Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 02

Story Info
Lonesome wives form a unique association.
3.5k words
4.57
30k
29

Part 2 of the 40 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

The following is obviously a continuation of Lost Creek Wives' Club (LCWC), which I highly recommend reading first as an introduction. Otherwise the following might not make much sense. And as I mentioned in the prologue to LCWC, this is my first fictional erotic story. Everyone depicted in it is purely fictitious, as well as the story line. All except for yours truly, which I took the liberty to use myself in an imaginary role as the lead character based on my own experiences and fantasies. And it's a long story with multiple parts in varying lengths, so please bear with it.

One final thing. Due the difference in subject matter, I decided to publish this chapter in the 'Loving Wives' category where as the first installment was in 'Lesbian Sex'.

As always, comments are welcome as long as they are constructive. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the short walk from Maureen's house to mine, I felt like I was walking on a cloud and was almost giddy. After the discussions my husband Jim and I had about my curiosity of having sex with another woman, I wanted to share with him what transpired, but Maureen and I agreed neither of us should. At least for now.

Soon as Jim got home from work, we went out to dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant so we could beat the usual Friday night crowd. A small family owned establishment that has some of the finest Italian food found anywhere. Even back in the North End of our hometown of Boston, or cooked by my Italian mother and grandmother.

While we were savoring our favorite dish, being a plate of veal and eggplant parmigiana with homemade pasta and sauce on the side..."You look and seem especially 'chipper' this evening Lacey. Did anything unusual happen today to cause it?"

"No, not really Jim. But I don't know what you mean by chipper?"

"You seem to glow, and have a devilish look on your face like a cat after it ate the canary."

I had to think fast to come up with something, which I'm usually good at. Otherwise, Jim is very adept at prying out of me whatever he's after."

"If you really want to know. Nothing happened today other than I've been horny as hell for some reason. I think it has something to do with me finally going through the change, which I've begrudgingly accepted I must be. As you know, my periods have been intermittent lately. I read when women do, some become insatiable as far as sex. But it could be worse, for many, it's just the opposite" Then after looking around to make sure no one was listening to us..."All I've been able to think about today is your big cock. In my mouth, pussy or ass."

I wasn't entirely lying since I was after what took place between Maureen and I. Been horny as hell ever since. I even masturbated when I first got home because I needed to orgasm again so bad. Damn near wore my pussy out fingering it. As for going through the change, there was a lot of truth to it also, of which I was past the age it usually starts.

"We never lacked for good sex so I can't imagine it getting any better. But you never know. I'm just concerned about you wanting it more since it's spotty at times because of my position. Let's hope if that's the case I can accommodate you. Otherwise we're going to have to come up with a plan B. The last thing I want is for you to be deprived, or looking else where for sex. At least without me knowing about it, or involved."

Sex between us can be spotty as he put it because of his position and the business he's in, which requires long hours, and the sometimes too frequent business trips. But him suggesting a plan "B" surprised me. And the fact he alluded to me having sex else where as long as he knew about it.

"What do you mean by a plan B?"

"I really don't know. I'd have to give it some thought. I'd be foolish not to acknowledge you weren't getting enough sex if it was the case. Or wanted more because of going through the change. As you know, the one thing I am is a realist." Which he is. "Plus there's the interest you showed about having sex with another woman when we occasionally watch porno flicks. It would be something to think about more seriously if your needs warrant it. As a matter of fact, if an opportunity should ever arise, you might want to think about taking advantage of it. And nothing would turn me on more than the thoughts of you actually having sex with another woman."

"I don't think we have to worry about formulating a plan B. At least not just yet. But it's nice to know you'd be willing to accommodate me, and it would be okay for me to give some serious thought to having sex with another woman. As for us and me personally, it might be the best option."

With that said, we finished dinner with their always excellent cannolis along with an espresso before returning home. Once we were, it wasn't fifteen minutes later before I was on my knees with Jim's cock in my mouth. As already mentioned, Jim has a big cock. Damn big actually. The first time I saw it I didn't know if I'd made a mistake by dating, and falling in love with him. Yes we were one of those couples that didn't rush into sex before we knew we were committed to each other. It was a good eight inches, and even longer at times. A big uncircumcised cock with a big cockhead. And a good two inches in diameter. Until Jim, the couple of cocks I had prior to were average in size so when I saw his huge man meat I was concerned. Worried actually, about never being able to take it comfortably in my cunt. Let alone in my asshole if he so desired. Something I hoped he wouldn't because of its size, but knew most men do at some point. As for my mouth, I figured it would be a tight fit, but could accommodate it. But who would want a diet of strictly blow jobs.

Fortunately Jim recognized his big cock was a problem. While his sex life prior to us dating was limited as mine was, he never had sex with another woman who was entirely "comfortable" with his big dick. According to him, sex was always a case of them bearing with it the best they could.

Long story short, I was able to accommodate Jim's big dick in my vagina relatively easily, and eventually my ass. Surprisingly easy for the latter, so the conventional wisdom of what will fit in your fuck hole will also fit in your asshole is very true. At least for me it was.

Being horny as I was after Maureen went down on me earlier, I had all I could do not to devour Jim's cock as I sucked it. While I've never been able to deep throat it, I was coming as close as I ever have. Over time I developed the ability to suppress my gag reflexes and as a result was taking a good six inches in my mouth and throat, and was more than ready for him to shoot his load when he suddenly asked me to stop.

"Slow down pretty lady, unless you want me to cum already."

I reluctantly released him, but only to say..."Whatever you want tonight is fine with me. If you want to shoot your load in my mouth, please do so since I know how much you enjoy it."

While he loves to cum in my mouth, it took me a while to let him, and to acquire a taste for it. Or to ignore it completely. Of which the two go hand in hand. Let's face it, if semen didn't taste as unpleasant as it does, every woman would gladly take it in their mouth, and swallow it. Otherwise you have to learn to grin and bear with it. Once I got past the taste factor, I began enjoying him ejaculating in my mouth and often found myself having an orgasm when he does. For whatever reason, when it comes time for him to cum now, I get this amazing feeling in my vagina as his dick swells and pulsates as the first cum load shoots into my mouth.

"Since you're doing such an excellent job of sucking my cock..."

I never let him finish before I took it back in my mouth and slowly bobbed back and forth until I was once again taking a good six inches repeatedly. Once I was, I picked up the pace gradually, all while sucking hard as I could. And very noisily as my salivary glands went into overdrive with saliva spewing out my mouth. Occasionally I would pull back until just his cockhead remained in my mouth and sucked it intently. I'm also one of those cock suckers that never uses their hands when performing fellatio. Jim likes nothing more than a clear view of his cock with my "luscious" lips wrapped around it as he puts it.

Eventually Jim began moaning pretty steadily before putting a hand on the back of my head and literally began face fucking me versus giving him a blow job. As he did he was shoving a good seven inches in my mouth and throat on every forward thrust. All of which I was taking relatively easily.

Jim's not one who ejaculates quickly, regardless of how aroused he is. It can be a blessing when he's fucking me either vaginally of anally, but a lot less so when I'm using my mouth. Like it or not, it can get pretty tiring when giving someone a blow job and it seems like forever before they ejaculate. Even more so with a cock big as Jim's in your mouth. So along with acquiring a taste for semen, I've learned to endure some very protracted blow jobs.

Finally Jim had both hands on my head and was moaning continuously. I even felt him begin to quiver as I held onto his butt cheeks. Then I felt his cock swell even more before he let out a deep groan and shoved it in my mouth as far as it's ever gone. So deep, I felt his pubic hair tickle the tip of my nose. Soon as he did, I felt it throb and the first cum stream shoot directly into my throat. Then a second one before he backed out and I was able to breathe again before he proceeded to fill my mouth with the rest of his load.

While Jim's cumloads are usually average in size, it was bigger than normal so I couldn't entirely contain it, or swallow it fast enough. As a result some of it oozed out my mouth and onto my chin. And thick and creamy as his semen is, it clung there like Elmer's Glue until he was completely spent.

Once he was, he released my head and I slowly let his cock slide out, but not before I gave his cockhead a few good sucks to get every last drop. Once it plopped out I stood up and we kissed while I made sure to smear my cum soaked chin against his. And as is the norm for Jim, he inserted his tongue in my mouth to get whatever was left of his load. He even licked my chin clean afterwards.

"My God Lacey, that had to be one of the best blow jobs imaginable. You never cease to amaze me. You damn near swallowed my entire dick this time. And I love the way you so willingly take my cumload in your mouth. I can't describe the pleasure it gives me the way you do."

"Truth be known Jim, I've come to like it because you enjoy it so much. And it gives me a lot of personal satisfaction. Plus it's hard not to with a man who doesn't mind eating his own cum, and seems to enjoy it. It's actually pretty neat, and quite the turn-on when you do."

"I never did until you let me cum in your mouth. I figured if you were willing to eat it, there wasn't any reason I couldn't. Or at least try it. Once I did, I kind of enjoyed it. While I've never told you this before, sometimes when I masturbate alone, I don't hesitate to lick my load off my hand. I wish I could bend over enough to take my dick in my mouth, but while I've tried, I've never been successful in spite of my long cock. But I have gotten lucky a few times and been able to shoot the first stream or two into it. As you know, the first couple can shoot pretty far."

"You forgot to mention, and pretty forcefully too, since it feels like it's shot out of a gun the times it's splattered on my face. And before I forget, in spite of us being married as long as we have, it seems I didn't know everything there is about you. Now that you shared your cute little antic with me, I want to watch you at least once shoot a cum stream into your mouth. Be a pretty cool thing to see."

"Next time we have a mutual masturbation session, I'll be sure to, but my aim isn't always that good." Then with a big smile..."Besides, I'd much rather shoot it in yours, or on you and lick it up afterwards." Which he's done often, along with going down on my pussy after he's ejaculated in it.

After we finished cleaning ourselves properly, we decided it was time to call it a night. And I slept like a baby after what was an exhausting day in many ways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Maureen called.

"Hello sweetheart, and can you talk freely?"

"Good morning Maureen, and yes I can. Jim's working in the yard."

"Good. Are you feeling any remorse this morning?"

"Not the slightest. Totally the opposite. You?"

"Same here. And it's a good thing you left when you did. It wasn't much later when John came home."

"It's a good thing you kept me away from your tits then."

"So how was the rest of your night after yesterday?"

"To sum it up, I masturbated like crazy when I got home. Then after Jim and I went out to dinner, I sucked his cock like you wouldn't believe. Slept like a dead person afterwards. You?"

"We skipped going out to dinner, since I wanted to fuck. Damn near wore John out and he couldn't imagine what got into me. Fucked me in every hole and managed to even ejaculate twice before depositing his last load in my ass."

"I bet he was thrilled."

"I think more surprised. Not that he complained."

"Same with Jim. He could tell something was different, and even if I say so myself, he got the best blow job of his life."

"I need to ask, does he cum in your mouth?"

"Of course. Doesn't John?"

"Yes, but I'm not crazy about it. You?"

"I don't mind at all. Rather enjoy it to be honest, and have orgasmed more than once when he does."

"You'll have to tell me your secret."

"No secret really, it's strictly a mental thing. Once you block out the taste factor, it's no different than Jim cumming in my ass or vagina."

"That seems to be something else we have in common...being anal sex. Do you enjoy it or just bear with it?"

"Enjoy it, and very much so. You?"

"Same here. Actually I like it as much as vaginal...maybe more. Not to change the subject, but whoever would have thought we'd be having a conversation like this before yesterday. Not me. I'm so glad you don't have any second thoughts as we have so many new and interesting things to talk about."

