Lost and Found Ch. 10

Story Info
Daniel takes on a job and Candy gives him one of her own!
5.7k words
4.78
2.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost and Found Chapter 10 - Hard Labour

Daniel furrowed his brow in response to his mother's question. The fun part of his plan was over, now it was time for the hard bit.

"Well," he replied hesitantly, "if I'm going to be staying here for a while and you're going to be busy getting the business up to speed I'm going to need to contribute too, it's only fair."

Candy raised her eyebrows quizzically. "So, what are you saying?" she asked in a hushed tone.

Daniel took a deep breath before speaking, "I need to get a job."

"No sweetie, you don't need to do that," Candy protested as she placed her hand on her son's chest, "I'll be able to work it out, it's not your problem, if anyone should be getting a job, it's me!"

Daniel cupped Candy's face gently, "Yes it is my problem, we're a team now and this isn't negotiable, ok?" He leaned forwards to kiss his mum gently on the forehead, causing her to sigh contentedly. "Besides, I think you need some time to get your business off the ground and if it goes well, I think you could make a lot of money.

"Really?" Candy squeaked excitedly, diving into her son's arms and hugging him tight.

"Definitely," Daniel replied confidently, giving her a squeeze. "Now, I think we need to get a shower before we start looking for jobs, what do you think?" Candy nodded enthusiastically and Daniel got off the bed, offering her his hand to pull her to her feet. "Let's go," Daniel said, in a firm, yet soft and reassuring tone as he led her towards the bathroom. He turned on the shower head and pulled off his joggers, placing them in the corner of the room. He put his hand under the deluge of water as the room began to fill with steam before turning to Candy. "Waters hot," he said, smiling softly at the woman he loved, although she didn't know that yet. "Get over here young lady, we need to get you all cleaned up." Candy giggled as she walked into the shower, feeling the pleasant sensation of hot water meeting her skin and cascading down her body.

Despite facing away from him, she could feel Daniel's eyes burning a hole through her and she wiggled her hips seductively in order to encourage him further. Daniel stepped in behind, pressing his body against hers, wrapping his arms around her and gently kissing and nibbling on her neck. Candy giggled appreciatively, "come on sweetie, we need to get cleaned up, if you keep acting like that you're going to end up in trouble!"

"Oh really?" Daniel asked teasingly, "what are you going to do?"

Candy spun round to face her son, adopting her most stern and serious face. "You may be all grown up baby, but I'm still your mother and I have no problem putting you over my knee if you don't behave!" She blushed slightly, surprised by her own boldness, before doubling down and staring sternly at Daniel.

"What if I like that?" he retorted before his brain even had time to process it, clasping his hand to his mouth in surprise, cheeks reddening furiously. Candy laughed loudly before grabbing a loofa from the shower shelf and pushing it into Daniel's chest.

"Shut up," she said jokingly, "and start cleaning yourself, think of the water bill!"

"Ok Mum," Daniel relented as they set about cleaning themselves up after their earlier dirty antics. They each took turns under the shower head in the enclosed space, covering their naked, wet bodies in soap as the suds washed away down the plughole. Despite their slippery forms regularly coming into contact, they both managed to control their urges and focus on the task at hand but whenever their eyes met, the mixture of affection and lust between them was palpable. They passed the shampoo between each other, washing any dirt and grime from their hair and as they cleansed themselves the glass was obscured by misty condensation.

Once they had both finished, Daniel opened the door and stepped out onto the bath mat, grabbing himself and Candy a towel before turning to face her as she exited. His eyes roamed from her eyes down her naked body, past her breasts, her stomach, her vagina and legs. Droplets of water ran down her skin and to the mat beneath her toes and Daniel's breath caught in his throat, overcome by the arousing beauty of the woman standing before him. Candy looked at her son sheepishly, flattered by the intense desire in his eyes as she extended her hand to ask him to give her a towel. A few seconds passed and Daniel was still seemingly lost in a trance, unable to look away from her like an addict desperate for his next fix of that good stuff.

"Son, can I have a towel, or do you want me to freeze to death here?" Candy asked teasingly as her cheeks glowed with happiness. She loved feeling wanted like this, it was intoxicating knowing how much her own flesh and blood desired her. It was something she was still getting used to, but she wasn't sure if she ever would. Her words finally snapped Daniel out of it as he blinked repeatedly, shaking his head to try and knock some sense into himself.

"Yeah, sorry here you go," he said shyly, handing his Mum the towel as he wrapped his own around his waist, staring at the floor as he had to tuck his swelling cock between his legs. Candy covered herself up, tying the rectangle of fabric above her breasts and grabbing another to wrap up her hair. Once she was happy that it was secured, she took her son's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"I'll go and get changed, meet me downstairs?" she asked gently, Daniel nodding in response before watching her leave the bathroom, flashing him a smile before closing the door behind her.

He leant against the sink for a second, taking a couple of deep breaths to compose himself before he started to dry himself off. The power that Candy seemed to hold over him was increasing every day and although he knew she would never use that against him, it was still a scary thought to process. It still felt like he was living in a dream that he would wake up from at any moment, but if it was a dream, he sure as shit hoped it was one he never woke up from. As he brushed his teeth and looked into the mirror, he again thought about his feelings for her. When should he tell her? Sure, they said they loved each other all the time and they had been sexual with each other, but expressing a romantic love, that was an entirely different kettle of fish. Pulling on his joggers, he sighed deeply, figuring that he'd have to revisit this mental debate some other time as he headed to the bedroom. Candy was nowhere to be found, presumably waiting on the sofa for him, so he pulled on a tee, grabbed his laptop and headed downstairs to join her.

She was lounging on the sofa in a pair of blue and white striped PJ's, mindlessly scrolling on her phone. She had elected not to wear any makeup, but she still looked absolutely beautiful and Daniel paused on the stairs for a second to take her in before completing his journey. Candy put her phone down and sat up as she heard him approaching, greeting him with a loving smile while patting the spot next to her. Daniel took a seat and opened up his laptop on the table in front of him. As he reached out to start typing, Candy grabbed his hands to stop him. Daniel looked into her eyes as she looked back, staring deep into his soul. "Are you sure? You don't have to do this."

"I'm sure Mum,* Daniel replied in a soft yet determined tone. "It might only be temporary, until your business picks up, but either way, this is what I want."

"Ok son," Candy replied, giving his hand a gentle squeeze of appreciation.

They spent the next couple of hours writing Daniel an up to date CV and scouring various websites looking for work. Due to Candy living in such a small town and Daniel only looking for something temporary, there weren't many jobs available, but he put in an application for any that came up. By the time the afternoon was on the verge of turning to evening, he'd only managed to find three potential jobs and his mood had dipped a little as he started to think he wouldn't be able to find anything. Mental images of Candy on the street began to whirl through his mind and he started to withdraw into himself, which his mother was quick to notice.

"Don't get disheartened sweetie, we'll find something I'm sure," she said as she stroked his back soothingly.

"Thanks Mum, you're right," Daniel replied, "Maybe we should give up for the day and make some tea?" he suggested, a little dejectedly

Before she could reply they were interrupted by the sound of the letterbox jiggling and something being pushed through and hitting the mat. Candy turned to look before excitedly patting her son on the knee before virtually sprinting to the door to retrieve what had been delivered. Daniel continued browsing on the laptop until Candy plopped herself down next to him, excitedly brandishing a folded newspaper. "It's the local free paper!" she exclaimed excitedly, "they have a jobs section!" She unfolded the paper on the coffee table, its neat rows of printed text perfectly aligned, word after word cascading across the page. She whipped open the front page and started flicking through it, eyes scanning hungrily until she found the right section. "Here it is," she said, beaming triumphantly as she slid the paper closer to Daniel.

"Oh, there's actually quite a few!" he said, leaning forward to look through each of the small boxes, one of which could hold the details of his future employer. "IT Support, no. Nursery Assistant, no..." as he looked through each listing, his heart started to get heavier and heavier. "Requires a vehicle, no. Twelve month contract, no." He sighed heavily as his eyes met the last listing on the page. "Laborer for a building company, short term, weekends off, successful applicant starts ASAP." He lifted the paper from the table as he continued reading the short paragraph of text, sliding to the edge of his seat as his excitement increased with every word. "This looks promising!" he said excitedly as he looked over at Candy, "there's a number to call for applicants, should I give them a ring?"

