All Comments on 'Lost & Found Ch. 01'

by SinfulCharms

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Marbles29Marbles29almost 14 years ago
great

wow. cant wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
There will be another chapter won't there?

Very good start. Hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Start

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

very hot chapter, can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

can't wait for more!

ChrissiChrissialmost 14 years ago
Glad you finally posted it!!!!!

SC, Way to go! Can't wait for more....

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDrualmost 14 years ago
Excellent Beginning

Must agree with the other readers. You've done a great job getting this started, and I'm really looking forward now to where you take the story. It could totally go anywhere - though I personally would like to see something dark and nasty happen... <grin> You've got the whole set up, middle of nowhere, broken down truck, weird house, even weirder guy, bad storms... yeah... you could take this in a "House of a 1000 Corpses" direction if you truly wanted to... On the other hand, if you were looking to do a traditional romance, you've got the set up for that as well, and I'm definitely intrigued. Tight writing, terrific job of staying in voice with your character, and great description. Very good job all around.. Really impressive for a first chapter. Please write more - there's just not enough good stuff around!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How long?

I wonder, when are we going to get the next part? How long to wait? The story is too good to just drop it and forget! It's been almost a month since you have posted the Ch.1 !!! For your readers sake - keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

We are still waiting for the next Ch. ! We love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Had enough

You are pushing away your readers, It's been almost 2 months sence the story was posted. I had enough of waiting. Would not be checking this story anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lost Author

Looks like you are one of those authors that write something and then simply disappear, leaving their fans frastrated, not even bothering to leave a note to the readers in comment section. Why to bother is not it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you give up this story? why? write it, pleeeaaase!!!!

EvantheEvantheabout 13 years ago
Agreed

This has so much potential, and here you go, throwing it away. I saw the date it was written after I read it and started reading the comments. Talk about seriously disappointed. You should continue writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue PLEASE!

Wish this story continued on. I liked this chapter and would love to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous