Lost in a Back-Country Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canaigle
canaigle
243 Followers

Then Steph said he had to go piss. He headed up the stairs.

Red was not far behind. He looked at me and winked and said he was going to make sure Steph was ok.

They were up there for a good 30 minutes.

Red came down first licking his lips. He told me Steph was a mighty fine man.

Then Steph appeared all bright eyed and energized. I observed that the light grey loose fitting sweat pants he was wearing were showing a good size plump bulge. He was looking mighty good and appeared to not mind showing off his manhood like that. I could see by the way Red was looking at him that he was proud of his grandson. I knew he had just drank his piss and sucked his cock. Its was I was needing too.

Then Red looked at me and asked if I needed to use the washroom. "I sure do dad, something fierce."

Steph looked at me as I stood up, my jeans bulging wildly and excused myself and headed upstairs.

I got up there, pulled my cock out and shoved it through the hole and low and behold I felt Red's hot mouth envelop my horny cock. I let a good stream of piss into his mouth and then enjoyed a much-needed sucking. He It felt so good. I came within 20 minutes so as not to be too long knowing Steph was downstairs waiting for us.

Red went first as usual and the I went after.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw Steph check out my bulge. It was still swollen.

"How do you like the bathroom Bill?"

"I sure like it, its very comforting and practical."

"Couldn't agree more he said, its my favourite room in the house. Always come away from it relieved and satisfied." With that he gave a wink and I actually saw Red blush.

"Nothing is to good for my boys he replied."

We all helped out getting the meal happening. Tonight, was special, we were having pan fried steaks, mashed potatoes with green beans, fresh baked bread and fresh baked apple pie with ice cream, Steph's treat. I picked up a bottle of red wine plus a case of beer when I was in town buying some clothes.

Steph and I were at ease with one another as soon as we met. I liked his company, he was nice and easy going, loved his humour and he was really easy on the eyes. Steph was nicely built. About 5 feet 11 inches, 180. His body appeared to be quite hairy, brown in color and naturally muscular. He often adjusted his heavy looking bulge in his sweats.

I was usually not attracted to men yet Steph stirred something inside me and the way he looked at me. I was drawn to his bulge and this was new to me.

At one-point Red commented, "I think you boys are going to become good buddies and smiled,"

That evening we enjoyed a good wholesome meal. Conversation flowed freely with lots of laughter.

By 10pm we were all bushed so we called it a night. We went to our respective bedrooms.

Red asked if we needed to use the washroom. Both Steph and I replied in the affirmative.

I let Steph go first while I was unpacked and put away my purchases. I heard him head for the bathroom, my bedroom was semi open and I saw him go by wearing white briefs like mine. I caught a glimpse of his bulge and it sure looked to be heavy and tenting.

I then heard Red making his way to the closet next to the bathroom. That is were I discovered was the space for his cocksucking activities. He had a little low bench in there to sit on so as to be comfortable when sucking cock. I was putting things away and I could hear low moaning and groaning sounds coming from the bathroom. I knew dad was giving his grandson a good sucking. It turned me on to know he was getting sucked. About 30 minutes later I thought I heard Steph whisper, "you want my hot load Grandpa, and then a yes grunt." "Here it cums Grandpa, eat it all up, take my hot load." I was harder than hard by this point.

Then shortly after Steph came out of the bathroom, walked by my door with his briefs still tenting wildly, looked at me, smiled and said, "It's your turn to use the bathroom Bill, then winked at me."

"Sleep tight Steph I said in a husky low voice."

I was in the bathroom lighting fast my briefs tented and stretching wildly. I needed to get sucked and dad sure did not disappoint me. He went at it with sure-fire gusto. He made love to my cock. I felt incredible. I was at the hole for a good 45 minutes or so before I unloaded...it was pay dirt for dad coz I know I let cum a humongous amount of man juice. I heard him gulping it all down lapping away with great pleasure. He was getting a lot of cock this weekend and gobs of cum loads. Once he cleaned me up I headed back to my room, got in bed and went to sleep immediately. It had been a long day.

Something woke up me around 2:30 or so. I could hear someone uttering words from Steps room, I figured it was him. "Oh yeah, Grandpa suck my big cock, you love my big man tool Grandpa?" Then I heard a muffled yes. The walls were on the thin side so I could hear Steph getting sucked by dad and by the sounds of it he was in heat. "Eat my beautiful cock Grandpa, its all yours to suck on, please don't stop."

