Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 30

Story Info
The big day with Walter and Nancy finally arrives.
7.7k words
4.75
4.9k
7

Part 31 of the 40 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

The following is a continuation of the Lost Creek Wives' Club (LCWC) series, and as always I recommend reading the prior one first. Especially in this case since it's been so long before posting this latest installment, which once again I apologize for the long delay. And this as with a previous installment in the series will be posted in two parts. Part 30 and 30.5, so please bear with it.

As always, comments are welcomed as long as they are constructive. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't take long before my clitoris was about to burst from how nicely Nancy was tonguing my asshole. It was rare to have an orgasm from just anilingus, but here I was only seconds from having one. And from the way I felt, it was going to be a gusher of an orgasm.

That's until Nancy's landline phone on one of the night tables next to the bed started ringing.

Unfortunately it was a replica of an antique French rotary style phone to match the room's décor, and lacked a display so it was impossible to know who, or what number was calling.

After the third ring, Nancy reluctantly stopped tonguing my asshole... "I'm afraid I'm going to have to answer it, Lacey. The only landline phones with displays are downstairs, and whoever it is might hang up without leaving a message before I reach one. God forbid, it could be Walter."

When she got off the bed to answer it, it's when I first saw the strapless dildo she was wearing. Obviously she had plans to do a lot more than just orally pleasure my asshole.

I didn't expect something like it when she went into her walk-in closet, and instructed me not to peek when she returned. I assumed she was getting one of her sex toys such as a hand held dildo, but never a strapless one to fuck me with. I couldn't imagine she even had a more common strap-on dildo with being new to Sapphic sex. That's unless her husband liked being "pegged" as it's called, or fucked in the ass by his wife as some men do.

After she said hello and listened to whoever was on the other end... "You'll be home when?" Then after a short pause... "Okay, and no I don't need anything." But quickly reversed herself... "No wait, yes I do." Then proceeded to give who had to be Walter, a short list. And based on the items she rattled off, it would require him to make more than one stop.

After she hung up... "Damn it, of all days for him to come home early. I can't think of the last time he did. And on a Monday." Then after pausing for a second... "I'm so sorry Lacey, and just when I couldn't have been enjoying tonguing your adorable asshole more."

"You? You can't imagine how I feel as I was just about to cum from it." Then as I looked at the strapless dildo between her legs... "But from the looks of things, it seems you had more in mind than just tonguing it?"

After she looked down at the dildo, she jokingly asked... "What gives you that idea?"

"Maybe it's the six inch pink thing protruding from between your legs, which also happens to look like a penis. Not that I would have minded, and would have enjoyed it. By the way, it was quick thinking on your part to give Walter a list of things to pick-up on his way home."

"I figured if I didn't we'd be rushing around like two chickens with our heads cut off."

We both then looked at the digital clock radio on the other night table and after shrugging our shoulders proceeded to freshen-up in the bathroom real quick before getting dressed. We then straightened up her bedroom before making our way to the front door to say our goodbyes.

"I'm so sorry Lacey, how today came to an abrupt end."

"Not much you could do about it. Just be thankful Walter called first. I can't imagine what his reaction would have been if he walked in on us while you were sodomizing me."

"That would have been embarrassing. And while I didn't get to do it this time, don't think for a second I won't the next chance I get."

"If there's one thing I learned about you Nancy, you're very determined once you set your mind to something. Not that I'm going to offer any resistance when the time comes."

After we kissed one last time, and just as I began to open the front door to leave... "I love you Lacey, I truly do."

"I know Nancy, and I love you too."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the drive home, I couldn't help but wonder how Nancy was prepared to fuck me anally with a strapless dildo. Not that I haven't been before by Louise. Even by Maureen with her strap-on more than once. But unlike with Louise or Maureen, for someone as new to Sapphic sex as she was to have a strapless dildo was surprising. No doubt I would question her about it the next time we talked.

As soon as I arrived home I checked my cell phone for messages. The only new one was from Donna, informing me she would be staying in Wisconsin for a few weeks to take care of her mother-in-law after she suffered a stroke. Fortunately it wasn't a severe or debilitating one, but a relatively minor one, if there is such a thing with a stroke. She still was in need of some in-home care for a while, and with Donna's husband being her only child, he felt they should provide it until such time she could be on her own again.

After I replied, I proceeded to get dinner ready for Jim and I.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Nancy called while I was having my first cappuccino. When I answered it, I told her I was in the middle of something and would call her right back so I could text Maureen to let her know I'd be on the phone for a while. More than likely it would be a long conversation and I didn't want Maureen to get upset with me again if she tried to call.

After I did, and Nancy and I exchanged morning pleasantries... "You need to tell me where you got the strapless dildo you were going to use on me? And whatever possessed you to get one?"

"I got the idea from watching lesbian porn. As well as a few other things I'd like to try with you. As for getting the dildo, it was the easy part thanks to overnight FedX. But deciding which one wasn't. I still don't know if I made the right choice until I actually use it. Hint, hint."

"Don't worry, you will. While it was unfortunate you didn't yesterday, from my limited experience of being on the receiving end of one, it looked like it'll do the job for you. And it was a wise choice with it being the type that inserts in both your vagina and anus instead of just your vagina."

"Why, have you ever used one Lacey?"

"No I haven't. But the one time one was used on me, it was like yours and the user was very pleased with it. As well as I was from my end of things. She loved it versus using a strap-on. Between the two, the strapless dildo was way more pleasurable for her. She even orgasmed when I did."

"Hopefully I'll find out soon."

"That's only if you promise I can use it on you too?"

"Fair enough. Now onto a different subject..."

I didn't give her a chance to finish... "Let me guess, it has something to do with Saturday night?"

"Yes it does, but how did you know?"

"It's all you've talked about ever since we asked if you and Walter would like to join us."

"It's also all I think about since you asked. Do you blame me?"

"Not really. With it being your first time I can appreciate it'll consume all your thoughts until the time comes. Now what would you like to know that we haven't already discussed?"

"What to expect, or what will take place?"

"We've already been through it, Nancy. Once again, there's no set agenda. What happens...happens. And with everyone's consent. If one of us isn't keen on something, we won't do it. Obviously intercourse and oral sex are a given, but after that, everything else is fair game. And once again, it's as long as everyone is amiable to it. I wish I could tell you we'll do this, this and that, but I can't."

"You and I have talked about sex with our husbands so many times I have a pretty good idea of what it will be like with Jim, but what about John? Maureen even?"

"First of all, from what you've told me about Walter, John is the same as far as his penis size. Average with about a six inch dick. If you're concerned about meeting his expectations, he's easy to please. Not forgetting the fact that between him and Jim, just having intercourse with you will make their night. Let alone if you suck either one of their dicks, or they get to fuck you in the ass. Or who knows what else."

"That's good to know. Now what about Maureen?"

"Are you asking for yourself, or for Walter?"

"Both."

"As for Walter, Maureen is open to just about anything. Not forgetting she has a body to die for. I can't think of a thing she probably wouldn't do and enjoy. I wasn't even surprised when she asked to be DPed. Not that I haven't fantasized about it. And after seeing how much she enjoyed it, I plan on giving it a try myself at least once."

"I'm more curious about her expectations as far as me?"

"If you're concerned about her wanting to have sex with you, I have no doubt she will after she meets you in person at dinner Thursday night. But even if she does, and you're open to it, this Saturday night would not be the time or place. We're getting together as couples and heterosex will mainly be on the menu."

"That's good to hear."

"Why's that?"

"I don't know if I could have Sapphic sex with someone while others watched since I'm still new at it."

"I can appreciate you wouldn't, but like I said, it won't be the case so don't worry about it."

"I hope so as it's also a very personal thing for me at present."

"Meaning?"

"Personal, as it's something special with just you, and I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else."

"You know I have. Does it bother you?"

"In some ways, yes. While I can't change the past, I would have liked your first time to have been with me too. But the fact you have had sex with other women made my first time all the more pleasurable. I can't imagine what it would have been like if you weren't experienced, but..."

She never finished. She purposely left her thoughts hanging in the air, which left me with a dilemma. Since I've been there myself, I knew how she felt. I felt the same way about Maureen at first. Still do in many ways with her being my first Sapphic lover, and us still being intimate and such close friends as we are. But my feelings eventually evolved and I knew Nancy's would too.

"If it's any consolation Nancy, when women at our age first explore their bisexuality, it's nearly always with someone who already has. Otherwise we probably never would, which would have been a shame for us because of the way we always felt about each other. As for me, if Maureen hadn't taken the initiative, I can assure you nothing ever would have happened between her and I. I would have been too afraid of ruining our friendship if it was up to me. And if she hadn't, I can also assure you for as long as I've been attracted to you, we wouldn't be where we are for the same reason."

"I guess I owe Maureen a big thank you then."

"In some ways we both do. Now one last thing, it will only be a matter of time before you find yourself attracted to someone besides me and be interested in having sex with them. And them with you. I'm sure more than one woman has flirted with you without you realizing it in the hopes of getting between your legs. The only difference is now you won't be oblivious to it. If and when it happens, I want you to promise me you won't let your feelings for me get in the way if you would like to pursue it with them."

"I doubt that will happen, Lacey. Not the way I feel about you."

"Trust me, it will. Just promise me you won't and we'll leave it at that for now."

"I promise, but I doubt very much it'll ever be the case."

While I wanted to impress upon her how her feelings would eventually change, I didn't want to belabor the issue and decided to change the subject... "Now you didn't tell me why Walter came home early yesterday?"

"He wasn't feeling well, although it is unusual for him to come home when he doesn't. He usually bears with it until it's his normal time to leave. But the good news is, he felt fine this morning and is back at work."

"That's good to hear. I just hope he's fully over whatever was ailing him. Of all weeks, I hate for him to come down with something and for you two not to be able to make it to dinner Thursday. Or even worse, for our planned get-together Saturday night."

"I don't think it'll be the case, but even if he is and can't make it, I'll be there 'stag'."

After I laughed... "I doubt very much Walter will go along with that. We'll just postpone things relative to you two joining us. One way or another it seems inevitable. Now I hate to end our interesting conversation, but I really need to go. I need to get my bike ride in, and then Maureen and I are going to the Mall in Indy to do some serious binge shopping."

"Sounds like fun, but do you think there's any way you and I can get together again before Thursday night?"

"As much as I'd like to, it'll be impossible, Nancy. Obviously I can't today, then tomorrow I have a luncheon date with my friend Louise. What about you, do you have anything planned?"

"Nothing until tomorrow, but it isn't anything I couldn't cancel. Hint, hint."

After I laughed again... "Like Maureen has said more than once about me...'I think I created a monster.' I swear you're insatiable already when it comes to Sapphic sex."

"You only have yourself to blame."

"You sound like me now, and as Maureen would say when I blame her... 'If it wasn't me, it would have been someone else.' Now with that thought planted in your pretty little head, I really need to go."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next two days flew by. Maureen and I shopped until we almost literally dropped. And I couldn't have enjoyed a long leisurely lunch the next day more than with my dear friend Louise.

Dinner Thursday evening couldn't have gone better if we wanted it to. Amazingly well, and needless to say, it resulted in us finalizing plans to get together Saturday evening at John and Maureen's house. And from the way we said our goodbyes by hugging and kissing in the parking lot, it couldn't come fast enough.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I expected, Nancy called bright and early the next morning as I was having my first cappuccino.

"Good morning Nancy, and I had a feeling you'd call."

"Good morning Lacey, and am I getting that predictable?"

"No, but I knew you'd want to talk again about Saturday night now that us all getting together is all but assured. Not that I wouldn't be the same way if the roles were reversed. So what would you like to talk about that we already haven't?"

"Nothing really other than being so damn nervous about it. And at the same time so excited. Does that make sense?"

"Yes and no. I can appreciate you being excited now that you met John and Maureen, but I also thought you'd be less nervous by now. As I've said more than once, everything will be fine, and you and Walter will be going home at the end of the night grinning from ear to ear. Not forgetting how much you'll fuck each other's brains out the next day. That's if you're not too sore."

"Now there's a thought...too sore to have sex. Never been in that situation."

"Only kidding about the too sore part, but you will end up having more than your fair share of sex. And hopefully enjoy it as much as anyone could their first time."

"Was it the case with you, Lacey?"

"Very much so. Why do you think we keep getting together?"

"Stupid question I guess."

"Not at all. There's no such thing as a stupid question. With that in mind, and while I can't imagine there is, is there anything you haven't asked me about at this point?"

"What should I wear?"

"Since you won't have your clothes on for long hopefully, there's no need to look your best as far as what you wear. Besides, you already wowed everyone last night the way you were dressed. Plus you even took my breath away with your hair slicked back with styling gel. And so you'll know, the next time just you and I get together, I expect you to have your hair the same way. I can't tell you how wet I got thinking of how you'd look with your head between my legs with your hair like that."

"It's nice to know it was such a hit with you, and you can count on it. Now what about everyone else?"

"You already know what Jim thinks of you, but he was even blown away with how terrific you looked. As for John, I'm surprised he was able to consume any food after the way he devoured you with his eyes. Of course Walter had the same problem when it came to Maureen. With both of them seeing each of you for the first time in person they couldn't have been more pleased. And you and Maureen couldn't have looked better in a seductive way if you tried."

"You looked pretty damn sexy yourself Lacey. I had all I could do not to gawk at you."

"I noticed, and so you'll know, I also found myself ogling you and Maureen more than I should have. Now, as far as what to wear, a simple sundress or just pants and a dressy top is fine. But no undergarments. Bra or panties. You want to look your best when you first get undressed, and that means having no panty or bra lines. Also no jewelry except maybe for stud earrings and maybe an ankle bracelet to draw attention to your pretty feet. Rings are fine, as long as they aren't something like a cocktail ring, which could scratch someone."

"You seem like an old pro at this?"

"No, just a quick learner. As for no undergarments, it's more from my experience photographing women nude. What little I've done of it. Especially of women our age where the impressions in our skin from wearing panties and a bra take longer to fade, or disappear, than someone much younger. With John and Jim seeing you naked for the first time, I'm sure you want to look even better than they envision you will."

"You're something else Lacey. You think of everything. Now don't forget, Walter will be seeing you naked for the first time too. And Maureen."

"I can assure you, he'll be thrilled when it comes to Maureen. As for me, maybe not so much. But definitely with Maureen. You either."

"You underestimate yourself, Lacey. But why do you say I'll be thrilled with Maureen too?"

"I didn't say anything earlier, but I couldn't help notice how you were looking at her in between looking at me. And her at you."

"Do you think she noticed?"

"I'm sure she did, and much to her delight. Are you surprised the way you did?"

"I might have been if it wasn't for the talk we had at the Electric Percolator after I found myself admiring Sandra's bum. Lovely as Maureen is, it was impossible not to. Especially knowing she's bisexual."

"While I haven't talked to Maureen this morning, I could tell from the way she was looking at you, albeit more discreetly. She's just as smitten with you. Maybe more so."

After a short pause, Nancy then added... "It's going to be a more interesting evening than I expected. Until last night I was just worried about Jim and John, but now I'm just as nervous about Maureen after meeting her."

While most women won't admit it, when we get dressed to go out, regardless of the reason or where, we usually do so with other women in mind. Simply put, we dress to impress other women more so than the opposite sex. Even to the point where they'll be jealous or envious of how we look in something. Same goes if we're ever in a situation where another woman might see us naked for some reason. Or even partially undressed.