Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three girls were staring at Pam speechlessly, especially Jai and '2', since Pam is typically very introverted. They have never seen her flirt with anyone in the past.

Finally, Jennifer answered Pam with, "Why did you call me Jenny? No, no, don't answer that! I really need that PepsiMax Jai offered since it appears I have become friendly with the 'wicked witches of the east." Then staring fixedly into Pam's eyes, Jennifer states, "Do I really seem like a Jenny to you?"

Bowing graciously, Pam replied, "Yes, 'My Fair Lady,' you are exquisitely a Jenny!"

Easily chatting and bantering, the four young ladies drifted over to the refreshment area for soft drinks. The three N. Florida friends learned Jenny was here to view the campus, being in a similar Advanced Studies Graduate Program, with a major in Journalism and minor in Art. She was two years behind the three friends and this was her initial on-campus visit as well as her first time in a major city such as Boston.

Jenny was from a fairly rural community in the lower Midwest, and visiting a city of Boston's size was a bit overwhelming to her. The university had placed her at a small local on campus hotel for her orientation week, which coincided with this year's graduation activities. The university campus was filled with many different groups; therefore, Jenny's professor had suggested that she attend this party since several faculty members would also be present.

Jenny met the boys while waiting for the hotel shuttle bus to the downtown hotel ballroom party, with their kind of aggressively latching on to her. She was somewhat uncomfortable around them, while not knowing how to politely exit their grasps; therefore was exceedingly pleased when '2' approached as Wonder Woman to the rescue.

Jenny continued, visibly shaking her head, asked Jai and '2', "Are you both REALLY LESBIANS?" while staring intently at them. "I mean, you seem so nice and friendly, so I am bewildered. I have never met a real lesbian before in my small town, although I read somewhere lesbians can be a real scary group."

Jai and '2' were almost falling down in fits of laughter and tears during Jenny's rant. At the same time, Professor Stanton, Dean of the Online Program, had approached them asking if everyone was settled.

The professor then turned directly to Jennifer, questioning if all was okay with her campus hotel accommodations since she was worried about Jenny being here alone. She was now relieved that you've met these three young ladies. They are graduating this week from the Advanced Graduate Studies Program and can be good companions for Jenny this week. They can explain some of the doctoral program components, having just completed five years of studies with different majors.

Pam answered excitedly, "Do not worry, professor, we will definitely watch over Jenny during the week. However, she is worried about Jai and '2' being big bad scary lesbians!"

"Interesting," replied the professor, smiling widely and then walking off to greet other students.

Pam continued, "I think Jenny needs dinner since she mentioned not eating much today from being a bit nervous on her first campus visit. Therefore, let's find a nice quiet restaurant and continue getting to know each other there."

Pam slightly tilts her head left. Quickly approaching them were three of the guys who had been rushing Jenny earlier. One said, "Hey Jennifer, we are taking the shuttle back to the hotel since this party is a bit lame. We were waiting for you to join us. We thought of continuing to party for a while longer back at the hotel lounge."

Jai smoothly answered, saying Jenny had mentioned missing lunch while the professor was talking with us. We invited her for dinner, and the three friends would return Jenny to her hotel later in the evening. Jai quickly walked off, leading the other girls, while the guys were pondering a reply.

She asked the Bell Captain to recommend a nice quiet restaurant that was easy on the noise so they could talk. They accepted his suggestion, and he placed a reservation there in Jai's name. He also had the hotel shuttle bus take them to the restaurant.

Once they were comfortably enjoying pre-dinner soft drinks, Jai asked Jenny if she was really okay with the girls calling her Jenny.

Jenny answered, "Yes," because she thought it sounded cute and liked hearing it. Jai also asked her more about the three guys, who seemed quite persistent in pushing Jenny to join them for more partying back at the hotel.

Jenny responded that she did not know the guys who began talking with her while waiting for the hotel shuttle bus to get to the party. She was very uncomfortable with them clinging to her before '2' came over for her.

Jenny further explained about her being alone in a major city for the first time and not knowing anyone other than the professor as being scary. She wanted desperately to visit the university since successfully completing her first three years online and now the honor of qualifying for placement in the Advanced Graduate Studies Program. Her grades and papers were excellent; therefore, Jenny could possibly complete her doctorate in two years of concentrated studies with Professor Stanton as her advisor. However, she wasn't sure if this was the right decision for her since feeling so out of place here in Boston or any other major city.

Jenny continued saying she was quite comfortable with the girls and hoped they could enjoy time together during the week. However, Jenny also said she was perplexed, having never met any lesbians before. Jai and '2' were not like any lesbians she had read about in stories or seen in movies.

Jai then explained that she and '2' definitely loved each other. They were, however, unsure if they were actual lesbians yet, with both being virgins. They had never really dated anyone and had simply been best friends for the past thirteen years, meeting when they were six years old. Jai also said that their being very close friends seemed to begin evolving to the level of real love as they matured. They decided to be a couple just two months ago.

Jenny, turning sharply to Pam, asked, "Are you a lesbian too?"

Pam, literally choking on her soft drink, sputtered, "I have never dated before. I have totally committed myself to academic excellence, so I do not know what I am. Who knows, maybe I'm asexual?"

Pam, visibly flustered with Jenny's question, suggested that they now order dinner. They could then continue their discussion with Jenny about their two- and a half week schedule for Boston and Southern New Hampshire. They would be here for three days, with their families arriving the evening before Commencement. Following Commencement, they would celebrate graduating for three days with their families in Boston. The university had provided them a large rental house for the entire week since '2' was graduating Summa Cum Laude.

Pam continued, saying once their families returned home to Northern Florida, she, Jai, and '2' were vacationing for ten days in Southern New Hampshire. Their vacation plans were pretty firm, mostly with daily horseback riding, a nice dinner and then relaxing with a lovely glass of Cabernet in the evenings.

Jenny's eyes flashed with delight, saying, "Horseback riding was her favorite activity at home, and she absolutely loved horses."

Pam continued, "Jenny should speak with their professor about staying in the rental house with them and their families since a few extra bedrooms were available. If she felt comfortable, Jenny could stay tonight at their place and then speak with the professor about moving her belongings there for the remainder of Commencement week." They were concerned with her being alone in the hotel since they were also young women.

"Let's eat now," suggested Jai

Jenny, "Why don't you think about my suggestion of staying with us tonight? You can also ring the professor from there since we have her mobile number?" offered Pam.

Jenny really enjoyed the various food selections and ensuing discussions with the other girls while she surreptitiously eyed Pam. She was silently pondering if Pam also possibly liked girls. However, it was difficult for her to decide with Pam's personality being a bit shy. She felt comfortable with all three of the young ladies and would definitely accept their invitation to sleep at their rental house tonight.

Her intuition led Jenny to feel safe with Jai, '2', and Pam, even if they all liked girls. Honestly, she thought, I do not know how actual lesbians think, other than preferring girls in their love life. Again, she looked sideways at Pam, wondering about her own possible subliminal attraction to her?

The ladies returned home at approximately 10:30pm, deciding to talk more there. Jai and '2' immediately cuddled on the couch, while Pam and Jenny sat in comfortable end chairs.

Pam asked Jenny if she was relaxed. Jenny replied, "I was very happy meeting you all earlier at the party and am quite relaxed being here with you tonight?"

Pam followed up, saying, "Jenny, you have been shyly watching me since our meeting at the party. What's up or on your mind?"

Jenny smiling, said, "I think you are a beautiful and kind person. I am comfortable here. I am also intrigued by your quiet and warm personality, so does that mean I could be a lesbian too?"

A massive outburst of giggling and full-blown laughter erupts from the love birds cuddled on the couch. Jenny continues, "Both of you are not very kind laughing at me and especially '2' who is wriggling her nose delightfully as Samantha did in 'Bewitched!"