"Do it!" Candy replied excitedly and one phone call later, Daniel had bagged himself the job. His first ever job. The two celebrated with a warm embrace before Candy went to the kitchen to grab them both a beer. Daniel twisted off the caps and they clinked their glass bottles together before taking a swig of the cold, hop infused liquid. "So you start in the morning?" Candy asked as she took a swig of her beer, giving a satisfied sigh as she swallowed the tasty brew.

"Yeah, John said to get there at eight tomorrow morning, so I'll have to wake up pretty early." He took another swig of beer. "I can wear my workout clothes for now, they should be ok for the first couple of days."

"I could go into town and get you some proper work clothes tomorrow," Candy suggested, "it's the least I can do for you," she said, blushing softly as she took Daniels hand in hers. "Thank you again baby, I love you so much and I'm so proud of you." They spent a quiet evening together, eating and watching a movie while cuddled up on the couch before heading to bed early. Daniel was going to need to get some rest before his first day and both of them kept their urges in check for the time being.

The next week passed by in a flash. Daniel took to the job quickly, his primary responsibilities being to transport materials around the job site, fetch food and drinks for the rest of the crew and to help with anything else that might be needed. He was in good shape certainly, but he'd never worked such a physical job in his life and after a full day of hauling wooden boards, bricks, bags of cement, tools and too many other things to mention, he would make the long walk back home to Candy's place. She always did what she could to support him, running him hot baths to soak his weary muscles in, cooking his food and anything else she could to take care of him, but Daniel quickly got used to the feeling of his body constantly aching. All he could equate the feeling to was when he had played rugby and had a particularly rough game, but multiplied several times over. They continued to share a bed but Daniel was usually so exhausted that he would pass out almost instantly, with no time for much intimacy. Finally after a week that felt like it would never end, his first day off approached and he couldn't have been more grateful for it.

As the time to clock out finally arrived, his boss called him into his office in the on site port-a-cabin before he finished his shift, handing him an envelope filled with crisp twenty pound notes. "Good work lad, here's your pay for the week."

"Thanks sir," Daniel replied gratefully, thinking that it should be enough to cover the bills for the next couple of weeks and take some of the weight from Candy's shoulders. He couldn't help but smile at the thought that his own shoulders were hurting so much that the expression had almost become literal.

"See you on Monday, enjoy your weekend son!" Daniel's boss said, smiling warmly at him before offering his hand to shake. Daniel shook it before thanking him again and starting the long walk home. He had a bit more of a spring in his step today, probably because he knew he and Candy were going to have three whole days together before he had to return to the site again.

His mum's business had started to pick up a little, she'd already had a few orders and Daniel was optimistic more would come in the near future if they kept up the online marketing push, combined with positive word of mouth. Despite his weary, tired body, Daniel was happy. He could have never predicted this was the path his life was going to take, it certainly hadn't been his plan, but plans can change, especially when it comes to someone you love. As he walked he passed the park where he had spoken to the kind stranger, the shop he had visited for supplies for their first date, the café he had sat in on the first day he had met Candy and finally, he was back outside that familiar door, sliding the keys, his keys, into the lock.

As Daniel stepped inside the house he realized that the lights were all turned off, the room basked in flickering candle light. He couldn't see his mum, so he dropped his bag by the door as he closed it behind him, turning the key to lock it securely behind him. When he turned back he heard the kitchen door open and stepping from it came a vision of feminine beauty. Candy elegantly walked towards him, body wrapped in a white see through robe adorned with flowers and butterflies. As she stepped closer, Daniel noticed that she was barefoot, her makeup was perfect, and that she was completely naked under her robe. It was tied securely at the waist and as she walked closer and closer, Daniel's mind slipped away from a place of logic and reason and into a state of primal desire. Before he had time to process anything, Candy was standing in front of him, pretty brown hair swaying around her shoulders as she lifted a finger to her son's lips, indicating for him not to speak.

