A Valentine's Day Treat Ch. 01

Story Info
Domme and switch husband meet femboy stood up on V-Day.
3.7k words
4.54
7.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been so hard to get a Valentine's reservation here. Normally, we didn't go out, we stayed in to avoid the hassle of crowds and to celebrate our love in our own way, but we decided to make an exception. I can't imagine how you must have felt, in your pretty floral dress, subtle makeup, and blushy lip gloss. The minutes ticked on as we ordered drinks, then appetizers, and finally food all while you sit alone, clearly waiting. You fidget with the menu, the hem of your dress, check your phone. I can feel your nerves and sadness and across from me my husband makes knowing eyes at me as if to say, go ahead.

You start to gather your things and I reach across the tables, gently taking your hand. You startle and look at me with wide, pretty eyes.

"Why don't you join us darling," I ask and you hesitate, glancing at my husband who gives you a smile so sweet it breaks the tension and you melt back into your chair. I can tell you want to cry but you valiantly push through to avoid smearing your makeup.

"Do you have a drink yet?" I ask, signaling for the waiter when you shake your head. "Pull your chair over, love." You scoot your chair over to our table as the waiter takes your order. He brings you a cocktail and you take the first sip and it all comes pouring out. You met a guy online, he seemed nice. He loved your style and you blush when you mention it. You'd sent him pictures in the dress you were wearing now and he'd specifically requested it for the date. Then he hadn't showed.

Nervously, you tuck a strand of blonde hair that's escaped the elegant updo behind an ear. I can tell it's a nervous habit, I love that talking to us makes you nervous. Our dinners arrive and we chat as we eat. You ask so many questions about us, especially about our relationship. When did we marry, 5 years ago. Do we have any kids? Nope, just us in our own cute little place. Throughout dinner, I make any excuse to touch you, little things, a brush of the hands, gently resting my hand on your arm when I ask you about your recent travels. You blush and get flustered every time and it's unlocking every hungry instinct inside me.

After a lovely dinner, the bill comes. Smoothly my husband scoops up the folder. You protest, but he reminds you that by asking you to join us, we invited you out on this date. You blush and give a good show of protesting but it's obvious you enjoy a little bit of spoiling, perfect. You excuse yourself to the bathroom and I gave you a few minutes before following you over.

I make it to the deserted hallway just as the bathroom door swings shut behind you.

"Oh," you say, surprised "Thank you so much for inviting me to join you guys, you really saved my night..." You trail off as I crowd into your space a little. You glance around nervously at the hallway but it's still empty. You take a step back and I follow, not quite pinning you against the wall, but you surely aren't going anywhere. Your breath quickens and now you're watching me like a scared rabbit.

"But what about..."

"Trust me, he's into it too. Surely you noticed the way he's been eyeing you all night," you turn positively scarlet.

"Well, I thought, maybe, but," I step even closer, your rapid breaths puffing against my neck as your shoulders softly bump into the wood paneling behind you.

"Come home with us honey," I lean in to whisper in your ear. "I can already tell we share so many tastes," I whisper, my hand ghosting over the line of your hip through the pretty floral fabric. "No one as beautiful as you should spend Valentine's Day alone." I brush my hand ever so gently along the little bulge now tenting the front of your dress, displaying your obvious excitement.

You buck against my hand but I was expecting that and I've already moved it away. You make a little needy sound in your throat.

"Miss, please," you beg.

"Ah-ah," I chide, taking your chin in my hand forcing my eyes to mine, clearly waiting for the correction.

"M-Mommy," you stumble through, shaking like a leaf.

I beam. "Good girl," I praise. I decide to press my luck and lean in for a soft peck on your stunned lips.

With a strong hand, I steer you back to the table. You gather your things while my handsome, dutiful husband hands me mine. He shoots me a questioning look and I wink. His smile turns positively wolfish.

In the parking lot, you hesitate. "How'd you get here Honey," I ask.

"Uber."

"Well we can give you our address and you can meet us there," I offer. You hesitate again for a second and then your pretty eyes lock onto mine.

"I trust you Mommy," you say with a calm certainty that makes my heart skip a beat.

