Lost Girls Find Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah continued, "Jenny experienced a lonely life in Goshen, and Sarah knew that often, there was sadness when Jenny reminisced on her past life. However, Jesus blessed her abundantly for being a good girl in life and her dedication to her studies. Her future sisters, Jai and '2' looked deeply into her soul that evening in Boston and invariably knew she was the one destined to win Pam's Heart. There was no other reasonable explanation for Sarah since Jenny and Pam have been virtually inseparable since that memorable evening. She saw the true spark of Jenny's love for Pam in the three days of them all together in Boston for their graduation."

Sarah saw Jenny as one of her daughters and adored her, the same as Jai, Kim, and Alice. Jenny had filled their lives with joy during the past year, and they joyously thanked Professor Stanton, who asked Sarah to host Jenny in their home. 'There Is No More Mom-Sarah. She was now Mom and always Jenny's Mom forever.

Alice spoke with her last week and asked if Jenny had to go back to Goshen in two years. Mom asked her why; she said Jenny should never leave because they love her so much. The four girls, Jai, Jenny, Kim, and she were sisters, which was very special. If Jenny were to leave, then a part of her was lost! Alice added that Jenny had listened to her when she talked incessantly about how to paint. Then Jenny had let Alice throw paint on her in the studio and showed her how to care for horses. She just loved Jenny so much that she needed her in her life.

Sarah was a controlling Mom in that she wanted all of her daughters' right there at her side. The four of them were her nuclear daughters, although '2', Pam, and Dana were her extended daughters, as well as her son Wesley. Sarah had indeed been blessed for the past fifteen years, since Kim's birth.

The nuclear and extended family members will all work together, helping with the engagement rings and planning the surprise dinner party for '2' and Pam. Hopefully, Dana's mom-Ellen can adjust her business travel schedule to be in town as well, as this will be a special evening for all their families.

The next few weeks were a whirlwind of activity. With Pam's direction, St. John's had become the state's premier K-6 Primary Day school as well as 7-8 Secondary Day School. Jenny was deep into writing her doctoral thesis, had painted the required items for her degree, and she also mentored Alice in Fine Arts. Jai's work in reorganizing the State's JDCs and Foster Care programs was nearly sixty percent completed. Allison had acquired two new major corporate customers. Therefore '2' took complete management control of four smaller long-term accounts.

ENGAGEMENT PARTY:

Jai and Jenny had selected their engagement rings last week, which Sarah just loved. They all decided it would be impossible to actually plan a dinner for nearly fifty people without arousing '2' and Pam's suspicion. Therefore, they went to plan 'B'! Jai and Jenny had been pushing for a girls' night out for two weeks since everyone had been so busy lately. They felt the girls definitely deserved an evening of play because of their recent arduous work. A pre-arranged date was selected. Steff and Marcie were invited over from JAX, and The Six Musketeers were poised to strike again.

The six Musketeers were to arrive for dinner at approximately eight o'clock that evening. Their families and a few invited friends had arrived earlier by shuttle bus from a central location and quietly waited in a closed off party room.

The first awkward moment was the seating arrangement since the other four girls wanted both '2' and Pam to take the outside seats, forgetting that Jenny and Pam usually took the inside seats. They stumbled through this minor blip, and then Jane rushed out with their bottles of non-alcoholic champagne. She did not want to allow '2' and Pam time to question why the other elevated tables near them were empty at eight o'clock.

The two sets of engagement rings were hidden in the champagne buckets. When Jane reached their table, Jai and Jenny quietly kneeled by their respective girlfriends. The band played a resounding Here Comes The Bride, '2', and Pam looked totally confused. Then their combined families and friends rushed into the dining room, and Alice quickly moved to Jenny's side while Kim moved to Jai's side. Jane reached into the buckets and handed a package to both Alice and Kim as Jai proposed to '2', and Jenny proposed to Pam. Finally, they removed and gave the rings to Jai and Jenny for them and their fiancées.

The entire restaurant was in complete chaos, as '2' and Pam were asked to marry their respective girlfriend. The two sisters were absolutely stunned, as they were totally in the dark on this evening's real purpose. '2' and Pam sobbed huge tears as Jai and Jenny spoke on their unconditional love for them and described their herculean efforts in keeping the evening a surprise.

