All Comments on 'Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 02'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

Loved it

26thNCuck Approved

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you 26thNCuck, I'm truly pleased you loved it.

jtukeejtukeeover 3 years ago
brilliant. i want more

See my positive comment for chapter 1 in the Lesbian story section. i can't wait for the spirit to move you to write future chapters. well done again

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Sigh. Based on the rating, you had a good lesbian story. You should have left it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If that 26thCuck approves it....

you know it's trash. One Star in honor of that moron. Stop stealing other's names. You're not fooling anybody.

Kicker73Kicker73over 3 years ago

I have a feeling this is going to turn out to be a great series. I dare say your writing is getting better. Nice cum swap scene, I look forward to you writing about the antic described.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 3 years ago
Loving wives.

Where the scoring is brutal.

The writing was good and I will check out some of your other stories.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Kicker73 and jtukee, for the kind comments on this. And the next chapter is already done and will be be published in a week or so in the 'Lesbian Sex' category.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 3 years agoAuthor

To anonymous: Once star in honor of that moron?? Please spare me from rating any of my other narratives.

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
Constructive Comments for a 1* Story

Recommend that you include in your Part 2 prologue that this story is about:

A group of lying, cheating, untrustworthy slut wives who turn their husbands into cuckolds. That they are working to destroy as many marriages in their group as they can. 1*

Thoughts for you next chapter:

Wouldn’t it be nice for the charities and families to find out what kind of cheating sluts these are? Karma is always alive and well . . . How many divorces would this generate on average when this was “accidently” found out? Biggest risk to the group would be the daughters living at home or would the sluts cause their “grown” daughters to be drawn into this despicable group and they get caught? Or maybe that could draw in their mothers and their female children who have left home.

=================================================

The author recommended that the reader go back and read part 01. I did read it. Recommend that part one be moved to Loving Wives – it would fit better there with the wives cheating on their husbands. Part one is also a 1* there is nothing in part one that is beautiful. This is a large group of "married" women who forgot their marriage vows. Empty nesters with two still have full grown daughters at home. All the women in the group must be proud of what a nice group of cheating sluts they are . . .

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 3 years agoAuthor

To OBSunSeeker: You obviously need to stick to reading stories in the 'Romance' category where everything ends with everyone living happily ever after.

Graison89Graison89over 3 years ago

Замечательно. Ждем продолжения))

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 3 years agoAuthor

To Graison89: Спасибо, и часть 3 только что была опубликована в зрелой категории.

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2about 3 years ago

You better ignore OBSunSeeker, most of the rest of us will. Why do people like that want to ruin everyone else's enjoyment

Please continue this tale, most everyone loves where it is going. Each chapter is better than the last.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

i had to go read the critism, altho most who leave negative comment, they left their name, good way to start, i did not agree with them, and loved this lesbian story. I also know that neglected wife find comfort with other wife's and i dont feel same sex is in any way cheating. anyways, great story , and i hope it has more chapter. thanks for sharing.

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

Dessert first. What did you have for lunch (!)

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Didn't enjoy the male intervention with Lacy but just the conversation between the two women was a 100% more sexy than the thrills Lacy endured with John.

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

Great story. The last sentence was a hoot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So far each section has made me hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
927 Followers
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES