All Comments on 'Lost and Found Ch. 10'

by Hourglass_Twin_Erotica

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Solid writing "in the moment" but you are rushing through some things. They went lightspeed to lovers and dealt with the abandonment issues and her abusive boyfriend issues rather quickly. How did she model her clothing with a battered face (maybe I missed something in the reading)? Did Steve just up and disappear forever? The son's FWB relationship is rather close and intimate for "Just FWB". Shouldn't we be reading about his thoughts concerning that or a discussion about it with his FWB or his mother. What about his adoptive parents? --- I would think Steve would try to make at least on more attempt at contact with Candy. I would think Daniel would try to get her to call the police or, at the very least, take photographs of the injuries and document. I would think Daniel needs to sort out what his new relationship with Candy means for his relationship with his FWB. I'm not sure they would be so comfortable joking about being mother and son so quickly. There are a lot of sub-plots being dropped that would increase tension and complexity to the story and make their relationship feel more "earned".

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is really an awesome story but there's too much time between chapters, a little quicker would be nice 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous