Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you Susan."

"I love you to. Now go forth and fuckify."

"Fuckify? Cool! A new word."

I walked into the hall and saw Viv standing in her bedroom doorway. She smiled when I turned toward her. When I walked into her room, she closed the door behind me. This time we didn't rush things or attack each other. We made love nice and easy and fell asleep soon after. Around two in the morning I woke to Trina's mouth on my cock. I made slow love to her as well.

--------

I woke up in the morning and looked down to see Viv and Trina sharing my cock. Their oral ministrations had me fully erect in no time at all. The three of us went at it again and a good time was had by all. We were snuggling in the aftermath when the smell of bacon led my nose to force the rest of my body up and out of the bed. I threw on my boxer briefs and walked to the kitchen, followed by two women that were walking a bit bow-legged.

My amazing wife had cooked enough breakfast to feed a small army. Considering that we were feeding four instead of two, and that at least three of the four had built up a huge appetite, a small army's worth seemed about right.

Susan grinned at the way the girls were walking, "He got you both good, didn't he?"

Trina perked up and grinned at Susan, "Oh god yes! If I weren't so sore, I'd jump him again right here."

I held up my hands, "Whoa, this stud is out to pasture for a few hours. I am well and truly fucked out for now."

Thinking that through I decided to not close any doors to quickly, "Or at least until I get some food in me." I didn't see what they were all laughing about, but you know, women.

Breakfast proved to be very satisfying and entertaining as well. The four of us clicked like we had known each other, and liked each other, all our lives. My heart was light. Viv and Trina are treasures that Susan and I were beyond lucky to have found.

_________________________________________

Saturday Evening

Thankfully, the company had sprung for a suite for Susan and me. We didn't live that far away, but there was no way to know how late we would need to be schmoozing or how much we would need to drink while doing so. The last thing the company wanted was their star engineer getting arrested for driving drunk. Not that I would do that anyway. I had planned on booking a room from the beginning. They got me a nicer room and paid for it. Sounds like a win to me.

We checked in around four so we could relax before the party. Luckily, the party was a cocktail party and presentation, not a dinner party. Dinner parties with more than just a few people get ponderous fast. The menu is always limited, and it takes forever to get served. I have been at some dinner parties that took two hours just to get the food on the table.

Susan and I had a wonderful dinner in the hotel's signature restaurant. The restaurant is one we consider a 'special occasion' place. It is way too expensive for anything else. I used the money I would have spent on a room and considered it another win.

When we walked into the party, we were both pleasantly full and pleasantly buzzed. I was careful the rest of the party to limit my intake. Susan stood on the side of the stage while I presented my new device. The CEO waved my wife on stage with me as I wrapped up the presentation. She smiled with pride when the crowd applauded.

We spent another hour walking around while I answered questions. My back was getting sore from the slaps and my hand was aching from the 'manly' handshakes. Jesus, when will guys learn? You apply enough pressure to show you take the clasping of hands seriously, but you don't pull the macho bullshit of trying to out squeeze the guy. That's just rude. Almost as rude as the wet dishrag handshake. That one makes me think the person wasn't really interested in shaking my hand in the first place.

Finally, we made our way free and clear and went up to our room. That's when I found out, "Susan!"

"Yeh babe?"

"I lost a cuff link. Oh shit, I lost one of my cuff links!"

"Oh no. Call the front desk and see if anyone turned it in."

"I'll do that."

I called the front desk and was connected to the lost and found manager. I can honestly say that it shocked me at first that they had a lost and found manager. Ten minutes later there was a knock on our door, and I let the manager in. He shook my hand like a reasonable human being, "Hello Mr. Broadlane, I will be happy to help you."

He looked more like a bodyguard than a manager. He stood at a guess, around six foot-five and looked like he worked hard at keeping fit. I could tell by the flush on Susan's face she liked what she saw. I have never seen her be affected so dramatically by the sight of a man before. He had presence.

"Please call me Dave or David if you prefer and this is my wife Susan. You can call her Susan."

He chuckled and Susan giggled. She actually giggled! I've never heard her giggle before!

"I'm Mel. Dave can I see the other cufflink?"

