Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the uncertainty of ever seeing the children again, Jai and the girls did obtain the contact information for the regional YWCA and the children. '2' was definitely more saddened than the other three girls since her bonding with Hannah had been magical. Sunday was definitely quiet for all four girls, as the children's departure took life from the resort. They did not take the horses for a ride on Sunday. Still, they did visit the stables in the early afternoon, commiserating the children's departure with their 'horsey' friends.

Vacation life returned to a new normal on Monday, as the girls resumed their usual riding schedule. However, the stables seemed eerily quiet without the children. The resort staff had been amazed at how the four girls had bonded with the children. They had changed their own daily schedule on Friday and Saturday, ensuring the children had a fun weekend.

Their vacation ended on Thursday. The girls departed for Boston Friday morning after profusely thanking the entire staff for the kindness shown them during their nine days of vacation. '2' left her personal and law office contacts with the Resort Manager, asking him to share with anyone querying for her.

'2' was desperately hoping to maintain some type of informal contact with Hannah, possibly even bringing her to Florida for a two-week vacation during her school's summer break. Hannah could meet Kim and Alice and a few of the other St John's younger children.

The drive back to Boston was quiet, with all four girls remembering their wonderful time teaching the children about horses and life.

Jenny's meeting with Professor Stanton was brief since she had decided to officially relocate to North Florida. She planned to continue her online doctoral studies there, guided by Pam and Jai. Jenny only had a small number of forms to fill out since Professor Stanton would complete the required financial sponsorship items and forward copies to her in Florida.

The girls were no longer in the funk of missing the children who had been such a joy to them for two wonderful days, although definitely hoped to see them again sometime in the future. They would try contacting them via the New Hampshire YWCA headquarters once they settled back home.

Their arrival home was spectacular with many congratulations, since Jai, '2', and Pam were now professionals with law and doctoral degrees. Additionally, they had emailed several photos of their activities with the 'Fresh Air Children,' and the St John's Church Community was hugely proud. They vociferously celebrated the girls' goodness to others in need and treating the fresh air children with unconditional love.

Jenny was instantly welcomed to the St John's community, seemingly having been a church family member for a long time.

NEXT-- LOST GIRLS FIND LIFE CH. 03 -- HOME IS LOVE

© 2021