All Comments on 'Lost Bloodlines Ch. 07'

by HistoricallyInaccurate

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
LiterKnightLiterKnightover 1 year ago

Apologies, a little bit of the delay was me being out of town for a few days, then having to get things settled back in.

But holy crap, this chapter. If you like lore/storylines, this is probably your favorite chapter (and it actually has a sex scene). HistoricallyInaccurate has a lot of cool ideas left

WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

A great new chapter, loved the part of how the gods came into life and power

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good to have ya back! Was still worth the wait, can't wait to read more. And definitely can't wait to see more of Cyri ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome to see another chapter. I'm surprised that the soul-stealing (or leeching?) didn't come up, I'm still about 99% sure that Chilith got her armor skill from Victoria.

DackmanDackmanover 1 year ago

This is one of my favorite series on this site. Thanks so much! Keep it up!

arrowglassarrowglassover 1 year ago
Great!!!!

Cannot wait to see what you come up with next!!!

QueenNovels1QueenNovels1over 1 year ago

Hehehe... Totally worth the wait, I need more *** scenes, but I really love this story so far, thank you for the update.

Coryphaus666Coryphaus666over 1 year ago

I love this story and I'm glad it's continued! Your world building is superb and I can't get enough! I hope the move went well and all is good

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesarover 1 year ago

"And that's how I know [s]he can be beaten. Because [s]he's a fanatic—and the fanatic is always concealing a secret doubt."

I don't think I've so eagerly awaited the next chapter of a serial production since Line of Duty wrapped. This is basically the X-rated His Dark Materials, and I am loving it.

Ambivalent as I am to devils as a general concept, I'm always intrigued by revisionist interpretations of Lucifer. The 1999 miniseries "Jesus" (or "The Bible Stories: Jesus") is both the archetypal Sunday School pageant, yet -also- startlingly subversive: the Devil appears as both a female seductress and a suave, suited, -modern- gentleman during the Temptation, but also right before the arrest, where he's practically -begging- Jesus to save himself. In a show that makes Barabbas a capital-Z Zealot and Judas Iscariot not a traitor but a misguided sleeper agent awaiting a warrior-king, it's a radically sympathetic, almost heretical characterization: it's as if Satan is pleading, "Don't sacrifice yourself for Yahweh's arrogance; stand with humanity." Lucifer's rebellion here suggests much the same motivation.

The tension between Cyri's human self and the wolf-spirit is heartbreaking to say the least. Lilith may resent Charles for control, but they're at least -nominally- on the same page physiologically; to be at -literal- war with yourself like that... God are you deft with these themes. My fetishy lizard-brain wonders if she'll yet be able to take a third option and shore up Team Futa; my inner writer worries about projecting an easy out that would dilute the gravitas. Either way, doubtless you already have a master plan in mind.

PS: Numbered legions captained by descendants of a patriarch's genetic engineering project? When should we expect the Space Marines? ;D

BikingSatyrBikingSatyrover 1 year ago

Great story! Cannot wait for more!

TehKazlehoffTehKazlehoffover 1 year ago

I previously made this suggestion, but i think it would do the story good if the protagonist factions started referring to the non-human as "creatures" while the 'antagonist' factions continue using negative terms like monster.

gorillaTgorillaTover 1 year ago

Your writing is improving. Good story line. Waiting for future installments.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

I want more of this wonderful story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing. I’m glad you decided to keep going!

hunteratvguyhunteratvguyabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to your next installment

silmarillisilmarilli11 months ago

I'm really enjoying the Mythos you've created - the complexity is phenomenal!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHistoricallyInaccurate@HistoricallyInaccurate
Lover of all things fantastical, with a special interest in creating immersive worlds and stories featuring futanari characters. I'm here for the Plot and the Porn. Currently working on two series, Lost Bloodlines and Perverse Instantiation. Lost Bloodlines is currently on hia...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES