Lost Cat Reward Ch. 01

Story Info
Femdom couple finds abandoned cat boy, sexiness ensues.
3.3k words
4.32
7.3k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When our last catboy went off to grad school, my husband was adamant, no more catboys, it was just too much work but seeing you on your own, shivering in the cold, I just couldn't help myself. It was a rainy, miserable night in late fall, the kind of night where you can feel winter approaching but we're all still in denial about.

"Hey sweetheart, I'm Aileen" I say softly so I don't spook you as I get out. You peer at me skittishly from under a fringe of damp hair, suspicious green eyes reflecting the light behind me. "Are you lost?" I ask. You stare back at me blankly. "Did you run away from home?". You blush and look away. "Ah, I see. Do you want to go somewhere warm to dry off?" I ask, opening up the passenger door and showing you a seat in my nice, warm car. You hesitate but eventually climb in. Inside the heater is running and I have the heated seats cranked up. I fetch a blanket from the back and wrap it around you gently. You're asleep before I even pull back onto the road.

You awaken to the sound of hushed voices arguing.

"We said no more catboys," a man's voice rumbles.

"I know, but Dan, look at him! It was cold and miserable, I couldn't just leave him," as predicted my husband is unhappy with this development.

"Remember how it went last time, how exhausted we were all the time?" he asks.

"Sure, but we don't have to take it that far, besides, we don't have to keep him or anything, just a few days until we can find a better home for him."

You peer over the edge of the passengers side door and see me arguing with a handsome, dark haired man. You hope I win the argument, little do you know, I always do. Finally, the man sighs. "For a few days," he says emphatically.

I'm smiling when I walk back over to the car. You still seem shy so I'm careful when I open the door. "Do you want to come inside?" We've got a really nice shower you can use and I'll lay out some clothes for you in the spare bedroom." Your ears perk up and I can't help but smile, I have a real weakness for catboys.

You follow me into the house, sparing a wary glance for my husband, who doesn't seem angry but has moved into the kitchen and is nursing a glass of wine. I follow your gaze and laugh, "Don't worry about him, he's good at hiding it, but he's happy you're here too." You follow me down a hallway to a small but cozy guest room with it's own bathroom. I show you where all the towels and toiletries are and then leave you to your business as you close the bathroom door.

I promised you clothes so I cross to the wardrobe to pick out something for you to borrow. For a second I daydream wistfully that you were mine to keep and I get to pick out the kind of clothes I'd truly love to see you in, but a promise is a promise and my husband and I don't make those to each other lightly so a standard t-shirt and short pajamas set it is. I at least make sure it's the softest, coziest one in the drawer. On a whim I throw in an oversized hoodie as well. We'll have to take you shopping soon, but for now this will have to work.

In the kitchen my husband is still sulking with his wine. "Come on Dan, you know you're going love this. It's nice to have a guest in the house again."

He frowns, "You know it might not go that way."

"Of course, and that will be fine, we'll have a guest for a few days and then send him on his way, no problem. But you never know," I tease, getting closer. "Haven't you missed it?" I ask, and he turns away blushing, but I can see the front of his pants give a twitch. Of course he has, I have too, we're just built for this. Teasing and pleasing cute boys is in our DNA. We can fight it, but it's just too fun to give up for long.

"I just don't want you to get your hopes up," he says.

I hum. "I know love, and this is why you're such a good boy, always thinking of me." He gives a little shudder and I know I've got him. As if it was ever in doubt, if there's one thing my husband loves, it's giving me anything and everything I want.

He hands me the second glass of wine he poured and refills his own. I love how he likes to be just a little tipsy when we play with boys. Just needs that little bit of an excuse. His denial is as adorable as it is delicious. I love to see him try to deny himself when such a tasty treat is within our grasp.

Just as we move to the couch you come back in to the room. You look adorable draped in that too big sweatshirt. You look shy but more relaxed than before. I lean back against the edge of the couch, and my husband moves to sit next to me, moving my feet into his lap on reflex.

"Do you want to watch a movie with us?" I ask and you nod. "Would you like wine?", a headshake and I start to wonder if we're ever going to hear your voice. Now seems like a good time to test you out a little. "Speak," I say firmly, "in this house you ask for what you want, understand?" You waver for a second and I'm worried I push too far, too fast, but I'm rewarded with a quiet "Yes Miss."

I motion you to the couch and you sit as far from my husband as possible, pushed up against the arm rest. "Would you like a snack?" I ask and you look up at me with wide green eyes.

"Yes Miss," you say as your stomach growls and I laugh. A beautiful flush of pink spreads across your cheeks. In the kitchen I start some popcorn but also throw together a more substantial meal for you. Who knows how long you were out in the cold. My husband cues up a comedy and I watch you study him, the light blush returning to your cheeks seems like a good sign. I do love when people appreciate my property and the man is handsome as hell.