"Sure." I handed it to him, and he set it on the white tablecloth and took several pictures with his phone. He messed with his phone for a moment, then put it in his pocket, "I have two of my guys searching the banquet room now. They will bring it to me when they find it."

"You seem pretty sure that they will find it."

"We have a very good success rate for recovering lost or stolen property."

"Oh, now I think I understand. I thought you looked more like a cop than a hotel lost property manager."

"I have to be both to do the job. I don't need to deal with too many thefts believe it or not. Our security is exceptionally good here and we can usually catch thieves before they get off the property. We always prosecute. Word gets around that this is not the place to steal from."

"I bet you get some strange stuff in lost property."

"Dave, you would be amazed. Housekeeping gets rid of any sex toys, pornography, and undergarments, but anything else of value comes to me and my two guys. The amazing thing is that there are many expensive things that never get claimed.

"For example, I have an emerald necklace that would go beautifully with Susan's amazing eyes and sexy dress."

I couldn't help it, I chuckled. The look on Susan's face would have made me jealous a week ago. Now it tickled me how taken she was with Mel. She looked like a schoolgirl crushing on a teacher. Mel heard me chuckle and misunderstood, "Seriously Dave, we have millions of dollars' worth of unclaimed jewelry. I'm responsible for disposing of it.

"The policy is that we keep all jewelry for a period of five years. If it remains unclaimed after that it is auctioned, and the proceeds are used for hotel improvements. None of the stuff is appraised and the jewelers practically steal the stuff when we have our auction. Management doesn't want it appraised because they would have to insure it and pay taxes. We have an auction coming up in a few weeks which means I have a ton of stuff on hand.

"Would you like to see some of it? I really want you to see the emerald."

"Are you absolutely sure we aren't doing something illegal?"

"Dave, I could throw the stuff onto the street and the hotel wouldn't care. The owners obviously don't care, or they would have claimed their property. Even if they do care we have no idea who the owners are, or we have contacted them, and they haven't responded. There is absolutely nothing illegal about any of this."

"Well in that case, sure."

Mel pulled out his phone and hit a number, "Franklin, any luck on that cufflink? Great! Listen, I'm in suite 2001. Please get Roberto to help you and bring up the auction cases."

Ten minutes later there was a knock at the door. I answered it and Mell waived his guys in. Franklin was a stocky built young black man, a bit taller than me and a bit narrower at the shoulders. Roberto was about six foot tall and looked Spanish. Susan's mouth fell open a little before she caught herself. The young helpers were fine looking young men.

Right behind them came a young black woman. I had her figured for about fifteen years old, "Daddy!"

Mel grinned, "What are you doing here sweetheart? I told you we would get together when I get off work."

"It's my eighteenth birthday and I want you to get off early."

"Don't be rude Celia."

"I apologize sir and ma'am."

"Celia, this is David and Susan Broadlane. Dave and Susan, this is my daughter Celia.

It was my turn for the mouth drop. Celia was drop dead gorgeous. Her chocolate skin shone silkily and begged to be touched. She had the petite body, and fitness, of a gymnast. I understood now why I had underestimated her age. She was cute as a button and sexy as hell at the same time. I got a grip on myself 'Dave stop thinking about that young thing in front of her daddy'. That thought in mind, I started paying attention to the conversation around me.

"OK, let's get these cases open. Franklin, Roberto, please move the coffee table over here. Bring the chairs from the kitchen alcove.

"Franklin do you have David's cuff link?"

"Yes sir." The young man turned toward me and handed it to me. I was so relieved my eyes got wet.

"Susan please take a look at this."

Mel pulled out a velvet box and opened it. Inside was a near duplicate of the necklace we had seen while clothes shopping. Susan let out a gasp at the sight of it.

Mel gave Susan a mischievous smile, "What would a necklace like this be worth to you sweet Susan?"

Susan returned his smile, "You might be surprised Mel!"

Mel looked at me, "I would like for you to consider an indecent proposal."

"I'm all about some indecent."

"Well, here is the thing. My dear Celia is not a virgin, but I doubt that she has much experience in the finer points of love making. If you give her oral sex, I will give this necklace to your wife."

"I have no problem with what you are asking."

"There is a bit more. I want to watch your beautiful wife have sex with Franklin and Roberto."

