Lost Bloodlines Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The irony of my academic explanation occurred to me as Victoria calmly processed my words. 'Western trope' indeed, as I lay there crimson-hued and winged on the chest of a literal warrior-angel. Clearly there was something more to the myths than just meagre superstition.

"I like it," she finally declared sleepily. "Good night, Lilith."

I settled in on top of my newfound lover as she rested a hand on my lower back. It struck me how different I was acting, how far from normal this all was. Accepting this new identity had fundamentally changed something inside me that was influencing everything I did. First the rampant lust, then the indulgently passive sexuality, and now this strange sense of peace I found resting in the arms of another, rather than being the one who provided the comfort. It felt wonderful in this moment, but I remembered the horrific rage and violence that had almost consumed me twice earlier in the day. This (almost) female body wasn't all orgasms and cuddles, she was a dangerous animal, and I needed to remember how to stay human before I lost control completely.

While the foreboding thoughts of my new persona battled with the warm feelings of satisfaction still echoing through my body, I eventually found sleep.

-00000-

Soft rays of sunlight woke me from a deep slumber. I threw an arm over my eyes and desperately wished I didn't have to get up to go to work today. With a long-suffering sigh, I sat up on the bed and yawned. At some point it seemed Faith had gotten into bed with me after her shift, as I could feel her soft warmth against my back. I stretched and opened my eyes.

Blank concrete walls. A mirror and a dilapidated sink. Tan clothes strewn across the floor.

I blinked in confusion before it all came flooding back. The Change. My breakdown. Agent Riley. Faith. Victoria. Mind-shattering orgasms. The imminent collapse of world society. Head pats.

"So it wasn't a nightmare after all," I muttered as I stared down at my hands, crimson red and taloned as before. I vaguely recalled dreaming, being back in the red ocean, softly floating on its currents as the water lapped pleasantly at my body. A far cry from my near drowning before I first woke up from my apparent death.

I looked behind me, and saw Victoria splayed out on the bed, limbs thrown every which way and softly snoring. I couldn't help the twinge of pain as I imagined Faith in the same position.

No. Charles was dead. Faith was gone. Both had abandoned me to this new body, and I needed to move forward.

Appraising Victoria's haphazard form, I felt a smile slowly creep onto my face. I knew exactly how to chase away those dark and intrusive thoughts. Channeling the stealth of a crimson-red ninja with outrageously large wings, I shifted back towards the bed, and crept forward over my lover's sleeping form. With patient tugs, I slid off her pants and underwear, pausing each time she started in her sleep. When she was finally fully naked, I sat back and admired the angel that had barged her way into my life.

Her face was much the same as it had been, with only her red hair changing from a frizzy mess into the straight locks fanned out around her on the bed. Her body was the most obvious difference. Where she had once been thin and short (with admittedly nice curves), now she was a picturesque image of carved marble perfection. Her body was built for combat, with powerful arms and shoulders, and a taut stomach complete with barely visible abs. Her white, feathered wings, though retracted underneath her, peeked out from above her shoulders. Her thighs were thick and muscled, with the impending strength to crush a man's head between them. What a way to go.

These hard features were softened by the delicate femininity of her face, and the appropriately large breasts sitting high on her chest. Her hips were wide, and though her ass wasn't visible, I could see the start of its exaggerated curve from where she lay. To put it concisely, she was intimidatingly gorgeous.

A small thatch of red hair covered her partially hidden mons, and this was this target that I locked onto. I set myself at the base of the bed, and gently shifted her legs apart until I beheld the treasure between. Her outer lips were plump, leaving only the barest frill of her inner labia peeking out and teasing the secrets buried within. With careful motions I slid my arms under her thighs and brought my face to her pussy, placing gentle kisses all along her inner thighs and at the crease of her legs and groin. I felt her shifting above me and the barest hint of a sigh escape from her sleeping lips.

Growing bolder, I slowly licked along her slit, parting the plump lips and tasting Victoria for the first time. While not the surprising sweetness of my own body, she had the musky taste of a woman, and I began to press deeper with every lick and probing swirl of my tongue. I placed feather-light touches around her hidden clit, and softly blew on it when it finally was exposed with her growing arousal.

Her body shivered, and her thighs tightened around my ears. I smiled against her wet skin, and decided it was time for my Valkyrie to wake up. Moving a finger to her entrance, I slowly pressed inside as my tongue finally touched her clit directly with light flicks. I heard a confused gasp, "Lilith!?"

I redoubled my efforts and began to pump my finger in and out of her clutching body as my tongue continued to tease at her lips. I looked up her body and locked eyes with her, her shocked blue eyes staring down at me as the haze of sleep left her. As I curled a finger within her, she threw her head back and moaned out a soft climax, bunching her hand in my hair and pressing me closer. I felt her clench around my finger, and I decided to experiment with a recent discovery.

I pulled my finger from her grasping pussy as she whined in disappointment, but then I pressed my lashing tongue within her and her entire body locked up. I licked at her interior walls, and my tongue kept expanding out of my mouth and filling her body with wet muscle.

Based on our shared kiss from yesterday, I had held a sneaking suspicious that this body came with a much longer tongue, and my guess proved correct as it unwound within her body, finally reaching the ring of her cervix deep within her. At the touch, Victoria jerked again. "Oh, fuck yes, Lilith! Don't stop!"

Both of her hands grabbed onto my curling horns and forced my face into her with tremendous strength and as she locked her legs around my head. I couldn't breathe anymore, but I trusted this new body to allow me to escape her crushing embrace if I really needed to. I coiled my tongue within her, teasing at the deepest parts of her body and relishing the whimpers of pleasure the mighty amazon let out.

Her walls clenched around me, and I heard her scream my name as she came again. My mouth was flooded with her juices, and I slowly retracted my tongue from within her as I savored the taste.

Giving a last kiss to the little bud of her clit, and earning a violent spasm and a gasp for the effort, I pulled myself up her body as she twitched in aftershocks. When I reached her collarbone, she pulled me all the way up by my horns, and mashed her lips against mine, tasting herself on me and pressing her tongue between my lips. I matched the ferocity of her desperate kiss, and our lips danced against each other as I pressed against her sweat-soaked form.

As I pulled back for air, I saw the wild look in her eyes, and decided to press her a bit further. Shifting my hips forward, I pressed my length against her womanhood and slid the base of its shaft against her wet heat.

At the touch, her eyes shifted from my own and down my body as I rested above her. Her gaze locked onto the outrageous size of the ridged shaft between my legs and her eyes turned panicked. She looked back up at me and opened her mouth to speak, but I grinded harder against her clit in response, and her words turned into a drawn-out moan.

"I know what you're thinking baby," I whispered. "You think its too big, that there's no way I'll fit in your pretty little pussy. You think I'm going to ruin you." My lips caught the edge of her ear and lightly tugged as I kept slowly grinding against her.

She frantically nodded her head, and I began kissing down her throat and nipped at her collarbone.

"Were you a virgin before the Change?"

"No," She whispered. "But...I never had anything that big."

My lips trailed across her collarbone, and I licked the upper swell of her breast. I felt powerful, in that moment. That drive to dominate, to possess, that I had fleetingly felt last night, was back, and I was letting it control my every action.

"Well, Miss Victoria Dahl, I can promise you two things." I sucked a nipple into my mouth and lightly ran my teeth along it. A hand gabbed the back of my head and grasped at my dark hair as she groaned.

"It will fit." I moved up from her breast and seized her lips once more. She arched up into me and gasped into my mouth as I pressed a ridge of my cock directly against her clit. I pulled back and moved my lips right against her ear as I made my second promise.

"And I will ruin you."

With a shift of my hips, I angled my length against her opening, the nubbed head teasing at the entrance.

"You can always say no...but I don't think you will. I think you want this more than anything. Isn't that right?"

Her eyes were wild and filled with lust as she looked up at me. "Yes Mistress," she breathed, and I pressed myself into her body.

Her arms came around my back and grabbed at my shoulders, the nails digging into my skin as my dick stretched her walls past anything they had experienced before. She shut her eyes and held on for dear life as I slowly filled her, each ridge of my cock drawing a moan from her lips as they passed through her entrance.

She felt incredible around me, her body a tight and silken heat around my shaft. I had to restrain myself from slamming myself into the girl and rutting away like a wild beast, the emotions flowing through me were so strong. I held onto my sanity even as her body drew me deeper, and I slowly filled her as my I moaned out my own pleasure at our joining.

Finally, after an eternity, I felt my balls press against the swell of her ass and my mons rest against hers. I was fully inside her, and she looked up at me lustful amazement. I paused to let her get used to the feel of me.

With each of us letting out a frustrated groan, I pulled out of her, leaving only the head inside. Her hands pulled me into her, our breasts pressing tightly together.

"Fuck me, Mistress," She demanded as she clenched around the head of my cock still within her.

With a smirk, I pressed my lips to hers, and then slammed my hips back into her. Her large body rocked with the impact and she whimpered against my lips as I sent my tongue to battle with hers, my hips falling into a pounding rhythm as I filled her body over and over again.

With every thrust, I bottomed out in her, and I quickly discovered the purpose of the nubs surrounding the head of my demonic cock. As my tip kissed her cervix deep inside, the fleshy nubs rubbed against the front of her pelvic walls, stimulating her hidden g-spot with every thrust that a regular shaft would struggle to find. And yet, I could hear the confirmation of my accuracy with every moan that escaped my lover's lips and the fierce clenching that followed every thrust.

I ravaged her body, our sweaty forms writhing against each other as I took my pleasure from her willing pussy. I pounded her through one screaming orgasm, and then another, and then I quickly stopped counting as her pleasure seemed to grow exponentially with every shuddering release, until her hands fell from my shoulders and she collapsed weakly against the bed. She simply let me use her body and shivered through each new climax, her eyes glazed over in pleasure.

Finally, I felt myself reaching my own release. Pressing as deep as I could within her, I shrieked out my climax, my wings flexing as far as they could behind me and my talons ripping into the bedsheets on either side of Victoria's shoulders. I felt myself seize within her, and then release a torrent of cum within her body. Only as I came inside her did Victoria's gaze refocus, and she looked up at my clenching body with something approaching reverence. I pulsed within her over and over again, filling her completely, the excess spilling out from between our joined sexes.

I reveled in the feel of her clenching body and my own exultant climax, but there was something else building within me. I felt the crimson ocean heave and boil, returning to the raging ferocity I had thought calmed. Something passed between me and Victoria, some energy that I couldn't describe, and within my mind's eye I saw a pure golden droplet fall from the darkened clouds into the roiling sea. As it touched the surf, the water exploded upwards in an endless waterspout, reaching to the heavens before slowly toppling. The crimson tower was streaked with golden threads, and as it fell towards my view I was filled with a sense of overwhelming power, before the water crashed down on me and everything went black.

-00000-

"Lilith, wake up! Please, please wake up! You're scaring me!"

Groggily I came back to consciousness and blinked up into Victoria's tear-streaked face. She was leaning over me and shaking me like a rag-doll. Her face slackened in relief, and suddenly I was airborne as she lifted me off the bed in a crushing embrace.

"Can't...breathe..." I sputtered as I felt my ribs compress dangerously, and I tapped at her shaking shoulders as she hugged me tight.

Thankfully she pulled back and set me back on the bed, but then my head jerked as she slapped my cheek.

"What the fuck was that?!" she yelled into my stunned expression.

"You wake me up with awesome head, and then go all '50 Shades' dominant on me, which was stupid hot by the way, but you fucking wreck me and I'm losing my mind and then you collapse! Right on top of me! You've been out for over an hour! I tried everything to wake you up but you just wouldn't and I was so scared and..."

"Hey, its okay," I tried to calmly reassure her. To be honest my head was fucking pounding and I felt like I'd just run a marathon, but I didn't want to worry the stricken Valkyrie any more than I already had. "I'm up now. It's all going to be okay."

I tugged at her hands until she collapsed next to me on the bed, putting my arms around her shaking form as she sat next to me. What the hell had happened? Once moment I was cumming my brains out, and the next...nothing. I vaguely recalled that strange vision, and felt inside for the crimson sea. It visualized before me, passively churning as usual, but upon each wave crest I thought I saw the glimmer of something metallic before it disappeared back into the water.