It was a beautiful evening of dining and dancing; '2' and Pam had to remake their faces several times as the tears streaked their makeup. The two couples visited and thanked each guest several times; Jai and Jenny eloquently explained their subterfuge in planning the Surprise Engagement and Party. The four girls proudly displayed their matching rings. They also exclaimed that Jai and Jenny had totally surprised their girlfriends with the selection.

Finally, the formal evening was over, and the Six Musketeers returned home to relax with a nice glass of wine. The six girls were just so pleased with the evening. '2' was all over Jai, hugging and kissing her, while Pam was similarly engaged with Jenny.

Steff and Marcie tightly hugged each other and watched their interactions with tears of joy for their friends.

Finally, Jai said they needed to slow down a bit and enjoy their friends' company. They were so thrilled that Steff and Marcie had helped them plan their surprise, especially with the rings designed by a JAX jeweler.

Marcie replied that her life had improved wonderfully since their visit with them months ago. So much was a direct result of her several conversations with Jenny and Pam. She continued that their evening at the elegant restaurant two months ago rejuvenated her soul since she had been a bit depressed before their visit. She was enthralled with Jai's family's happiness, especially with mom-Sarah's interactions with all her children and their friends. It was readily apparent that the children discussed anything and everything with their mom, which was a very healthy way for families to live.

Marcie continued saying the previous long weekend visit had further enlightened her on what an awesome friend Steff had been for a long time. She was always there for her when she needed someone to lean on. Marcie wanted to be absolutely sure that her relationship with Steff remained solid.

This was now her first priority because Steff had always been there for her. So, she decided to take a break from dating anyone. Marcie wanted to spend time with Steff because they had so much fun together. Before their weekend visit with the girls two months ago, much of their time together was spent with Steff, listening while Marcie complained about her life, usually about some guy.

They now visited craft shows, the theater, and they talked and laughed all the time. Their earlier visit had a tremendously positive impact on Marcie's life, which has been just amazing. She was absolutely stoked and thrilled to help Jen and Jai with their surprise proposal tonight. Marcie so wanted to stay in the upstairs guest MBR suite tonight that she pouted when Steff thought the two couples would prefer to be alone. Marcie said to Steff, does that sound like the Jai, '2', Jenny, and Pam, we know?

Steff responded, "You are so right, sweetie. The four friends would have been heartbroken had we stayed in a hotel, so there we all are sitting on our friends' engagement night."

Marcie continued. Saying, "We promise to keep it secret if we hear certain ladies chasing mice all over the bedrooms tonight. Marcie also wonders if these bad mice will try sneaking into our bedroom since she is certain to need Steff to protect her from them."

"Steff, "Will you protect me from those bad mice?" Everyone has a nice belly laugh at that one!

Jenny then said, "Steff and Marcie are now Musketeers five and six. Musketeers absolutely do not stay in hotels. The second upstairs MBR is always reserved for them when in our city." She continued, "Tonight is the happiest I have ever been because I just roped her blue dress girl."

Pam responded with a sexy booty wiggle and said, "Rope Me, Baby! Rope Me Baby In Your Warm Love!" She then said, "Marcie and Steff are major contributors to all of tonight's happiness, and are forever welcome in our home."

There was more general conversation for the next hour while the six friends enjoyed specific memories from their engagement party.

Then as if on cue, '2' moved over to Jai's lap and gave her a passionate kiss, saying, "Ready for bed, my beautiful fiancée?"

Pam moved to Jenny's lap kissing her gently, saying, "This is the happiest I have been since '2's' adoption. She immediately knew in her heart that '2' was meant to be her little sister. Pam wanted so much to protect her that day fifteen years ago, after seeing her chubby little legs moving at light speed toward the JDC entryway. Now, still so close as sisters, we have enjoyed the beautiful evening of our engagement party."

Marcie moved over to Steff's lap, giving her a big hug and sloppy cheek kiss. She was somewhat uncertain about being totally ready for chasing mice. However, she spoke with Jenny earlier this week, who suggested that she be prepared for anything. Bring soft and comfortable booty shorts for you and Steff to relax in when alone in the bedroom. The booty shorts certainly enhanced the boudoir conversation for Pam and her during their first night in the new place. Staring intently at Steff, Marcie said she was definitely ready for long and titillating conversations with her best girlfriend.

