All Comments on 'Lost at Sea Bk. 02 Ch. 28'

by KingOfHalves

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Boring chapter. My guess nothing major will happen until Morant learns about Shae.

SirColin77SirColin77over 1 year ago

I liked it. Feels like you’re pulling all the strings closer to wrap up this part of the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. As usual. Nice further development. Thanks!

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 1 year ago

Love the way this is so unique, and the characters are too. Thanks

gentleman_boehnergentleman_boehnerover 1 year ago

lmaooo at the Inquisitors needing to supervise "Tom" and Caine as the prepare their special sexy blasting spell together. Also double lmao at the dialogue between Hector and "Tom" and what he now thinks of Caine!

Every chapter continues to up the ante on storytelling and characterization. Not boring at all!

Eriond75Eriond75over 1 year ago

I'm very much enjoying the story. I've blown through it pretty quickly. There's so many hints of story dropped lightly, then exploded into big twists. That so many of the characters have so much self awareness feels unusual - that's not the nature of humans. But I'm almost starting to wonder if that's part of the curse as they keep escalating their issues as they go. Caine killing off Old Man Teach (I assume) just tripled the chaos of Bastard's Bay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingOfHalves@KingOfHalves
Lost at Sea is currently about 500k words, and well into the second book. If you're a fan of epic fantasy, pirates, mysteries, and the emotional complexities of polyamourous harem-ish relationship, this is the story for you. Each chapter averages 8k to 10k words. My release ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES