Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that in mind... "It's not surprising to be nervous about Maureen seeing you naked for the first time. While John and Walter won't be disappointed, just the opposite and justifiably so. I can assure you Maureen will be just as impressed as I was the first time I saw you in all your naked glory. So stop worrying. Otherwise you'll be a basket case by tomorrow night. If you don't, the next thing I know is you'll be canceling out on us at the last minute. Or be a nervous wreck if you do make it."

"No I won't Lacey, and thanks for the kind and reassuring words. And for trying to put my mind at ease. Actually you helped a lot, and I can assure you I'll be there with 'bells' on."

After she paused for a second... "With that said, I'll let you go. I'm sure Maureen has been trying to get a hold of you too."

"I have received a few prompts that someone's been calling, and it's most likely her at this early hour. But before we say our goodbyes, don't hesitate to call me if you need to. The last thing I want is for you to get into a panic over something you forgot to ask about. Okay?"

"Okay Lacey, and Maureen did say to be there at seven?"

"Yes she did, and don't be late or else we're liable to start without you."

After the call ended my phone immediately began chiming. It was Maureen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally the long awaited get-together arrived, and surprisingly without any more phone calls from Nancy. Jim and I arrived early so we could help with preparing things. While Jim and John rearranged the living room to make room on the floor for three tri-folding mattresses, I helped Maureen in the kitchen with making a couple of platters of "finger food" to eat, if and when we took a break with things.

As we were, Maureen asked... "So how do you expect things to go tonight with Walter and Nancy?"

"As nervous as Nancy's been, I'm nervous. I just hope it wasn't a mistake asking them to join us."

"Well, you know them better than I do. Especially Nancy. So if you're nervous, I guess I should be too."

"Don't be. It's not as though they're strangers, or a couple neither of us knows very well. It would have been a lot riskier with a couple we didn't. Being it's Walter and Nancy, I'm sure everything will be fine in spite of it being their first time and me being nervous. But we still shouldn't be surprised if there is a hiccup or two. Even if there is, I doubt it'll be serious enough to ruin things. Besides, as much as they've wanted to do something like this, they could very well make it an evening we won't forget."

"Maybe it's just me, but after meeting them first, I'm thinking it will be."

"I hope you're right. Since I'm the one who suggested asking them to join us, I feel the onus will be on me if it doesn't pan out well. And if it doesn't, I doubt we'll ever entertain the thought of including another couple again."

"I guess we would blame you."

"Thanks a lot. I'll be sure to remember that the next time you suggest trying a new sex toy you just bought on me."

Just then, the security system signaled a car was coming up their long driveway. When we checked the monitor in the kitchen, it was Walter and Nancy. And by the time displayed on the screen, they were early.

"Why don't you let them in Lacey, while I finish up here."

Just as I arrived at the front door the doorbell rang. When I opened it and Nancy saw it was me, she reached for her neck and started jingling a tiny bell that was attached to a black velvet cosplay choker.

I had to laugh... "You did say you'd be here with bells on, but I thought you meant it figuratively." Then after I looked at Walter as he shrugged his shoulders... "And don't tell me you plan on wearing it all night."

"I most certainly do, so get used to hearing it as I intend to give it a real workout." Which made me laugh again, and also realize how relaxed she seemed, and intent on having a good time.

After we hugged and kissed, I led them to the kitchen, where John and Jim were also now. After everyone greeted each other, which included more than just a friendly kiss initiated by Maureen between her and Nancy, John got a bottle of beer for the men and a glass of wine for us ladies before proposing a toast.

"Here's to dear old friends and soon to be new ones, after what I'm sure will be a memorable evening."

Maureen seconded it, and we then broke up into two groups with us ladies in one and the men in the other before they drifted off to the living room.

After we chatted about our day, Nancy while looking at me asked how we would determine who would be with who when the adult activities first began.

"Good question Nancy, and since it's our first time with another couple, I'm not sure. Lately when it's just the four of us, one of us would simply say 'what are we waiting for' before we got undressed and openly had sex with each other's spouse. But with three couples, and it being your first time, I suppose we'll have to put some thought into who pairs up with who at first."

Maureen then added... "If it's up to the men, Walter would have to decide between me and Lacey. As for Lacey and I, I don't think it really matters. When it comes to John and Jim, I'm sure they'd both like to be first with you Nancy."

Nancy then asked... "But what says the men get to choose?"

Before Maureen could reply... "Nothing does. I think Maureen was just thinking out loud. Why? Do you have a preference of who you'd like to start things off with?"

Nancy then looked at Maureen before saying... "No offense Maureen, but I'd like it to be with Jim. Mainly because of how long I've known him, and always been attracted to him. Not forgetting all the times you and I talked Lacey, about our sex life at home and you stressed how good it was with Jim. Not forgetting how you've mentioned how well endowed he is and the certain benefits that come with it."

After I looked at Maureen, who also couldn't wait for Jim to fuck her with his big dick when we had our first foursome... "I guess I shouldn't be surprised. And I know Jim has a thing for you too. Lord knows he talks about you enough, especially the last two weeks. The question is, how do we go about it without making it obvious and offending John."

After we all just looked at each other for what seemed like five minutes, Maureen finally spoke up... "With all of us together for the reason we are, I'm sure once we're all in the living room there will be a certain uneasiness about things with it being Walter and Nancy's first time. That is, everyone will ignore the 'elephant in the room' of why we're all there. Call it human nature, but no one is going to want to be the one who first suggests we start having sex with each other."

After Maureen paused for a second... "We probably should have thought more about how to start things off beforehand, but since we didn't, we could casually suggest playing a game to get things started. Something like 'truth or dare', or strip poker even. Unfortunately by playing a game to start things off won't necessarily mean Nancy will get to be with Jim at first. At best it would be a 50-50 proposition.

With that in mind, how about we do this? As soon as I sense everyone is chomping at the bit to get started with the 'adult' activities, I'll suggest that since we're all probably a little apprehensive about things with it being Walter and Nancy's first time, that maybe you Lacey would be nice enough to begin things as when just the four of us first got together. Of course I'm not exactly sure how I'll go about proposing it until the time comes, but I'll be sure it comes across like I just thought of it versus it being something we planned."

After Maureen looked at me... "That's if you don't mind Lacey? I know John won't. There isn't anything he enjoys more than when you give him a blow job as good as you are. Plus after you do, he'll be out of commission for a while, which will allow Nancy and I to do whatever with Jim and Walter respectively. And since you'll have the luxury of watching us, as we will you very attentively, maybe you can video us with Walter's super duper iPhone for our viewing pleasure at a later time."

Being the exhibitionist I am, I was thrilled about her suggestion, but didn't want to seem excited about it... "Since our goal is to ensure Nancy gets to be with Jim first, and I can't come up with anything better, I'm willing to go along with it. What about you Nancy, do you have a better idea?"

"You're forgetting I'm entirely new at this. Besides, there's nothing I'd like more than to watch you give someone a blow job. I have a feeling I'll be in for a real treat as good as you are at eating pussy."

Soon as the words were out of her mouth about me being good at eating pussy, I could see she felt it was the last thing she should have said in front of Maureen.

Maureen could too, and seeing it troubled her... "Nancy, there's no need to be concerned about mentioning anything relative to you and Lacey. I'm well aware of you two being intimate as you have been. There isn't anything Lacey and I don't share with each other because of how close we are, and I couldn't be happier for you both."

Her pained expression was immediately replaced by one of relief... "Thank you Maureen, I thought for sure I put my foot in my mouth."

"You didn't. Actually it's kind of a good thing you did say something. That way neither one of us has to walk on eggshells afraid to say anything about our personal relationships with Lacey. Besides, I couldn't agree with you more about Lacey's pussy eating skills."

"Then it isn't just me?"

