All Comments on 'Lost Camera'

by thornapple

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice work!

Great story! Wrong category, but nice work. (Not a "humor and satire" story; "romance" would be more accurate.) This story is lovely and touching.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well done

well i wont call it a humorous story, but it was excellent otherwise..loved the cute storyline

BriteaseBriteaseover 11 years ago
Wonderful

and humorous as well in my opinion. Fantastic writing, and I don't know how you kept the dialogue up to such a fantastic for the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

I'm glad that you like to write because you are damn good at it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
epic

Are you a freaking scribe or what. Awesome awesome awesome story. Even better than most erotic stories here and that's an understatement. More of Alex and Gail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One word: WOW!!!

One word: WOW!!!

Totally awesome, heavily romantic and stupidly humorous.

Going through my list of female best friends who might be in love with me...

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Compared to Alex

Jennie is a genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY FABULOUS!!!!

A story with only one inconceivable aspect, Gina finding the camera and needing sex from Alex. The rest of it could have actually happened which makes this a really good story.

And the love story is just great. Jennie's reluctance with Alex was puzzling so you could have explained that.

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

Cute. Sweet. Beautiful. Story. And a gift for and/or by dint of hard work a skill for understated hilarity. Definitely delving into author’s other works. And for some reason, suddenly need to meet a woman like Gail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous