, "Fuck me hard. Oh god, fuck me hard!"

I try to do what women tell me when it comes to sex. I fucked her hard until her feet hit the couch and her back arched. She stiffened and screamed as she came. A few strokes later I blasted forth what felt like a gallon of cum. We made quite the mess on the couch. She gradually sank back onto the couch as her major orgasm faded away. She laid there and quivered for the longest time.

I kissed her deeply and her arms pulled me tight. Finally, I pulled my head back and looked down at her, "How are you Viv?"

She gave me a slow sexy smile, "I am amazing. God, what a hot piece of ass you are me bucko."

I laughed, which resulted in my now not so hard cock squirting out of her well used pussy. I climbed to my feet before I could leave snail tracks on the couch. I helped Viv stand and she nearly collapsed, "Apparently I make your knees week."

"You do. You really do."

"Oh, really? You're serious?"

"Of course, I'm serious, you big lug. Didn't the noises I was making give you a clue?"

I scooped her up and carried her to the bathroom. Susan followed us in and shooed me out, "I'll take it from here babe."

I went to the bath off the master bedroom and washed up. I went back to the living room for my pants. Once dressed I started cleaning the couch. I put away the cleaning supplies and grabbed a beer from the refrigerator. Two beers later I started to wonder 'where the hell is everybody?'

I walked down the hall to the bath, but the door was open, and nobody was home. I walked down to our bedroom and there they were. Susan and Viv were doing the tried and true sixty-nine on our bed. I watched for a bit, then wandered back to the kitchen for another beer. I caught up on a few shows, read for an hour, and finally went to the bedroom to get ready for bed.

They were asleep in each other's arms when I walked into the room. I changed, turned out the light, and went to the spare bedroom.

I woke in the morning first, as is my usual routine and went to the master bedroom. I leaned over and kissed my wife awake, also my usual routine. She smiled up at me and pulled me down for some more. Sometime later we separated, and I pointed at Viv lying next to her. Susan's eyebrows shot up. She had forgotten that Viv was there. I walked around the bed and gave Viv a kiss on the forehead.

Viv's eyes blinked open, and she looked up at me. She was startled for a moment, then she smiled as she stretched languidly. Her elbow bumped Susan next to her and she rolled toward her and planted a kiss on her lips. Soon they were kissing with enthusiasm. As I walked down the hall, I could hear their passion building. I figured that Susan was going to be running a bit late this morning.

_________________________________________

Viv met us for dinner on Friday and we had a fine time. This was the first chance that we had to interact without the wonderful interruption of sex five minutes in. Viv has a wicked sense of humor and we laughed throughout dinner. By the time we finished desert I could tell Viv was getting antsy to get laid. She lived in an upper-class apartment on the top floor of the building that held her store. It was a short walk from the restaurant and a pleasant evening to walk off some of dinner on the way. When we walked in the door, she immediately kissed Susan. I managed to save my shirt by pulling it off before she made her way to me. By the time we made it to the bedroom she had a hand around my cock and was leading me. I didn't expect to find the naked young woman waiting on the bed.

Apparently, she wasn't expecting us either. She had a vibrator between her legs when we walked into the room. Viv froze, "Trina! What are you doing here?"

"Mom! What are you doing here! I thought you were out for the night!

Viv turned toward us, luckily releasing my cock while she did, "This is my daughter Trina. She is supposed to be on her way to Boston to interview for her post-doc job."

"It's cool mom. We interviewed over the internet today. I have the job. "

About then Trina noticed my cock standing out, "Whoa, wait a minute! Mom have you been fucking that big cock?"

"Trina, let me introduce Susan and David. Susan, David, please say hello to my daughter Trina, as of last week Dr. Trina Morgan.

I couldn't help it, "What's up doc?"

"You! Can I taste your carrot?"

She crawled across the bed revealing a stunning body. She slid onto the floor and crawled on hands and knees over to me. She rose to her knees, "There you are you wascally wabbit!" She wrapped a hand around my cock, and immediately pulled it into her mouth. I stood there stunned as she made a serious attempt at deep throating me.

"Trina you let go of that cock this instant! I didn't bring my friends home for you to fuck."

Trina showed no sign that she was paying any attention to her mother. I pulled Trina to her feet, "Young lady, you should listen to your mother. I slid my hand down her stomach and ran my fingers down her slit. She was soaked so I inserted a finger into her and began to slide it against her g-spot, "You need to be punished for your disrespect."

Her hands were on my shoulders keeping her upright as her legs quivered. I picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. I quickly followed and flipped her onto her back. Within seconds I had my cock sliding deep into her. I began long stroking as fast as I could go, and she started cumming on my cock almost immediately. I had never fucked someone so fast and hard in my life, and she loved every second of it.

I was shocked when Viv climbed onto the bed and straddled her daughter's face. She grinned at me as I fucked the living shit out of her daughter, "This will teach her!"

Her hands began to pinch and twist her daughter's nipples eliciting loud groans, "Now eat your mom's pussy like I taught you!"

Trina was soon bucking against me and screaming her orgasm into her mother's pussy. I pulled out to give her time to recover and laid back on the bed. Susan was watching raptly with her hand buried in her own crotch. Viv came on her daughter's face then straddled me. My lovely wife couldn't take anymore, and I soon had her pussy planted on my face.

Viv fucked herself into another orgasm on my cock before falling off onto the bed to recover her breath. Trina climbed onto me in her place and lowered herself onto my cock. She started grinding her clit against my pelvis. My cock was almost fully embedded in her and her grinding slid a few inches in and out. I wasn't going to cum this way, but I certainly didn't have anything better to do. It sure seemed to be working for her.

I could tell that Susan was getting ready to orgasm by the way her legs were shaking. I felt Trina stiffen as her orgasm approached as well. The orgasmic screams that followed were muffled somewhat because their mouths were welded together. I grabbed Trina's ass with both hands and lifted her up. Now that I had room to stroke, I thrust my hips up and pulled her as down, gliding deep within her.

'Now this is a dance I can cum to!'. Susan moved off my face and laid down next to Viv. Both watched as I turned Trina into an orgasmic rag doll. Her chest rested against mine and her head lay on my shoulder unmoving as I steadily fucked her pussy. Her eyes were slitted, and she was drooling a little as she let out one continuous moan. It was so fucking hot that I didn't hesitate to let loose. I rammed my cock deep and began to rocket cum deep into her. Her body spasmed as each spurt hit her cervix.

Finally spent, I caught my breath. Trina lay on top of me unmoving, "Trina, are you alright?"

"Mmm."

"What?"

I could barely hear her whispered voice, "Congratulations, you fucked me 'til I'm stupid."

I smiled and kissed her cheek. She fell asleep in seconds and I gently rolled her off my chest and onto the bed. Viv and Susan had gotten up and were watching from the doorway. I climbed out of the bed and joined them as they walked to the kitchen. I stopped by the bathroom to clean up a bit, then joined them, "Viv you got some 'splainin to do!"

"About what dear?"

"About you and your daughter and the kinkiness therein."

"It's unusual, but in hindsight, not unexpected really. Her father left us for some whore when she was eighteen. She was attending college at State and living here. After he left, she started sleeping with me. One night she woke me up masturbating and one thing led to another and then another, until "TADA"! You are the first man she has been with since her father left five years ago."

"Holy shit, I hope I didn't make things worse for her!"

"I doubt that very much. It looks to me like you gave her exactly what she needed. She needed a happy meal and instead, you gave her a banquet. I don't think she will be complaining anytime soon."

"Oh hell. Now I'm worried about the emotional side of it. I thought we were just having fun. I hope she understands that. I don't want to hurt her feelings in any way. It seems to me that she has had a rough enough time of it."

"You are a kind man David. I really don't think you have anything to worry about. I would have intervened if I had thought any harm would come to her."

Susan frowned, "Doesn't her father spend time with her?"

"Three times in the two months after he left, he called and made a date with her. Three times he stood her up. He never offered an explanation or an apology. When he called the fourth time, she refused to talk to him. I told him if he loved his daughter he needed to show up and talk to her. He never showed. I have seen him once since then, in court."

I shook my head, "I don't understand men like that. How could he just walk away from his family? I can understand if the two of you fell out of love, but to abandon his only child and not even try to stay connected? That just amazes me. It also makes me want to punch him. I won't, but I would like to."

We hung out for a while in the kitchen. It was not lost on Viv that I was naked in her kitchen. She moved closer to me as we talked. Over the next ten minutes she went from standing five feet away to being welded to my side while stroking my cock. Susan picked right up on it, "I'm tired. I hope you don't mind Viv if I crash in Trina's bedroom?"

"Hmm? Oh! Sure, help yourself. Kiss me before you go."

I managed to free myself while they kissed. When they separated, I took Susan by the hand and walked with her to Trina's room. I closed the door behind us and pulled my wife close, "Why don't we just go home and sleep together?"

"I'm fine babe. I think Trina and Viv need you right now. This is an important moment for them, and you are the perfect guy to help them through it. Now, go fuck their brains out some more. I'll have you to myself tomorrow night after the party."