Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Young girls find peace and true love.
10.4k words
4.42
4.5k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH. 04 -- CELEBRATION-ENGAGEMENT:

Prologue:

This is CH. 04 of my first erotic story and Literotica submission. I continue being indebted to Candy_Kane54 for providing editing, style advice, and general encouragement for my writing "Lost Girls Find Life."

Our story portrays "Love of Life and Lesbian Romance," however it is not an actual sex story. There will be sex in some chapters. Remember the girls' closing statement in CH. 01, which was "When Absolute Love Arrives," sex is certain to follow!

CONTINUED FUN WEEKEND:

After they cuddled and rested most of Saturday afternoon, the girls met for dinner in the early evening. They were dressed casually in skirts and tops, although planning to order dinner in. Jai had communicated with her mom, Sarah, while Pam had updated her and '2's' parents regarding their weekend activities.

The four girls planned to spend a quiet evening at home, enjoying Japanese food and listening to relaxing music. They usually attended Sunday School and Morning Worship at St. John's on Sundays, followed by any other special church activities being held that day. Their plans for this Sunday were to simply attend the morning service, then immediately return home to discuss life plans for the coming weeks.

Jai and the girls intended to visit Jacksonville for a long weekend of fun once the Group Home was open for six months. At that point, the GPS monitors would be removed from the resident's ankles. This would be quite a busy time for everyone since the Group Home Onsite School, organized by Pam, would cease operations. The young residents would transfer to the fully accredited St. Johns primary day school. The girls would awaken early, wash up and dress in their school uniforms. They would then be shuttled to St. John's for breakfast and morning devotion, followed by their classes. The group home students also had morning and afternoon recess and lunch at St. John's. Dinner was prepared and eaten at their group home each day in the late evening.

The group home students' curriculum was now thoroughly interwoven to St. John's accredited K-06 primary school. Pam and Jenny each taught specialty classes in the primary grades twice weekly. Pam also functioned as the School Dean and Student Advisor. However, she was not always on site. Jai served as the school counselor for all forty-two students.

Allison, '2', Kelly, and a few other elder St. John's youths were bi-weekly guest lecturers for the secondary grades and taught a few classes each month. However, they all had full-time jobs; therefore, they could only devote a limited number of hours to support the school curriculum.

The fifteen Group Home Students were now fully registered in the St. John's Primary School, which increased the total enrollment for the school program to sixty-five students. Pam had set a fairly strict limit of a maximum of seventy total students allowed in the current program due to the limited classroom space presently available. Once the total number of registered students reached seventy, St. John's needed to discuss the feasibility of their expanding the facilities.

All aspects of Jai's reorganizing the Regional JDC into a Group Home for juvenile girls were now functioning smoothly. Her reorganization of this previously inefficient JDC operation also saved the state's taxpayers approximately four hundred thousand dollars annually.

Pam strived to instill and maintain a home-like friendly atmosphere for group home residents; therefore, she created an evening reading and storytelling hour. The girls gathered in the hallways just outside their dorm room doors and were perched on nicely padded wood stools. These very comfortable stools had been designed and constructed by the St. John's maintenance team. Each doorway had a clear view of the second-floor stairs, where the designated reader sat in an elevated chair. Stories were selected by girls and teachers from the group home's reading room Children's books library. These storybooks were provided free from Pam's publisher, which she had negotiated in her editor consulting contract.

Books were read or stories told by Pam, Kelly, Jenny, '2', Jai, and a few other older St. John's youths. Pam prepared a monthly readers schedule, which occasionally included adults from their community. The evening reading hour was a favorite for the girls and readers. On many evenings several elder St. John's youth and adults sat in on the reading and story hour.

STEFF'S VISIT:

Jai contacted Steff, the waitress she and '2' befriended in the Jacksonville (JAX) Mall Hotel's upscale restaurant. This was where Jai and '2' officially became a couple, with Steff being the waitress on their final night in JAX. Jai had promised to contact Steff sometime following their Boston graduation, vacation travel to Attitash, and return to life in N. Florida.

