Lost Ch. 03: The Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on here?" she demanded in a baritone voice. She was still in shadow as she approached him. The beam of her flashlight focused on Daniel's hand, which was still gripping his burgeoning erection. At almost six foot tall, she towered over the kneeling man.

"That's disgusting," she said, scrunching her face. Daniel futilely tried using his hands to hide his engorged penis. His heart was racing at lightspeed. He felt lightheaded, as if he was going to pass out.

"I need to report this," she said, pulling the radio out of her belt holster and carrying out his worst nightmare.

Daniel instinctively put his hand on her wrist, stopping her from using her radio.

"No . . . please . . ." Daniel pleaded.

Daniel's mind was cycling through all the possible outcomes from this unexpected encounter - - none of them were good. He was caught masturbating in the pool area. He felt his life crashing down on him. Strangely, instead of anger, the officer's stern look morphed into a smirk. Briana stepped out of the shadows, laughing.

"Looks like Mindy really got you going, didn't she?"

Briana tugged the police officer over to her by the collar and bent her head down to plant an exaggerated kiss on her lips, just to show Daniel that she controlled everything in his life.

Daniel's impending heart attack abated as he realized his life wasn't over. He realized Briana would always be one step ahead of him. He watched with fascination as Briana unbuckled the officer's pants, thrusting her hand inside Mindy's panties and fingering her pussy.

"I control him just like I control you, isn't that right pumpkin?" Briana asked Mindy.

"Yes Mistress Briana," Mindy said breathily. Briana's hand shook in the officer's pants, furiously rubbing her sub's pussy, bringing her to her knees. She knew better than to ask for permission to cum, so she buckled her knees to stop herself from the inevitable.

Briana took her hand out of Mindy's pants and licked her palm.

"That's excited pussy," she said to Daniel. She moved her foot under his cock and rubbed it with her instep. "Are you excited Daniel?"

"Yes . . . very," Daniel confessed. Excited was an understatement. His skin was crackling with an electrical charge. Mindy looked so sexy in her security officer's uniform. Briana had never touched him before, and now her foot was on his penis.

Briana knew his answer but it gave her pleasure to hear it out loud. Melissa was her slut and now she'd added Daniel to her considerable stable. She'd have fun with the two of them in the future. But for now, it was impressing on Daniel how much power she held over him. It was the supplication of her subs that gave her that indescribable sexual thrill.

She stood over him and rubbed her foot against the underside of his erect cock. The embarrassment and humiliation only made him harder. He groaned at the pleasure of knowing Briana's foot was touching his cock.

"You can't touch me but I can touch you. Anytime I want. You want this too because you're a slut. You are a slut, aren't you Daniel?"

"Yes Mistress Briana," he replied automatically.

"Lie on your back slut," she told him. Her command gave him a shiver, feeling the power of the transfer of control to his Domme.

He willingly obeyed, feeling the cool surface of the tiles on the skin of his back. He had no control over his erection, which was protruding lewdly upward. Precum was flowing freely from the head. He was staring upwards at the ceiling of this pool area, carefree and joyfully floating in subspace, on a journey whose destination was only known by Briana.

He heard her disembodied voice instruct Mindy to strip off her clothes and straddle his face. Her pussy was fragrant and drenched. Mindy wiggled her hips, spreading her viscous pussy juice all over his face and encasing his head between her muscular thighs.

"Lick her," Briana directed. She was careful to mask the excitement in her voice. She'd planned this tryst for weeks, and to see it to fruition was what she lived for. Daniel needed no invitation. His tongue was already buried deep in Mindy's pussy. The dark-haired Amazon was getting off on Daniel's submission as well as her own. His tongue burrowed inside her pussy, making her throw her head back with a sigh tumbling off her lips.

Mindy was kneeling reverse cowgirl, so had a clear view of Daniel's needy erection, bobbing with excitement. Mindy looked at Briana and Briana nodded. She had given permission for Mindy to suck Daniel off. She peeled off her shirt and bra, scattering them on the pool deck as she shook her mane of darkly, curly hair. Daniel could see the iridescent blue light from the pool reflecting off her copper brown skin and her breasts, large and firm, jutting out from her buffed body. She bent forward to lick the head of his penis, with her long, hard nipples rubbing against his chest. It was Daniel's wet dream.

"Oh Gawd," he moaned as her plump lips slid down the shaft of his tumescent cock. The veins in his forehead started to pulse as his mind was assaulted with pleasure and the pressure of a mind-blowing orgasm was building to a crescendo. His tongue flicked incessantly against her hardened nub as he sucked in and tasted her juices. Mindy's thighs closed against Daniel's ears, crushing them. He heard the roar of the ocean as the lamb soft skin of her inner thighs and the hard muscle beneath vibrated with pleasure.

He never wanted to cum so badly in his life.

Briana burst his bubble as quickly as she had created it.

"You know my rules sluts. No cumming without my permission."

Daniel was within a hair's breadth of cumming. Mindy pulled her lips off Daniel's cock and all of the air escaped his lungs in a disappointed gasp. The orgasmic storm that was brewing in his head was gone in an instant, replaced by a feeling of emptiness and longing.

Briana delivered her final message to Daniel.

"You belong to me Daniel. All of you. Including one of the things you treasure most, your orgasms. I take this away from you to remind you of who you are and what you are to me. You're my slut to do with as I please. No, I won't hurt you, at least not physically but like today I'm going to fuck with your mind. Daniel, the most pleasurable aspects of sex are what happens between your ears. Submission is a state of mind. There's nothing physical about it. It's how you feel about me and how I feel about you. I know you want this more than anything you've ever wanted anything in your life, but it tells me for certain if you say it out loud. Can you Daniel? Do you want me?"

It was as if Briana knew exactly what was in Daniel's head. Of course he wanted her. He would shout it off her balcony if she asked (she actually considered that), so it was only rearranging his jumbled thoughts so he could coherently answer her question. He then made his life changing pronouncement:

"It's beyond want Mistress Briana. I must have you. Now that I've seen what I've become, I want what you offer . . ."

"And what do I offer Daniel?"

"The ability to be myself. To serve you."

It felt strange for Daniel to hear his confession out loud. He'd always been a good boy, and good boys didn't devote themselves to persons like Briana Drake. She showed him what he was. He was a bad boy. A very very bad boy. And now he was going to let her use him as a vessel for her pleasure - - a fuck toy to be used for her amusement and discarded like so many others when she tired of him. He would fight for every moment of her attention and savor each moment.

He knelt at her feet and bent low to plant a kiss of obedience on her foot. He dared not make eye contact with her.

With a smile of satisfaction, she reached down and raked her long slender fingers through his dark wavy hair and then patted him lightly on the top of his head.

He was lost . . . and then he was found.

* * *

12