Lost Creek Wives' Club Pt. 35

Story Info
Nancy gets to indulge in a fantasy of hers.
2.7k words
4.49
4.5k
8

Part 36 of the 40 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

The following is a continuation of the Lost Creek Wives' Club (LCWC) series, and as always I recommend reading the prior one first. Especially since it's been so long between this and the last installment. Sorry about that, but it couldn't be helped.

As always, comments are welcomed as long as they are constructive. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While lying on our backs next to each other as we recuperated from our respective orgasms, I realized Nancy dozed off. Most likely from exhaustion after the three incredible orgasms Maureen so nicely induced in her.

She was all but dead to the world, and with a very contented expression on her face. Seeing she was, Maureen and I decided it was best to let her rest for a while.

After I covered her with an afghan, and got two short robes for Maureen and I, we made our way quietly to the kitchen.

Once there... "Would you like a glass of wine Maureen, or a cappuccino with me instead?"

"Cappuccino would be nice."

Soon as we both were sitting at the kitchen table with our cappuccinos... "You couldn't seem to get enough of Nancy. And her of you."

"After you Lacey, I never enjoyed going down on someone as much. Here I was thinking you were one of a kind."

"She is pretty incredible."

"Incredible isn't the word. I'm surprised that as long as you've known each other, it took you so long after you discovered your bisexuality to lure her out of the closet."

"Listen to you. If I remember right, you didn't lure me out of the closet as you put it until after we knew each other for five years. Besides, she was more responsible for it than me. Not that I tried to discourage her, or offer any resistance."

After Maureen laughed... "I'm sure you didn't. Regardless of how it came about, she couldn't seem happier about it. Kind of like you were."

"I'm sure you were too at the time. Now enough about Nancy, as I have something I need to ask you." After I took a sip of my cappuccino... "Do you think John would mind if Jim sucked his cock?"

"WHAT!"

"You don't need to yell, and you heard what I said. Do you think John would be okay with Jim sucking his cock?"

"That's what I thought you said. And why would Jim do that?"

"Because I asked him if he would. It's a fantasy of mine."

"To see him suck John's cock?"

"Not necessarily John's. Any cock, but there aren't many options. Just John, or maybe Nancy's husband at this point. After you told me about John's experience when he was a teenager, I thought he might be agreeable to it. Or at least let Jim do it for my benefit. Just a one time thing to satisfy my fantasy. I'm sure you must have fantasized about seeing John suck someone's cock?"

"I have, but what married woman hasn't. But how does Jim feel about fulfilling your fantasy?"

"While he acts like he's not keen on it, he gives me the impression he would because of how curious he is about what it'd be like."

"I guess it's no different than women being curious about what it'd be like to go down on someone's pussy. So do you want me to ask John if he'd be willing to let Jim give him a blow job?"

"Not out right initially. In your own way when the timing is right to feel him out about it in general."

"I probably never mentioned it, but I already have. Not about sucking Jim's cock, or Jim his, but if he would for me if the opportunity ever presented itself."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. As you know, me pegging him is a regular part of our sex life. And like you, I've fantasized about seeing him sucking someone's cock. So we've already discussed it and I'm almost certain he'd be willing to let Jim suck his for the reason you asked. And then to reciprocate for my benefit. That's if Jim would be okay with it."

"I'm sure he would after he let Jim suck his cock, and it sounds like this is going to be a lot easier than I thought."

"Maybe, but what if they want to video it like we are for them instead of us seeing them in person. Will you be okay with it?"

"While I'd rather see it in person, I'd settle for a video. Although I doubt it'll be the case. But first we need to get them both to agree to it, then we'll go from there. And we need to move fast while it's a hot subject with Jim and I now that I finally brought it up. When I let him see the video of us I promised him, you can bet I'm going to press him on it. And I'm not going to take no for an answer. Now how comfortable are you about getting John to agree to things?"

"My chances are probably better than yours where John has already sucked someone's cock, and had his sucked. From the way he told me about it, it didn't seem to be something he regretted or found unpleasant. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if he sucked more than just one of his friend's cock when he was younger."

After Maureen paused for a second... "Have you given any thought to the prospect Jim might enjoy it?"