I return with all our snacks and settle in. Dan rubs my feet absent mindedly and I can feel your green eyes on us watching us like a hawk. You eat like you've been starved, but I don't tell you to slow down. Dan and I both save the lion's share of the popcorn for you. The night is still chilly and blustery so Dan kicks on the fireplace. Between a full stomach and the soft, warm firelight permeating the room we all know it's only a matter of time before you fall fast asleep. We don't have to wait long. Throughout the movie you've been inching closer and closer to Dan and when you finally fall asleep leaning against his shoulder, purring slightly, I know he's a goner.

I hate leaving you both home the next day, but it's a weekday and I've got to make money to spoil my boys so it's necessary. Dan works from home and I know he'll take good care of you while I'm away. Not to mention, having you around will be a delicious tease that will have his motor running by the time I finally arrive home. When I walk in the door, I see you in the kitchen loading the dishwasher. At my surprised look you blush and break eye contact. "I wanted to be useful, and Mr. Dan said it would be fine if I did this."... I'll just bet he did.

"This is fantastic, very sweet of you," your ears perk up and your stripey tail swishes about at the praise. "But I want you to know there are no conditions to you staying here. You don't have to earn your keep okay?"

You look skeptical but seem to believe me and I try not to laugh. I kiss you on the cheek making your tail stand up in surprise and you blush furiously. I let you stew on that and move through the house looking for my husband. As expected, I can tell he's pent up and frustrated with need. "Hello my darling, how was your day?" I purr. He gives me a look of hunger and desperation and I drink it in like a fine wine. "I saw our guest in the kitchen, I'm surprised you didn't find him a little apron, or would that have been too much?" I coo, stalking around his desk. "Did you have him do dishes just to watch him bend over?", his crimson blush speaks volumes and I chuckle.

He's shifting in his office chair in discomfort, eyes fixed on the key around my neck, it's lucky I had the foresight to lock him in chastity this morning before I left. Who knows what trouble these boys would get up to while I leave them unsupervised otherwise? My plans for him this evening necessitate me unlocking him and his hips buck in mindless excitement as I kneel to slip the lock into the cage.

"Now, now," I chide, "It's been a long distracting day for me as well, you don't want to disappoint me by making this too quick do you?"

"No, Miss," he whispers, voice strangled but his hips still and I give him a wicked smile.

"Good boy." He shudders at the praise and his newly freed cock springs to full hardness. I run the edge of a long, sharp nail along it's length and it bounces pleasingly up to meet me. "Turn around, hands on the desk," I command and he jumps up to fulfill my orders. I run my hands down his smooth, pale back drawing a shiver of delight. I trace down the length of his spine ghosting the tip of my finger over his sensitive entrance. He moans in anticipation and need.

Sliding open the top drawer of his desk, I brush aside the handcuffs and cock rings and find a small bottle of lube I demand he keeps here for my convenience. I flip the cap and slick a finger, bringing it back to tease and slick him. He gasps with delight and surprise when, reaching back to tease me in return he discovers instead the harness and strap on I've worn under my tight slacks. It's rare for me to mix business with pleasure but knowing I've been planning to use him like this all day never fails to amp up his excitement.

I lean forward and nip the shell of his ear, drawing a gasp and making him arch his back in delighted pleasure. I circle his tight hole, feeling it pulse and contract at the sensation. Gentle I ease in a fingertip drawing a strangled little moan of pleasure from him. I move slowly, drawing it out, teasing and stretching him at a glacial pace. Already I can see the long line of precum from his leaking cock.

When I've worked most of my first finger inside him, I crook it and brush it sharply over his prostate drawing a matching cry of pleasure. By now he's shaking with anticipation and clenching around me, desperate for more stretch, more pleasure. I relent, he's being so good after all, adding a second finger alongside the first. He stills, slowly adjusting to the intrusion and when he's ready, I pump both fingers over his prostate giving him the reward he deserves. He's leaking like a fountain now, his legs quaking in pleasure.

"Please Miss, oh please," he begs. I get more lube and liberally coat the big rubber cock I know he's craving. I settle into the big office chair and grab his hips bringing him to hover over my lap, teasing him with the tip of the dildo. As I slowly pull him down, impaling him on the toy, I hear a noise that makes us both glance up. You give a strangled sound of surprise as you stand in the doorway, eyes as big as saucers. I don't stop of slow down, just pull him down until the toy is buried to the root in his hungry ass.

His shout of surprise and pleasure is delicious and I know how much he loves to be watched. Getting caught in such a compromising position is surely driving him wild. I can't resist the urge to stoke that fire higher so I lean forward and whisper in his ear, "Oh no my love, now the kitty knows your secret. He's seen what a filthy little slut you are, watched you get impaled on this big, thick cock." His hips buck in pleasure as he groans and whines, grinding his most sensitive spot against the toy drawing another big drop of precum from his leaking tip.

I thrust the toy into him shallowly, rocking into him and he lets out a loud moan. You blush and looks away from him but I hold your gaze, watching you intently as I fuck him. Your little cheeks are bright red, but your eyes look hungry and there's a pronounced tent in those borrowed sweatpants. At his moans of pleasure, that bulge gives a little twitch and you lick your lips.

I still doubt you'll make a move on your own but that's fine, I'm very convincing. "He looks so good doesn't he Kitty?" I croon. "Do you want to play with him, with us?" I ask. You blush harder though it seems improbably and finally glance away, but I see you nod and your steps forward while initially hesitant, become decisive and steady. You reach us and your hungry gaze has turned to his bobbing cock.

"An excellent idea," I confirm and you sink down to your knees. He gasps in surprise at the first tentative lick, moaning out his pleasure and excitement, trapped between my impaling cock and your soft explorations. I watch as you hesitantly lick up the gleaming strand of precum that his excitement generates and your hungry moan of enjoyment is all the confirmation I need that this is going to be an exceptionally fun night. I spread his legs further for you letting you settle fully between them, giving his balls a sharp squeeze as I do, reminding him just who owns him.

He squirms and gasps as your licks slowly grow more exploratory. Long soft lines down the sides of his shaft, short flicks of the tongue over his sensitive head. He's so sensitive and responsive and I can see your enthusiasm grow with every moan and cry we drive from him. I love showing off that feature of my boy, love sharing it with you so you can appreciate it with me. "That's it Kitty," I purr, "nice and gentle. Open your mouth."

You sit back and open your mouth as instructed, carefully I guide him inside your soft, wet mouth, you both shiver in delight. "That's it, good boys. Suck him gently Kitty, if you do a good job, he'll give you a treat." I watch your cheeks hollow as you suck him down and relax as you release, and I match my rhythm to counter your ministrations. Rising to push him deeper into your soft mouth, dragging him down and impaling him as you suck him. The soft moans and sounds you make as you attend to him drive us all crazy and I know my love won't last long with all this stimulation.

"Do you want your treat Kitty?" I ask and you do your best to nod an affirmative while keeping up the rhythm we've adopted. "Good, my love hold him in place," I command and his shaking hands reach out to grip your sandy hair. He grips you firmly and his cock thrusts into your mouth in time with the savage beat of my hips, making you both moan deliciously. I keep up the pace, slamming into him as my cock pleasures him from the inside and your hot mouth drives him wild from the outside. Stuck between us both, he can't do anything to escape the pleasure slowly driving him closer and closer to the edge.

Finally, his desperate sounds give way to a high pitched keen and he rocks between us, body shaking, spilling forth rope after rope of his hot cum. His grip in your hair turns to iron and he fills you up so completely I see your eyes widen. "Don't waste any of it Kitty," I command, voice breathy with exertion but unwavering. You nod and I see your throat working around him, drawing even more desperate sounds from him. "That's it Kitty, clean him up, lick him all clean." He gasps and begs for mercy but neither you nor I am done with him yet. Your soft pink tongue darts all over his sensitive flesh as he shivers and cries out above you.

Exhausted and spent he slumps bonelessly in my arms and I reach around to softly stroke your hair. "My what excellent boys I have, you've both done such good work." I ease him gently off me and onto his unsteady legs, you're still sitting dazedly on the floor a large wet spot staining the front of your sweatpants. "What an excellent job Kitty, do you want a reward?" I ask. You seem nervous eyeing my big cock but nod and I lift you onto the desk. I stroke my hands down your sides and you relax into my touch, breath quickening. I kiss you softly, tasting my love's essence lingering in your mouth. I tease you with my tongue while I ease the sweatpants off your slim hips. Recovering, he reaches around behind you to steady you and one of his hands snakes up to tease your nipples.

You're panting for breath now, cock straining the thin fabric of your boxer shorts. I ease them down and your pretty, pink cock leaps up to slap into your taut stomach. I love the level of eagerness you're bringing to the table. I ghost my fingers over you as you gasp and moan, Dan holding you in place with a firm grip. His hands are a steadying vice around you hips as I slowly sink down and take you into my mouth. You make mewling, desperate sounds, and I increase the pace, knowing you're right on the edge. With quick efficient moves I bring you closer and closer with my mouth while above me he kisses you with hunger and passion.

You moan into his mouth, pitch rising with your excitement as I drive you ever closer to the edge. I gently fondle your tight balls, teasing and tugging just enough to elicit a sharp intake of breath. He pinches your nipple hard and suddenly you're shooting into my mouth. Your cock jumps in my mouth as you writhe and buck in his arms. You shake with pleasure making keening ecstatic sounds as I drain all your built up excitement.

He kisses your neck and nibbles on your ear as you slowly come down from your orgasmic high. I kiss my way up your thighs and stomach before kissing you deeply, my tongue snaking into your mouth, letting you taste yourself.

"How does he taste?" he asks me.

"See for yourself I say," leaning over to slip my tongue into his mouth. We kiss over your panting body as you recline against his chest.