Once Daniel had nodded his understanding, she reached out to take his hand, gently pulling him towards the stairs. Daniel followed behind his mother, much like he might have done as a child. This was far from a traditional mother and son moment though as his eyes were glued to Candy's curvy buttocks, watching them shift and shimmy through the thin fabric she was wrapped in. Each step caused her ass to jiggle deliciously and with each shake, he started to feel the tiredness of work being washed away and replaced with lust. At the top of the staircase, Candy led them to the bathroom door, pushing it open and pulling him inside. The shower was already on, hot water filling the room with steam as his mother pulled him deeper within. Coming to a stop, Candy turned to face Daniel, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling herself to him. Her lips met his as her fingers rustled through his hair, tongue dancing into his mouth as she slowly made out with her own offspring. As they parted, Candy let out a deep, satisfied exhale of breath, hands sliding down Daniels back and to his hips, hooking her fingers into the waistband of his work pants.

"These need to come off baby," she whispered huskily, letting the final word dance on her tongue as she flashed him a cheeky wink. The steam filling the room made everything appear hazy and dreamlike, lulling the weary Daniel into a state of heady relaxation. He helped his mother to pull off his trousers and boxers, Candy placing them on the side nearly before returning her attention to him. "Tonight Daniel, I'm going to take care of you," she said as her lithe fingers started to pull up his shirt, "you've protected me, forgiven me, given me an amazing date and even worked your fingers to the bone for me," the shirt came off, this time thrown across the room as Candy's fingers gently stroked her son's chest. "Now it's Mummy's turn to show you how grateful she is and how much she appreciates you."

Now that he was totally naked, Candy stepped to one side, opening the shower door for him and gesturing with her arm, ushering him inside. As Daniel stepped in and the warm water hit his aching muscles he realized how sore he really was. Candy closed the door behind him and spoke to him through the glass before leaving. "I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom when you're done," she said before making her way to the door, Daniel watching her leave as he felt a throb in his core. He hadn't gotten off in a long time, but he had just been so worn out he didn't have the energy. There was no need for him to think about that now though and instead he stepped directly under the shower and closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation as he felt his body start to relax. After a couple of minutes of basking under the hot water, he grabbed a loofah and some body wash and started slowly scrubbing himself clean. The water going down the drain was discolored with dirt, grime and sweat, all the byproducts of a hard day of work, working for his mother, the woman he loved. Daniel was too tired to even put the loofah back in its proper place, instead dropping it to the shower floor where it sat in the swirling torrent of water as it made its way towards the plughole.

Stepping out of the shower, Daniel resolved to wash his hair in the morning, he was just too tired to do it now he had decided, plus, he wanted to see what else Candy had planned for them. Grabbing a towel from the side he slowly started to dry himself off as he noticed a pair of comfy jogger bottoms and an old t-shirt sat on the side waiting for him. He smiled happily to himself, she really had thought of everything. As he bent down to dry his legs, he winced in pain, the shower had helped, but his body was still sore and would need a good rest over the next couple of days. He pulled his clothes on, throwing the towel over the banister and making his way to the bedroom, feeling clean and refreshed.

Pushing open the door, Candy was laying on the bed on her side, gently resting her chin on her hand, leg bent to show off her gorgeous thighs. It looked like she had deliberately posed while waiting for him and Daniel looked over her body hungrily. His stomach rumbled loudly, apparently his stomach was the only thing with a bigger appetite than his loins and as he looked at Candy, she ushered him over to the bed. "Get comfy baby," she said soothingly, "let Mummy go and get you something to eat." Daniel laid down on the bed, sighing contentedly as he settled into the soft warm mattress, head resting on the pillow as he repositioned himself for maximum comfort. He closed his eyes and heard Candy shut the door behind her as she left. She was only gone for twenty minutes or so, but that was all the time Daniel needed to start drifting off and he would have fallen asleep if it wasn't for his Mum returning to the room and gently whispering his name.

12