"I'm almost sure he will. I do, so why wouldn't he. Not forgetting how good I think he'd be at it."

"I'm sure he will be based on what he learned from you about performing fellatio. John too as he still raves about how good you are at it."

"I'll take that as a compliment, now back to what you were implying. If he did enjoy it and wants to do it again, I'd be fine with it. Be hard for me not to be. What about you if John does?"

"I've always felt John leaned towards being bisexual. Otherwise, why would he have sucked someone's cock."

"I guess you would know, but why wouldn't he share it with you if he was?"

"Because men are a lot different when it comes to admitting they might be bisexual, or admit they're even curious about gay sex. Have you ever had the feeling Jim might be?"

"Never. Being curious about what it'd be like to suck cock is one thing. Even if he enjoyed it, it wouldn't necessarily mean he has any bisexual tendencies. Speaking of which, he has agreed to another one of my fantasies."

"And what would that be?"

"To let me fuck him in the ass like you do John."

"You two never cease to amaze me. And let me guess, since you brought it up, you'd like to borrow one of the strap-ons I use on John?"

"If you wouldn't mind. I'd hate to buy one and end up using it only once if he doesn't like it. I promise it'll be squeaky clean when I return it."

"You're the only bisexual woman I know who doesn't have a strap-on of any kind. Of course you can borrow one. And it'll be one where you can use different size dildos so you can use a small one since it'll be his first time."

Just then, we both noticed Nancy in the doorway leading into the kitchen. She was naked as the day she was born and looked fabulous. No doubt, she spent some time in the bathroom freshening up to look her best before she came looking for us.

Since she was leaning against the door jam with her arms folded under her magnificent breasts, it could only mean she was there for a while. Made me wonder how much of our conversation she heard.

Before either of us could say anything... "I was wondering what happened to you two. You can't imagine what I first thought when I woke up. I thought for sure you abandoned me and I'd find you in one of the other bedrooms having fun without me."

"Hardly Nancy." And it was Maureen. "We decided to have a cappuccino while we twiddle our thumbs waiting for you to get a second wind."

Before she could respond, I asked her if she'd like a cappuccino, or something to eat.

"Thank you, but no as far as a cappuccino. As for something to eat, you did say after you two finished tag teaming me, I could do anything my little heart desired."

"Yes I did, so I'm guessing you'd like us to head back to the bedroom?"

"Actually I'd like to take advantage of us being here in the kitchen to do something I saw in a porno flick once. That's if it okay with you two?"

"I'm sure it will be, but you need to elaborate."

"I'd like to go down on one of you while you're on the kitchen table. I found it kind of neat in the porno flick and it's been a fantasy of mine ever since."

After I looked at Maureen, who gave me a knowing look... "Be fine with us, and I can well imagine it would be Maureen who you'd like to go down on since you haven't before?"

"If you don't mind Lacey."

"Of course not. But before you do, give me a few minutes to get one of the video recorders and my camera so I can video things, along with a pillow for Maureen.

Fortunately we have a large oval kitchen table and once I covered it with a bath sheet, Maureen removed her robe before lying down on it with the pillow under her head. Nancy then sat on a chair between her legs, which Maureen draped over her shoulders since her ass was on the very edge of the table.

As soon as she did, Nancy started going straight for her pussy and I all but yelled... "Hold on Nancy! I need to get the recorder on the tripod positioned and running so I can capture every second of you two. I also want it to be the best video ever of someone having their pussy eaten while on a kitchen table. So between the two of you, 'ham it up' a little for me, and don't be afraid to be vocal or noisy about it."

Explaining what I wanted was the best thing I could have done. When I finally told Nancy, I was all set and for her to enjoy herself, instead of going straight for Maureen's pussy, she began kissing and licking all along her inner thighs.

She literally made love to them as she slowly made her way to Maureen's pussy. And from the way Maureen was reacting, every kiss, lick or nibble was telegraphed straight to her clit.

Having been between Maureen's legs more than once, I knew very well what it was like to get your mouth on her smoothly shaved pussy, alluring as it is. Not forgetting the heavenly aroma emanating from her cunt that lures you even more. But to Nancy's credit, she didn't rush things and very lovingly worked her way along her thighs. She not only used her lips, teeth and tongue, but her fingers and nails to titillate her. Much to Maureen's delight.

