Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcie's first thoughts were hot anger and dismay at Steff for setting her up. Steff knew their four hosts were lesbians and chose not to tell her. Marcie felt this entire visit had been planned by Steff to bash guys and entice her to dump the guy she often dated. While Marcie was deeply hurt that Steff had not told her the girls were lesbians, this entire situation just didn't compute. Steff was the most in-your-face person Marcie knew and had never stooped to trickery.

As she stood there completely stunned; Jai and '2' hugged and laughed with Steff, so happy they were together again after a long time.

Marcie was floored with her understanding and knew for certain the four N. Florida girls were lesbians. Jenny had watched her eyes and face closely for the last few minutes of Jai's introductions. She seemed to read Marcie's stiffened body language of unease, anger, or fear. At this point in the welcome introductions, Jenny decided to invite Marcie upstairs to view the bed and bathrooms.

During her talk with Jenny and seeing how much she loved Pam, Marcie realized that her take on why she was there with Steff had to be wrong. Jenny and Pam would never be a part of deceit or bashing any unknown person because of their love for life. Marcie also said Jai, '2', Pam, and Jenny were all friendly people. Jai's family stopping over to welcome her and Steff with dessert and hugs was just awesome!

Steff had been Marcie's absolute best and loyal friend for many years. However, she also had controlling ways at times, and that was just the way Steff was. Marcie had been in a whirlwind since their arrival because of her worry there was an ulterior motive or reason Steff had invited her. Marcie continued that her emotions were not prepared for this type of confrontational conversation this weekend. She came here with Steff to relax and have fun away from the stress in JAX, which she still wanted to!

Jai entered the conversation and asked Marcie to please be honest with her. "Will you be more comfortable at a hotel tonight?"

Jai continued, "Marcie was in an unexpected situation, and they definitely respected her feelings; therefore, she should be honest. Jai said emphatically to Marcie that Jai would book a hotel reservation for her right then if she felt uncomfortable staying there."

Marcie answered that she wanted to spend more alone time with Jenny, including Pam since she was quite relaxed when she and Jenny talked upstairs. Jenny spoke to Marcie about her quick fall for Pam after they met in Boston. Jenny's love for Pam gave Marcie's heart a nice warm feeling, so she would like to continue the upstairs conversation with Jenny and Pam in a quiet place with a nice glass of red wine.

Marcie continued that Jai, '2', and Steff hadn't seen each other for several months, so maybe those three should catch up on life since JAX. Then she could talk more with Jenny and Pam about their life together since they met in Boston. Marcie had never spoken or socialized with real lesbians. Therefore it was probable that Marcie had many of the same negative misconceptions of lesbians as she had heard from others. For example, many people, as well as some literature, often described lesbians as man-haters. However, when they talked upstairs, Jenny was so warm that Marcie refused to believe that Jenny could dislike anyone without just cause. Marcie said that Wesley, Alice's friend, absolutely loved all of them because she watched as his eyes sparkled with joy as the kids bantered with Jai and '2' earlier.

Finally, Marcie answered Jai, "I definitely want to stay here at your home for the fun weekend as expected. I will happily share the second upstairs MBR suite with my best friend Steff, as Jenny suggested. I also want to get dolled up and party tonight like we planned, since I brought my sexy but classy little black dress to wear!"

Jai said this was a plan and suggested Marcie, Jenny and Pam talked in the study or Jenny's bedroom with a nice glass of wine for two or three hours. Then all six girls needed to pause their various activities and get started up to dine and dance the night away!

Jenny, Pam, and Marcie headed upstairs with glasses of wine, where they talked more about love, same-sex relationships, and more specifically, about Jenny and Pam as a lesbian couple.

STEFF CONFESSED:

Jai was a bit concerned that Steff did not tell Marcie the girls were two lesbian couples. In Jai's mind, Steff was Marcie's best friend and should have been honest with her that the N. Florida friends they were scheduled to visit and stay with for the long weekend were lesbians.

Jai called Steff over to the bar and handed her a solid glass of wine; "Steff to level with me, do you have special feelings for Marcie?"

