Lost Bloodlines Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The machines had honestly been kinda fun. I had wanted to test out my strength since I ripped that metal door off its hinges at the morgue. I had hit the limit with only medium effort on my part, and I was deeply curious about what the real limit of my deceptively small muscles were. I was built more like a playboy bunny than a weightlifter, after all.

"Your demonstration at the morgue also demonstrated a resistance to kinetic weaponry, one that we have found frustratingly common among many species, though yours is rather unusually exaggerated. The department of defense was not pleased to hear that little discovery, let me tell you."

Campbell turned to me after completing his pacing. "We have found many monsters are able to manifest certain abilities or powers, if you will. These often correspond to the myths they appear to be modeled after. Tell me, Lilith, have you found that people are more...amorous, around you?"

I blushed. I had considered the same line of reasoning myself. I was a succubus after all. Or at least, that's what I looked like. "Yes and no, Doctor. Yesterday there were several moments where I found others acting...unusually forward in their lust towards me." Agent Riley and Victoria came to mind. "And I've certainly felt more people staring at me than before...but then again I didn't used to be a beautiful woman. But there were other times where I faced pretty clear antagonism or unappreciation despite my body. Maxwell is a pretty good example."

Stroking his greying beard, Campbell nodded. Man, I miss facial hair. I had the same habit as Charles Finch. Really hammered home the 'studious academic' aesthetic.

"Tell me, were there any physical or behavioral differences in the instances of obvious lust versus antagonism?" I thought back, and the answer came to me almost immediately. Back in the morgue I had been completely naked, in the office with Riley I had been wearing only a hospital gown, and with Victoria I was barely clothed as well. Facing the camp guards, with Sam and the others, and now with Maxwell...my attire was practically prudish in comparison. The tan uniforms were hardly flattering and bared very little skin.

Aqua's lechery doesn't count. I'm pretty sure she would hit on anything with tits and an ass.

"Skin exposure," I answered. Campbell's eyebrows raised and a couple scientists chuckled.

"Well, that's hardly supernatural, Lilith. Nudity versus modest attire would certainly explain why you've been alternatively lusted after and ignored."

"You don't understand, the lust wasn't...normal. It drove a professional woman to practically rape me, and the soldiers at the morgue were very extremely interested in my body." I blushed again. "All parts of my body, especially the one that should be rather off-putting to straight men." Campbell, professional that he was, didn't even blink at the reference to my male genitalia.

"Interesting. Would you be willing to test this theory?"

I admit, I wasn't too keen on stripping for a bunch of probe-y scientists and the ever-present guards. However, I needed to figure out what the hell I could do, what I was really capable of now. I nodded

Campbell clapped his hands and turned to his subordinates. "We'll need some volunteers for this one. Two men, two women. It would be good if we had any alternate sexualities here but I didn't read into all of your applications that closely."

After some huddling, four volunteers stepped forward. A straight man and woman, as it happened, and one gay man. The final female volunteer raised a hand. "Dr. Campbell, I am actually asexual. I believe I could serve as an excellent control in this experiment."

"Outstanding!" Campbell cried, before hurrying into action. He quickly directed a section the lab to be cleared, cameras pointed towards a cleared area in the center, and seating for the volunteers. He and the rest of the scientists vacated the lab, leaving only a few guards at the door. A few minutes later, his voice boomed through some hidden speakers.

"Lilith, stand between the chairs and begin disrobing. Doctors Haskell, Lima, Smith, and Menéndez, I want you to attempt to resist the subject's charms as best you can, we will be documenting your reactions accordingly."

I closed my eyes, let out a deep breath, and marched to the cleared area. I'm doing this for science. For my own benefit. This isn't so hard. You're only a demonic beauty with mammoth breasts and a dick that's far too large to be practical, they're just trying to study you. A smile briefly fleeted across my face. Practical enough for Victoria.

With the scientists situated, I began to strip, kicking off the shoes and pants, followed by my rather uncomfortable shirt. Standing in just my underclothes, I watched the scientists for their reactions. The straight man and woman, Haskell and Smith, respectively, were both eyeing me with interest, though they remained passively seated as I noticed no change in their facial expressions. Menéndez (the gay man) and Lima (the asexual woman) were unaffected.

"Please continue, Lilith," Campbell's voice boomed.

With a shudder of mental effort, I shut my eyes and pushed down my panties. The overcomplicated straps of my bra followed, and I was left standing nude in the middle of the room. I felt horribly exposed and embarrassed, but I persevered. I might have accepted this new body but I didn't want just anyone to see me like this.

This time, the change was noticeable. Both Haskell and Smith's eyes were raking over my body, and each shifted uncomfortably in their seat. I even saw Haskell pull at his collar a bit as his eyes locked onto the gravity-defying mounds of my tits. This time, Menéndez joined in, his eyes locked onto my groin with a hungry intensity. Only Lima remained impassive.

"We have established a baseline!" Campbell's victorious cry sounded. "There is an unusual reaction here. Lilith, do you think you could try to increase the effects. Some monsters found mental concentration was able to boost the strength of their abilities."

How the hell was I supposed to think myself into being sexier?

I tried and failed for several minutes to focus and try to force the watching doctors to be more aroused by my form. They might still be eye-fucking me, but it didn't exactly raise the intensity in any way. I searched my brain for anything that could have been different in my encounters with Riley and Victoria. Both had practically forced themselves on me, a far cry from the lust here.

I was exposed and scared in Riley's office, was that it? Fear? An instinctual protective measure of some sort? I wasn't sure how I could simulate fear in this sort of environment, but I tried to make my body force it. I thought back to my first encounter with Sam, and the pant-wetting terror I had felt seeing his ringed form. A shudder ran through my spine and I shivered despite the warm air. I opened my eyes, but the volunteers were unchanged. Actually, they seemed to be losing some interest even. Damnit, that wasn't it.

What the hell else could there have been? I was racking my brain and really getting frustrated with my own inability to recreate the effect I had on Riley or even Victoria just this morning. My mind swirled around and around, a whirlpool of confusion and frustration that...

Wait. The crimson ocean. Riley had attacked me immediately after I had been lost in a violent daydream, and I remembered the crimson waves had battered incessantly at my mind as my body drove me to conquer and kill. The same thing happened with Victoria! Well, the drive to dominate there was a little less literal, but the revelation stands.

I cast myself back into the roiling sea that remained ever present but muted in the back of my mind. I stood atop the raging surf and watching as the blood-red waves crashed against each other in the distance.

"Look, I don't know what you are, or how you got in my mind, but I could use some help. I want to learn how this body works." The waves gave no answer.

I waited for several frustrating minutes as I felt the sexual tension back in the real-world fade to a low simmer. The doctors' eyes remained locked onto my body but they had lost their intensity. I was still failing.

"Damnit," I screamed into the cloudless sky above the ocean. "All you've done is try to drown me and force me to hurt and fuck people. Could you throw me a fucking bone maybe? Let me do this one thing, please!"

The eddies around my feet began to swirl faster, and the wind picked up. Finally. Mighty waves began to rise and fall, each crashing over me with a crushing weight. Even as I began to tumble in the water, I noted that the wave-crests still glinted with that odd golden twinkle, barely visible. I was forced under.

Waiting for me was the woman from my vision, the one that brought me back to life at the bottom of the sea. Only now did I recognize her form. She was me. Or rather, she looked just like the body I had transformed into after she kissed me. She looked at me like I was a mystery waiting to be solved, equal parts puzzlement and anticipation.

She circled me, drifting unhurriedly around me with the press of the current, examining all parts of my body. Her face was the same that I saw in the mirror in the morning, and yet...it wasn't. There were hard lines etched into her face, a certain twist to her lips that made this inner doppelgänger distinct. I tried to reach out and touch her, but she jerked back in response, a chastising finger waving at me.

Eventually her drifting scrutiny finished, and she nodded faintly to herself. Was that supposed to be approval? She pushed close up to my body, red figure pressed into red figure, our equally curvaceous forms melting obscenely into each other. I felt her lips touch my ear, and through this soundless underwater space, I heard her voice, my voice, distinctly.

"Only because you said please."

I was suddenly rocked out of that odd mental realm, coming back to my senses as liquid fire filled my veins. Where once I had merely felt like an awkward imposter showing off a body not entirely my own, now I could visibly see the aura of lust that radiated from me.

Surrounding my naked form was a hazy pink cloud of drifting vapor. It lapped at the feet of the volunteers, and with a thought I pushed it out further. With a strain that came from somewhere in my mind, I saw the fog slowly obey my command, swirling ever outwards from my body and soon engulfing the sitting scientists' whose attention had wavered.

Immediately each let out a moan and their eyes locked back onto me.

I smiled. Now we were getting somewhere.

I struck a sensual pose, hip cocked out and breasts thrusted forward, and I trailed a hand along my side, highlighting the offered curves. The pink haze thickened around the doctors, clinging to them in a distinct outline.

Haskell and Smith scrambled off their seats and began to stumble towards me, each with a hand down their respective pants. Menéndez merely fell to his knees and stared in awe.

I stopped the advancing doctors with an upraised hand. I felt the power coursing through me, heady and intoxicating, and I knew just how to make them mine. I stalked forward, hips swaying sensually and wings outstretched behind me in a dramatic flourish. As I reached Haskell and Smith, I extended my hands, each tracing a path along their cheeks and onto their collarbones. The looks of sexual desire and frustration they gave me was frightening in their intensity, but now I knew how to control their lust.

"Don't worry, my pets, you'll get the release you crave. Strip." They rushed to obey my command, Smith practically ripping the lab coat and blouse from her body in her haste. She must have been a recent graduate; she couldn't have been much older than 30. Her body was pleasantly soft and plump, with smallish breasts that had been hidden under professional layers.

Haskell in comparison was older, in his 40's at least, but clearly hadn't let himself go. He was well-built with only the hint of a protruding stomach, and as he shucked off his pants I saw that he had nothing to be ashamed of below the belt either.

Both began to shamelessly masturbate as their eyes raked over my body. I preened under their gaze for a selfish moment, then latched my eyes onto my other two victims. I moved forward, my hands trailing along the exposed chests of my new disciples.

"Mistress will get to you in a moment, why don't you play with each other in the meantime."

In my peripheral vision I saw each scientist momentarily lock up, something approaching confusion or embarrassment in their eyes. I thickened the mist around them and their reluctance vanished. Smith jumped upon Haskell like a hungry lioness as she ground her body into his.

Stepping past their embracing forms, I advanced on the kneeling Dr. Menéndez. I couldn't quite pin his age; his face was youthful enough, but with greying hair and a very thin build. He had removed his own clothes, of his own volition or at my command I wasn't sure, but he was desperately jerking himself as he watched my advance. There was no question, even without touch he was fully under my thrall.

For his dedication I leaned over, pressing my lips and resting a taloned hand on each bare shoulder. At my touch he groaned out his pleasure and worship, and I felt his body seizing under my hands. As he came onto the floor, I released his lips and smiled at the desperate adoration I saw shining in his eyes.

Last was Dr. Lima, poor little Dr. Lima. The experiment 'control' was a woman likely in her mid-40's, rail-thin with a surprisingly large chest, and a face that radiated with unconscious beauty. She had somehow remained sitting in her chair, but her hands were locked tight onto her knees and her arms were shivering. She looked at me in a mixture of confusion and fear, but from the deep crimson blush on her cheeks and the rapid rise and fall of her chest I could see her arousal clearly.

I straddled her legs on the chair and sat myself in her lap, my hands softly moving hers aside and placing them on my hips. She grasped desperately at my soft flesh and her blush somehow deepened further.

"Oh, darling," I said softly. I trailed a talon along her quivering throat. "You've never felt this way before in your life, have you?" She frantically shook her head. "It's okay, I'll teach what to do. There's no need to be scared."

I pressed a series of kisses along her exposed neckline, feeling her thudding heartbeat beneath my lips. I brought her unresisting hands up from my hips, trailing them along my skin until they reached the hanging weights of my tits. I pressed her fingers into my flesh and enjoyed the tingling that began to spread through me. Lima's breath caught, and I saw lust began to win out in her eyes over fear. I moaned as I felt her fingers squeeze at my flesh of their own volution, and I knew that she was mine. I lowered my lips to hers as she finally let out a desperate breath and met my mouth half-way.