Jai closed the bedtime discussion saying off to bed Musketeers and meet downstairs for coffee at eleven tomorrow morning.

Jai and '2' spent a quiet night snuggled up, primarily because the day had been long, and they were exhausted. Secondly, those two tended to become quite vocal during sex, so they wanted to respect their friends Steff and Marcie, who would be staying with them for the next four days. So at times like tonight, being snuggled and cuddled together while they whispered sweet nothings in their lover's ear was just what they needed.

Steff and Marcie had indeed become closer in the past two months; Marcie finally ditched the guy friend she often dated. She also told Steff that she had sworn off men for a while and intended to spend more quality time with her best girlfriend. She was also a bit touchy-feely with Steff for the past two months; she often hugged Steff and kissed her warmly on the cheek when they were together.

Steff was definitely following Jai's solid advice on letting Marcie reel herself into Steff's arms by being openly warm and responsive to her close friend. However, Marcie had really pushed Steff's boundary tonight, probably influenced by the two couples who had been quite "handsy" with each other all evening.

When Marcie pounced on Steff, same as '2' on Jai and Pam on Jenny, she received a quiet nod from Jai. She thought that Jai was encouraging her to up her affections toward Marcie to the next level and not become overly aggressive. Also, there were three different times this evening when Marcie excitedly reminded Steff to always bring her when visiting the girls.

Steff and Marcie were in the guest bedroom sipping wine when Steff handed Marcie a pair of soft silk-like booty shorts. Marcie's quick deep breath surprised Steff. However, she continued, we discussed being Musketeers for the next three days. What were her thoughts now, since Jenny said only booty shorts were allowed in the girl's private late-night talks.

Marcie replied she was okay being with her in booty shorts since she absolutely trusted her best friend. So now was the time to relax her sexual self a bit since Jenny's rule was there was no underwear worn when the Musketeers were home alone for the next few days. Being naughty and skimpily dressed at home seemed scary but also excited her. So Marcie was comfortable with them as Musketeers for their friend's engagement weekend since it almost seemed as if they were three couples.

Steff said, first they should top off their wine glass, then count to three and change into their booty shorts. The two best friends were now sat on the bed topless and giggled as they took quick peeks at the other's boobs. Steff asked Marcie what were her thoughts now? Was she more scared or excited?

Marcie said she was definitely excited, and this was a big step for her in being relaxed while half-naked with Steff. Marcie also asked Steff to please hold her once they finished the wine because it felt nice in her arms when they slow danced tonight? Marcie added that she could now totally understand how relaxed Jenny was when she and Pam talked and cuddled, just wearing booty shorts. Marcie also said to Steff that it was so good for them to share this experience together. She was not worried because she knew Steff was her very best friend. She gave Steff a close boob-to-boob hug with a warm peck on her lips and then fell into quiet slumber as she held her tight.

After Pam pounced on Jenny downstairs, there was a titanic shift in their eye contact and mood. Jenny grabbed her booty and laid a gigantic kiss on her. Jenny looked deep into her eyes, and then she stood and held her hand out to Pam. Pam tightly grasped her fiancé's hand, with tears flowing from her eyes followed her to bed. The other four girls were speechless as they walked hand in hand upstairs, as Jenny gripped and squeezed Pam's cute booty. This sexual power move from Jenny surprised them all.

After they entered their bedroom, Jenny closed the door and led Pam to the bedside. She said that Pam was so beautiful tonight, and she planned to love her all over. She kissed Pam deeply and lowered the back of her blue dress. Pam was braless, so Jenny had full access to her big C-cup boobs. She buried her face in that wondrously deep valley and inhaled Pam's beautiful scent. She worshiped those boobs, giving them wicked wet kisses, especially all over her fat nipples.

Pam was gently backed onto the bed, as Jenny's aggression and horniness had dramatically increased. She was as hot 'as a Cat on a Tin Roof' and decided she needed to slow down. She looked with love into Pam's eyes and asked, was she ready for them to make love?

Pam replied the two of them have been on this love journey since they met at the university graduation party in Boston. After they talked for fifteen minutes, she knew that Jenny was the only love for her. In Attitash, it was crystal clear that she belonged to Jenny then; she belonged to her now, and she belonged to Jenny forever! Jenny went hog wild on her boobs after this pure declaration of love. Jenny was crying while she kissed every corner of Pam's chest. Pam was rendered breathless at Jenny's voracious attack on her boobs and then later squealed with joy when she nipped and sucked her nipples for minutes.

