Lost Highway Pt. 01

Story Info
Sister is challenged in front of brother.
815 words
3.35
9.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J4866
J4866
1 Followers

All persons in the story are 18 years of age or older. The sweet innocent younger sister just graduated high school and is 18 years old.

Brother

The highway stretched before us, empty and desolate. We had been driving for hours and we were tired and hungry. By we I mean my sweet innocent younger sister and I were taking a road trip back to where we grew up. A trip down memory lane. What we didn't remember is how empty and backward the country between here and there was. It was pushing on 8 p.m. and we still hadn't had dinner nor had we seen a place to eat. We were about to give up when a roadhouse-type business appeared up ahead. After much discussion, we slowed down and entered the parking lot. It had seen better days for sure and there were pickup trucks and a smattering of motorcycles parked out front. We stopped and after further discussion and reluctance decided to enter.

As I was opening the door, my sister said "Hold up. I have to put something on." Now my sister is sweet and innocent as I said. She was also blond, slender, tall, and built, like Kate Upton built. She rummaged in the back seat and came up with a bra. She had been casual all day in shorts and a t-shirt but I guess now with the prospect of entering a place where the patrons drive pickup trucks and motorcycles, she felt she needed to holster her Kate Upton's. Turning away from me (I'd never seen them naked), she peeled off her T-shirt. Trying not to look, I failed! Her side boob was substantial, the equal to what most girls had altogether. She slipped on a substantial bra and put the T-shirt back on. Now if she thought this would mask her nipples, it did but it also lifted her Upton's in her shirt leaving no doubt she was stacked.

We entered the roadhouse and found an empty table. Things were going pretty hot and heavy.

Sister

As we entered the roadhouse, I felt comfortable now that the girls had been girded in an extra layer of cloth. We made our way to the table. As I sat down I noticed that the patrons were mostly men with a smattering of older women. I was the youngest female in the place. The longer I sat there the more I was aware that we were starting to attract attention. Soon enough we got drinks and a while later the food was delivered. Brother was so ready to leave. He had picked up on the attention I was getting. Before we could get up and leave, the call of nature happened and I made my way to the restrooms which were down a hall to the back of the roadhouse.

As I emerged rubbing my still-wet hands on my shorts, I encountered who I later found out was a man named Jake. He wasn't at all attractive but he was manly. Sporting the beginnings of a gut, he also had a barrel chest. After introducing himself, he offered to buy me a drink. I refused citing our eminent departure. He didn't like that at all. He grabbed my upper arm and led me back to the bar area. Jake indicated a pathetic-looking guy about brother's age sitting alone at a table. His eye was swollen shut, his body covered in bruises and he had a walking boot on one of his legs.

"Herbie said no to me and my friends a couple of days ago."

I cringed. My meal was about to reemerge.

"You and I need to come to an understanding or this will be your boyfriend's future."

"He's not my boyfriend. He's my brother!"

"Better still. You don't want your brother to end up like Herbie."

I went cold. I would do anything to protect my brother. Wait a minute, anything? What would they want from me? Eventually, obviously, they would want sex. Would I trade my body to protect my brother? More importantly, could I use my body that way?

Jake took my phone. He sent a text; his phone buzzed. So now he had my number.

"Now get back to brother, order a drink, and wait for instructions!"

I slunk back to the table.

Jake.

Fuck! My erection pushed against my jeans. I could not believe my luck. A young girl pretty enough with enormous tits was right in front of me. I hoped she would do anything to protect her brother. To top it off, Herbie had just returned from hospital where he was recovering from a car accident. He had been mauled pretty badly from multiple airbags. And sister believed that he had suffered a beat down. Score! The games are about to begin. How far will I push her? How far will she go?

J4866
J4866
1 Followers