Lost and Found Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daniel? Daniel," she cooed softly, rousing him from his semi-conscious state as the smell of tomatoes, cheese and meats filled his nostrils, making his stomach rumble again, as if begging to be fed. Daniel cracked open his eyes to see Candy stood next to him, two plates in hand, with a homemade pizza on each. "Sit up baby," she instructed, handing Daniel his plate. The pizzas had clearly been made by hand, the thin layer of tomato sauce tinged with the scent of basil and oregano, molten lakes of cheese covering the surface like craters, with generous chunks of chicken and bacon spread across it. Daniel virtually started drooling as he looked at it, quickly grabbing the first slice and tucking in before Candy had even had a chance to sit down.

"Someone's hungry!" she teased as she took up her place on the bed next to him, "you've been working so hard for me, haven't you?" Her words were earnest and dripping with love as she watched her baby boy tuck into the food she had lovingly prepared for him.

"Mmhmm," was all Daniel could manage in reply as he continued to wolf down the food like a man possessed. After polishing off his second slice in record time, he finally slowed a little, relaxing back against the headboard and stretching languidly as his plate rested on his lap. "Thanks Mum," he said, with a satisfied smile on his face, "this tastes amazing."

Candy glowed with satisfaction as she took her own bite of pizza. Not the best she had ever made, but nothing to sniff at either, she was pretty happy with the results all in all. She hesitated for a second, unsure if she had the conviction to say the words that had popped into her mind. Before she had time to decide, the words had already started tumbling from her mouth. "If you think this is good, you should see what I have lined up for dessert," she said confidently, biting her lip erotically as she finished her sentence. Daniel gulped with expectant anticipation, there was only one thing that could mean, surely?

They both suddenly felt a little shy, Candy pulling at her robe, as if moving the fabric would do anything at all to cover her up. They both shared a nervous glance before returning to their food, eating quietly as they both thought about Candy's words, still teasingly hanging in the air. Daniel finished eating a little before Candy, who still had a couple of slices left, but she turned to take the plate from her son. She placed it beneath her own and put it on the bedside table, before taking a deep breath. It was time.

"Are you not going to finish your food?" Daniel asked in surprise.

"Not right now, I've got an appetite for something else," she whispered softly as she straddled her son's lap and moved her hands to the knot holding her robe in place. Daniel was breathless, time slowing as she untied the flimsy item of clothing, flicking her hair provocatively as she pulled the garment from her body and tossed it across the room. She ran her fingers through her hair as her eyes locked with Daniels, gently rocking her hips against Daniels crotch as her breasts gently swayed in an almost hypnotic rhythm. Daniel couldn't help himself, hands gently grasping her hips before running up to her soft breasts, squeezing them under his palms as he felt her nipples harden as he himself stiffened in his pants. "Mmm, is that for me?" Candy asked teasingly as she felt her son's swollen member pressing against her pussy, throbbing and desperate for attention, only contained by the joggers he was wearing. Daniel nodded his head eagerly, excited to see what she would do next.

Candy elegantly moved from Daniel's crotch to his side, placing her hand on the sizable bulge in his pants, gently squeezing and stroking him, watching her son moan as she teased him through his clothes. Pulling up his shirt, she peppered Daniel's stomach with soft kisses as she continued to play with him through the thin fabric, listening to soft moans escaping her lover's lips as she worked. "Enough teasing," Candy said softly as she stared into her son's eyes, sliding her hand into his pants as her skin met his hard, warm cock. She pulled it free from its clothed prison, holding him at the base as Daniel wriggled on the bed, anxious for what was to come and loving every second. Crawling down the bed, she brought her face in line with his phallus, taking a moment to drink in the view as she lazily squeezed him at the root. Pressing her face against his hard flesh, she sniffed gently, enjoying the masculine, musky smell of her boy intertwining with the sweet, fragrant smell of body wash from his earlier shower. Daniel was staring at her intently, eyes huge like saucers as he waited for the inevitable moment to arrive.

Candy moved up her son's cock, enjoying his scent before reaching his engorged head. She looked up into his eyes as she planted a soft kiss on his sensitive flesh, feeling Daniel shiver at her touch. Working her way down his dick, she peppered him with soft, loving kisses, her hand gently stroking his heavy balls as she made her way downwards. Once she reached the base, her hungry tongue flicked out from between her pillowy lips, pressed against him as she dragged her tongue along his member until she reached the tip. The combined arousal from watching his mother licking him as well as the feeling of it caused Daniel to moan gently. "Fuck..." he exhaled as his hips gently tucked upwards, desperate to feel more of her warm, wet tongue pressing against him. Candy swirled her tongue around her baby boy's head, smiling happily as she watched Daniel's eyes flutter with pleasure before taking him into her warm, motherly mouth.