"Hell no! But to be honest, I'd never thought she'd be as good as she is. I'm sure Lacey has told you about us..." Of which Nancy nodded her head in the affirmative. "...and about yours truly being the first person she had Sapphic sex with. To make a long story short, I never imagined she would be as good as she is at eating pussy. I assumed she'd eventually be good at it as most women are, but not to the degree she is. And how she developed a passion for it the way she has. Way beyond anything I've ever experienced before. I just hope some of it rubs off on you and I get the opportunity one day to find out if it has."

Before Nancy could reply, Maureen quickly continued... "As for you being in for a real treat when she performs fellatio...you will be. Take it from me, you're in for a rude awakening if you think you're good at it. I know I was, and my blow jobs have never been the same."

Just as we all were laughing, John walked into the kitchen to get three more beers. It couldn't have been better timing. Otherwise I'm sure Nancy would have wanted Maureen to elaborate more about getting an opportunity to find out if my pussy eating skills rub off on her. After finally meeting Maureen, and both of them seemingly smitten with each other, she seemed excited about such a prospect. Even in spite of proclaiming just a few days ago she couldn't imagine having sex with any woman other than me.

After John had the three beers from the refrigerator in hand... "What made the three of you laugh like you were?"

"You don't want to know John." And it was Maureen.

"Knowing you, it's probably best that I don't. By the way, when are you girls going to join us in the living room? Or do you plan on spending all night here in the kitchen?"

"We'll be right behind you after we get another glass of wine."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as we entered the living room I noticed how Nancy's eyes widened when she saw the tri-folding mattresses on the floor in the center of the room. It seemed like she wanted to say something as her mouth started to open, but didn't. I couldn't help but worry if the sight of them, and the thought of what we would be doing on them in front of each other, suddenly gave her second thoughts about things.

Walter and Jim were sitting on a sofa, while John was seated in an armchair near it. With that being the case, we all sat on another sofa on the opposite side of the mattresses. Probably a bit farther apart than everyone liked, but it couldn't be helped with the way John and Jim arranged the room. Something I made a mental note to talk to them about for future get-togethers with another couple, or couples.

As feared, we talked about everything and anything but why we were all there. Even with the mattresses on the floor, we all avoided talking about the obvious. It was as though everyone was afraid if they were the first to say something they would be struck by a bolt of lightning.

Finally after another round of drinks, and a trip to use the bathroom by us girls, it became obvious everyone was getting anxious about things.

Finally when I thought to myself, if Maureen didn't say something soon, I would. She finally did... "Hopefully it's not just me, but I think we've all procrastinated long enough about why we're all together like this. I can appreciate we're all nervous because it's Walter and Nancy's first time, but we really need to get things started or else we'll be here all night. With that in mind, I was going to suggest we watch some porn to get us motivated. That's until I thought of something better."

After she paused for a second, she looked at me before saying... "If you don't mind Lacey, and with John's permission, would you mind giving him a blow job like you did the first time just us four had sex together? It was an amazing way to begin our first time, and it sure beats watching porn videos."

Obviously I feigned a stunned expression before purposely hesitating as though I needed to give it some thought. Finally I looked at John... "You okay with it John? I am if you are, and Maureen is right. It's long past time for us to get the show on the road."

Without saying a word, John stood up and started to get undressed. I also stood up and walked towards him as I first kicked off my sandals before removing my sundress.

As I advised Nancy, I wasn't wearing anything underneath it and was butt naked by the time I reached him. I also noticed how Walter's eyes lit up when he saw me in my birthday suit for the first time, and how he seemed pleased at what he saw.

By the time I reached John he was totally naked and I nicely instructed him to get comfortable in the armchair with his bum on the edge of the seat cushion and his legs spread. Once he was, I leaned over to kiss him before I knelt upright between his legs. But not before placing a throw pillow from the nearby sofa under my knees.

John's penis was limp as could be. No doubt from how nervous he was with just him and I being naked. Not that he was going to be the main focus of their attention. I would be once I started sucking his cock.

Everyone else was just as anxious too, but for different reasons. Particularly in Walter and Nancy's case with it being their first time seeing two people have sex up close and personal.

