Lost Car Payment Money

Story Info
Alex solves Roxanne's money problem.
2k words
4.29
25.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am dressed in a black bustier that my boyfriend Alex has laced tight to accentuate my small waist, and it was so tight that it pushed my 34-C breasts into globes that I think almost reach my chin. I am also wearing a black garter belt, attached to black thigh highs, a skimpy black lace thong and black four inch heels. My dark brown hair is long and curly, and my makeup is dark and heavy, except for the bright red lipstick I am wearing. This is how Alex wants me to be dressed when he presents me to the older gentleman who responded to Alex's CL ad. To explain why I am dressed this way, and why there was a CL post, let me fill you in.

While shopping at the mall with a few girlfriends last Saturday, I got carried away and spent most of this month's car payment money. Knowing Alex would be furious with me for not being more responsible with money, I told him I lost the money at the mall, that it must have fallen out of my purse. He was still livid, called me irresponsible, untrustworthy, and told me I would have to earn the money to replace it one way or another, as he wasn't going to make the payment for me. He had cosigned for my car note, so I guess he had a point.

A little about us. Alex and I had been living together for about two years, in his house. He is 5'8", about 160#, and eight years older than me at thirty five. He is a very dominant man, in and out of the bedroom. I am Roxanne, 5'4", 120#, long curly dark brown, almost black hair. Most consider me to be pretty. Alex loves my 34-C breasts with perky nipples, my slim waist, my perfectly flared hips and tight ass. I am submissive by nature, and he also loves that part of me. Our sex life once was great, Alex was considerate and loving. Now it has become routine, if we have sex at all, and I am seldom satisfied.

He decided that to teach me a lesson, and to earn the money back, he would place a post on CL and offer my sexual services to a couple of guys (of his choosing). He would email with the men who responded to the post, and pick the ones he thought would actually show up and pay for my services. I hoped he was bluffing and all this was only a threat to scare me into being more responsible, but he did post an ad. I told him that it would be humiliating and degrading, but I had no say in this at all, so to appease him, I reluctantly agreed to do it.

When the post appeared online his inbox was flooded with responses, over fifty in the first hour or two. I still had hopes that Alex was just trying to teach me a lesson and things would go no further, but he began to exchange emails with the inquiring men. He explained the situation to them and told them that two lucky guys would be able to have an hour with me for $160 each. He narrowed his search to ten guys, and concentrated on them.

His first choice was a fifty something year old Italian gentleman, and they set up a time for the next evening at 7:00 PM, at our house. He showed me his picture and he looked nice enough, clean cut, slim, good looking with a little gray hair and a nice smile. Alex said he was polite in his emails and was eager to meet us. For the first time I thought that Alex might make me go through with this whole process, and it scared me. Would he really make me do this? Make me be a prostitute with a complete and total stranger?

That is the why and how I am dressed this way. It is now 6:55 on Thursday evening and I am hoping that the guy won't show up. It's a warm June night and even with the air conditioner set at seventy degrees, I am sweating in apprehension of actually going through with fucking this stranger. As I watch out the living room window I see a car pull into the driveway, and my heart skips a beat. I watch him exit the car and walk up the front steps and I run to the kitchen to hide.

I can hear but not see them as Alex greets him at the door and invites him in. They introduce each other, his name is Nick, and Alex calls me into the living room. With sweaty palms I take a deep breath and walk into the room dressed like a prostitute. Alex introduces me to Nick and he gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He is better looking than I imagined, smells good and is polite so I return the hug and relax just a little. He tells me how beautiful I am as Alex has me spin around, so Nick can get a look at my bare ass and legs.

After some small talk, and Nick handing over some cash to Alex, he leads the way up the steps to our bedroom. It's Alex, then me, with Nick trailing behind me as we climb the steps. My bare ass is at his eye level and I am now horrified that this is going to actually happen, that I will have to give my body to a stranger. Upon reaching the bedroom, Alex points to a condom he had placed on the night stand and tells Nick to enjoy himself. With that he leaves us alone, closes the bedroom door and I hear him going back down the steps.

