Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quickly followed by another, and then another. All so fast, the only thing I could do was let it flow straight out my mouth and down his cock shaft onto his groin. No way could I swallow them as rapidly as they shot out. For all intent and purposes, my mouth was just a temporary way station for his cumload before it spilled out.

And it ended up being a big one. Made me thankful I didn't attempt to capture it all in my mouth to swallow in one gulp. A good half dozen strong blasts of his normally watery semen followed by a few weaker spurts. It wasn't the most "ladylike" blow job I ever performed the way it spewed out my mouth, but I couldn't wait to see the video.

Once he was totally spent, I gave his cockhead a few loving licks before thoroughly sucking it dry. Much to John's pleasure as he couldn't resist running his fingers through my hair as I did.

When I finished, and after casually leaning back on my heels... "Did you enjoy that John?"

Before he could answer... "I don't know about John, but we sure did." It was Nancy. "Maureen was right, I couldn't have been more blown away by it and you."

"She's right, Lacey." It was John. "You're simply the best when it comes to sucking cock, but you outdid yourself. Now I don't mean to seem ungrateful, but I really need to clean myself." After which he made his way to the bathroom, along with me using the sink in the kitchen to rinse my mouth.

When I returned, and after I saw everyone oohing and aahing around Jim, as they watched the video he took I nearly shouted... "How come you're all still dressed? I thought the purpose of me giving John a blow job while you watched was to get the rest of you motivated, and here you are watching a rerun of it."

After everyone just looked at me, I went up to Jim, and snatched the cell phone out of his hand... "If you and Nancy are still dressed by the time I count to ten, I'm going to delete the video you just took."