I did not know if they realized I could hear every word and what was going on in the room next to me. After a long time, I heard Steph again, "I have your hot night snack Grandpa, here it comes, holy cow." Then the grandson unloaded and it sounded like he came a huge amount. I could hear dad swallow and swallow and groan with pleasure, he was eating it all up.

Then things quieted down. I heard Steph say thanks Grandpa and then Red walked over and came into my room, slipped under the covers and then inserted my throbbing member into his hungry mouth and sucked.

I let out a moaning sound, it kind of surprised me. I knew it was ok to be verbal with Red and that he seemed to like that. "Yeah, its my turn dad, my big monster cock needs your hot mouth on it. Suck it good for me daddy." I somehow sensed Steph could hear what was happening in my room and I wanted him to hear what was going on. It turned me on and I think it turned on his grandpa knowing he could hear us.

Red sucked for a good 50 minutes.

"Suck my big hot rod dad, go ahead and spoil yourself, you deserve my big man cock, it all your's dad, suck as much as you want."

With that Red went wild making slurping sucking sounds like never before. He was all psyched up and hot. Then I let go, "oh fuck daddy here it comes, take my hot load, please don't stop, oh yeah, here's my wholesome load dad, suck it." Boy, did I cum it just did not quit. I gave dad one of the biggest cum loads ever and he ate everything up. Cleaned me. As he left I said, "thanks dad." He let me know it was his pleasure.

The next morning, I woke up with sun shining into the room, I felt fantastic. Decided to wear my white briefs, a black t-shirt, cowboy boots and a well worn black baseball cap. When I came down to the kitchen the guys were up already, coffee was ready and breakfast was soon on its way. We were having pancakes one of Red's specialty, bacon and eggs. I noticed Steph too was only wearing his white briefs and a t-shirt. He looked mighty sharp. I saw him look at my bulge approvingly. It was hanging heavy and real big this morning.

Dad had one big smile on his face, just beaming. "Hey Bill, how did you sleep last night asked dad."

"Something fierce. For some reason, I am fully satisfied sleeping in that room. How about you Steph, how did you sleep?"

"I slept like a baby and like you I am always very satisfied sleeping in my room. Oh, thanks Bill for letting me use the washroom before you last night, much obliged, I owe you one." He smiled and took a sip of coffee.

To my surprise dad had changed into a pair of loose white briefs like us and sported a worn-out navy-blue t-shirt. I was stunned to see how good his body was holding up, muscular and lean and very, very hairy. His white hairs popping all over and it appeared that his bush was exceptionally thick and his cock huge. He was sporting a big damp heavy looking bulge, it was quite the sight.

"Its going to be some hot day boys so we all dressed for it. Important to be comfortable."

We all agreed.

Chapter Three

It was Sunday and we decided to do a few chores yet take it easy. It was so good being outside in our briefs, men doing their man thing all bonding nicely. Out of nowhere I spotted a green jeep coming into the yard. On the side of it was written Ranger Patrol.

"Look its Jack shouted dad lets go greet him."

He was all dressed up in his green ranger uniform wearing a red base ball cap. The man was about 6'2", 230, sporting a brown goatee nicely trimmed. What a looker. He was also packing a sizeable bulge in his trousers.

"Hey Red, how are you doing? Looks like you're not alone." He carefully checked us all out taking in our bulges slowly with his eyes. "Wish I could be in my briefs on a hot day like today."

"Why don't you come by for a B.B.Q. when your shift is finished strip down to your briefs, enjoy a few beers and get to chat with the boys retorted Red?"

I'll take you up on that Red."

With that dad introduced me to Jack, he already knew Steph. Shook hands with all of us. He told Red he came by to see if everything was ok and if he needed anything. Apparently, Jack was dropping by two and three times a week to check on Red.

I went and got beers for everyone. We sat on the front porch.

I caught Steph staring at his grandpa's bulge and licking his lips. Red was sitting on a hard-back chair with his big bulge hanging over the edge. The man had massive balls and they were leaking out of his briefs on either side. What a sight.

After Jack finished his beer it was time to head out. He was coming back for 6pm.

After he left we got busy prepping supper, Steph cleaned out the old B.B.Q. pit at the back of the kitchen off the back porch.