Jenny removed Pam's dress, and she was now naked. She then stood to take off her own clothes. Jenny looked into Pam's beautiful eyes and said; Life for her had been cold and lonely in Goshen. She added that her first day in Boston seemed just the same since she had had to deal with the aggressive guys from the hotel that harassed her. Then, like an angel, '2' appeared to rescue and take her to where Jai stood. She introduced her to Jai and then pointed to a lovely girl wearing a blue dress and said, there was my elder sis Pam. This sexy creature turned and waved then, walked toward them with a wide smile. One long look at that beautiful smile and her heart was claimed.

Jenny pushed Pam to the center of their bed and climbed right on her. She began lightly kissing Pam's eyelids, then her ears, cheeks, and neck. Jenny continued her slow and sensual kissing journey of Pam's entire body until Jenny reached her toes, wetly kissing each one. She then reversed her journey of kisses, avoiding the real hot spot. Pam had become like a bowl of jello as she wiggled all over the bed. Pam repeatedly said, "Please-please-please darling, please."

Jenny teased and asked her fiancé, "Did someone need her Kitty Kat kissed?" Pam answered, "Yes! Yes! Please."

Jenny teased her again and asked, "Is someone's Kitty Kat wet, juicy, and in need?"

She continued, "Is Pam a good girl tonight so Jenny will play with her kitty kat?" Pam squirmed all over the bed and said, "Jenny, let your good girl cum, please?"

Jenny moved down and briefly kissed Pam's tight little wet pussy. She then returned to kiss Pam deeply, looked soulfully into her eyes, and fingered her into a crashing orgasm. Jenny wanted to watch Pam cum for her the first time, which was why Jenny fingered her to her first cum. She also loved to kiss and eat Pam's kitty kat but could not easily look into her eyes from there. Jenny said she planned to surprise Pam soon with something they both should love.

She repeated her love journey on Pam's back, smothering herself in her bodacious booty. She licked behind Pam's knees while she fingered her to another orgasm. Jenny loved Pam with all her heart and intended for her to be sexually wasted tonight. Pam was the woman she would marry in one or two years, and tonight belonged to her joy!

Pam was utterly exhausted after Jenny played on her body for three hours. She also felt a bit embarrassed, wondering if the other girls heard her as she squealed JENNY! loudly a few times. Jenny said she should not worry because she was loved by everyone in their house.

Finally, as the two of them cuddled just before they fell asleep, Jenny said, "I love you, Pam," and Pam replied, "I love you, Jenny!"

Saturday morning arrived much too quickly; Jenny and Pam were usually the first ones to go downstairs to start the coffee, along with chilled fruit juices. Jenny gently tapped on Steff and Marcie's bedroom door and said, ready for coffee or juice this morning. She then said, remember, you are now Musketeers. There is a post-party Saturday Morning Dress Code for Musketeers. Wearing soft and cool Booty shorts with barely-there tops and sans underwear is the rule.

Marcie quickly yelled back their good on the rules!

Jenny said okay, and then she and Pam raced down the stairs laughing like crazy! Pam sang out at the bedroom door, "Sis, did any mice enter your bedroom last night?"

Pam continued, "There could be an exterminator needed for the place. She is absolutely sure that mice attacked her in the bed last night to look at her kitty. However, Jenny jumped right on top of her for three hours keeping the mice at bay!"

Jai and '2' stuck their heads out the door and said to them, stop the crazy and go make coffee! Jai continued saying, "We really love you both so much. You and Pam look so happy this morning, almost like you are walking on air."

Jai looked deep into Jenny's eyes and said, "I told '2' her greatest move ever was when she rescued Jenny for her big Sis Pam to love!"

'2' commented further, "That we thank Jai and Jenny so much for their beautiful surprise engagement party. Steff and Marcie certainly enjoyed themselves celebrating and acted quite lovey-dovey most of the evening."

Jenny added, "That I sense something has changed dramatically with these two best friends since their previous visit. So maybe the sneaky old mice did invade their bedroom, and Steff needed to protect Marcie for three hours."