Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He kind of took it upon himself. Like a lot of women, I didn't let him cum in my mouth when I first started giving him blow jobs. Finally one day after he asked if he could, I asked him if he would if he was me. He replied 'good point'. It wasn't long afterwards when he unexpectedly licked my toes clean after he cummed on them like he does at times. Next thing I knew he was licking it off my tits or anywhere else he might deposit a cumload on me."

After I took a sip of wine... "Needless to say, if he was willing to eat his own cum, it didn't leave me with a valid reason not to let him cum in my mouth. Or swallow it afterwards. Other than not liking the taste of it. But how could I complain after he was willing to eat his own semen. I'm still not a fan of it, but have learned to live with it by all but becoming impervious to how it tastes. Same as I do with John, and Maureen has learned to too."

"Unlike you Lacey, I never minded how Walter's cum tastes. It's not the most pleasant thing in the world, but..." Once again she didn't need to elaborate.

"Then all you need to do is ask him if he'd go down on you after you've had intercourse. Or you can try a more subtle approach with a few timely hints if you know what I mean."

"Yes I do."

"Then again, he may just surprise you. Men tend to be very competitive and have this thing about how they don't like to be out done by another man. Especially when it comes to how another man impresses their wife with something they've done. It's the 'anything you can do, I can do better' mindset some men have, and Walter strikes as that kind of person. He'd have to be deaf and blind not to have realized how much you enjoyed it. Since he's not, he might very well try to prove he can do it better than Jim."

"I sure as hell hope so, as it was one of the most incredible experiences I ever had with someone. I don't think I'll ever get over how much I enjoyed it."

Nancy then looked at Maureen and asked... "Did you happen to notice if Walter was paying attention to what Jim was doing? More importantly, my reaction to it?"

"We all were, but Walter was also just as captivated with Lacey's backside bent over as she was while videoing you two. Maybe her ass more so, so he might not have realized how much you enjoyed it."

After Maureen mentioned me videoing them I thought to add... "Even if Walter's mind was elsewhere, when you two watch the video together in the privacy of your own home, he can't help but see how much you enjoyed it. When he does, I can't imagine he won't say something about it and it'll be the perfect opportunity for you to ask if he'd mind doing it. But if he doesn't, you shouldn't hesitate to tell him how much you enjoyed it and how nice it would be if he went down on you like Jim did. And in a way to make him think you want to see if it would feel just as good to get his competitive juices flowing."

After Nancy thought about it... "Thanks for the suggestion Lacey. But even if it doesn't work like we think it will, one way or another, I'll get Walter to do just what Jim did."

"I'm sure you will, Nancy. As I've said before, there's no stopping you once you set your mind to something."

Then after noticing the time on the clock on the wall behind Nancy... "I think it's past time for us to rejoin our husbands. Actually I'm surprised they haven't come looking for us by now. But before we do, what are you interested in doing once we do Nancy? Maureen and I have already indulged in many of our fantasies when it comes to having sex with others, but with it being your first time I thought..."

She never let me finish before she rattled off a number of things. After we strategized again about how to make one or two a reality without offending anyone, we made our way back to the living room.

12