"During the walk home, I knew I wasn't going to regret it, and then waking up horny again this morning... Never mind, I think you get the picture. Unfortunately I had to resort to masturbating since Jim was up and already busy doing something else."

"Yes, I get the picture. Same here again, except when I woke up John was still available and I had him eat my pussy. Felt great and I cummed like crazy. The only problem is, as he was, I was wishing it was you."

"Hopefully soon. Next week for sure. We need to decide on a day."

"Monday of course. I couldn't wait any longer, but only if it's okay with you?"

"Monday isn't soon enough for me either, but we have no other choice."

"Damn, I hear John calling me so I have to go. If I don't talk to you before, I'll call you first thing Monday morning around eight o'clock. Have a great weekend sweetie, and I look forward to us being together again."

After which the call ended and I sat there thinking about her and what would take place on Monday. Made me horny as hell again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around noon, Jim came in for some lunch. When he made his way to the kitchen he found me naked as could be while making egg salad sandwiches.

As soon as he saw me..."Don't tell me your hormones are acting up?"

"How'd you guess? Now before we have lunch, I need you to fuck me with that monster cock of yours."

"Anally or vaginally? And here in the kitchen?"

"In my pussy, and yes here in the kitchen."

After which I walked over and undid his shorts. Soon as it fell to his feet I pulled his briefs down and began stroking his dick while we kissed. Thankfully it didn't take long before his cock was rip roaring hard. I then bent over on the kitchen table with my legs spread.

Jim didn't need to be told what to do next before I felt his hands on my hips and his cockhead entering my vaginal opening.

"God, you're wet as can be already."

"I know, and all the better so we didn't have to fool around as far as any foreplay. Now fuck me...and good and hard as I need to orgasm badly."

As always, Jim took it slow and easy at first until his cock was all but fully embedded in my cunt. Once it was, his grip tightened on my hips before he began a slow but steady humping motion. Gradually it became a little faster as I loosened up, and it felt heavenly once it did. Hard to believe how all my holes easily adapted to his big cock. So much so, I doubt I'd ever get any satisfaction from a smaller dick again.

"God Jim, your cock feels extra good today. I can't tell you how I love your beast doing me. Now fuck me like you mean it, and don't stop until I cum."

He did, and very methodically, with long and deliberate strokes all while going incrementally faster. And the faster he did, the louder the squishy sounds became every time he slammed into my fuck hole.

"C'mon Jim! I need you to go faster and to fuck me like the slutty bitch I am."

Jim's not much of a "talker" when we have sex, but I usually make up for it. And I can get pretty nasty. He's often asked if I ever did voice overs for pornographic videos the way I carry on at times. Or where I learned to talk so dirty, which I blame him and how his awesome dick makes me feel.

After a while Jim was fucking me so hard, the kitchen table along with us was moving across the floor. Eventually it stopped against the wall and I was taking the full brunt of his pounding.

"Mother-fucker Jim. You couldn't be fucking my hungry cunt more perfectly."

And he was when we both simultaneously began moaning loudly and orgasmed. Me slightly ahead of him along with a series of loud screeches, and multiple spasms and gushes of pussy juice. Just as they began to subside, Jim let loose with a loud groan before pulling me tightly against him and I felt his first cum stream shoot against my cervix. Followed rapidly in succession by what seemed like a half dozen more and brought on a second orgasm.

"God, I love the feel of your hot load when it shoots into me. Be it my cunt, mouth or ass."

"You couldn't like it anymore than me Lacey. I can't imagine a better receptacle than one of your holes to deposit it in. "

Once he was fully spent he removed his slowly shrinking dick, which big as it is even semi-hard, felt awesome as it slowly slid out my fuck hole. Soon as it was, I got on my knees before taking it in my mouth to suck it dry. Once satisfied it was, I let it plop from my mouth before standing and we kissed very lovingly.

When we stopped, Jim looked at me..."Now would it be asking too much for you to finish getting me lunch?"