Jai spoke with Steff, intending to plan a JAX visit to go shopping and have fun in the next few weeks, with her, '2', Jenny, and Pam driving over together. However, once they had exchanged a few greetings, Jai noticed Steff sounded a bit down as they spoke before Steff mentioned that she needed a break from JAX. Since Steff seemed a bit depressed and needed a change of scenery, Jai changed her plan and decided to invite Steff to visit them in N. Florida, where she could relax for a few days.

Jai mentioned this idea to Steff, who was very excited with the offer for her to visit them In N. Florida. Steff also said, May I bring my friend Marcie since the drive is a bit long?"

Jai clarified to Steff, "I need to check with '2', Jenny, and Pam before I can confirm her and Marcie's visit, although I do not feel it would be a problem. They have a five-bedroom home, so Steff and her friend could either share the smaller upstairs MBR-suite and bath or use two smaller bedrooms if they preferred.

Jai quickly spoke with '2', Pam and Jenny, with all of them being quite pleased to host the two friends from JAX for a long weekend. Jai reconfirmed with Steff that she and Marcie would visit them in N. Florida for four days starting next Friday.

She then informed their gate entry security station that two guests from JAX were coming for a four-day visit and scheduled to arrive on Friday afternoon. The security staff gave Jai a guest sticker for Steff to place in her car windshield.

Steff and her friend Marcie arrived late Friday morning and were greeted by the four girls. Jai took the lead with introductions for Marcie while also explaining how she and '2' met Steff eight months ago when they visited JAX. Since Steff had not previously met Pam or Jenny, Jai explained that Pam was '2's' elder sister and Jenny was a new friend they met in Boston, originally from Goshen, Indiana.

Steff and Marcie said hello to Jenny and Pam while they all walked into the house. Jenny noticed that Marcie seemed a little tense as Jai updated Steff, especially when Jai had casually grabbed and patted '2's' booty. Jenny suddenly felt that Marcie had just then understood their hosts were most likely two lesbian couples.

Once they all were inside, Jenny asked, Marcie would you please walk with me upstairs to see the bedrooms and bath areas." As they walked down the hall, "Jenny stopped and asked Marcie if she knows that Jai and '2', as well as Jenny and Pam, are lesbian couples?"

Marcie seemed very uncomfortable with this question and finally answered, "No, I did not know you were lesbian couples."

Marcie had been a bit nervous when they first arrived there, same as she would be anytime she first met several new people. However, Marcie relaxed for a bit as the four girls welcomed them with broad smiles. She later noticed a lot of close body contact among them, as Jai slapped '2's' booty and then massaged it for a few minutes. It was then that Marcie realized with complete clarity that Jai and '2' was definitely a lesbian couple. Marcie then observed how Pam seemed to look at Jenny with an unabashed longing and then realized that Jenny and Pam were also a lesbian couple.

Jenny responded that Marcie looked as if she were going to faint and was worried about her. Jenny also wondered if Marcie had previously met or socialized with lesbians or lesbian couples before. Jenny hoped that Marcie understood that they were the same as many other couples, just both of them females. Jenny explained to Marcie that she and Pam had met in Boston at their university graduation ceremony. Jenny had never dated anyone in her hometown of Goshen, Indiana, and had been alone most of the time since she was very young. Jenny was reared by grandparents in an unloving household and had never felt wanted or loved.

Jenny had decided to complete her final two years of graduate study on-site at the university's Boston campus. She had arrived at the campus hotel and had checked in early in the morning. Jenny rested for a few hours, then dressed and departed for a social event at another, larger downtown hotel.

While Jenny waited for the hotel shuttle to the special function, some university guys harassed her a bit. These guys were booked in the same on-campus hotel and were also attending the function. These guys continued their aggressive attitude toward Jenny even after they arrived at the graduation social.

Fortunately, Jai and '2' stood at a refreshment table near Jenny and noticed her tense expression. '2' casually strolled over and rescued Jenny, then took her back to where Jai stood. She introduced Jai as her girlfriend. She then said her elder sister, Pam, in the dazzling Blue Dress, was there with some friends. Pam turned and looked their way; Jenny was utterly mesmerized with her warm, wide smile.

Neither Jenny nor Pam had ever dated anyone before or ever considered a relationship with another girl. Regardless, Jenny fell hard for Pam within two weeks of meeting her and spending time together at the various graduation events. Three days after Jenny met Jai, '2', and Pam, their combined families arrived from Florida for the graduation program and treated Jenny as if she was another daughter. Jai's Mom-Sarah quickly bonded with Jenny and offered to host her in Florida for the two years that Jenny would need to complete her doctorate in the online program.

