Lost in a Back-Country Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
canaigle
canaigle
242 Followers

Finally, it was time to go. Jack told Larry he would call him later on to go over some work he wanted done.

Back in the jeep Jack told me Larry was one good worker and he wanted to treat him one day soon and asked if I would suck Larry's cock and drink his piss.

After a slight pause I answered, "I would love to help you out Jack and service Larry for you."

"Great son, you just passed the final test. You are now officially my cock boy. Sometimes I will want to show off your cocksucking skills to some of the men around here."

"That is fine with me Sir."

He let me know he would pick me up the following week, same time and we were going back to the conservation area. He was going to let Larry know about the arrangement.

Wow! things were moving at a fast pace and it was turning out that life in the country was quite the adventure.

Jack dropped me off at the house just in time for supper.

Steph and dad wanted to hear all about my day. I filled them in on what happened at supper time omitting a few details yet hinting how much I admired Jack and was looking forward to being his friend.

Dad was thrilled to hear that I was making a friend already. He liked Jack and respected him.

Steph wanted to know more but I casually side stepped the nitty gritty. I let him know I would share intimate details with him when we were alone. We retired early that night, after all it had been a long day for me. We did the bathroom routine and I welcomed it.

Dad sucked my tool with such love. It felt so good.

During the night, Steph could be heard sucking on grandpa's bull cock letting his grandchild have his way.

Dad sucked my cock again after leaving Steph's room. He gave me a very slow sucking lasting for two hours approximately. I was in la-la land. What a trip. My cock exploded as I came in his mouth. What a massive hot load it was. All the excitement of being with Jack and all was manifesting itself nicely.

Two days later Jack picked me up at 9am sharp. We were heading out to his official ranger office. He had arranged for Larry to stop by for 1pm sharp for his treat.

Without a word, Jack undid his belt, pulled his zipper down while he was driving and let his bulge out for me to suck on.

I got in place submissively and respectfully put my mouth on his bulge. After some time, he pulled his cock out and slipped it into my gapping waiting mouth. What a great cock it was to suck on.

I just loved having it my mouth. He liked me to hold it in my mouth without sucking on it for long periods of time. My job just to hold it respectfully. No talking as he drove with his cock in my mouth. Then I would start to feel a trickle and then a strong stream of his hot piss pouring into my mouth, again, not a word he just pissed and usually it was an awesome load. I gulped it down carefully non-stop and made sure not to spill any. When he was done, he patted me on the head and I continued to hold his man tool. We arrived at his ranger outpost around 11 am stopping to get provisions at the local general store.

Jack gave me a tour of the place. Log cabin style with one big room plus a washroom and a small enclosure with a bed for napping. He showed me the washroom. I spotted a hole in the wall like at dad's house and remarked on it.

Jack said he kept it for shy types and told me I would be behind the hole to service Larry because he was somewhat shy.

He was married and quite straight but loved getting his cock sucked, apparently his wife did not like sucking cock. About fifteen minutes before Larry arrived Jack told me to get in place and be ready.

I was more than please to do this for Jack and it told me he was proud of my sucking abilities already. He told me I was getting really good at it. I was behind the hole when I heard Larry come into the office.

Jack and he chatted about chores and such and then he told Larry to check out the washroom and to take his time.

Larry came into the washroom, he was wearing loose workout light grey track pants and they were showing a good size lump. I saw him check out the hole and knew he could see me looking at him. He gently fondled his package adjusting it a few times which made it grow. Then slowly he sided up to the hole and pulled his sweat pants down only to reveal a pair of white briefs. His bulge was at the hole and looking impressive.

I got my mouth up close to the hole and gently started to lick his tenting briefs. They were wet with precum, slippery and hot. The more I licked the more he let his cock into the hole so I could access it better. Finally, I took his we bulge into my mouth and sapped the juice out of it. I had him moaning. Then I took his precious cargo out of his briefs and inserted it into my mouth.

He was packing an 8-fat incher...what a cock and it tasted so good. Slowly, I sucked and relished this big beauty filling my mouth. It was muscular veiny and cut surrounded by a big hairy bush with low hanging hairy balls...what a man.

"That a boy he whispered in a raspy low voice filled with excitement. Jack did not exaggerate you sure know how to suck cock."

I loved hearing his encouragement and that Jack praised my cocksucking abilities. I sucked for nearly a good 40 minutes. "Boy, your reward is good and ready, here it comes." The man exploded into my mouth with such force, he was squirting up to 12 times. It was a heavy thick load and I loved it. "Fuck that was hot Bill. Don't let go of my cock he said, hold on."