I raised an eyebrow at my amazing wife, and she grinned at me, "I think that is a 'go' as well. With the condition that they treat her with respect, and if she says 'stop', they stop."

"Of course, Dave."

"Franklin, Roberto, I want to hear you say it too."

Roberto spoke first, "Yes sir! Susan is very beautiful, and it will be my privilege to make her as happy as possible."

Franklin walked over to Susan, "I will not hurt you, but I plan on going balls deep in your sweet pussy."

He kissed her passionately and it was on. Celia shyly walked over to me and I pulled her onto my lap facing away from me. I whispered into her ear, "You don't need to do anything but watch for now. Leave everything to me. I will be kind."

Roberto moved behind Susan and began kissing her back while Franklin continued to kiss her mouth. Roberto's hands found the shoulders of her dress and slid them down her arms. Her dress dropped to the floor. Susan broke the kiss long enough to pick up her dress and place it across the chair. As she bent over to lay the dress down Franklin dropped to his knees behind her, grabbed her hips, and pulled her ass to his face. He licked her cloth covered pussy from the back and up her crack. His hands pulled her thong down and off each foot before his mouth moved back to her pussy. His tongue began licking her ass and his fingers slid along her slit. Susan had to grab the chair arms to hold herself up.

Roberto had taken advantage of the interlude to undress. His cock swung heavily back and forth as he walked in front of Susan. Her hands moved from the chair arm to his hips. His hand fed his cock into her mouth and she sucked him greedily. Franklin's ministrations were progressing. His middle finger was slowly stroking into her pussy and his thumb was rubbing her clit. His tongue continued licking her asshole.

Susan looked amazing in her heels and stockings with a big cock sliding into her mouth and Franklin's face in her ass. I began gliding my fingers up and down Celia's arms as she watched them in fascination. My fingers went to the buttons on the front of her dress, and I began to slowly unbutton each of them. One by one they were released until her dress fell open revealing her frilly bra and thong. I traced my fingers up her legs and inside her thighs. I ran them up the crease of her legs and fluttered them across her stomach.

My mouth was not inactive. I kissed her neck and lightly nipped her ear before whispering, "She looks amazing doesn't she. She is getting very excited and soon she will be getting fucked by their big cocks. Would you like a big cock? Hmm? I bet that you would."

I noticed that Mel had undressed as well and was reclining on the couch. He slowly stroked his massive cock while he watched his workers service my wife. I couldn't help but notice his cock twitch when he looked over at his semi-nude daughter.

"Look at your dad's big cock. Do you like it?"

She moaned and I could feel her head nodding yes against my chest. I unsnapped her bra from the front and released her sweet tits. She had large tits for a gymnast. I cupped them and gently squeezed them while running my thumbs over her nipples. By this point she had stopped watching Susan. Her eyes were focused on her father's cock.

My fingers moved up her thighs to her mound. I ran a finger down her slit and her labia separated in greeting. She was very wet, and my finger was well lubricated as it rubbed across her erect little clit. I held her against me as I stood. I turned and sat her on the edge of the chair and knelt between her muscular legs. I was so going to enjoy eating her pussy!

I spent the next ten minutes or so using my tongue to bring her to the edge of orgasm. I brought her close and backed off. After the third time I knew she was ready. I stood and pulled her to her feet, "Go to your father." She didn't hesitate.

Celia walked over to her father and climbed onto the couch between his legs, "I want you daddy." Her hands slid up his thighs and pulled his cock out of his hand and into her mouth. She licked and sucked his cock in a way that told me it was something she had dreamed of doing. I turned my attention back to my wife and her new friends.

All three were now on the bed. Franklin was on his back and Susan was sucking his cock. Roberto was behind her sliding his cock up and down her slit, wetting the tip. I could see the tip of the condom as it tickled her clit. He then slid the head into her willing and wet pussy and penetrated deep within her. He began long stroking, and it wasn't long before I could see Susan was close to her first orgasm. Soon her head raised from Franklin's cock and her hand held his cock in a death grip while her orgasm took her, "Oh fuck, that's good! So good."