Following graduation, the four new friends vacationed at an equestrian resort in Attitash, NH. The vacation had previously been planned for Jai, '2' and Pam. However, both sets of parents strongly encouraged Jenny to join their daughters on vacation, which was a graduation gift from Jai's mom, Sarah. Jenny had never in her young life experienced such warmth and love from anyone, especially from her grandparents, who reared her from four years old. Jenny always felt like a stranger with her grandparents because they were stoic and showed very little emotional attachment to her.

Jai's younger sisters, Kim and Alice, were all over her, saying Jenny, please come to Florida and live with them in their home, since you were such a wonderful person.

Jenny continued talking to Marcie and explained that she sniffled for much the long drive from Boston to Attitash.

Finally, after about one hour of Jenny's quiet tears, Pam asked her to please tell them why she was so unhappy. Jenny answered Pam that those were happy tears because their families gave her more love in a week than Jenny had received in the previous fourteen years of her life. Jenny then completely opened up with Pam about her being lonely all the time back in Goshen. Pam responded with arms open and drew Jenny in for a warm hug. Pam then held her close for the next few hours of their drive to Attitash. That was the moment when Jenny first realized she had already developed a strong attachment to Pam.

Both Pam and Jenny were shy and slightly introverted young girls. Neither of them had dated before, and each one was a virgin. Since their return from their vacation to N. Florida, when Jenny moved in with Jai's family eight months ago, she and Pam had been in a wonderful loving friendship. Both Jenny and Pam knew without question that their blossoming love for each other was forever. The two of them often cuddled, teased, and played little sensual games when they were alone. However, neither Jenny nor Pam had ever experienced full sex. Both just assumed that sex between them would happen when the stars were properly aligned for it. Jenny and Pam often sat on their bed at night in their booty shorts and played those little love games since both knew they 100% committed to each other.

Jenny had explained her past history before and after Pam entered her life to reduce Marcie's tenseness. She hoped that Marcie understood that two lonely persons had found love together and Marcie did not freak out because Jenny and Pam were lesbians! Jenny continued that neither Jai nor '2' or Pam or Jenny planned to cast some spell on Marcie to make her become a lesbian. Marcie needed to relax and enjoy life in a way that pleased her. Jenny further explained that Pam was her girlfriend and hers only. Pam felt so strongly about her love for Jenny that Jenny was happier than she had ever been during her entire life.

Finally, Jenny said their home was open for Marcie and Steff to stay and enjoy the long weekend. However, if Marcie was uncomfortable there because of the four host girls being lesbians, Jai would book hotel rooms for her and Steff.

Marcie had just started to reply when there was a loud commotion downstairs indicating Jai's family had arrived for a visit and to welcome her and Steff!

Jenny said to Marcie, "Please hold that thought because Jai's little demon siblings and their friends had arrived. They would continue their upstairs conversation after Marcie met Jai's family and the house was quiet again." Jenny led Marcie back down the stairs when Alice yelled for Jenny. Jenny laughed and said, "We are coming down now, and who let the demons in?"

A stunning older lady walked over, said she was Sarah, Jai's Mom, and apologized for the loudness. The little demons were Jai's younger sisters, Kim and Alice, along with their best friends Wesley and Dana. Sarah and her family had stopped briefly to welcome Steff and Marcie for their visit. Sarah also brought a special welcoming gift of her famous Strawberry Short Cake for the girls. Jai's sisters and their friends were a noisy group because the younger sibs really enjoyed annoying their elder sister! However, the younger siblings really loved Jai to death, along with '2', Pam and Jenny.

Sarah said, give your big sister and her friends' hugs since they needed to quickly depart to St. John's for school and then joined in on the devotions before classes started. As Mom-Sarah shooed them out, Jai said, don't worry to the younger kids. There will be lots of time for them to terrorize Steff and Marcie before they returned to JAX in four days. Kim, Alice, Dana, and Wesley gave the six older girls warm hugs and said they loved them with beaming smiles.