I shook my head to clear my mind; by now I had admitted that the red ocean was more than just a hallucination and had some sort of meaning, but I couldn't discern the metaphor in the roiling tides.

"Alright," Victoria muttered next to me as she pulled herself together. She straightened out of my embrace and pulled me in lightly for a kiss. I gladly accepted, and when she pulled back, I saw the light back in her eyes, and knew she was going to be just fine.

"That was one hell of a wake-up, Lilith," she laughed. "You're welcome to repeat it any time, just...please avoid fainting while you're still inside me."

I joined her laughter, "I promise I'll try. I don't know what happened, but at the very least I'll try to warn you next time." I winked at her and she playfully shoved me.

"So, uh, actually, about what happened..." I said in the comfortable silence, "Mistress?"

Victoria turned bright red. "Well, it just sort of...came out? You were so powerful and beautiful and it just felt so right at the moment. Like...it's what I had to call you. I don't know. Was it weird? It was weird. I'm sorry!" I laughed at the horror on the big woman's face.

"Don't worry about it, Victoria. It was very sexy; I was just surprised." I kissed the tip of her bright red nose and then nipped at her lower lip. "You can call me whatever you like when I'm fucking your brains out."

If it was possible, she turned an even deeper shade of scarlet, and let out a tiny, "okay," with an embarrassed smile.

I stood up from the bed and stretched, stretching my wings out as far as I could in the small space as they let out the tension of being folded up all night. I looked behind me and saw Victoria's eyes glued to my ass, so I gave it a wiggle and blew her a kiss before I started to rummage about for my discarded clothes.

Victoria immediately jumped into action and helped me dress, and indulgently I let her affix my bra and help me shrug on a shirt and pants. I gave her a kiss for her trouble, and then helped her into her own tan uniform. Her bright smile of thanks was worth it.

"I assume that my little fainting act made us miss breakfast?" I teased.

"Yeah, I think so." She replied. "It's whatever though. The food here has been shit so far, but at least they're feeding us enough. This body has a big appetite. We'll just make up for it later."

Suddenly her face lit up and she began dragging me out of my room by my hand. "I've got to introduce you to my friends! They're going to love to meet you!"

Unresisting, I let her pull me through the barracks hall, chuckling at her enthusiasm. The common area was mostly empty, with only a harpy-looking woman passed out on one of the couches. Quickly I found myself back outside, and the crushing weight of reality fell back down on me.

We were stilled penned up like animals, with soldiers watching alertly from far-off watch towers. Victoria pulled me out of the way as a column of black-armored troops marched by, a beautiful woman with fox ears and a tail in handcuffs in their middle. Her sad eyes met mine as she quickly passed by.

I had been so lost in my own little bubble of sex and affirmation that I had managed to push out the outside world. I didn't regret the comfort I took in Victoria's surprising appearance, but I couldn't help letting a little guilt creep in. The world was falling apart, and right now it looked like I was part of the losing side of whatever societal transformation America was going through.

My good mood had entirely evaporated as Victoria pulled me through the passing throngs of monsters, still wearing an exuberant smile on her face. I was glad she could keep a happy attitude in the midst of all this suffering, and I envied her undefeatable spirit. She began talking back at me as she led me further into the camp.

"I was really lonely and scared when I first got here, but then a bunch of other Turned found me and really helped me settle in. They're really nice, we've been eating all our meals together and trying to stick together during the tests."

As we got closer to the middle of the camp, where I saw a sizeable clearing with picnic tables set up, I felt a tingling between my shoulder blades. I tried to listen to Victoria's happy recounting of how she met her new friends, but I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. We were headed towards something dangerous, something that made my heart began to beat hard in my chest. I was caught between the urges to take to the sky and flee from this place, or unsheathe my talons and launch myself towards the enemy.

I just had no idea what the enemy was.

The feeling only worsened as Victoria began to weave us between the tables of monsters finishing the remains of their breakfast. I had a growing suspicion that wherever she was taking me was exactly where my body did not want to go.