Dad and I continued to discuss my move to the farm and what needed doing to make it happen smoothly. I liked seeing him in briefs and t-shirt, he looked really good and so masculine. I noticed him fondle and adjust his bulge often.

While I was peeling potatoes he casually walked over grabbed my fat lump and said' "that is one mighty fine manly package son and I am very proud of you."

"Thanks dad, I appreciate your kind words."

No sooner did he let go of my bulge Steph walked in. His package looking damp and heavy and protruding a lot.

"Well guys, I got the barbie cleaned up and ready for use. As soon as Jack gets here I will get it fired up and ready to cook. We were doing hamburgers, Jack was bringing the buns.

He arrived at 6pm on the dot, changed into his briefs and t-shirt, kept his red base ball cap on and sat down to sip on a beer. I could not help but eye his big man package. It was hefty and loaded. One heck of man. He sat on the back porch with his legs wide open showing off his bulge proudly. Jack was definitely commanding. What a sight.

Steph and I were both mesmerized and Red looked on approvingly. Before long the food was ready. We were enjoying eating outdoors sipping cold beer in good company letting it all hangout. After desert Jack announced he had to use the washroom. As soon as he got up to go upstairs, dad followed.

Steph and I looked at one another without saying a word yet we knew Jack needed to get sucked. When he got up his briefs were expanded wildly leaving little to the imagination.

Steph and I had time to chat about the move up to the farm. I was happy to share this with him. I felt I had a new friend in the making and I think Jack too.

After nearly 40 minutes Red came back down and sat on the porch smiling wildly and looking so satisfied.

Then Jack came down his bulge still quite swollen, showing quite the lump. He did not hide it and sat down and took another sip of his beer.

"How do you like that bathroom asked Steph boldly?"

"Its one of the finest answered Jack, it's a man's man bathroom. The extra features are A plus. I always leave it feeling fully contented. A man needs a place like that to relax and release."

We all nodded in agreement and dad just gave us a wide toothless approving grin. Jack then looked at dad and said, "I notice you don't wear your dentures anymore Red."

"Yeah, I prefer not too its much more comfortable without them, feels more natural...you guys don't mind, do you?"

With that we all looked at one another and let him know with great enthusiasm it was good by us and that we all preferred having him denture free. We then all adjusted our man packages a few times.

Before Jack was ready to go he asked Red if he could take a leak just beyond the porch, it was already pitch-black outside.

"No problem Jack, I'll go with you."

They walked not that far away, I could see their silhouettes not too clearly yet I then saw someone get on their knees...I knew it was dad and Jack stood proud and tall and let out a good piss stream in his mouth. He needed a good piss drink and it seemed to go on and on. When they returned, Jacks bulge was wet looking and so swollen.

I saw Steph stare at his lump and noticed Jack was aware we were all admiring his manhood. He appeared to like that a lot and let us take a good look. "Well guys, it was great being here. Thanks Red for the hospitality. I will be back in a day or two."

We all wished him well, he went inside to get his clothes yet did not bother to put it on. Got in his jeep and headed out.

We all commented after Jack left how much we liked him and that he was a great man.

Red praised him highly. I realized Red had been servicing Jack for many years as he was out on his own monitoring the land and forests, rivers and so on. Being a ranger in this area could be a lonely profession. Red obviously took care of Jack's sexual needs 100%, keeping him happy and coming back for more. I found out later that Jack sometimes when in a horny mood stopped by every day to get his cock sucked keeping the old guy well fed.

We decided to call it a night.

I let Steph use the washroom first again. His package was hanging full and hefty. I preferred to get serviced after him.

Again, he went in and soon after I was hearing him moan and being verbal. "Suck it grandpa like you suck Jack, show me how you do it." He lasted longer this time getting sucked for 40 minutes. "Here comes your treat grandpa, your nightly hot cum treat, suck it all up please grandpa." And then he unloaded. Soon after he walked by my room pulling on his swollen bulge. I had left my door open on purpose so he could see my extended package stretching out. He took note of it and said good night.

Soon after I headed to the bathroom and slipped another hot treat into daddy's waiting mouth. It sure felt good, I was so horny after an evening with the guys showing off their bulges.