In unison, Jai, '2', Pam, and Jenny said, "We love you guys so much," while Steff and Marcie waved goodbye! There were tears of love in their eyes as Jai said her siblings were the best noisy little sisters in the world, along with her special brother, Wesley.

MARCIE CLEARED THE AIR:

After Sarah and the children left for school, Marcie spoke with Jenny. She asked if they could continue their upstairs conversation down here and enjoy the Strawberry shortcake with coffee. Of course, there were four sets of raised eyebrows on that comment, although Jenny quickly said that was an excellent idea.

The six girls were now relaxed with Sarah's awesome cake and a full pot of perked coffee on the counter.

Jenny started the discussion, saying that when Jai introduced everyone earlier, she sensed uneasiness in Marcie. Jenny thought the unease was because Marcie had just understood both host couples were in a same-sex relationship. Jenny added that Marcie's emotions had leaped from apprehension to very defensive as Jai explained the relationships during greetings. It was for this reason that Jenny invited Marcie upstairs to see the bedrooms and bathroom areas.

Once they were upstairs, Jenny directly questioned Marcie about her unease. She sensed that Marcie had never experienced friendship with a lesbian or a same-sex couple. In detail, Jenny told Marcie how she had met Pam in Boston a few months ago and immediately felt an unusual attraction to her. Jenny wanted to be sure that Marcie understood that Pam, Jai, and '2' were everyday people who happened to love someone of the same sex. However, Jenny did not want Marcie to be uncomfortable in their home. She offered for Jai to book a hotel for Marcie and Steff to stay each night after their fun activities together.

Marcie had just started her reply when Jai's family nosily arrived with dessert. Jenny suggested they return downstairs, meet Jai's family, and then continue the upstairs conversation later after the excitement of the children's visit was over. During Jai's family's visit, Jenny observed that Marcie seemed to relax as she interacted with the young children and Jai's mom, Sarah. Marcie intently watched how much the young kids adored their elder sister. She also seemed enamored with Sarah as she was such an awesome mom.

Jenny turned to Marcie and asked her if she wanted to add any other details regarding their upstairs conversation.

Marcie looked very nervous and fidgety as she slowly spoke, "When I agreed visit Jai, '2', Jenny, and Pam here in N. Florida with Stephanie, there were many personal issues on my plate at that time. Steff is now and has always been my very dear friend. However, Steff also has a powerful personality and is completely upfront with everyone.

Many of our JAX friends' view Steff as overbearing, although I do not agree with them one iota. Everyone always exactly knows what's on Steff's mind in any situation or conflict since she is always bluntly honest."

Marcie had experienced recent difficulties with the guy she frequently dated, although they were not a couple as such. Steff was displeased with his negative effect on Marcie's personality and insisted she needed to dump him. However, Marcie was not sure that leaving the guy was fair, which increased the stress level between her and Steff. The guy had also accused Marcie of letting Steff control her life. Conflicts between these two persons, who were both important in her life, placed Marcie in a stressed out no-win predicament.

Marcie was so excited that Steff had invited her along to visit some girlfriends in N. Florida for a long weekend. Getting out of JAX for a few days to hang out with a bunch of female friends seemed to be just the cooling-off time Marcie needed. But, initially, this trip increased Marcie's stress level since the guy was even angrier about Steff's influencing her to visit friends three hours away from JAX.

They left JAX early Friday morning, and Marcie felt calmed now that she was away from the stress. During the drive over, Steff told Marcie how she met Jai and '2' when they stayed at her hotel during a weekend shopping trip to JAX. However, it now seemed that Steff omitted the fact that Jai & '2' was a committed lesbian couple. Marcie made significant eye contact with Pam and Jenny and then stated that Steff did not say much about them, other than Pam was '2's' older sister. However, Marcie now knew from Jenny's upstairs talk that she and Pam was also a lesbian couple.

Marcie was a bit nervous when they arrived, the same as she would be meeting many new people for the first time. She relaxed for a bit as Jai and the other three girls welcomed them with wide smiles. However, Marcie soon noted a lot of close body contact between them, specifically when Jai soundly smacked '2' on the booty and gently massaged her there for a few minutes. Marcie was very tense now because at the subconscious level and with unquestioned clarity, she realized her hosts were two lesbian couples.