Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Two life long friends are evolving to a loving relationship.
10.5k words
4.53
6.8k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

This is CH. 02 of my first erotic story and Literotica submission. I continue being indebted to Candy_Kane54 for providing editing, style advice, and general encouragement for my writing "Lost Girls Find Life."

LOST GIRLS FIND LIFE CH. 02 - GRADUATION AND VACATION

JACKSONVILLE, FL VISIT CONTINUED:

After professing their unconditional love for each other; Jai and '2' cuddled for the remainder of Friday night, as they enjoyed their first time ever alone together. The now girlfriends had previously phoned Jai's mom, Sarah, to inform her of their safe travel to Jacksonville. They also told her about their entire afternoon of power shopping for family gifts, as well as shared their various relationship conversations with Sarah, and finally their plans to update both families upon returning home on Sunday.

Finally, Jai mentioned their Saturday plans of more shopping, followed by a nice dinner in the upscale hotel restaurant for their first official date as a couple.

Jai woke '2' early Saturday morning with gentle hugs and warm moist kisses, as they gazed into each other's eyes. "She whispered sweetly how their previous night's conversations had filled her with joy. They had now evolved their great friendship into a truly loving relationship." Jai continued, "Saying that their parents had definitely been aware of the girls enduring strong feelings for the other, especially for the past three years, as they matured into adulthood."

'2' responded, "She had always felt a special friendship with Jai since their first meeting at a St John's Youth event. However, their friendship was now blossoming into a lifetime commitment. Careful planning was necessary to successfully negotiate the path of their close friendship evolving into a lifetime of love.

She continued, saying, "We were absolutely destined to become one with love. Therefore, we must always be responsible and respectable in this commitment. I am so happy with your opening our last night's intense conversation by declaring your love for me and being unquestionably much more than friendship.

'2' continued, "Most of our time together, I am the prankster and motor mouth, with you being the more serious one. However, I am much more comfortable with your strength as the leader in our evolving love, despite my extroversive characteristics. Many friends did not understand our blessed friendship, saying we seem to react differently with each other versus what was expected within our normal personalities."

Jai responded lovingly, "You and I know exactly who we are in our friendship and who we will be in our loving each other. I want us to be happy in all we are as a couple and ignoring comments from people who do not really know or understand us. I unconditionally know today is the happiest I have been in my adult life, and I see the same joy in your eyes. Let's cuddle for a bit longer and then began our day of shopping, as well as other fun things, before returning home tomorrow. I will make reservations for dinner tonight, definitely requesting a table in the same section as last night."

'2' followed up, "I will choose beautiful dresses today, which are for our first official date tonight as a couple. We will have such a fun time making eyes all evening long, and who knows; maybe I will be just a little bad girl for my Love."

The new love birds enjoyed an awesome Saturday together as they purchased several more family gifts, especially for Kim and Alice, who were also '2's' little princesses since she was the youngest one in her family. She always treated Jai's baby sisters adorably as if they were her own sisters.

Dinner was exciting for the two lovely ladies, it being their first occasion alone on an actual date. They profusely apologized to the waitress for their relatively brief time at her table last night. They explained that Friday had been a busy time for them, driving up to Jacksonville, having lunch, and then shopping.

Jai also added, "We became girlfriends last night after returning to our room. Both girls were nervous because each one knew a major change was coming to their thirteen year friendship, which was scary."

The waitress introduced herself as Steff, promising to help them celebrate a fantastic first date. She offered various suggestions for appetizers and the main course, as well as some great dessert selections.

Both Jai and '2' were only nineteen, therefore couldn't consume any alcoholic beverages in the restaurant, so Steff offered them water, as well as a selection of soft drinks from the menu. Jai and '2' placed their orders with Steff. While waiting for their meal, they mainly talked about their plans for informing the family of their new status as a couple when returning home on Sunday.

Once they got their food, Steff regularly checked in with them, speaking briefly when possible. She really liked Jai and '2'. However, the restaurant was hectic being a Saturday, so Steff could not linger long.