Daniel's fingers extended, reaching for something to hold onto as he felt warm wetness enveloping him. He gripped onto the sheets as he started to squirm on the bed, wanting to feel even more pleasure, his exhausted body melting into relaxation as Candy took him deeper. Daniel felt his cock reach the back of Candy's mouth as she pushed her tongue between her lips to lick at the shaft she couldn't yet reach, before withdrawing and releasing him with a loud, wet popping noise. "Fuck baby, you taste amazing," Candy whispered, taking another lick around his head to savour him, "and so much bigger than he was too," she confessed. Blushing slightly at her own words she sucked on Daniel's head again, swirling her tongue around his engorged tip slowly, savoring every moment and ensuring he received as much pleasure as possible. Daniel wrapped his hand around her hair to keep it out of the way as she started descending again, intent on taking him deeper than she had last time. Opening her throat, she allowed him in, feeling her opening stretch around her son's thick member, pussy instantly soaking with wetness at the sensation causing her to moan and send waves of vibration down Daniels shaft as she pushed deeper still.

Candy had never deepthroated someone before, but she had always heard the trick was to breathe through your nose and she did the best she could as she inched closer and closer to her goal. Around three quarters of her way down, she needed air, pulling herself from Daniel's veiny prick and gagging, hungrily breathing in air as strings of saliva stretched from her mouth to his crotch. Concern flashed in Daniel's eyes and he moved to sit up to check on her, but Candy flashed him a look, telling him not to move a muscle. He stayed in place and after a few deep breaths, Candy returned to her mission, taking Daniel inside and pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her throat. She closed her eyes to allow herself to focus on her breathing and after a few seconds, she felt her nose bump into Daniel's pelvis. She'd done it. She'd taken her son's cock all the way into her throat. The sensation was intoxicating, so taboo and forbidden and Candy had never felt so turned on in her entire life.

She held Daniel's cock in her throat for as long as she could, eyes starting to water as she struggled for air, looking up into his eyes before finally releasing him. She once again gasped for air, but this time she felt a rush of adrenaline run through her and a wave of wetness started to coat her thighs. Repositioning her body to make room, her hand dived down between her legs, fingertips spreading apart her labia and delving inside to find her needy clit. She moaned ferally as she finally felt some release for all her pent up tension, starting to strum herself as she once again took Daniels saliva soaked prick back between the welcoming entryway of her lips. Something had been unleashed within her and her head bobbed up and down rapidly as her hand worked her pussy, moaning hungrily on Daniels cock as she worked for her reward, her dessert, her prize. Her son's thick, hot, virile load.

Daniel's hands were firmly entwined in Candy's hair now, squirming on the bed as she sucked him without mercy, loving every single second. Her moans radiated through his cock, adding a vibrating sensation to the warm, wet mouth that was enveloping him so perfectly. He thought to himself that if this was his reward for working so hard, he'd have to double his efforts next week. Closing his eyes, he focused on the sensations and sounds that were overwhelming him. The wet slurping of his mother's expert fellatio, the muffled moans, the rustling of the sheets, Candy's tongue flicking along his shaft, the pressure of her lips against him. It was too much to take. Before he had a chance to warn her, his cock started to swell and exploded with a week's worth of backed up cum. Candys mouth was filled in seconds, cheeks swelling as rope after rope of seed invaded her mouth. Her eyes went wide before taking a big gulp, swallowing her own child's essence as it made its way down into the same belly that had carried him for nine months.

He tasted so good, salty yet sweet, musky yet fragrant and Candy was instantly addicted. As she gulped down more her own orgasm hit her, causing her to shake and moan, but with her mouth filled by wave after wave of cum, you could barely hear her. Daniel's body had gone stiff, as if possessed, his balls continuing to pump out more and more, it seemed like it would never end, but finally his body relaxed and Candy swallowed down the last drops of jizz. She slid her mouth off his cock with a loud slurp, wiping spit from her chin as she smiled widely at a job well done. Daniel was laying on the bed, barely moving, eyes cracked open slightly, clearly in a post-orgasmic haze from which he could not escape. After taking a moment to drink in the scene before her and process what had just happened, her motherly instincts kicked in.

Climbing off the bed with legs of rubber, she grabbed a towel from the side and set about carefully cleaning up her son, wiping away her spit and the last few remnants of cum that had escaped her hungry mouth. After the dirty towel had been tossed into the laundry basket, she got back onto the bed, pulling her naked body to her son's and gently cradling him in her arms.

"Thank you baby," she whispered, "you saved me, from Steve, from living on the street, from being alone." Her voice broke a little as she spoke. "I love you so much Daniel," she confessed, "and not just like a mother." She gulped, "and not just like a lover," it was now or never, "I want to be your... your... girlfriend."

With the words finally spoken, it felt like a wave of pure relief had just crashed over her. She waited nervously for Daniel to answer.

"Zzzzzzz," Daniel snored. It was too late, he was dead to the world. Candy laughed softly, not wanting to wake him up, pulling his body tighter to hers. Her brave warrior, her protector, her man. She guessed that the conversation would have to wait until another time as she too closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

12