And then I tasted a salty liquid filling my mouth then a deluge. I was gulping away and swallowing non-stop as I took his piss load and it was remarkable as it went on for a few minutes. When he was done, I made sure to lick him clean, then he put his cock back into his underwear.

"I'll be back for more of that boy. That was a mighty fine job." Then he left. I heard him tell Jack how great a cocksucker I was and could he use my mouth soon again.

Jack assured him he could get sucked whenever he wanted to.

Well, Larry was overjoyed. Jack told him he would arrange to make it possible to stop by the farm house to get serviced. He let him know there was a glory hole in the bathroom at the house so things were discreet. He would be welcome 7 days a week.

Finally, Larry left and I came out. Jack was proud of me, it showed. "Great job son, you made my employee very happy. He is a good guy and loves getting that cock sucked."

"My pleasure Jack, anything for you and I like Larry. He's a good man."

Jack had a huge closed in desk in his office custom made for it to be roomy under the desk. He loved having me under there while he was working at his desk with his cock in my mouth. I was to hold it for him for long periods of time and suck it when he told me too. It turned him on if someone came into the office sat opposite him. I was to continue taking care of his big hard cock while he went about the business at hand. What a trip and so hot. I managed to do this once a week for him.

Chapter Five

I had taken the time to go back to town and sublet my apartment and make arrangements to move to the farm house. Everything went smoothly and according to plan, I was successfully moved and even had a satellite dish installed ready for use when I was moved in.

It worked like a charm and Steph and Dad loved that we could watch television and movies. I brought my big screen television from my old place and all my computer techy stuff.

Steph took a shine to this new experience at the farm house. I had him under my desk sucking my cock while I worked and he really got off on this.

The three of us were in sync. For instance, one day I came back in the afternoon looking a little out of it.

Dad made tea for me. He saw me checking out his heavy hanging bulge a few times. He looked at me and said, "I know what you need son, come over here and sit between my legs and feed on my cock, it will make you feel better."

Without a word, I got into position and inserted his big fat daddy cock into my mouth and went at it sucking like a baby.

"See, I knew that is what my baby needed. Suck up daddy's big cock like a good boy."

And so, I sucked away contentedly feeling better and better. I must have sucked for a good hour or so.

"You want daddy's milk of life baby?"

I just whimpered and muttered yes with his big tool in my mouth, it felt so good to suck on it. "Here comes baby's milk, suck it all down baby."

I guzzled his milk down like a starving kid, I was so hungry for his milk, his affection. What a feeling. Just as he finished unloading into my mouth Steph came in.

"Lucky guy, I want some too grandpa."

"Later on, grandad needs to reload, why don't you suck Bill now and I will let you suck me at bedtime."

Steph got on his knees and wolfed my throbbing cock into his mouth and devoured it. He was horny.

Larry was dropping by regularly to get sucked. He would arrive have tea with the three of us then excuse himself to use the washroom. I would follow him up stairs and man the glory hole. I loved how he approached the hole in the wall. He liked to start with his bulge coming through the hole for me to get it soaking wet...sometimes he liked coming that way so I could suck his juice through his cotton briefs. What a turn on. He liked to piss that way too coz it really excited him and me too.

After a good long session, we would head back downstairs like nothing happened and dad and Steph of course new how to play ball, they just pretended nothing had gone on upstairs so Larry was not made to feel embarrassed.

Larry got into a habit of popping over twice a week to get sucked. It was a pleasure to take care of him.

Jack passed the word around to all his employees that they could get sucked all they liked. So once a week I would head over to Jack's office and man the glory hole for most of the day and service the guys. By the time I would return home I was cum satiated, satisfied and full.

Then at supper time I would share what had happened with Red and Steph. They loved hearing about my afternoons at Jack's place. This usually got them so excited that Red would suck Steph and then me.

Life on the old homestead was beyond what I ever expected or imagined and that faithful day I got lost on the back roads was sure a blessing. The Universe has a way of getting us to where we are meant to be if we can only get out of our own way. There are no accidents or coincidences.

Within a year, Jack moved in with us at the farmhouse. Steph also moved in. I was living in a man's world and loving it. Interesting, I did not miss the city for one minute.

The End.

PS: Be sure to check out other short stories by Canaigle. Thanks for your support, votes and comments.

canaigle
canaigle
242 Followers