Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple laid together afterward getting their collective breath back. Mel finally kissed Susan deeply and got up. I took Celia's hand and lead her to the bed. We laid down on either side of Susan. I kissed my wife deeply, "I love you now more than ever sweet Susan."

"I love you more than I can say David.

"Did you have fun with the guys?"

"Oh my god! It was amazing!"

Susan put her arm around Celia, pulled her close, and spoke softly to her, "Hey Celia, did you have fun with my husband and your dad?"

"It was better than I could have dreamed. Dave is a really good lover.

"Hey Dave?"

"Yes, Celia?"

"When I find the right guy would you give him pointers?"

"It would be a privilege."

I pulled the blanket up and we snuggled. I needed to get the bed changed. Then, it was morning.

Susan was so sore that I had to help her walk to the bathroom and we showered together. She assured me it was a good kind of sore. Celia was still sleeping peacefully when we finished. We decided to order room service breakfast in the hope that Celia would awaken, and we could break bread together.

The coffee table had been put back in place. Resting on the white tablecloth was a black velvet box. Inside was the emerald necklace. Breakfast arrived and we ate. Celia never stirred. I quietly called Mel and let him know that Celia was sleeping and that we were leaving. I am sure someday down the road we'll again need help from the Lost and Found department.

Susan and I went home and back to bed. When we woke Susan called Viv and gave her the play by play. She declined Viv's offer of aid through her own brand of physical therapy. Susan needed a few days to recover before she was ready for 'therapy'.

In little more than a week we made some amazing new friends and had amazing sex. I can't wait to see where we go from here.