Nick couldn't have been nicer. He laid on the bed and patted it for me to lay next to him. We laid on our sides facing each other and he began to talk. He told me how beautiful I was and how sexy I looked. He asked about me and Alex, and our relationship, without touching me. He wanted to know all about how and why I was in this position, and did I really want to go through with it. I answered his questions truthfully except that I said I had lost the money, and not just spent it. I told him at first I didn't want to do it, but after meeting him and seeing how nice he was, that I would submit to his and Alex's desires. He caressed my face and gently kissed my lips, and I thought this may not be too bad, so I began to relax a little more.

After a few minutes Nick had me stand and he began untying the bustier from behind me while kissing my neck. He was very gentle and not pushy. After he slipped the bustier off he turned me around, pulled his Tee shirt off and embraced and kissed me. My bare breasts were now crushed to his bare chest and it felt good. His kisses were now more urgent, with more passion, but still soft and gentle. I returned his kisses as I realized he wanted me to enjoy this as much as he was enjoying it. Besides, he was a very good kisser.

Nick then had me lay on my back on the bed and lift my butt as he slowly slid my thong off. He pulled my heels off and I was now nude except for the garter belt and thigh highs. He slipped off his jeans and shoes and socks, so he was now nude also. Nick pushed my legs apart and crawled between them and resumed kissing me again. He kissed my face, lips and throat. I was getting turned on because unlike Alex, Nick was slow and gentle. As we kissed I could feel his erection against my pelvis and that too felt good. He worked his way to my breasts and kissed and licked my nipples. Now I am starting to actually enjoy this. It is a big change from how Alex and I have sex.

I was responding to his expert tongue and lips on my breasts, and my pussy was getting moist, I was craving more. He kissed his way down over my stomach, past the little landing strip and finally he began kissing my shaved pussy. Nick must have had a lot of experience as he knew just what to do. His tongue alternated between licking my slit and sucking my clit between his lips. I pulled my legs up to give him better access and he slipped a finger into my wet hole. My thoughts were this stranger is going to make me cum, much quicker than Alex has ever done. He continued to tease my clit and slipped another finger into me. As my climax approached I grabbed his head and pulled his tongue deeper into me and exploded in orgasm.

As my climax subsided Nick smiled and slid back up to kiss my lips and let me taste my own juices. Alex seldom went down on me, and it had probably been months since the last time. I wrapped my arms around Nick's neck and kissed back passionately. I could feel his erect cock at my pelvis again and wanted him inside of me, so I told him. He asked about the condom and I told him I was on birth control, and we didn't need it. He pushed my legs further apart and began rubbing his swollen cock over my slit and clit, still teasing me.

I whispered to please put it in me, and he smiled and just put the head of his cock in a little bit. Then without warning he plunged it all the way in. He was of average girth, and maybe six inches long but I don't think any cock had ever felt that good to me. He started to thrust slowly all the way in and almost all the way out, and it felt so good. I had forgotten all about that Nick had paid Alex to have sex with me, and I was just enjoying this man making love to me. He was so gentle and caring, unlike Alex who just fucks me and rolls over and goes to sleep.

Nick whispered to me that he was going to rollover and wanted me on top, and without pulling out we did roll into the new position without a problem. With me now on top I could control the pace and I began to ride him faster and harder. He now for the first time started caressing my breasts and hard nipples with his fingers. I told him I liked them pinched and pulled and he did so, gently at first, then harder when he saw how much I liked it.

I could feel another orgasm was coming and told him I wanted him to cum inside me, to make me cum. I was really riding his cock now and he told me he was very close and he began to thrust up into me. When Nick pulled my hips down and gave one final hard thrust I could feel his hot cum spurting into me and it triggered my own climax. I shuddered as my orgasm took over my body, as the pleasure engulfed me. I collapsed on his chest as we were both panting trying to catch our breath. After a few minutes I slid off him and he turned and smiled at me. I could only smile back with contentment. We lay facing each other for a long time, smiling and talking quietly, thanking each other for the great time.

Nick eventually got dressed and I put on a robe. Before leaving the bedroom I gave him my cell number and asked him to call me sometime. I told him I would love to do this again. Nick called me a few days later and we made future plans, but that's another story for another time.

Thanks in advance for your comments.