All Comments on 'Lost at Sea Bk. 02 Ch. 13'

by KingOfHalves

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SuggestionSuggestionover 4 years ago
Great Energy Level

I was glad to see the Norths getting a little attention. They have potential to be a point of stability in all the chaos. Their love-making would have been a great scene.

The energy level for this fight is very well done. Explaining that it is a marathon and then Bella ups the anticipation instead of letting it lag. Very well written. The last chapter was so far back, I need to back to find out what the heck grindylow are.

I still don't like the way that Jack is pulling Will around. And he just let's her do it. No one that has a lifetime of success built on hard work is going to believe some malarky about this curse being responsible for his success, particularly when he defines success as no one getting hurt and people around him were getting hurt so often that he had to quit the adventuring life that he loved. Apparently, the nature of the curse is that he loses his backbone when he is around Jack. She cursed him, betrayed him, left him for dead. But she comes back when she needs him and it never occurs to him that she might being a lying bitch? Where did his anger go? She not only left him, but ruined his whole life, and he just let's it go because she comes up with some BS story in the moment? Is he really that stupid?

I love the premise of this story. I love the richness that you bring to it. I love most of the characters in it. But I like Will less every time that he talks to Jack.

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 4 years ago

More please! I need my hit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingOfHalves@KingOfHalves
Lost at Sea is currently about 500k words, and well into the second book. If you're a fan of epic fantasy, pirates, mysteries, and the emotional complexities of polyamourous harem-ish relationship, this is the story for you. Each chapter averages 8k to 10k words. My release ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES