All Comments on 'Lost Ch. 03: The Final Chapter'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MigbirdMigbird10 months ago

Wild, bizarre ride for Daniel to find himself with a lot of help. Would have enjoyed Brianna enjoying Melissa and Mindy; you gave us only a brief tantalizing/frustrating taste — probably by design/fits with the theme. Still, should she ever re-emerge… . Entire Lost series tightly crafted, well paced debauchery with great dialogue; Brianna another one of your intriguing female leads.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well that was pretty sad and depressing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Seems to me the essence of femdom: Briana uses Daniel’s mental needs against him, it’s not a bedroom game and he will never be her lover, only a toy to be controlled like her others. The intense humiliation and her attention are his only reward as she makes him demonstrate his sexuality and admit his need. Good basis for many more stories and his use with Briana’s stable of submissives.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"He was found".... a piss stinking loser enthralled by an exploitative woman who will never lover him, oh yeah sounds just great.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

that is the essential problem of bdsm its dehumanizing. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Total control humiliation, corporal punishment, psyche cruelty mocking, etc. are toxic corrosive things. OK to be explored in short term controlled, highly negotiated scenes, with safe words, limits, etc. But to make someone a total slave, even with consent, is inherently abusive and immoral. He is indeed lost at the end of the story. not found at all.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is great why did you stop???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lost Ch. 02 Previous Part
Lost Ch Series Info