Jai exchanged contact info with Steff since she was in their age range and a lovely person. With Jacksonville being the closest major city to their small town, they would likely visit again in a few months, possibly catching up with Steff away from the hotel.

After dinner, Jai and '2' returned to their suite, relaxing to a light jazz music selection, along with a shared glass of Cabernet. They checked in with Jai's mom, informing her of their having finished dinner and are now safely in their room for the evening. They also told her they should arrive home early Sunday afternoon.

Jai asked, "Mom please tell '2's' parents, so they will know that all is well with the girls. Finally, Jai said, "This evening has really been delightful, mom, owing totally to your perfect insight on my and '2's' long friendship moving forward to love."

Jai and '2' snuggled on the loveseat, sipping Cabernet and smooching with tender kisses until they decided it was bedtime, and donned their new Victoria Secrets lingerie. They soundly slept all night, tired from the busy shopping day, nice dinner, and excitement of their first full day as a couple.

The return drive home was uneventful; however, their excitement level was sky-high. Sarah was aware of most of their Jacksonville love conversation details and had relayed much of the same to '2's' parents. Kim and Alice had readily accepted Jai and '2' becoming a couple with their combined responses being over the moon happy.

'2's' parents had shared some of Sarah's information with her elder triplet siblings. However, they were quite confident that Jai and '2' intended to speak privately with Pam regarding Jacksonville. Therefore, they did not talk with her in any detail about Sarah's conversation.

PAM:

Pam had quietly noted curious changes in Jai's and '2's' interactions over the past three years, especially last year. Jai was Pam's very best friend, with '2' being her delightful baby sister. Therefore Pam quickly noted the visual changes in Jai's and '2's' friendship. The three of them were often dubbed by many friends as the Three Musketeers since they always hung together.

In the past year, Pam had noticed Jai and '2' touching each other quite more frequently when conversing or practicing for their 4 X 400m competitions. Also, their greeting hugs were held longer than before. Although the three girls were extremely close, Pam wondered if her relationship with her baby sister '2' could be affected by Jai and '2' becoming a couple. Pam's thoughts drifted back to first meeting '2' many years ago, when she was five years old and '2' was a year younger at four.

Fifteen Years Ago:

Mrs. Anderson, a clinical child psychologist, along with her four children, was visiting a juvenile detention center (JDC), evaluating two unexpected new residents. Since this was an unscheduled visit, Mrs. Anderson brought her older triplets and younger daughter Pam along. She thought that the children could read or play in the guest lounge during the brief time she needed to interview the new residents. As they were entering the juvenile center, a streaking blur bolted from the next-door building screaming, "Mommy! Mommy! Wait for me!" Her chubby little legs were churning as fast as a tricycle rolling downhill as she blasted through the open door before it closed.

Amy ran urgently up to Mrs. Anderson, frantically grabbing her legs, repeating, "Mommy! Mommy! You are my Mommy. The mirror told me you were coming this morning to take me home and be my Mommy forever!"

Mrs. Anderson gently pried Amy from her legs, picked her up, and, holding her close to her chest, whispered, "You are such a sweet little girl. Why are you in here a juvenile detention center?"

The JDC Matron was hastily chasing after Amy, screaming, "You 'little brat,' get back to the other building now!" The Matron was aggressively trying to dislodge Amy from Mrs. Anderson's arms, while Mrs. Anderson angrily asked why this little girl in a JDC. The Matron heatedly replied she was detained with two older girls caught stealing. There was nowhere to hold a four-year-old in the JDC. Amy was temporarily housed next door in the Matron's residence until being transferred somewhere else approved by the family court.

Pam, the younger daughter, was also loudly screaming, "Mommy, please do not let this 'mean old lady' take our sister!" The triplets quickly joined the fray, "Crying and saying they were not leaving without Amy." Mrs. Anderson reminded the Matron that she was the center's licensed child psychologist. The Matron was to stop alarming this very young child, or she could suffer job consequences, possibly dismissal.

Subsequently, a clearly agitated Mrs. Anderson phoned her husband, the Senior Chief Pediatrician at their local hospital. He could hear all the background commotion of children sniffling and crying. At the same time, his wife explained the wild situation she had just stumbled into. Mrs. Anderson explained to her husband that she was at the JDC for an emergency intake evaluation of two new residents. Mrs. Anderson's contract requires performing a psychological analysis interview within twenty-four hours of a new resident's confinement. Amy's unusual detention at four years of age appeared to be collateral damage from the two older girls' situation. No one knew or understood if there was any biological connection to the three girls. Therefore Amy was currently in limbo.

Mrs. Anderson definitely thought Amy should be in a more child-oriented facility. Therefore she would bring her home with them and then communicate with the family court judge regarding long-term placement. Since Amy was very young, Dr. Anderson agreed with his wife's observation regarding the juvenile detention center. However, the couple had just adopted Pam last year, was now five years old, and he was a bit concerned with bringing another young child into their home so quickly.

Amy was intently listening to this phone conversation and heard the words 'me too' mentioned in the conversation. She loudly cried out, "I am '2'," not really understanding the one-sided discussion.

Then Pam screamingly added, "Yes! I know her name is '2'!" Pam then added, "She is my sister."

The triplets chimed in also, crying, "Mom, let's go home now. We do not like this place!"

Amy was such a wonderful little girl. When the Andersons contacted the family court judge, they offered to keep Amy with their family until all was resolved with her biological family situation. Amy's life had been disastrous until now. However, she was such a sweet little girl, the Andersons eventually decided to officially adopt her.

Amy had been called '2' since the JDC incident. She loved her chosen name '2' so much that the Anderson's listed it as her given name on her adoption documents and Amy as her middle name. Therefore Amy's official name after the adoption was '2' Amy Anderson.'

Pam and '2' had always been extremely close as sisters since they met at the JDC fifteen years ago. The triplets were several years older than Pam. Therefore she and '2', one year apart in age, immediately formed an unbreakable bond. Pam, being the elder sister, was extremely protective of '2'. They appeared to be almost joined at the hip; their many friends constantly referred to them as being 'thick as thieves!'

Present:

Pam and '2' were at Jai's home, early Sunday evening, primarily for discussing '2's' evolving relationship with Jai. Pam said she'd noticed varying changes in their interactions during the past two years. Therefore Pam had actually expected the evolution of Jai's and '2's' relationship to a loving couple. She had mentally pondered if there were potential downsides for their close friendship once Jai and '2' were dating. However, Pam concluded, "I have always loved both of you unreservedly." Therefore my answer was "Our strong friendships and sisterhood could only be strengthened with your being a couple, and no worries for me."

Jai commented, "over the past few years, many friends often labeled us as the Three Musketeers. I strongly feel we will continue being 'besties' throughout our lives. We must promise each other to quickly resolve any unexpected issues that may arise, as '2' and I settle into being a couple. I think '2' agrees with both our comments cementing our long-term friendship as unbreakable. The three of us first met when '2' and I were six, and you were seven. During the past thirteen years, we have never fought or had a breaking up of our friendship. We are rock solid with each other. Therefore we should quickly move forward with finalizing our rapidly approaching graduation celebration and vacation details."

Current plans were for them to arrive in Boston three days before Commencement and then to remain there for four additional days following graduation to celebrate with family. They would then vacation for 10-days in the Southern New Hampshire Attitash Mountain range to relax and enjoy the fruits of their hard labor for the past five years.

Jai also stated that their Boston accommodations had been confirmed. The Law School Dean gifted a large rental home sufficient for both families in honor of '2's' graduating Summa Cum Laude. Additionally, Jai was working with a few of her Mom's business contacts, who may help them locate a New Hampshire vacation condo, possibly with a few nice perks. Once the resort reservation in New Hampshire was confirmed, all else should easily fall into place.

Pam said, "Jai's plan seems excellent. Therefore, My Fair Ladies, two months from now, we will enjoy the fruits of our long and exhausting Advanced Graduate Study Program."

Two months later, Jai, '2', and Pam were en route to Boston, with their 'great friendship(s) completely intact.' No issues had occurred between the girls due to Jai and '2' being a couple, and their beautiful friendships had experienced smooth sailing. The girls' plan for Boston was to settle in the rental house on their first night. Once settled in, they would review their individual commencement activity schedules.

'2' was preparing a brief speech to the law school graduating class because of her elite graduating status as Summa Cum Laude. Jai and Pam were not speaking at their commencement program since they had previously completed their doctoral thesis submission and defense. Instead, they would just walk the stage for their honors.

There were several student and faculty pre-graduation parties scheduled for the next few days; the girls decided to attend one or two of the lower keyed parties since they were really not party people. However, this was a pretty special week, so occasional socializing was expected. Jai was also busy finalizing plans for their New Hampshire vacation, so the next three days would be a bit hectic. Once their families arrived in three days, the girls definitely had limited time for other university social functions.

One party appeared a bit interesting to the girls since it was a mix of faculty and students; therefore should be more sedate than most of the other parties. They tarted up smartly in lovely new party dresses and Ubered to the hotel ballroom for the party. The place was crowded with people who buzzed with the excitement of having graduated in three days.

Jai had been intensely gazing at '2', who looked absolutely gorgeous in a flaming red mid-length dress. She gracefully glided closer and playfully slapped '2' on the butt; Jai then commented "'2' looks really hot tonight and that she had best be a good girl or may possibly be softly spanked later."

'2' saucily shook her booty and quietly smirked at that comment. The two young ladies were busily chatting and people-watching, as most friends do at large parties. Jai noticed a young girl with 'a deer in the headlights expression', apparently being hit on by several guys. Jai mentioned the girl's visual discomfort and said maybe her and '2' should walk over to say hello.

Pam had drifted off to converse with a few casual acquaintances after seeing the volcanic heat explode in Jai's eyes when '2' sexily wiggled her butt while she smirked. Subsequently, she had not noticed the distressed young girl, surrounded by several guys.

'2', said to Jai, "This is a job for Wonder Woman," as she sauntered off toward the besieged girl. Once close, she smiled beautifully, taking the girl's arm and saying her signature, "Hi, babe, been looking all over for you." She also greeted the guys while subtly guiding the girl toward where Jai was standing.

Once back with Jai, '2' said, "I was Wonder Woman to the rescue since you looked really dazed and a bit scared with all the male attention. I am '2', and this is my girlfriend, Jai. Also, my sister Pam is over there to our left in the stunning blue dress, talking with university friends."

The exceptionally tall, delicate-looking young girl said, "I am Jennifer, but what do you mean when you say you are two; you can't be two years old! Are you just a little daft?"

Giggling delightfully, '2' responded, "My name is '2' and I am nineteen years old. Jai is also nineteen years old, and the two of us have been best friends for thirteen years. My sister Pam is twenty, with the three of us having studied here for the past five years, mainly via the online Advanced Graduate Studies Program. We are here for commencement/graduation, with our families joining us in three days. We had been enjoying the party, and people-watching, when Jai noticed your discomfort, sending me to the rescue. You look thirsty. Would you like a glass of water or juice, or maybe a PepsiMax?"

Jai then commented with a huge smile, "I do not speak much, due to my girlfriend's 'motor mouthing' all the time! She should be more careful. Otherwise, it might be spanking time tonight back at the house!"

Jennifer's eyes bulged as she exclaimed, "Did I just jump from the frying pan into the fire? Are you two really girlfriends, I mean the real kissy-kissy kind of girlfriends, and then you also spank her?"

'2' responds slyly, "Yes, we are real girlfriends, and she only spanks me when I am a bad girl!"

Then '2' turned as Pam approached, saying, "Pam, meet Jennifer, whom I just saved from so-called Man Candy, and now she thinks Jai and I are nasty old spank happy lesbians. Jennifer is scared Jai will spank me later for talking too much and being a bad girl.

'2' continues to Jennifer, "Pam is my elder sister and my best friend. She is also best friends with Jai, as we all attend the same church. We are also in the Advanced Graduate Studies Program together, although having different majors."

Pam says, "Hi Jenny, are you also joining the 'My Fair Ladies' group? By the way, you are indeed looking very enticing tonight; also how tall are you, Babe?"