Roberto slowly slid his cock out and laid down next to Franklin. Franklin moved behind Susan and guided her to straddle Roberto. She fed his cock back into her pussy and she began to grind her hips against him. Franklin grabbed a condom and the bottle of lube I had left on the nightstand. He poured the lube on his hands and warmed it by rubbing his hands together. Soon his hands were playing in the crack of her ass and soon after that his finger penetrated her sphincter.

Susan and I have tried anal sex once. It became painfully obvious that I wasn't going to fit, and we gave up on the idea. Franklin wasn't hurting in the cock department, but he wasn't massive. If he took his time and prepared her then she might like it.

He took his time slowly relaxing my wife's tight little ass. After a while he had two fingers in, and Susan showed no signs that she minded at all. Finally, Franklin introduced her to his little friend. There was some initial resistance to the head of his cock, but once in, his cock slid in slowly but surely.

The guys got into a nice easy rhythm and Susan started orgasming. I think she really liked being double penetrated. It certainly looked like she did. It was amazingly hot watching my wife enjoying herself.

I took a moment to check on Celia. As I looked over, she popped the head of her father's extremely hard cock out of her mouth. She moved up his body and straddled him. Her small hand moved his cockhead to her entrance and she very slowly began to feed him into her petite vagina. She managed to get half of it in over the period of a few minutes. I suspected that would be all she would get tonight. Over time she would adjust, assuming this wasn't a one-time thing for them. I certainly didn't look like a onetime thing.

Meanwhile back on the bed Susan was being well and truly fucked. Roberto was holding her up while both men fucked her in sync. She told me the next day she lost track of the number of orgasms she had. She said that after a while they seemed to be continuous. She remembered the unique sensations each man made her feel, the smell of their bodies, and the extasy.

At this moment, the two men were getting close to letting loose. Franklin pulled out and rolled Susan onto her back. Roberto moved up the bed and pulled off his condom. Susan took him into her mouth and jacked him with her hand while he face fucked her. He exploded into her mouth and she greedily swallowed his seed. On the other side of the bed, Franklin had pulled off his condom and was waiting for Susan to turn his way. He did not have to wait long before Susan finished him like she had Roberto.

Celia was in the final throws of her first orgasm with her father. When she recovered her father whispered to her and she got up and walked over to me. Mel got up and walked to the bed, "Mind if I cut in?"

Susan smiled lustily, "I don't know about cutting, but I want that cock."

Franklin and Roberto abandoned the bed and Mel moved between her legs. He slid his massive cock into Susan then raised her legs and pushed them back against her chest. Then he started fucking. He really put the meat to her, and she loved every second of it. Celia and I could clearly hear the slap of the bodies coming together. Susan orgasmed hard as he pounded her pussy. He moved to lay behind her and raised her leg so that he could re-enter her from behind. She grasped his cock and moved it to her entrance. He slid in deep, and they were off to the races again.

Celia took me by the hand and led me to the couch. She laid back and beckoned me between her legs. I doubted that she was going to be able to handle me much better than her father, but I was certainly going to try. I tested her pussy with my hand to see if she was wet and discovered that she was soaked. I rubbed my cock head up and down her slit before introducing it to her pussy.

She was very tight, and I took things slow. I managed to make it in a little over halfway, then gently pulled out until the head was the only thing remaining within her. I slowly pushed back in and repeated the cycle. As the minutes went by, she relaxed around me and the pace increased. Not long after that she orgasmed. Her lithe body squirmed beneath me as she tried to impale herself further onto my cock.

I managed to bring her to orgasm once more before I couldn't hold on any longer. I pulled my cock out, kissed her deeply, and walked over to my wife. Mel was still fucking her from the back. I put a knee on the bed and leaned over so that my wife could take me into her mouth. She lovingly sucked me until I reached my personal nirvana and shared it with her by shooting it down her throat. She licked me clean, and I got off the bed.

Mel pulled out and moved into missionary position with Susan. He buried his cock in her pussy and his tongue in her mouth. He began long stroking and her hips thrust to meet him. After a few minutes he stiffened and slammed his cock deep. He hadn't been wearing a condom and his load shot deep into Susan. His seed spent, he continued to fuck Susan to another orgasm. 'Note to self, get fresh sheets from housekeeping'.