Lost and Found Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," she mewled erotically as she looked at her son's cock up close for the first time, "I didn't get a proper look at you last night baby, you're so hard for mummy aren't you?"

"Fuck..." Daniel whispered softly, his thought cut off by Candy's lips pressing against him once again. Their first kiss had been exploratory, cautious almost, but this time, all caution was thrown to the wind as they made out hungrily, tongues massaging each other as they let their primal feelings loose. Candy slowly brought her hand upwards along Daniel's shaft, feeling every inch of him, every vein, every bump, finally reaching his swollen head and gently rubbing it up and down. His hands clamped onto the sofa, squeezing hard, knuckles whitening as he felt wave after wave of euphoria wash over him. He had experienced plenty of handjobs before, but this was different, it was special, something he would never, ever forget, the first time with his own mother. The taboo nature of the moment only enhanced each of their arousal and Candy slid her hand back down to the base of her son's penis as she felt herself flooded with wanton wetness. Her fingers slid down to his sack as she gently massaged his heavy balls before pulling away from Daniel's lips begrudgingly.

She raised her hand to Daniel's mouth, staring deep into his eyes. "Spit," she instructed. Daniel complied, pooling his saliva in Candy's hand, "good boy," she whispered teasingly, causing his cock to twitch and bob with arousal. Candy returned her hand to Daniel's crotch, using his spit to lubricate her movements, starting a slow series of upwards and downwards strokes, squeezing gently. Daniel's head flopped back onto the sofa, closing his eyes so he could focus on every little sensation as Candy slowly pumped her fist up and down. He moaned softly each time her hand reached his sensitive, swollen head, gradually getting louder with every pass. Candy took her son's hand and pressed it to her breast, whining softly as he started to squeeze and grope at her desperately. She started to stroke faster, fuelled by her own lust as Daniel's strong hands caressed her through her top. Her son's body started to shudder and shake and she knew that he was getting closer to the point of release. Ever since the night before, she had the image of him cumming burned into her mind and right now, she wanted his load more than anything.

Candy leant up to whisper into her son's ear. "Are you going to cum for me Daniel?" She asked teasingly as her hand stroked him faster and faster. She watched his face intently as he clenched his teeth, breathing getting heavier and heavier as he moaned for her, lost in paradise, a paradise which she had transported him to. Candy smiled widely, she couldn't remember ever being this happy, the moment only made better as she felt him body stiffen, cock swelling as he started to mutter feverishly.

"Mum...oh mum...fuck...Candy!"

Cum burst from the head of his cock, shooting upwards and landing on his pelvis and stomach, thick, white and warm. Candy couldn't look away as a second, third and fourth stream of jizz exploded out of her son, landing on her hand and wrist, her arousal reaching insane levels. She continued to stroke, determined to get every last drop from him and as the ropes of cum turned into dribbles running down his shaft, he started to twitch and convulse from overstimulation. Finally his body slumped against the sofa, no more to give, eyes still closed as he sucked in air, trying to catch his breath. Candy released his cock, taking in the view of what she had caused. She lifted her hand to her face, separating her fingers and looking at her son's cum coating her skin, running downwards, feeling its warmth against her. She gave it a sniff, enjoying the heady aroma, the paradoxical mix of sweet and salty and before she knew it, she was licking Daniels cum off of herself. He tasted so good and she desperately wanted to touch herself, but this was about him, not her. She would get her turn later.

Once she had cleaned her hands of his seed, Daniel was still in a semi-catatonic state of post-orgasmic bliss, so Candy went and got a towel to clean him up, tucking him back into his boxers and grabbing the blanket they had snuggled under the night before. She threw it over her son, smiling at him lovingly and planting a soft kiss on his forehead. "I love you son," she whispered gently, "get some sleep." Daniel murmured something incomprehensible before passing out, a huge smile plastered on his face.

12