Wow, I was amazed how much I was liking the company of men and thinking of them in a sexual way. This was all new to me and I was ok with it. After all, if I was going to live on the farm away from the big city life, I was going to take advantage of my new surroundings. The farm was a very manly place and being out in the country made us men one horny bunch of dudes.

Dad was sucking up a storm eating my cock with such an appetite. He had just sucked Steph yet he was still hungry for more and I gladly let him feast on my hot beauty. He sucked for near an hour before I was ready to unload and that I did and gave him a massive reward for a job well done.

"Here it comes daddy, hot dessert, don't stop dad, please suck my fat cock, oh yeah." My cock delivered as always and dad gulped it all down all the while moaning and groaning and loving my hot rod. "Thanks dad." He cleaned me up and I returned to my bedroom and was fast asleep.

With predictability, I was awakened again during the night around 3am. I could hear moaning and sounds coming from Steph's room. But this time it was different. I distinctly heard dad encouraging Steph to suck on his cock.

"That's right baby you suck on grandpa's big fat cock, a growing boy like you needs his protein, needs grandpa's man milk. That is a good boy."

With that I could hear loud and clear Steph whimpering like a little kid making huge sucking lapping sounds. He was milking grandpa getting a mouthful of mature cock.

"Take your time baby, milk grandpa's big cock nice and easy like a good boy. Show grandpa how much you like him."

I could hear Steph making gurgling happy baby sounds. He was truly milking his grandpa's cock contentedly.

Hearing what was going on in the next room had my cock rod hard and dripping wildly. I could not wait for dad to come suck my cock after he had fed his baby. Dad had Steph sucking his cock for over an hour and a half and then I heard him say, "ok baby get ready grandpa has some hot milk for you, make sure your drink it all up now don't want you wasting any of that precious special milk." He fed the boy and it sounded like it was quite the load.

Steph was gulping down the goodies wildly oblivious of the noise he was making. He was sure loving taking his grandads cum load. He thanked his grandpa for feeding him his man milk.

I heard Red say it was his privilege and pleasure to do so. He left Steph's room and walked into mine and got down immediately to sucking on my raging hard rod. I was more than ready and he knew that and realized I had heard what was going on next door.

It turned both of us on. He nursed on my tool nice and slow for a good two hours.

I did not say much yet encouraged him from time to time. "That is right dad you nurse on that big mother of a cock, make sure its properly sucked now. Suck it as good as you suck Steph and Jack.

With that he sucked with even greater vigor, the man was hot for cock. He never tired.

"I love your velvety smooth toothless mouth dad, don't ever put your dentures in, our cocks love your warm toothless mouth." I could feel he was loving hearing that...he was making love to my cock with his mouth and he knew how to do it extremely well. We were blessed with a bona fide cocksucker. "Your one hell of a cocksucker daddy, I love your hot mouth on my rod, oh yeah suck that big monster, suck it." Then is was time to give him his well-earned reward. I delivered a good wholesome load into his hungry mouth, he took it all in with gusto...you could hear him sapping in the goodies for a mile around. I am sure Steph heard everything going on next to his room. As usual dad cleaned me up nicely and quietly left. I went to sleep immediately.

The next day I slept in a little longer than usual. When I got downstairs the guys were enjoying a cup of coffee.

"There he is, how are you son asked dad?"

"Doing really good thanks, enjoyed a good night's sleep, only woke up once and could not get back to sleep for the longest time. I was too horny."

They were in their briefs like I was everyone showing off their manly packages.

"How are you Steph I enquired."

"I slept like a baby after I had my hot milk. I like when grandpa tucks me in during the night."

"Nice to be spoiled I replied."

"That is what a grandpa is there for, to make sure his grandson is well fed, needs lots of protein to keep him strong and good."

We all agreed with that knowingly. I observed Steph had a very fulfilled look on his face.

Later on, Red was meeting a farmer neighbour who had a farm down a few miles from Red's place. He was going over to help with one of his cows who was ready to give birth.

Steph and I were going to lunch on our own and tackle more house repairs. So off went Red and we got down to work. We stopped for lunch and got to know one another better.

I had to have a piss so I let Steph know I was going to piss. I went up to the washroom and started pissing letting out one heck of a hot piss load. I thought I saw movement in the hole in the wall. I finished pissed and slowly pulled on my cock getting full hard and letting who was at the hole take in the sights, showing off my manhood proudly.

canaigle
canaigle
243 Followers