Steff said she knows it was wrong not to tell Marcie that Jai and '2' were lesbians and a couple. However, this whole issue regarding the guy Marcie often dates had confused Steff, which was strange. She and Marcie had been tight friends for several years, and she never once thought of Marcie in a sexual way. However, two relatively recent events, occurring in the past eight months, had placed Steff in a difficult emotional place with Marcie's friendship.

The first event was Jai and '2's' shopping trip to JAX, which opened Steff's eyes to girls that liked girls; she had never been close to a gay person or couple before meeting them. Jai and '2' had been best friends for years (like Marcie and her) before becoming a couple. She liked Jai and '2' so much after she met them in the hotel restaurant. Steff felt the love and caring emotions between Jai and '2'. This opened her to view Marcie in a different way, not only as her best friend.

The second event was that Marcie's recent distress with her guy-friend had resulted in her leaning heavily on Steff as she was troubled. Steff now felt sensually drawn to Marcie and often became sexually excited by Marcie holding her close when upset. Therefore, she wanted Marcie to see how Jai and '2' enjoyed their life as a lesbian couple and Steff's good friends.

This was the main reason Steff wanted to visit her friends in N. Florida, away from their JAX friends. Steff was very confused with her newfound sexual feelings toward Marcie. Steff, almost in tears, admitted she had most likely botched things up for herself with Marcie by not being honest that Jai and '2' were a couple!

Jai countered that she was uncertain if Steff had botched up her friendship since Marcie wanted to stay here in their home and share the smaller upstairs MBR with her. She also wanted to party in her new sexy black dress as they had previously planned. Jai felt that Marcie needed a girls' night out away from the pressure in JAX.

Marcie's dating life issues caused her stress. She soon needed to choose between her friendship with Steff or a continued dating relationship with a guy. There was no middle ground for Marcie. Either Steff or the guy would soon exit her life and become history. Marcie just needed off this roller coaster and to enjoy a non-confrontational fun weekend. Steff gave her this opportunity to enjoy a fun-filled stress-free long weekend, which Marcie still wanted.

Marcie was there visiting with them this weekend because she trusted Steff. Marcie didn't personally know Jai or the other three girls, but she placed her complete trust in Steff. Marcie must be fully supported by Steff during this visit, and Marcie would never forget that her best friend, Steff, was there for her when most needed.

Jai added, there were two absolute rules Steff should heed with Marcie this weekend!

First, she should not act as a guy would and come to Marcie sexually when alone, especially in their bedroom after an evening out. Marcie definitely needed her trusted best friend this weekend and not a suitor.

Second, treat Marcie the exact same way as she had in the past several years of their great friendship. If Steff and Marcie had always hugged and played with each other when having fun, then Steff needed to be that same type of friend during this fun weekend.

Steff must follow Marcie's lead and carefully observe her body language when interacting with her on the dance floor or at the table. Marcie will see frequent close body contact and cheeky conversation tonight from Jai and '2', as well as Jenny and Pam. The cheeky banter may be between the two couples, such as Jenny saying, "Jai, '2' is being bad and needs a good warm spanking from you later tonight."

However, the physical contact was always within each couple. For example, "Jenny may playfully grab Pam's booty and say this bodacious booty is mine alone, and I own it."

The two N. Florida couples were always cheeky with their respective girlfriends when out on the town for a fun evening.

Marcie needed to know that Steff totally respected their friendship and truly wanted her to be happy in life! Also, Marcie had to know that Steff would be there for her, even when she disagreed with Steff's viewpoint.

Jai's plan was for all six ladies to get a little wild and experience an awesome evening of fun. This long weekend was Marcie's first visit to their home, and Jai wanted her to have good memories. So the girls planned to act sassy and classy tonight but to also clearly be respectful of others in the restaurant.

In the past, Yolanda, the owner, had always reserved Jai and the girl's seating area for ladies only dancing. Some of the dancers in that section were lesbian couples, although most just wanted a fun night hanging out with their female friends.

The three couples entered the restaurant, where Yolanda and Jane waited for them near the hostess station. The four girls' most recent evening out here was two months ago, celebrating Jenny's nineteenth birthday. Jai was pleased that Steff and Marcie were there with them for the first time to have fun.

Jai introduced Steff and Marcie to Yolanda and Jane and explained how she and '2' met Steff in JAX when they first became a couple. All six girls stood fairly tall in their Jimmy Choo three-inch heels and elegant cocktail dresses. Of course, Pam wore a Shimmering Baby Blue dress for Jenny as expected, and '2' always donned a Brilliant Red Dress for Jai when they partied.

Marcie had really enjoyed her earlier talk with Jenny and Pam, so she was smiling brightly at the beautiful surroundings. Marcie understood there would most likely be girls-only dancing in their immediate vicinity. She was definitely ready to join in and party down. Jenny had also told Marcie that they get a little hands-on hot into the dancing, especially Jai and '2'. So Marcie should not worry about the others, just enjoy sharing time with her best friend Steff, who wanted her to be happy.

The evening was awesome, with Steff following Jai's advice and letting Marcie lead in the cheekiness and body contact that she felt comfortable with. The food was especially tasty, as the Chef always sent them a few unique delights for their table. The ongoing conversations were fun and flirty; Marcie jumped right in the game and flirted with Steff.

When they returned to their table after dancing, Marcie plopped right down in Steff's lap, the same as Pam and '2' did to their girlfriends. She shyly kissed Steff on the cheek, saying. "Thank you so much for this visit to Jai and the girl's home!" Marcie continued with, "This has been the most fun night I have enjoyed in months. The food is delicious, with all the staff and managers being wonderful and so kind to them.

Turning to her lesbian hosts, Marcie said, "I very much understand why this is their favorite place to celebrate special times. I am so happy tonight and truly hope to be invited to party with them here again soon."

Jai said Marcie, "The evening is young, and they will celebrate more at home. Mom does not like them to drink alcohol outside of their home because they were not yet twenty-one. For this reason, their usual party beverage when out for fun is non-alcoholic champagne. The four friends were somewhat reserved young ladies, so they didn't ordinarily frequent nightclubs or house parties outside the St. John's community.

"Jai, '2', Jenny, and Pam all really like this place the best to party down because many ladies shake their booties here in group dances. Also, Yolanda respects that sometimes ladies just want to hang out together and have a fun evening. Her customers realize that Yolanda strives to keep them happy and safe, so they respond with awesome respect and tips for the restaurant staff."

"Jai then noted that just before they depart for home, it is a tradition that each couple dances separately for one or two slow drags to Unchained Melody. Marcie excitedly replied that they want to keep in the tradition, so she and Steff would also slow dance alone!"

It was decided that Jai and '2' would dance first, followed by Jenny and Pam, and then Steff and Marcie. When Jai and '2' started to dance, Jenny whispered to Marcie, "Look at Jai's eyes! They are like red hot coals, so '2' is definitely in for it tonight." Pam, Steff, and Marcie giggled at Jenny's comment on '2' being in for it. Jenny and Pam danced next with their normal close, sensual and romantic slow drag as Pam looked up deeply into Jenny's eyes while she sweetly held on to her booty.

Finally, it was Steff and Marcie's turn, and the two girls were not shy on the dance floor. Marcie laid her head on Steff's shoulder and seemed to be in a dream world for the entire dance. Then, she said Steff, "Please ask the band to play the song again because their shared closeness made her warm and very happy."

Later that evening, the girls returned home after fare-welling Jane and Yolanda and then gave the workers their usual extra nice tip. Once settled at home with soft jazz in the background, Jai opened a very lovely vintage cabernet. Jenny suggested Steff and Marcie sip their wine in 'My Fair Ladies Style,' which was one glass for each couple to share. The six girls relaxed as they sipped their wine while each one enjoyed the solitude. Marcie and Steff were fading fast from their long day, which included the three-hour drive over. Everyone decided to call it a night and planned to sleep in late Saturday morning. Sarah prepared an early brunch for the girls and her family, so they did not need to worry about cooking.

Steff and Marci really enjoyed their four-day visit with the girls. Following the Friday night dining and dancing fun, they shopped, went sightseeing, watched movies, and played with Jai's younger sibs. In addition, they all attended the Sunday Church Service and other normal worship day activities at St. John's. Marcie and Steff also met many other St. John's young members between eleven and twenty.

The six girls did not go out and party again during Marcie and Steff's visit, as they preferred to laze around home and enjoy their solitude. Marcie really loved their visit with Jai, '2', Jenny, and Pam. She said she so enjoyed herself with everyone on this awesome long weekend! Marcie then turned to Steff, throwing her arms around her waist, saying; "Please! Please! Think of her the next time she visited the girls." Marcie just loved the visit to Jai, '2', Jenny, and Pam's home in N. Florida, which was just without a care in the world!

Jenny winked at Marcie and said, "You are very welcome in our home anytime. Jenny or Jai would contact them soon to plan another fun weekend in N. Florida."

Everyone exchanged contact information before Steff and Marcie departed for JAX.

ENGAGEMENT PLANS:

A few weeks after Steff and Marcie's visit, Pam and '2' were at their family's home for a special dinner with parents and siblings. Pam and '2' were initially reluctant to attend since their girlfriends were not explicitly included. However, Jai encouraged them to go, saying she understood their parents desiring time with the nuclear family. She and Jenny will say hello to their family for them since they also have not seen their family as often after they moved into their new home.

While '2' and Pam were at their parents, Jai and Jenny visited Sarah's family and updated them on their many activities. After saying hello and playing with the younger siblings for a while, Jai asked mom if she and Jenny could talk seriously with her about an important item. She also said to the kids, they never keep secrets from family, but they must promise absolute secrecy if you want to listen in as they talked with mom.

Jai and Jenny had been quietly discussing their futures with '2' and Pam since they were now well settled at home. Also, they were all quite satisfied with their careers at this point in life. So they had decided to Propose Marriage to Pam and '2' next month and then throw a nice Surprise Engagement Party at their favorite restaurant.

First, however, they needed mom's help with several things, one of which was for the rings to be shipped to her workplace. They will coordinate with Steff and Marcie to select the rings since they both live in JAX. Jai and Jenny had decided to design and purchase matched ring sets for each couple from an upscale JAX jeweler. They worked with the Jeweler online, while Steff and Marcie would act as their legs on the ground in JAX.

Jenny adds, "We are two couples generally of one mind, with our social lives being thoroughly intertwined. However, we are marrying sisters with totally different lifestyles and personalities. For this reason, the engagement rings will be selected based on each couple's personality tendencies. Finally, while she and Jai planned to combine the engagement proposals, both felt having separate weddings is most practical.

"Jai and '2' have a fourteen-year history, therefore will marry within the year after becoming engaged, since both are absolutely ready for marriage," Jenny finishing.

"Jai adds, "Me and '2' are quite ready for marriage, as we have often discussed since graduation week in Boston. The two of them will set their wedding date immediately following our engagement party."

"Jenny does not feel she and Pam are yet ready to set their wedding date. However, she definitely thought her & '2' should pop the proposal question to Pam and '2' together. Pam and I will most likely 'Wed' after being engaged for two or three years since we have only known each other a year."

Both young ladies wanted to hold a lovely dinner party for their proposals, inviting families, close friends, and business associates. They decided to propose marriage to Pam and '2' immediately after being seated in the restaurant. Jai and Jenny had discussed their ideas for the celebration night with Allison, Steff, Marcie and a few others. However, both of them definitely wanted to surprise their future brides with their proposals.

Jai said Mom, "Jenny and I will not be successful with the surprise celebration without your help. You have always represented stability in our lives, and we have been loved unconditionally by you!"

Sarah responds, "I am delighted with your ideas and happy to the core that you and Jenny worked together on the engagement details." Sarah continues, "A double wedding for both couples seems very romantic and will certainly reduce the costs. However, I completely agree with your decision on separate weddings spaced one or two years apart is indeed more logical.

"Jai and '2's' lives have been trending to marriage since first meeting at St. John's when both girls were six years old. Their bonding was immediate and robust, and Sarah felt the girls were destined to be lifetime friends. Nothing or no one has ever come between them. Pam realized the strong bond between her and '2', since she also was intimately involved as Jai's closest friend. Whenever one girl was present, the other two were always close by. Sarah knew that Jai and '2' worried about Pam as their friendship evolved into love. However prayers were answered when Jesus sent Jenny into Pam's life three months after her and '2' became a committed couple.