As for me, in between watching them, I was videoing close-ups of Nancy with the handheld camera. Wisely I decided to use a 17-70mm Sigma lens on the camera so I wouldn't be intrusive in any way. It also allowed me to avoid being in the video taken by the recorder on the tripod, but still be able to capture Nancy up close in action.

When Nancy finally worked her way to within a nose length from her intended goal... "You smell amazing Maureen. Between you and Lacey, I don't know who has the sweeter smelling pussy." After which she took her first lick of her inviting slit.

A long and very slow upward swipe of her tongue so she could savor her first taste of Maureen. After she did... "God, you taste even better than you smell Maureen." And then proceeded to lick her from her fuck hole to the top of her slit over and over again with very leisurely broad strokes of her long tongue.

Gradually her licking extended from Maureen's adorable asshole to her now very aroused and engorged clit. Of which she made sure to swirl her tongue over and around it after each swipe of her tongue up her slit.

It wasn't long before Nancy had Maureen moaning continuously as she relentlessly lapped her cunt. Along with her toes curling and her ass rising every time Nancy swirled her tongue over and around her clit.

"God Nancy, if I didn't know already, I'd ask you where you ever learn to lick someone's cunt like that. You. Are. Amazing."

Nancy stopped just long enough to say... "I'm going to do a lot more than just lick your pussy Maureen." And then went straight for her fuck hole with her long tongue.

The second she inserted it, Maureen let loose with a loud groan. Having been on the receiving end of Nancy's long tongue when she first inserts it and swirls it around, I could very well appreciate the incredible feeling she experienced. It even caused my own fuck hole to pucker and then dilate as a surge of pussy juice oozed out and down my thighs.

After what seemed like a good five minutes of exploring the inside of Maureen's fuck hole, Nancy began to tongue fuck it with a steady bobbing motion of her head. Slowly at first, then more rapidly as she held onto her hip with one hand while she furiously swirled her fingers over her clit with the other hand.

In between the squishing sounds Nancy was making, and Maureen's constant whimpering along with some choice words of encouragement, I couldn't have asked for nicer audio to accompany the visual images of Nancy as she feverishly tongue fucked Maureen's cunt.

Maureen eventually raised herself up on her elbows to watch Nancy as pretty as she is with her lovely face between her legs. Then just as I zoomed in on her to get a nice close-up of the wide-eyed expression on her face, she suddenly exploded.

Something which isn't unusual the way she did so unexpectedly. Quite often when going down on her she'd catch me completely by surprise by climaxing when I was least expecting it.

First her ass shot up a good foot off the table along with Nancy's head due to her legs being tightly clamped around it. Followed by a long guttural screech and a huge surge of her womanly ejaculate that almost caused Nancy to choke as it shot into mouth.

Soon as I zoomed out, Maureen grabbed Nancy's head with both hands and pulled her tightly against her as she exploded a second time. Once again she let loose with a loud yelp, and with what I could see through the viewfinder, another huge burst of her womanly cum.

Then just as suddenly, Maureen released Nancy's head and went totally limp. Thankfully it allowed Nancy to get some much needed air, but with Maureen's legs draped over her shoulders, she was unable to move.

With it being the case, and after she looked at me sheepishly, she went straight for Maureen's pussy and proceeded to lick it clean. And very lovingly as a mother cat would lick one of her kittens clean.

As is the norm for Maureen, she recovered quickly from her double orgasm. Even before Nancy had finished licking her entirely clean.

"What a wonderful way to return to reality to find you tending to the mess you made, Nancy."

"Mess I made? You were the one who cummed twice. And very explosively I might add. Damn near 'drowned' me both times."

"Sorry about that, but you only have yourself to blame. And you can dine on me anytime you get the urge to eat pussy. As for you Lacey, please tell me you captured every wonderful second on video."

"I did, but I won't know how well until I download it onto the computer to edit it." With that said, and with a terrible need to cum... "Now in case you two haven't realized it, it's pretty much been the Nancy and Maureen show up till now. With that in mind, do you think you two can keep your hands and mouths off each other long enough to take care of me?"

To be continued...