Jai and '2' jumped up from their cuddling, running over to hug Jenny, saying, "You are so silly, and we absolutely adore your cuteness. We are becoming friends, and friends often laugh at each other while also teasing and joking and feel as if we have known you for a long time. We think you will really enjoy our families, especially Jai's little sisters, Kim, fifteen, and Alice, eleven. They are both fresh little teasers."

Jenny moved closer to Pam, asking, "What are you thinking, since no hug from you? Also, you are not laughing like the other two. Still, you have looked closely at me much of the evening while smiling beautifully."

Pam answered "I am usually quiet, especially since my sister '2' and best friend Jai are motor mouths. Come here for a hug sweetie!"

Jenny stepped into Pam's arms, accepting a long warm hug from her.

Pam went on saying "We both seem somewhat transfixed with each other, and I do not know what that means in the broad picture. I definitely like you as a friend, and maybe there could be more. However, it has been a long day for all of us, so we should probably hit the sack fairly soon."

Jai and '2' headed off to their bedroom, while Pam and Jenny were standing close after their hug.

Jenny said, "Pam can I stay up and talk with you for a while before going to my bedroom since I am still keyed up from the travel and other activities today?"

Pam answered, "Absolutely, and let's change into t-shirts and booty shorts since you are close in size to Jai and can borrow from her. This way, we will already be in bedclothes should we fall asleep while talking.

"You are welcome to sleep in my bedroom if being alone here in Boston saddens you. I am usually quiet; however, I want you to know that I have enjoyed our evening together, especially talking with you. We could now become the Four Musketeers if you join us this week and possibly on our 10-day vacation."

Smiling broadly, Jenny said that the last one changed is a rotten egg, and they scampered off to Pam's bedroom giggling like old friends.

Jai and '2' were quietly cuddling in bed, conspiring on a strategy to match-make Pam and Jenny since there was definitely positive energy between those two. Jai's thoughts were on allowing Pam and Jenny's feelings to move forward without their interference. However, '2', being her mischievous self, wanted to give them a slight kick in the panties start. Finally, they fell asleep without hatching up any specific cupid's arrow plan. The four girls rested well that night, Jenny actually falling asleep in Pam's bed and awakening early morning for breakfast.

The next two days were very hectic preparing for their families' arrival and other routine Commencement activities. Graduating Summa Cum Laude, '2' was responsible for giving a brief speech during the Commencement service. Jai and Pam had also graduated at the top of their respective classes. However, they had completed their dissertations, and thesis defenses, therefore, were done.

Jenny would start her initial year of the online Advanced Graduate Studies Program next academic year, which required a brief on-campus visit each semester. Therefore she was only an observer of the Commencement activities. She had spoken earlier with Professor Stanton, who had organized her Boston campus visit, requesting permission to stay in the rental house with the girls and family.

Jenny informed the professor that Jai's mom, Sarah, had fully welcomed her staying with them. Also, the parents of Pam and '2' were glad to have Jenny stay with them because they would not want one of their daughters to be alone in a large city. The professor was quite happy with this development, knowing of Jenny's shyness from being reared in a small rural farming community.

Jenny also mentioned the girls inviting her to vacation with them in New Hampshire for ten days following Commencement. Both parental families had warmly encouraged Jenny to join their daughters on the New Hampshire vacation. Jenny's comfort level in socializing with her three new friends had increased dramatically after the Zoom conversation with their families that morning, especially with her seeing the love shared among the parents and siblings.

Finally, all family members had arrived and settled in the house, which was now a bit crowded. However, everyone was happy being together. During the three days of commencement activities and family celebrations, Jenny became close with Kim and Alice since Jai's younger sisters were just darlings. Pam and '2's' siblings were triplets and a bit older in their mid-twenties, so Jenny did not feel so close to them, although the triplets treated her warmly.

The graduation celebrations finished, and the girls' families departed for Northern Florida early morning. There were tearful goodbyes all around, especially with their parents. Jenny promised to visit them in Florida soon, as they really enjoyed her down-home country girl persona.

The girls had packed most of their belongings by mid-afternoon since they were driving up to southern New Hampshire early the following day. Sarah had used her business contact network to reserve a large condo at an equestrian vacation facility located at the base of the Attitash Mountains. The girls were super excited about this plan, especially since Sarah paid for the entire holiday week accommodations as their graduation gift.

Professor Stanton rang at midday, inviting them over for a light meal at her home. She intended to discuss possible options for Jenny's next eighteen to twenty-four months of online graduate studies. The girls arrived at the professor's home just before dark, hoping for an early evening since they were departing Boston at sunup. Professor Stanton had prepared light salads along with a huge steamed mixed seafood platter for dinner, which was just perfect.

The professor wanted to assess Jenny's possible interest in performing her advanced online classwork remotely from Northern Florida, with Jai and Pam acting as her mentors. She had quietly observed their evolving friendship during graduation week, as well as both families warming up to Jenny during their few days in Boston. Professor Stanton had briefly mentioned this possibility to both sets of parents immediately following Commencement, and Sarah excitedly offered to host Jenny. Sarah said that both Kim and Alice were totally enthralled with Jenny. They told Sarah that they felt like Jenny was another elder sister because she was so much fun.

Professor Stanton wished the four girls a happy and safe vacation. They would also discuss her suggestion for Jenny's studies. Jenny's work would mostly be in the research component of her graduate degree in Journalism. Simultaneously, she could rent shared space for the mandatory paintings in her fine arts minor. The girls would meet with her again on their return to Boston following their vacation.

The professor would answer any specific questions or comments regarding Jenny's financial aid sponsorship package and her study goals for her doctorate. A seven to ten-day stay on campus per semester would also be required of Jenny, who was very talented; therefore, this was no real issue. The professor felt that working online from Florida would be a perfect studies support mechanism for Jenny, considering her rural farming upbringing.

Professor Stanton was somewhat aware of Jenny's less-than-perfect home situation in her midwestern farming community. However, Jenny did not go into detail about her struggles blending in the very close-knit society. Jenny initially had told the professor she could be more productive being on campus versus working remotely from her small midwestern hometown. However, it became immediately apparent that adjusting to life alone in Boston or any major city would be very difficult for Jenny. Therefore, Jenny meeting up with Jai, '2', and Pam had been a godsend, especially with their interacting so closely and being protective of her.

The four-hour drive up to New Hampshire started delightfully with beautiful late spring-like weather. None of the girls had traveled this far north in the eastern USA. They were quite excited seeing the hilly landscape as they approached the Attitash Mountain area. The girls were chatting continually on several topics during the travel north; however, their previous night's conversation with Professor Stanton was the primary focus.

Finally, Jai said, "Let's enjoy ourselves for the week until time for our return to Boston. It seems probable that we may need more time to speak with the professor. Therefore mom can rebook our return flights home once our travel plans are final."

Professor Stanton had suggested that Jenny had various options on where she could be based during her next two years while performing her research, painting, and thesis submission. Jai's take on last evening's conversation was the professor felt that Jenny should strongly consider relocating to Northern Florida. Pam and Jai both received their doctorates in the humanities study section, and their mentoring Jenny for the next two years could be a perfect solution.

Jai continued, "Stating that we have become good friends during the past week, with all our family enjoying Jenny's quirky personality. Therefore, I completely support the professor's offer, feeling Jenny would be thrilled living in Northern Florida with us mentoring her graduate studies."

Jenny piped up, saying, "Jai, I am not quirky. Well, maybe I'm a little different; I certainly have been very happy for the past week, enjoying our new friendship. Let's drop this topic now, not allowing my study plans to consume our vacation fun. My current schedule is to return home from Boston one week after our vacation, which can easily be changed. There's plenty of time for discussing study options when our vacation is finished. Admittedly, I will miss you three terribly after you return home."

'2' then popped up with, they were done for any more university schedule discussions! The four of them were now moving totally into the 'having fun on vacation mode,' with Babe Jai owing her a spanking since she was a naughty girl yesterday!