I smile. "Well, come on then doll," I take your hand and lead you to our car. My husband holds the door open and you blush, struggling to make eye contact with him. Once you're in and buckled, he comes around and opens my door. I give him a passionate kiss on the lips as I slide by him and into the backseat beside you. If I needed any further proof of how excited he was about this, I squeeze the prominent bulge in his dress pants on the way past.

We get onto the road and I can tell how shy and nervous you are. Perhaps the boldness of your own actions is catching up with you. I pull you in close and let you bury your face against my shoulder. You cuddle in close to my body, leaning into me. We say nothing but I stroke your soft hair and feel the tension slowly slip out of you.

We pull up to the house and my husband opens my door, extending a hand to help me up. I take it and pull you along behind me. You squeak and stumble a little, rocking me back until his strong arms steady me. I put an arm over your shoulders, keeping you tucked in close to me as we make our way up the walk. Our place is simple but tastefully decorated. I guide you to a comfy sectional sofa while he heads to the bar stationed on the far wall.

"Do you want a drink Honey," he asks, handing me a glass, you nod and he brings you back a glass as well. He slides onto the couch on the other side of you. You stay pressed against me. Your hand shakes slightly as you tip back your drink. You drain the glass causing us both to chuckle. As you set down your glass, I intercept your hand, gently guiding it to my husband's thigh. You look surprised for a second but then you grin. Touching him, you snuggle closer to me. Gently, I stroke my hand along your jaw, tipping your pretty face up for a kiss. I kiss you gently at first, my hand going firmer as I slide it to your neck and pull you in deeper. The kiss turns passionate and you squeeze his leg as I slip my tongue between your soft lips. You moan as I tangle my tongue with yours and press you back. Soon you're sitting half in his lap as he softly strokes your sides.

Feeling the need for air, I break the kiss. He uses this opportunity to scoop you fully into his lap. Pressing you back against his chest puts on full display the bulge in your dress. I can tell it makes you self conscious. "So pretty," I say letting the fabric emphasize your shape. "I can't wait to unwrap this and see it in person. Want to see a surprise?" I ask. You nod and I reach behind you, body looming just out of reach. You squirm in his lap, but instead of touching you, I unbutton the top two buttons of my husband's dress shirt. It reveals a tight, low profile leather collar. The collar has a heavy steel ring at the front and a padlock is just visible at the side.

I unbutton two more buttons and the elastic and feathery lace of an elaborate body harness come into view. I lean in close and tell you how perfect and beautiful you are. How much I love pretty things and how wonderfully edible you look in your dress. How excited I am to get you out of it and see what you're wearing underneath. Your cheeks burn scarlet. "Is that okay darling?" I ask.

"Okay Mommy," you whisper, squirming in my husband's lap, making him groan. He's hard as a rock behind you, we've been putting on quite a show. A devilish glint comes into your eye and you do it again, rubbing his hard cock through his dress pants. I kiss you, pinning you against him, using my body to press you even more firmly against him and now you moan too. The kiss goes on as I explore your mouth, his hands on your hips holding you down. Finally, I release your mouth, nibbling and nuzzling along your neck and ear, making you gasp.

I lean even further, pressing my body against yours so I can reach past you and take his mouth in a passionate kiss. He groans and leans forward, sandwiching you between us. My breasts press up against you and you gasp. Tentative hands reach up to touch me over my shirt and I moan encouragingly.

"That's it baby, touch all you want." I reach around you, pulling him closer by his waist, pressing the hardness of his cock up against the small of your back. "Can you feel that? How excited he is for us?" You nod and squeeze my tits experimentally. "Mmm, so good, Mommy loves when you touch her just like that," at my praise you grow bolder, cupping them and lifting them to feel their weight. Watching you fondle me and rubbing up against you is proving too much for him and his hips jerk spasmodically, brushing his hardness against you more aggressively.

"Behave," I warn him in a firm tone, "If you cum from just rubbing on her like this, I'll chain you up and make you watch instead." He whines like a dog and you giggle, then like a little minx, you wiggle in his lap just to torture him. His face turns pained and he stills, gripping your hip hard and forcing himself to relax. I lean in and nip the shell of you ear whispering, "Good girl." I follow the bite with a long trailing lick down the lean line of your neck and you shudder. I kiss along the line, little things, just to appreciate your beautiful form. At the juncture where you're graceful neck meets a strong shoulder, I nip, just a little, an experiment. You moan loudly throwing your head to the side as your hips buck.

"Oh, Mommy," you gasp, pressing up more firmly against me and your hands clamp around my tits like a vice. I love that you like a little pain with your pleasure. I kiss the sting of my bite away, petting your arm and thigh soothingly. I travel along your collarbone, pressing the dress back out of my way, leaving a little trail of alternating kisses and bites while you writhe in his lap. I love your reactions and want to see them all. Gently, I run a hand up your soft inner thigh, slowly, giving you a chance to object. You don't, in fact you throw your legs open wider. I smile and press in closer, continuing my slow advance up your silken thighs. When I'm halfway to my goal, the material of your dress starts to ride up my forearms, revealing previously unseen inches of beautiful skin. My hands reach the outsides of your hips and now a pair of blue satin panties are on full display. A prominent wet spot highlights your excitement.

You look up at me with a bashful expression and nervous eyes. "Look how much you've leaked for us Honey" I tease and you blush and bury your face against his neck. "Look how pretty her little cock looks my Pet," I command him and he shifts a strong hand to join me in holding back your skirt. You whine and squirm, clearly both loving the attention and deeply embarrassed. "I can't wait to strip off these little panties and see this gorgeous cock in person, can you darling?"

"No," he rasps, voice gravelly with arousal. Hearing how turned on he is by your body makes you even more embarrassed and you try to close your legs but my grip is like iron, keeping them spread so our eyes can devour the pretty little feast you are. He captures your lips in a passionate kiss and you moan. His tongue snakes in and all thoughts of resistance leave you, you melt in his arms and your legs relax completely in my grip. You reach an arm up to slip around his neck and he pulls you closer. You're lost in the kiss so I take my opportunity to surprise you.

I lean down and softly kiss the inside of each thigh. You squeal with surprise first but he holds you firm in his arms and soon you're moaning wantonly into his mouth while I kiss along each soft, smooth thigh. As I get closer and closer I add in a few little nips with my teeth and each one makes your sweet cock jump in excitement. Above me, the two of you share sloppy passionate kisses. The wet spot on your delicate panties grows larger and larger as your excitement rises. I reach the edge of the panties and instead of pulling them down and continuing onwards as you clearly expect, I turn aside and kiss out towards your hips and along your soft, taut belly. Your whine of disappointment turns into a hiss of pleasure as one of his strong hands snakes beneath the top of your dress and his warm fingers brush over a sensitive nipple.

He continues to tease your chest, drawing gasps and moans of excitement and pleasure while I work my way back to your attention starved cock. I hook my fingers under the silky material and with a gasp your kiss is broken and you watch me with rapt attention.

"May I, Honey," I ask? You nod vigorously. "Say it," I command.

"Please Mommy," you gasp.

"With more conviction," I tease.

"Please Mommy, please take off my panties, please touch my cock, I'm aching for you," this time you're flushed, but I can tell that all this attention and pleasure has you past the point of self consciousness. With a wolfish grin, I tug down the panties, letting them catch your hard, leaking cock so that it bobs back up to slap against your soft stomach. It's beautiful, small and pink, with an angry red head leaking clear fluid.

"Look how wet you are for us, Honey," I croon, and you blush. "So pretty." I reach out and run a single, barely there finger along your aching flesh. You whine and would have bucked into me but he holds you firmly in his lap. I smile as he grinds his own excited flesh against you. He's close but I can tell he can manage. Probably should fix that for him. "Would you unbuckle Daddy's pants for me?" I ask and you shudder. Big round eyes meet mine and you nod.

I smile viciously at him over your shoulder while you shuffle in his lap, brushing against him, to get a good angle to unzip him. Your tentative little hands reach out, shaking just a little but you manage the button and zipper. I watch you gulp as you push his pants slowly back and then your eyes go wide as you push them down off his butt and you're face to face with his lace clad bulge. He's of average length, but the lace of the body suit he's wearing tents beautifully and you can see the outline of him, hard and prominent through it's broken pattern. He's leaking too, little spots of darker material clear where he's soaked through them.