As for me, being the exhibitionist I am, I couldn't have been more thrilled about doing one of my favorite things with an audience. Including John, since there isn't a man alive that doesn't watch you like a hawk when you suck his cock. I simply love the feeling I get from being watched while having sex, and how it affects me. Makes whatever you're doing ten times more enjoyable.

John's penis was just the way I like to start a blow job. Totally limp and flaccid as could be. There's nothing I enjoy more than a cock becoming fully erect in my mouth as it grows in length and girth until it fills it.

When I first took it in the fingers of one hand, I noticed everyone gathering around us. Two on each side with Jim and Nancy together, and Walter and Maureen on the other. I also notice Jim had his super duper iPhone as Maureen calls it pointed at me. Not sure whose idea it was to video me. Not that I minded.

I first pulled John's foreskin back before taking all of his dick in my mouth, which was barely three inches, limp as it was. Then as I gently began to suck it, I made it a point to rest my forearms and hands on John's thighs so everyone would have a clear view of things. It was also helpful for their viewing pleasure that I kept my hair cut short.

Gradually I sucked John's dick more intently along with swirling my tongue around it, and quickly achieved the desired results as his dick began to swell and grow almost immediately. It didn't take long before it was fully erect and I had to back off slightly.

John's dick is normally just shy of six inches when fully erect, but disproportionately fat. A good inch and half in diameter, but it felt noticeably larger in my mouth from when I've sucked it before. It could have been just me, but it seemed longer and bigger in girth. John either took a little blue pill in preparation for tonight's activities, which also gets Jim's dick noticeably bigger and harder, or I was responsible for it.

Either way, with his cock more aroused than in the past, it made me more determined to give him the best blow job he ever experienced. Not forgetting putting on the best show possible for everyone else's pleasure.

With a steady up and down bobbing motion I incrementally went down on it deeper and deeper until the tip of his cockhead started to enter my throat. Once it did, I backed off just enough so I could repeatedly mouth fuck all but the last inch or so of his cock. And all while I held onto his hips for leverage as my head and mouth did all the work.

Soon as I developed a smooth rhythm, saliva began oozing out my mouth and down his cock shaft. And to make it even more pleasurable for John, I would occasionally take his entire cock in my mouth and throat.

Just briefly for a second at most before backing off so I wouldn't start gagging. But long enough for John to enjoy the satisfaction a man seems to get with their cock fully inserted in your mouth.

While I'm not the best when it comes to repeatedly deep throating someone, I've found doing it at least intermittently does wonders for the recipient. Not forgetting with Jim recording me, how the brief moments with his cock fully buried in my mouth, along with the copious amounts of saliva pouring out of it, would make for a great video.

As I became totally consumed with sucking John's cock, love juice began flowing out my pussy. I usually get wet from the personal enjoyment I get from orally pleasuring someone, but not to the degree where it was streaming down the inside of my thighs. No doubt four people watching me, along with being videoed, had a lot to do with it. What more could an exhibitionist ask for?

Then while least expecting it, I suddenly felt a hand on my back. And smooth as it was I knew it had to be either Maureen or Nancy. I quickly learned it was Nancy, when she whispered in my ear... "You are amazing, Lacey." With a lot of emphasis on the amazing.

It caused me to pause for a second, which she took advantage of to French kiss my ear seductively, and sent chills racing down my spine. But just as suddenly she moved away and I immediately resumed sucking John's cock, which never left my mouth.

Not long after I did, John's legs started to close in on me and he began moaning near continuously. A sure sign he was close to cumming and an eruption would soon shoot out his cock.

The few times I've sucked John's cock and he's about ready to ejaculate, he's always grabbed my head with both hands. But being well aware of Jim videoing me, he grabbed and held onto my wrists instead.

By now I was bobbing up and down on John's dick about as fast as I've ever had when giving a blow job. As for sucking it, my entire face would've imploded if I sucked any harder, and I couldn't have been noisier about it.

Just when I didn't think I couldn't keep up the pace any longer, his grip on my wrists tightened as he let loose with a deep guttural groan. Followed by his cock pulsating as the first stream of hot semen shot into my mouth.