I had just slipped my tongue into the formerly-asexual scientist's mouth when the room rumbled with Dr. Campbell's voice.

"That's quite enough Lilith! Please release the volunteers! The test has concluded!"

I growled and continued aggressively making out with the buxom scientist underneath me. The chorus of moans from my other pets behind me was music to my ears. They were mine. The CDC couldn't have them back. I was reveling in the debauchery around me, and I could feel the lethargy of the day fade as I was more energized than ever.

"Lilith, the guards will be forced to intercede if you do not stop!" They can fucking try. Lima's hands moved around to grab my ass and I eagerly pushed myself into her grasp. I wasn't giving this up for anyone.

"Yessss," I heard a whispered voice sound in my mind. "Enthrall them all. There are hundreds of monsters and soldiers here that can all be yours. Your army awaits."

Army?

I was shocked out of the lustful state. What the hell did I need an army for? I just wanted to fuck. Get fucked. Maybe a little bit of both.

I looked down into Dr. Lima's eyes: they were glazed with lust and devoid of any semblance of the prim doctor that had volunteered to help me discover more about myself. Her fingers were digging into the naked flesh of my backside with desperate strength, and through the pleasure of her fondling I came to a disturbing realization.

She didn't want this. I was making this happen.

With a downward push of my wings, I shoved myself off of the doctor, stumbling to my feet as I behold the chaos around me in growing horror. Haskell and Smith were rutting like animals, both out of their mind in their desperation to fulfill my commands. Menéndez had collapsed onto the floor after my parting kiss and was still twitching in aftershocks of his supernaturally prolonged orgasm. The pink mist was thick around their bodies, and its haze had filled the entirety of the room, the guards at the door having dropped their weapons and staring at me in wanton lust.

This was wrong. It was all wrong. I gave a shuddering breath, and then tried to pull the enthralling mist back into myself. It resisted for a moment, swirling petulantly around the naked figures of the volunteers, before finally retreating back around me. With a final feeling of disappointment echoing from deep inside, I entirely dissipated the mist, and the moans and wet slapping of flesh came to a rapid stop.

I collapsed onto the ground and watched in guilt as the doctors came to their senses, cheeks enflamed with embarrassment as they realized their compromised or intimate positions. They rapidly scrambled to adjust their clothes or entirely redress as they pointedly avoided looking at each other or me.

The door to the lab crashed open, and a small group of armed guards rushed in wearing gas masks. They surrounded me with batons and odd, stubby pistols drawn and pointed in my direction. I raised my hands in the air and waited for the inevitable imprisonment. I practically raped those poor people. I can't say I didn't deserve it.

Dr. Campbell's head popped around the corner of the open door. "Is everything clear in there?"

"No sign of foreign particles in the air," a guard replied, looking up from some kind of digital device. "Whatever caused this, it wasn't airborne."

"Good, good," Campbell called, then waltzed into the room as if nothing was the matter. With a wave at the soldiers, they lowered their weapons and backed away from me. Each soldier stripped off his gas mask and stood at attention along the far wall, my collapsed form of apparently no consequence.

Dr. Campbell had gathered up the embarrassed scientists after they had dressed and was discussing something with them quietly. I watched in confusion for several minutes as my imminent arrest never materialized, and then got to my feet to wander over to the conferring doctors.

"...and I want it all written up in detailed summery, with attached conjecture and hypotheses. Understood? Good." Campbell turned at my approach, and the accusation or disgust that I expected was absent. Rather, his face was alight with the flush of discovery, and he looked at me with something approaching covetous fascination.

"Lilith, that surpassed all expectations! We've examined other examples of supernatural seduction or influence but none were as complete as this. It may have gotten a little out of hand at the end, but you know the old saying about omelets and eggs, yes? How did you do it? We must set up more tests. The applications, both military and commercial, are limitless!"

Campbell's casual disregard for anything resembling scientific ethics was rapidly becoming apparent to me, though I suppose were it not for his enthusiasm I might have been in handcuffs right now. Nevertheless, I needed to stop this before it got more out of hand.