"Good girl, I bet that feels so much better for him." I croon, turning you back around to face me. The movement lines his now partially exposed hardness up with the generous curve of your backside and lower back. He groans as he feels the heat of your skin against him and you give me a wicked little look then grind back against him. I laugh and lean in to reward you with a passionate kiss. I lean you back firmly against him, your head pressing against his strong chest and kiss you deeply, one hand threading in your soft hair. With my other hand, I slip your panties the rest of the way off. I let my free hand ghost over your exposed and sensitive parts while I keep you locked in our kiss, feeling you gasp and wriggle. Finally I break the kiss. You gaze up at me with a slightly dazed look of pleasure and I press one more quick peck to your pretty lips.

He wraps a strong arm around your chest, leaning back and stretching your body out before him. You both groan when his lace clad member slides along your now naked bottom. He settles you between his legs, wedging it firmly in your hairless crack where he can grind against you slowly. He glances to me for permission and I nod, his rocking continues making you both gasp and moan. He keeps you stretched out in that position, held firmly on display for me, long, elegant legs splayed. He kisses your outstretched neck, teasing along your skin, his raspy stubble brushes over the sensitive flesh there drawing gasps and whimpers from you. A strong drop of precum slowly wells from the head of your straining cock, forming a ephemeral string of pleasure before dropping to your skin.

I scoop up the drop and turn his face to mine with a strong hand. "Taste how excited you're making our new toy," I demand, before slipping my fingers inside his mouth. He groans when he tastes you, hips bucking, grinding his dick more forcefully against you. You shudder in pleasure, eyes locked on my finger in his mouth as the lace and his hardness give a tiny tug at your sensitive hole before he resumes his more gentle rocking. I run gentle fingers along the line of your jaw until I can tilt your head up to meet my eyes. "Look how much he enjoys your beautiful body, my sweet," I say, "I bet just rubbing against your perky ass could make him cum. Would you like to see it?" I ask "Would you like to feel him explode against you just from seeing your beauty and touching your soft skin?" You stare at me wide eyed for a second before giving me a bewildered nod. I smile and kiss your nose. You blush furiously. I lean over your shoulder.

"My Pet," I say to him, "did you hear our toy? You can cum if you can do it in the suit, without touching yourself." He groans and nods vigorously, his thrusts against you picking up. The hardest ones pull your cheeks apart ever so slightly and allow the rougher material of the lace to tease over your most sensitive skin. I can feel your excitement building and as I watch my Pet race towards climax, I slip my warm hands around you. I tease your head and give long strokes to your shaft, squeezing your pretty little cock between my strong hands. I meet your eyes and spit in my hand before wrapping it back around you and working you in earnest. I catch your mouth in another passionate kiss, the hand I'm not using to tease you buried forcefully in your hair. I tilt your pretty mouth up to me, holding you in place, trapping you between us. I pull just hard enough to add a little bite of pain. You pant and buck in counterpoint to his thrusts, kissing me back hard and grinding against him.

With a final strangled gasp, he releases, splattering your smooth back with intermittent ropes of his hot cum. You moan loudly, bucking against me frantically. I brush my thumb over the head of your cute cock and it's over, you explode in my hands, bucking and moaning, coating my hand and the front your dress with ropes of your cum. I stroke and tease, slowing only gradually, milking every drop out of your flagging cock until you are begging me incoherently. I'm not sure either of us know if you're begging for me to keep going or to stop, but I take mercy on you and release you. You sag back into his strong arms and he softly and appreciatively kisses your neck.

I step back and you give me a groggy pout. "Mommy, no, cuddle," you mumble as a confused look crosses your dazed and flushed face.

"I'm just getting something to clean us up Honey," I murmur kissing your soft lips and then your hair gently. "I'll be right back." I get a rag and gently clean you up. You've turned around in his arms to snuggle into his chest and he's softly stroking your hair. Once I have you cleaned up, I slide in behind you, wrapping an arm around you. You sigh and snuggle back into me. I stroke your soft hip and side nuzzling into your neck and teasing the sensitive skin just below your ear with my nose. I catch his mouth with my own and we share a loving kiss, you sandwiched between us, wrapped in both of our arms.